Chapter 16: Rumi Usagiyama
855 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry. I'll make sure I never make promises I can't keep.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

---------------------------------------------------

"I can finally be one of the greyhounds." In Japan, in a hotel that is one of the sub-branches of OHRMG, a man in his 40s was talking alone in his room.
 
The man was wearing a comfortable bathrobe and droplets of water were hanging all over his body, indicating he had just come out of the bath. The water dripping from his wet hair was soaking his skin, but the person did not feel it because of the warm room.
 
"It looks like I need to get serious."  The man fell hesitantly before going to bed, but when he thought about what was coming if he could convince Blake,  he wiped his hesitation and lay on the bed with his newly acquired determination. If he's a little daring, there were a few other people in the world who could find White's true identity.
 
He, Yamazaki Sumito, had a Quirk that allowed him to visualize the appearance of the people he wanted as long as he had access to general information. Because of this and his persuasion skills, his brother gave him this assignment.
 
But Quirk's biggest criterion was his images or knowledge of the person he was looking for when he recently appeared. The older the information provided, the harder it was to see the image.
 
"White, white,  white." Yamazaki used his Quirk and repeatedly called out the name of the person he wanted to think about. He thought about White's general structure and the information his brother sent him and his photo from the meeting. 
 
Quirk's active. A 3-D copy of White's sitting position in the meeting appeared before his eyes. His black hoodie was right in front of him, down to the smallest detail, he could even see the white mask with the line just above his cheekbone and the dust stuck to his shoes.
 
"Let's see, let's see. What do you look like?'' Yamazaki began examining the image in front of him. 
 
"1.90 Height. Maybe 1.92." If it was the world before Quirk, millions of people in Japan would have already been eliminated, but during this period, 6'10", only thousands could be eliminated. [EN: Japan's average height is 1.70 for men and 1.50 for women]
 
Yamazaki continued to investigate. While paying attention to her clothes and anything that might be a clue, his eyes were attached to his shoes.
 
"Isn't this one of those shoes that's popular with teenagers?" Blake's shoes were shoes of a brand called Nix, which is popular at the moment. 
Just this detail had greatly reduced the age range.
 
Yamazaki took a seated position so as not to miss any detail. Lying in bed was best for him, as Quirk was putting a strain on his brain every second, but right now he had an opportunity he couldn't compromise on. A little lightheadedness, or perhaps fainting, was a small sacrifice compared to what was to come.
 
Yamazaki's eyes narrowed like an eagle staring at its prey, seeking any flaws in Blake's body or details that could help him identify his true identity.
 
After searching for a while, he decided to look at Blake's back. Since he intended to investigate to the smallest detail, he had to search everywhere that could contain potential details.
 
He supported himself in bed with his hands and began to crawl forward. Instant dizziness hit Yamazaki, but he grits her teeth, persevered, and continued to crawl.

 
"Hm?" As he walked past Blake, his eyes remained on his body, and that's when he saw something. It was a very small thing and it was a very small detail that seemed difficult even in the position it was in.
 
"White hair?" The inside of Blake's mask, which covered his face, had a small part of the light hitting him. As Yamazaki passed Blake, he glanced at the part of the light hitting it, and there he saw a small clump of hair.
 
Realizing that he had found a decisive detail, Yamazaki rejoiced like a child. Butterflies were flying in his stomach like a girl who had just fallen in love.  His heart was full of exuberant emotions as he opened the way for greater wealth and power.
 
"No, I need to calm down. I may have found a decisive detail, but I must investigate it to the smallest detail." He calmed himself down with deep breaths and continued to research
 
Yamazaki spent several hours tirelessly searching but found no details. Despite this,  Yamazaki did not feel disappointed, there was nothing in his heart except a fresh sense of achievement. He was a man who made millions of dollars his whole life, but he never felt the sense of success he had in his life.
 
After checking his body for the last time, he quickly went to his phone and dialed a number. He didn't feel the previous feelings of dizziness and nausea, or the current headache, because of the sense of achievement that was gushing out of his heart.
 
"Hello, what did you want, sir?" The phone rang several times and the other side picked up the phone
 
"Tell me about all 5-foot-10, white-haired people in Japan. Especially those who have the potential to be the bad guy." When Yamazaki stopped talking, the noise began to rise from the other side of the phone.
 
''Quirk?''
 
"Unknown. Does it cause any problems?'' Yamazaki responded with frustration. One of the biggest obstacles was that White's Quirk was unknown.
 
"Yes, but we will do our best. Is there anything else you want us to do?'' 
 
“If possible, see if he has made any purchases recently. Especially from the Nix brand.”
 
"It's understood. I'll start working right away."
 
Yamazaki hung up the phone and threw himself into bed after randomly throwing it at one side of the room. 
 
"I'm going to be one of the hounds." This idea was a dream for Yamazaki. It occurred to him when he got into this kind of thing. He was a small moneylender and made money by threatening people, now he was about to become one of the Hounds
 
"It doesn't matter what method I use. I can't screw this up." Yamazaki's eyes shone in a decisive and cruel light as he swore he would never ruin a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
 
**
 
"It's all over with this. Do you have anything left in your house?'' Blake put it in the last box and asked Nejire.
 
"There's nothing.'' Nejire thanked Blake as she wiped her sweat.
 
Her hair was tied in a ponytail. She wore a loose-up outfit, while underneath she wore a pantsuit that revealed her hips. With the fabric tied around her arm, she looked both pretty sexy and pretty cute.
 
"I'll take care of the rest. You can go to Ryukyu."  While Blake was talking to Nejire, he opened one of the boxes. 
 
His eyes widened at the sight that greeted him. The box contained a selection of underwear, and what caught Blake's eye was the black lace panties and suspenders, in stark contrast to Nejire's.
 
Whistle*

Blake whistled loudly enough for Nejire to hear. He had never thought that his adorable girlfriend would wear or possess black lace panties and garter. But now that he thinks about it, it could be quite hot with Nejire's body.
 
"Hm?" Nejire turned her head where the whistle sounded and froze when she saw Blake looking inside her box containing "special" materials.
 
Patpatpat!

She came in front of Blake with quick steps and threw herself on top of the box, her body completely covering the box.
 
"B-Blake, t-this isn't what you see. I-I...'' Nejire's face turned red as she tried to explain herself. 
 
Blake didn't answer her. His mind was now filled with an image of Nejire, wearing only these clothes.
 
"It's going to look good, it's going to look absolutely good." 
 
Blake's unfocused eyes and revealing emotions made Nejire blush up to her ears. Unlike her heart beating like a motor, he was filled with pleasant warmth.
 
"Is that what you think?" She asked in a low voice as she looked under Blake's eyes with a timid gaze like a gazelle. Her fingers clenched the box she was holding.
 
"Yes. You'll look beautiful and hot in them." Blake's thoughts deepened. Nejire's shame-sleaze face, white and soft skin like milk, black garter, he wanted to see as much as he thought.
 
"Then..." Nejire gently buried her head in a cardboard box. The words came out of his mouth one by one. ''On our first… would you like me to… wear it?”
 
''...'' Blake froze again as a warm silence filled the room. Silence carried neither a warmth nor a scorching warmth, a silence that carried an invisible lust.
 
"I want to." 
 
''...'' Nejire didn't answer. An invisible lump had lodged in her throat, and it was something she couldn't throw if she wanted to. That's why she just shook her head.
 
"I'll arrange the boxes when I arrive. Now I need some air." Blake decided to get some air so he didn't throw himself at her. He stood up and came out without looking back. He left behind a Nejire, whose redness had reached his neck and stood still in shame.
 
**
 
"The garter is the most dangerous weapon that mankind has ever created..." Blake took a deep breath to soothe the lust flames in his heart. 
 
If he hadn't left the house, something very hot would have happened in the house and he wanted it, but...
 
"Not yet. I shouldn't do anything I might regret later." Blake and Nejire were used to kissing and stuff, but they didn't go one step further for three years. This was because Nejire wanted them to share their first on her 18th birthday.
 
But that's not why Blake left home. There was a completely different reason...
 
"When the time comes..." Blake shook his head and gave his thoughts away. For now, they had to be separated for a while to dispel Nejire's shame and lust in his heart. In the meantime, he needed something to do.
 
"I must visit Rumi. I haven't been near her in a while." When Blake thought of the war-mad bunny woman, a warm smile appeared on his face. He hadn't seen Rumi since the event started.
 
He accelerated and wandered through the alleyways to the wooded area where Rumi resided.
 
The woodland was inside Rumi's patrol area and was also there in the house where Rumi lived.
 
The patrol zone was the "protection zones" where a hero had to visit regularly, and each hero had a patrol zone. Rumi didn't want to waste her time on such empty things, but she accepted it because of her duties as a hero.
 
The graceful white lightning danced in his eyes, his body rippled slightly and he disappeared.
 
**

bam!
 
Bam!
 
BAMM!!
 
The walls of the only house in the wooded area trembled violently. The house and its surroundings were shaken by a collision, and a sandbag-shaped dent appeared on the north wall of the house.
 
 
"Huuu... Hu...'' Inside the house, a woman with chocolate-colored skin tone, muscular limbs, and body structure, and surprisingly a fluffy rabbit tail with a pair of rabbit ears, was taking deep breaths.
 
Her huge mountains were quite distinct, though subdued in a tight training suit, and every limb was well-trained, as were her distinctive six-packs. She wasn't overly beautiful or cute like other women, but she had a beautiful, wild, unyielding, and charismatic face that attracted everyone.
 
Especially her eyes that glow with wild glow and ears that tremble due to boredom.
 
This was none other than Rumi Usagiyama, who was ranked 6th in the Japan hero rankings.
 
In addition to having a distressing expression, Rumi was in a bad mood and training to dispel that bad mood.
 
BAM! BAM! BAM!
 
Rumi repeatedly hit the punching bag in front of him to quell the annoying sensation in his chest
 
"Could something have happened? He hasn't been here in a week." Rumi carelessly punched the second punching bag and her fist went into the punching bag.
 
"Did he go to underground battles again?" The sound of meat hitting the punching bag at home continued to reverberate. Every kick, every punch, took turns scrapping the sandbags, but Rumi didn't care.
 
Her fists quickened with every second she was in deep thought. After a while, the silhouettes of her arms and legs remained. She hugged one of her two favorite things to get rid of her fluctuating emotions;
 
Fight.
 
Each punch produced a small shockwave. With the sound of her fist hitting sandbags hanging side by side, the area where she punched the sandbags collapsed, torn, or shattered, and the sandbags became useless. [En: Like Aqua]
 
PAT! BAMMM!!
 
She put her hands on the ground, turned her body, and kicked the punching bag with the little momentum she gained. With the sound of kicks echoing throughout the house, the punching bag was split in two and sent to the wall of the house.
 
"What made you so angry, Rumi?" In the room filled with the bare sound of the meat hitting the punching bag, a voice extremely familiar to Rumi was heard.
 
Rumi's ears trembled when she heard the voice of the person she had become quite familiar with and developed feelings with over the past three years, and returned to where the sound came from. 
 
She turned her head and saw that Blake was looking at her with interest.
 
On one jump, she came in front of Blake and started sniffing Blake, ignoring the "what are you doing?" look directed at her.
 
"Sniff... Sniff... You went to underground wars as I thought." He pulled Blake to herself and sniffed. She could smell the fight coming from Blake in every breath she took.
 
"Yes?" Blake tilted his head to the side. Thanks to Rumi's strange feelings taking the fights, he couldn't and didn't want to hide from her that he was going to wars in any way. But why was she so resentful? 
 
"Without inviting me!" Rumi grabbed Blake's collar and brought his face close enough to touch their noses. That's what she cared about.
 
She knew Blake wouldn't be beaten or injured in any way in underground battles. There was no way that someone she saw potential and trained herself could lose to those half-trained bad guys. It was in vain for her to worry about Blake.
 
It was a criminal offense that he didn't invite her, even though he knew how much she loved wars, battles, and fighting, especially the battles with Blake.
 
"Oh... haha."' Finding out the reason, Blake curled up into a pleasant smile. He brought their lips together slightly, which were almost touching, and stared longingly into the chocolate-skinned bunny woman's eyes.
 
"I get it. I'm the one who's wrong here. So how do you want me to apologize?'' He brought his lips a little closer. The pair were less than an inch away from touching their lips. So close he could smell the pleasant smell of the woman's breath and the aspirations of her sweat.
 
"Pay..." His heart began to accelerate when he felt Blake's heavy breathing. She turned her eyes to their almost touching lips.
 
"Hm? What do you want?'' Blake asked as if he could not see the focus of her eyes.
 

Rumi's insides tickled with Blake's every breath. While the flames of desire burned in her heart to savor the saliva she had been drinking for a while, her rabbit ears curled up on the head of the youth who had captured her heart and began to stroke her hair, and her tail was trembling much faster than it normally would.
 
"How about kissing me?" She gave Blake a provocative look and got a little closer. The two's lips were slightly touching each other.
 
Blake looked Rumi in the eye. Rumi, who was hesitant at first, decided to show her seriousness.
 
"Chu*" Blake held the girl's head with both hands and kissed her forehead instead of her lips.
 
"Get on the couch. I'll get you towels and water." After he told her with a warm smile, he headed for the closet and took a glass of water.
 
Rumi rubbed her forehead, which carried the warmth of the kiss, as she looked at Blake's back. As a pleasant smile floated over her face, she headed to the sofa with his excited feelings.
 
Blake came in with a towel and a water bottle. After handing Rumi the water bottle, he began rubbing her sweat-sobbing hair with a towel.

Her tail was trembling excessively as Rumi took a few sips from the bottle. 

"You know... I have no problem being a mistress." Rumi hesitated for a few seconds before finishing the sentence. She'd rather be his wife than a mistress, but if it made things easier, she had no problem being a mistress, a concubine, or whatever it was called.
 
As long as she could be with Blake, she didn't care about the rest.
 
"It's not going to happen. I'll talk to Nejire as soon as I can. It's just...'' Blake's hands stopped. As a painful look appeared on his face, vague emotions engulfed his heart.
 
"Nejire is not like other girls. Except she's very attached to me, she's very naïve. She's going to be hurt so much if I bring this up right now, but if I do in the future, she's going to get hurt more. Just... I don't know what to do."'
 
After Blake dried her hair, he sat next to Rumi and hugged her.
 
"Give me more time. I will share this request with her as soon as possible."
 
Rumi looked at Blake's face, full of mixed emotions. A gentle smile appeared on her face and she grabbed Blake's cheeks with both hands, then quickly kissed him on the lips.
 
"You can say it anytime you want. You don't have to push yourself." Like she said before, she didn't care about the rest as long as she could with Blake. 
 
It was the first time in her life that she had ever been so attached to someone other than fighting, apart from loving someone so much. For the first time in her life, she was thinking about anything other than war, fighting, heroism, or training, and she didn't want to lose it. Even if she was going to be sad in the end, she wanted to go all the way so she wouldn't have any regrets on her deathbed.
 
"Thank you." After rubbing the woman's hair and both ears the way she likes it, something that happened recently came to mind. "Look at this..."
 
He grabbed Rumi's hand on his cheeks and took it to his belly.
 
Rumi looked at the man he loved with strange eyes. When she was going to ask him why he was doing this, she froze, her hands involuntarily rubbing Blake's muscles. As enthusiasm appeared in her testimony, she scanned Blake's body with her hands.
 
"No way..." She checked the places where her fingers touched him over and over again. Her smile grew with each check. The laughter leaked out of her mouth.
 
"HAHA... You're back to 0, in  your strongest form." Those were the best words to describe Blake's condition. As the limits of his body's development potential were exceeded, he returned to zero with all his strange.
 
"We're starting training. Right! Now!'' She grabbed Blake's hand and started dragging him to the practice area.
 
Blake didn't resist Rumi. He followed her from behind as he looked at the exuberant smile on his face. 

18