Chapter 18: Invitation
770 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is that all you can find?" Yamazaki, who resides in a hotel, one of OHRMG's sub-branches in Japan, asked his assistant while looking at the information projected on the screen.
 
"Yes, sir." The asistant shook his head confidently as he straightened his glasses with a finger.
 
"What do you think White's true identity is?" Yamazaki pointed to the screen in front of him. His eyebrows frowned slightly, his eyes quickly moving back and forth between dozens of photos.
 
"Hm... If you ask me... this, this and this...'' The assistant picked up a stick and began pointing at several photos from the screen. Whenever he pointed to a photo, information about that person appeared from various parts of the screen.
 
"These 6 people are...'' Yamazaki  squinted. His low eyes looked menacing with the light of the screen illuminating the dark room. 
 
"Explain to me why you chose these people.'' He didn't take his eyes off the screen while giving orders to the man.
 
''Roger.''
 
“First of all, Shima Soh. 20 Years, Height 1.85, Natural White hair, B-rank villain. He lost his family in the ruins of the war of villains and heroes, and therefore he has a great grudge against both sides. He disappears at night for a week and there's a 75% chance he's the one we're looking for.''
 
"Kagigami Yani. 17 Years Old, Height 1.79, had his hair dyed white and A-Level Villain. He lives in a small state and has prejudices and hatred for heroes because of a hero who abuses his position and pawns. We confirmed he was at OHRMG for the last week, but we couldn't confirm his fake ID. There's an 89% chance he's the one we're looking for." 
 
'Kamito Ma...''
 
''...''
 
''...''
 
''Blake. %5 Chance'' 
 
"Hm? Why is someone with a 5% rate among them?'' Yamazaki turned his attention to the assistant at a surprising rate. His assistant would do his job the best he could, and if he put someone with a 5% rate among them, it must have been something he knew.
 
"It meets the criteria you want, but with the position he is, it is almost impossible to be White." The assistant picked up the remote  and pressed a button. A second page with a photo and personal information appeared on the edge of the screen.
 
The screen said Blake's information, at least some of it.
 
"Blake is 18 years old, has natural white hair and has shopped for Nix in the last month, which fully meets our criteria, but other than that we have unfortunately not been able to access any information. It's like someone's hiding their information."
 
"Go on." Yamazaki turned his attention to Blake's photo. His natural white hair fit exactly the criteria he was looking for, and at 5'10" and body build, he was very likely to be White.
 
“He is studying at U.A and interning under Rumi, apart from being in his third year. So even if it fits your criteria, it's very unlikely to be White.” The asistant' frowned slightly as he explained the information. The odds that Blake was the person they were looking for were very high if it wasn't for what he had said.
 
"That's a real problem." Yamazaki was aware of how the Hero Society worked. All any young person who went to any hero school wanted was to be a great hero. It was every young man's wish to defend integrity and human life and to be a hero like All Might, every young man's dream.
 
The minds of these youths, whose eyes were painted with heroism, were constantly bathed in the concepts of kindness, justice, and heroism by the teachers who entered U.A.
 
The chances of such a young man being the villain, especially white, who killed ruthlessly, were very low.
 
"Get him into the program." But Yamazaki didn't want to leave it like this. He was going to try everyone and do his best to get a result, even if it was too small, even if it was a one-in-a-million chance. He was willing to take on a few pro-heroes to become one of the hounds.
 
"When should we start the program?" 
 
"Right now. As fast as you can." Yamazaki had a bright smile on his face. With one hand, he grabbed his chest, the area right where his heart was. He didn't want to wait any longer to become one of the hounds.
 
"Roger."
 
***
 
On the outskirts of one of Japan's two great forests, there was a house in the part of the woodland where the buildings meet. The perimeter of the house was empty and there was only one house within a half-kilometer radius. [EN: There is no such forest, maybe there is. I do not know. In short, these forests or forests are something I made up.]
 
This house was a two-story house made of various materials. Although its exterior was concrete, the various trees outside the house formed a beautiful image, combined with the walls of the building and combined with the environment.
 
The interior of this house had a warm atmosphere at the moment. It was a warm atmosphere of a chocolate-skinned, white-haired bunny woman and a handsome young man with white, messy hair hugging her.
 
Blake's closed eyes flickered slightly, after a few seconds he opened his eyes. He moved his arms slightly and brought the wild woman he was hugging closer to him.
 
"Mhm..."" A little murmur spread from Rumi's lips. The feeling of warmth that engulfed her entire body and deepened caused her sleep to deepen.
 
Blake closed his eyes and fell asleep again. The effect on the hot environment was extreme. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep in such a situation as expected.
 
A while later, Blake woke up again. The angled eyelids trembled again. It was like two mountains hung on his eyelids, it was hard for him to keep it open but he had to wake up.
 
"No..."" Rumi opened his eyes in his semi-sleepy state and reproachfully rejected his red eyes, staring into Blake's eyes, which were animated by his intention to get up.
 
"We have to get up, Rumi." Blake's lips twisted into a bitter smile. He wanted to enjoy more sleep like Rumi, but had to get up for school and Nejire.
 
Rumi looked hesitantly at Blake. She knew she had to get up, like Blake, she had daily chores to do, but she didn't want to let go of the sound sleep she had found after a long time.
 
Rumi was a light sleeper because of her Quirk. The Quirk of the rabbit, which is usually prey among predators, caused a light sleep at every second of the day, alert and ready to defend. 
 
But that was interrupted when she slept with Blake. Her instincts knew that she would never be harmed or attacked as long as Blake was by her side, so they shut themselves down, giving her the sound sleep the body wanted.
 
"I don't want to leave you. The last time I slept this good was half a year ago." Rumi put both hands on Blake's chest, sighing as she lifted herself. In their relationship, which began half a year ago, she's only slept this well twice. One was now, and one was in their first days.
 
"I will come visit you as much as I can and try to speed up my conversation with Nejire." Blake placed his hand on Rumi's cheek, staring at her with sleepy eyes, and gently stroked her. 
 
Rumi closed her eyes as he rubbed her face against the hand that was floating on her cheek. After enjoying the moment for a few seconds, she grabbed Blake's hand and kissed the palm of her hand.
 
Chu!
 
"I know you will." She opened her closed eyes slightly and gave Blake a breathtaking look.
 
The chocolate-colored skin of the beauty sitting in his lap created a strange beauty in the dimly lit environment. One hand was resting on his chest, while the other was holding the hand on her face.
 
Her ruby-colored eyes, which gave Blake a side look without taking her lips off his hand, glowed with love. Her white, silky hair was spread across her bed, his lap and two large breasts. Even though they were messy, they were enhancing Rumi's beauty. Finally, although Rumi's two rabbit ears were upright, they were swinging slightly back and forth.
 
Blake couldn't help himself. He corrected his posture and planted a deep kiss on Rumi's lips that caused her to lose sleep.
 
Phaa!
 
It took them a few minutes to separate their lips. In their exposed tongue looking for their mate, threads of saliva were still attached.
 
Blake and Rumi's eyes lit up with desire for the other person. The lust in the environment was at its peak, if one of the two did not do something, blood could be spilled. [EN: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]
 
"Let's get something to eat." Blake spoke without taking his eyes off the slightly flushed-faced Rumi
 
''Mmh.'' 
 
...
 
Rumi and Blake left the house after eating their meals to go their own way. Blake would go home, then to school, and Rumi would go on her daily patrol.
 
After kissing Rumi for the last time, he left the wooded area and headed home.
 
Instead of using his speeding power to suppress the flames rising in his heart and his shaky libido, he decided to walk. After wandering quietly alone for half an hour and getting fresh air, his desire finally calmed down.
 
After he took his keys out of his pocket, he opened the door and went inside.
 
Nejire wasn't home because classes started an hour ago. Blake entered the empty house, had a snack, then changed for school.
 
In fact, Blake didn't need to go to school anymore. Unlike 1st and 2nd grades, 3rd grade taught you heroic stuff and real combat experience, and Blake didn't need any of that.
 
Blake was not interested in being a hero or the like. All All Blake wanted was to step aside and live his life the way he wanted after gaining enough strength to protect the people he loved.
 
For him right now, school is nothing more than a place to spend time.
 
Ding Dong! Ding Dong!
 
When Blake went to change, the doorbell rang twice. After Blake turned on his heels, he headed for the door.
 
"Who's That?" He opened the door, but he couldn't see anyone behind it. He pulled his neck out of the doorway and looked around, but again he didn't see anyone.
 
Just as he was about to close the door, he saw a piece of paper left on the floor. He tilted his head to the side, checked again if anyone was around, and picked up the paper.
 
[I know who you are...
 
The beginning of the sentence made Blake's gaze icy. His mind was filled with thoughts of killing the person who wrote the note, but the words that followed dissiped his killer thoughts.
 
[Finally! Man, I've always wanted to make this entrance. Anyway, I'm Lilith. It's Lilith who's reincarnate you.]
 
"Lilith? What does she want from me?'' He continued to read the note to find out the answer to his question.
 
[I saw that you had some doubts about the trigger in your hand, and I decided to tell you about it. At 6 o'clock, come to the point written below.]
 
He followed the arrow at the end of the note with his eyes. After carving the address into his head, a small arc of lightning appeared from his fingertips and turned the paper  into ashes.
 
He had no thought of going to school, he had to do some research for his destination
 
**
 
 
The door of the U.A. were occupied as usual by cameramen and messengers. They were each drawn to the doors of the U.A. like insects drawn to the light, waiting for the disciples to emerge so they could get a little bit of information about the recent villain attack.
 
As the students were leaving the school, the news messengers with their cameramen were blocking the boy's way and asking if they knew anything.
 
But they weren't the only ones waiting. They were waiting for someone to come out of a group of people with different intentions.
 
"I'll explain for the last time. So listen carefully." The man behind the wheel began talking as he watched out of his veneered window.
 
“Our goal is to follow Nejire Hado as Blake hasn't arrived today, and act according to plan when orders come. This task is very important not only for us, but also for the upper classes. Any mistake…” He lifted his thumb and ran it down his throat. His action caused the others in the car to swallow with fear.
 
"This is your last chance to ask a question. No questions are allowed or hesitation to avoid any disruptions after the order has been issued." He turned his head and began browsing the people inside the vehicle.
 
"I have a question, boss." One of the men in the backseat asked permission. When the boss allowed, he asked his question.
 
"Why don't we just kidnap Nejire Hado. Wouldn't that be easier?''
 
"Hahh... I have to explain it from there." The man rubbed his forehead lightly with two fingers. Sometimes he kept asking himself why he was working with these idiots, but not getting any answers every time.
 
And yet, as he continued to team up with these idiots, he began to think he was the dumbest of them all. When this was over, he decided to ask permission to lead a new group.
 
"Look, Nejire Hado isn't just Blake's girlfriend as we know it. She's also a hero who can fight most B-A-rank villains, she's also one of U.A's Big Four, and also a girl who works under Ryukyu and is her favorite. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"
 
Everyone in the car nodded their heads. In short, Nejire had as much back as Blake, and if they did something to him, they'd just have more people in front of them.
 
''Our aim is not to kidnap or harm anyone. We'll go a little too far just to intimidate'' When Nejire finally got out, the man started the vehicle and started following Nejire from a distance.
 
"What do you mean, boss?" One of the men revealed his confusion. 
 
"Probably after intimidating, the uppers will call White to their side and measure his reaction. If he's really one of them, they're going to take him by putting pressure on him.'' He explained while keeping his distance from Nejire.
 
"I still don't get it." The same man shook his head and leaned back.
 
"I didn't expect you to understand. That's why you're a subordinate, and I'm a leader." The guy didn't want to explain his stupid subhorer anymore. He turned his attention and continued to follow Nejire.
 
Nejire was walking happily without knowing there was a vehicle following her. Her mind was filled with anticipation of the moments when she and Blake would fall asleep hugging eachother tonight. She wonder if she smelled. She was a little sweaty today,  so she had to at least take a bath. The last thing she wanted was for the man she loved to call her smelly.
 
Her steps with joy in him turned into cheerful bounces. She jumped up and headed to Blake's house, or rather their house.
 
She got home in a few ten minutes, and after opening the door with the key Blake gave her, she went in. 
 
"So this is his house." The man clearly remembered that this was not the address in his information about Nejire. This was not Nejire's house, the most logical conclusion was that Blake was the owner of this house.
 
"You, go quickly and confirm from the neighbors if this is Blake's house and you, go settle down and wait. When I call you, start the operation." At the leader's behest, the two exited the vehicle with a quick "Roger.''.
 
After the two abandoned the vehicle, the man began driving the vehicle to another area. 

17