Chapter 17:
804 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The OHRMG building was divided into several floors. Apart from various rooms, such as a movie theater that encompassed the entire floor except where the employees worked, golf and sports fields, each member of the union was divided into floors and other floors with private rooms of various rich people.
 
Private rooms had various levels. These levels were sorted by person's rank in OHRMG. At the bottom were the newcomers, the world's rich and longtime collaborators, and at the top were the fundamental five.
 
The Fundamental Five's room was on the top floor of the OHRMG building and was distributed on the floor so that you could easily see the whole view of the city.
 
The rooms of the Basic Five were divided into five in a circular corridor. It was separated into west-northwest-north-northeast-east, respectively.
 
Normally, people in these rooms should not visit the rooms much considering their location, and this was the case for most of them.
 
But only one room was currently quite active. There was a room with sensual moans and the sound of the flesh colliding. The Harem King's room. [EN: I will inform you in advance. I don't plan to write or describe anyone's +18 scene except the +18 scenes of the main character in my series.]
 
"H-Here is it... Ma'am."' The manager in charge of general affairs of the OHRMG building took care to put on a neat tone as he explained it to the person next to him with a blushing face. 
 
"The new building is more beautiful than before. Which room is my room?'' As the woman next to the manager curiously examined the surroundings, she didn't seem to hear the obscene noises. Her focus was on the hallway and in her room.
 
"O-Over there." When the manager saw that she was not disturbed by the obscene noises, he breathed a sigh of relief and showed her room.
 
The room he showed her was a room with pink lavender written on it.
 
"Pink lavender... I used that name once. I didn't think it would be my nickname." Pink lavender was covered in increasing moans in the environment and an air of nostalgia that was incompatible with the collision sounds of meat, a hysterical expression appeared on his face. 
 
The manager sweated deeply into her words and indifference. The expression and nostalgic air of Pink Lavender did not fit at all with the sounds rising in the environment.
 
"Anyway, let's get to the reason I came here." A hysterical expression appeared on her face as the rosy lavender engulfed an air of nostalgia, discordant to the growing groans and meat slapping sound
 
"Oh, wait." The manager tried to stop the Pink Lavender. From the sounds heard in the hallway, everyone could easily understand what was happening in the room right now, and bothering someone in this situation could cause tension.
 
Pink Lavender ignored the principal's efforts to stop her. Within a few steps, she reached the door and knocked on the door.
 
Nock! Nock! Nock
 
There was no response. The moaning and spanking continued at full speed.

Tok! Tok! Tok!
 
Pink Lavender's expression hasn't changed. She kept knocking. 

 
"Errm... Will you excuse me?'' As the voices grew louder to indicate that the door would not open soon, Pink Lavender intended to knock on the door again, but the Director stopped her.
 
"Sure.''
 
The warden came to the door. He coughed several times to correct his voice before knocking on the door, checking his appearence and clothes. He took a deep breath several times to avoid any rashes on his face.
 
Tak!    Tak!    Tak!
 
"Sir Harem Lord, Pink Lavender has come to visit you. Can you stop your important work and give us a few minutes?''
 
Obscene noises stopped. The sounds of complex recovery began to be heard from inside the room. The sound of the duvet being lifted, the pillows straightened and the women whispering to each other and wearing their clothes filled the hallway.
 
It finally took 10 minutes for the door to open.
 
The door opened and a handsome man in a bathrobe left the room.
 
He was 6'10". He had black hair and charcoal black eyes and had a handsome Japanese face. He had a good body, furnished with light muscles.
 
"You can go." The Harem King did not take a single glance at the manager. He spoke without taking his eyes off the Pink Lavender.
 
"R-Roger" After receiving a quiet confirmation to go through the Pink Lavender, he leaned over the pair and quickly left the pair alone, leaving them in the aisle.
 
The two looked at each other, at least the Harem King kept his eyes on her. However, Pink Lavender was curiously trying to peek behind the man's shoulder.
 
"You're as curious as ever, Lilith." The Harem King put one arm to the side of the door and closed Lilith's view.
 
The pink-haired woman opposite the Harem King, Pink Lavender, was Lilith, the universe representative of the MHA anime.
 
"You're as voluptuous as ever." Lilith slammed into the man's chest with her pole and raised her eyebrows meaningfully.
 
"Just tell me what you want." The Harem King clenched his fists, and a plus sign appeared on his forehead. He understood what Lilith was implying, and it got on his nerves.
 
"I'm just here to look around. I also need to explain some things to your new friend. I came to ask if you could offer me a good place."
 
"Hm..." After thinking about the Harem King for a while, he went inside and returned a few seconds later.
 
''Go here. They have good drinks and the homely atmosphere is ideal for a conversation or a rest.''
 
"Thank you." After Lilith got the paper, she memorized its location and put it in her pocket.  She left after saying goodbye to the Harem King.
 
"Let's continue, girls." The Harem King threw his robe somewhere randomly as he entered the room. Obscene voices began to rise from the room again.
 
***
 
"Rumi, I'm leaving." Blake had just come out of his post-workout bath. After drying, he changed and headed for the living room.
 
Rumi's house was a two-story house. The first floor had a kitchen, living room, and training area, and on the second floor, there was a bedroom and other rooms. It was a spacious and quite spacious house.
 
When there was no response, Blake turned around and looked inside the room. 
 
No more searching is needed. He saw Rumi falling asleep inside the room. Although she was in a comfortable position, in a deep sleep, her ears were as alert as ever, returning to where the sound came from at the slightest sound. Her tail, which was trembling in normal time, had paused but continued to tremble slowly.
 
Blake sighed and walked up to her with a warm smile. He placed his arms around Rumi's neck and legs and took Rumi to carry the princess.
 
"Um..." Feeling the confidence of the strong arms surrounding her body and Blake's perfectly warm body heat, Rumi moved with a slight murmur and snuggled into Blake's arms.
 
Blake stood where he was until Rumi settled in. When Rumi had a relaxed smile on her face indicating that she had found exactly the spot she wanted, he headed for the bedroom.
 
He went up the stairs and came to the front of the room. He squeezed the doorknob between his arm and his chest so as not to disturb Rumi and opened the door.
 
He went into the room and headed for the bed. When he came to the bed, he gently put Rumi on the bed, grabbed her arms around his neck, and gently tried to pull it away.
 
"Mmhhh... '' Rumi clung to Blake with a soft murmur to get back the sense of security and warmth she had lost during sleep.
 
"You do know that the power you use can break someone's neck, right?" Blake sighed against the force he felt from Rumi's arms. If anyone else had been in his place, he would have died in Rumi's arms right now.
 
Blake, who tried to open Rumi's arms with a little force, failed. He wouldn't lose to Rumi in speed and various parts, but when it came to physical strength, he was still behind Rumi, even if he had crossed the limit. 
 
 
"Rumi..." Blake approached the rabbit's ears and whispered in a hoarse voice. Rumi's ears were sewn up by Blake's whisper.
 
"I have to go."
 
"I don't want to." Rumi refused in a spoiled tone. She wrapped her legs around Blake's waist and pulled him to herself, causing Blake to lean on the bed with all four limbs.
 
"Blake..." Rumi opened his eyes. Her ruby-red eyes glowed with love as she gazed at Blake. "You asked me what I wanted as an apology, didn't you? Sleep with me today." [EN: Note in that sense, you pervert]
 
''...'' Blake kept quiet. His thoughts conflicted. He didn't want Nejire to be alone on her first day at home, but he also didn't want to leave Rumi alone, whom he had neglected for a while and hadn't come to see.
 
"That's one of the problems of wanting for harems..." Blake sighed once again and picked up his phone after looking into Rumi's hopeful eyes.
 
[Blake:  Nejire, I'm at Rumi's house right now and I've had muscle aches and eclipses due to training, so I have to stay here. I'm sorry, but I can't come home today.]
 
[Nejire: No problem. Take care of yourself.]
 
[Blake: I do, love you.]
 
[Nejire: Love you too.]
 
"Are you happy?" Blake gave a suggestive look at the bunny woman, who looked over his shoulder at the messages and clung to his body.
 
"Yes, let's go to sleep." Rumi fell back on the bed with Blake. She wrapped her arms around Blake's head, bringing him as close to her chest as she could.
 
Blake casually left the phone on the table next to the bed and fixed his position. He wrapped Rumi in his arms and placed her on his chest in her favorite way. 
 
One thing he learned in his relationship with Rumi was that Rumi liked to listen to his heartbeat and feel her body temperature. The heartbeat rhythm, which beats differently from normal people due to its speed power, was relaxing, according to Rumi, and Blake's perfect body temperature made her feel safe.
 
As the familiar sense of confidence engulfed Rumi, her eyelids became heavier, accompanied by a rhythmic heartbeat. Ensuring she was alert to any attack, the rabbit's ears hung in front of her, her alert emotions slowly settled down, and a relaxed smile appeared on her face before finally falling asleep.
 
"Just like that day." Rumi recalled the first day she slept with Blake while she fell asleep. The security and warm feelings she feels now were as fresh as they were then.
 
**
 
"Mmmm..." Nejire rotated her body in an empty bed and tried to sleep with ease that passed in a matter of seconds.
 
"Mmmm!!" She turned her body again. Despite finding a comfortable location and having sleep, for some reason she couldn't fall asleep.
 
Nejire kept spinning in bed. She closed her eyes in every comfortable position and waited for sleep to draw her into the realm of dreams, but it never happened. There was a thin wall between her and sleep, but she could never get past it.
 
"I don't like silence..." Nejire put her arm in front of her eyes and thought as she waited for sleep to come to her.
 
It wasn't like this at other times. Since coming to Musutafu from Akita district to study at U.A., she has lived alone in a 3+1 house that her family has arranged for her. It was quite difficult for her to live alone at first, but over time she got used to it and eventually became more and more like living alone.
 
Nejire wanted to live with her family, but the Musutafu region, where she was found, was home to B, A, even S-level villains instead of C and below villains like Akita, and knowing this, Nejire left her family behind and came to the Musutafu region.
 
Unlike her, her family didn't have the Quirks to stand up to the villain. Her father had the radar Quirk, which worked on sea searches and allowed them to locate the Villain, while her mother had the eye Quirk, which allowed her to peer into someone's vitality.
 
Each had good Quirks in their job, but when it came to facing the villain, they could barely show 1% of Nejire's performance. Maybe her father could have accomplished more with his education, but fighting against an A and S-rank villain was too much, even for her father.
 
So Nejire came to the Musutafu region alone and began to live. She's been coping pretty well so far.  
 
Yesterday, she had spent the night sleepless when Blake came to her with an offer to live together. What they can do, what their new home will be like, etc. Thoughts filled her mind throughout the night, causing her to be sleepless.
 
Nejire had been sleep-deprived all day because of this, and all she wanted to do during the day was to sleep while Blake hugged her. But her dreams were shattered by the message today.
 
And yet she didn't care. After all, she was going to live with Blake now, and they had the opportunity to see each other all the time. It shouldn't have been so hard to spend a night without her.
 
At least that's what she thought, but the reality wasn't going as she thought. Blake's house was not as beautiful and comfortable as he thought without Blake in it. Even sleeping was hard for Nejire. 
 
" I wish tomorrow would come quickly.'' Nejire, who had just discovered his place in her lover's heart and life, spoke longingly in the darkroom. 
 

21