Chapter 25: Expressing Deep Desires
634 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is no action for a while, there will be action in the next episode.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

----------------------------------------------

"Nejire's fine. She's in Fujiya hospital right now. Don't worry, I'll make sure Nejire is safe." Blake sighed in distress after hanging up. Carrying the dinner plate with one hand, where he could not feel the heat, he headed to Nejire's room.
 
It was Nejire's family he was talking to. Yesterday he couldn't call them out of urgency and panic and decided to call them because he was available now. After all, with Nejire's condition, it was their natural to visit her.
 
'Also...'. They were going to be there for her in what he decided to do today. Even though Ryukyu had already arrived here, he believed that Nejire would be better with the support of her family.
 
What was he going to do? In the end, he would tell Nejire his sincerest desire.
 
Besides the harem request.
 
He knew it had a pretty ridiculous timing. In  Nejire's current state, making a statement with a 99.99% chance of breaking up would put a huge strain on her, perhaps worsening her mood.
 
But it had to be done. This wasn't just about him and Nejire. This was about Rumi, too.
 
Although Rumi had said she would be a mistress or that they could have a secret affair, Blake knew that she wanted to talk about their relationship in public and that she wanted to be a "wife" or a "girlfriend", not a ''mistress'' or a ''concubine''.
 
Strangely enough, the white-haired bunny woman loved Blake deeply. During their half-year relationship, she did not reject any of Blake's advances, on top of which she was more proactive.
 
Blake didn't want to be any more unfair to a woman like that. So today he decided to convey this request to Nejire.
 
Blake also felt that this moment might be one of the best possible. If Nejire refused her request and they left, she wouldn't just leave this hospital to recover, she would continue her life without him.

 Blake shook his head in disdain and threw his complex thoughts out of his head, making sure only sharpening thoughts remained.
 
When he came to the front of Nejire's room, he opened the door with one hand and went inside.
 
Nejire was sitting on the hospital bed. She was looking out the window. The radiance of the moon was penetrating through the glass and reflected on it. Her sea snail-colored hair had a lovely otherness under the moon. An ocean of stars was reflected from his two bright crystal-like eyes.
 
Nejire's current state looked like a mesmerizing image straight out of a painting.
 
Blake decided to look at this painting for a while with a nice smile. Maybe today would be the last time he saw this girl. There was no sharp pain in his heart, but it had to be done. So he took a deep breath and came to her.
 
"Blake." Flowers bloomed on Nejire's face when she saw Blake enter.
 
Blake sat next to her and put the smoking plates on the bed arm. He tore the bag of plastic forks and knives, put the food tools on one side of the plate. [EN: Do The Japanese even use sticks in the hospital?]
 
"Eat something. In the last two days, you've only been fed drugs." Blake warmly pointed to the dinner plate.
 
Nejire agreed. After picking up the fork and spoon, she placed the piece of fried chicken on top of the rice and, after gently pressing it over it to release the sauce, cut a large piece and threw it in her mouth.
 
Chomp! Chomp! Chomp!
 
"Well... Your food is better." Nejire sweetly sticks out her tongue. While the food was nice, it lagged compared to Blake's, and for Nejire, who was used to  Blake's food, these dishes were bad.
 
''...'' Blake opened his mouth to tell her he'd do it later. But the next second it stopped. He put his hand back on his knee and smiled quickly so Nejire wouldn't see his strange expression.
 
Nejire turned to Blake with his food-filled cheeks. When she saw him smiling at her, she continued to eat happily. Even if the food was bad, she kept eating for her stomach, which had been struggling with a hunger for two days.
 
Nejire frowned as she continued to eat. Unlike the pleasant setting, a subtle tension could circulate and feel it in the room. Was something going to happen soon that she didn't want? [EN: Women and their sixth sense -_-]
 
''Nejire...'' 
 
As Nejire had expected, Blake called out to Nejire when she was about to eat her last bite. Her eyes turned to Blake. Seeing his overly serious and painful expression, she swallowed the bite nervously.
 
"Yes."She put the dinner plate aside and answered. Blake took a deep breath before telling her.
 
"I don't want to prolong this matter any longer. I'll say it at once. So please listen to me before I interrupt.”
 
"Hmh."
 
"Nejire, I'll tell you. I want a harem." 
 
Nejire's eyes widened in Blake's words. She never imagined Blake had such a desire. These thoughts, which did not fit the modern world and the people of the modern world, were in the mind of the man he loved.
 
"I don't know when it started, but as I gained strength, a greedy, selfish side began to grow inside me. I asked myself. If I have so much power, why can't I do what I want? This raised another question."
 
"What exactly do I want?" Blake continued to look her in the eye, full of fluctuating emotions.
 
As time went on, Blake realized that this world was weaker than he thought. Or he was too strong. Whether it's his speed power or his Quirk, he was stronger than humans in the MHA world for various reasons.
 
The other day, the fact that he could beat hero Number 3 without difficulty and kill if he wanted to, support his thoughts.
 
"After thinking about it for a while, I decided I wanted a harem. It's just one of my requests." The harem was most men's wet dreams. Having more than one woman he loved and loved all over was one of the desires of selfish human beings.
 
"As time went on, my desire grew and took root in my heart." It was a little thought at first. He's starting to wonder what he can do if he has that much power.
 
As time went on, he thought, "Why can't I do what I want?" He knew he couldn't do inhumane acts. Torturing someone or something, things like that, or he can, he didn't know, but right now they were things that made Blake sick. But other than that, he could do whatever he wanted. When he was as strong as All  Might or stronger than him, what would stop him from doing what he wanted?
 
In Blake's eyes, All Might was someone who could have been an emperor if it weren't for the invisible chains he created.  With his power, he could suppress nations, gain the tolerance of all, and rule the world.
 
Even with All Might injured, when he was the most powerful man in the world, he had to be at the peak of a nuclear bomb, and if he didn't rein himself in with the chains he created, he could do whatever he wanted.
 
Blake had the potential to be stronger than All Might.  And apart from a few human chains, there was no plan to restrain himself in any way. 
 
 
"Nejire Hado." Nejire's body trembled. Blake's voice was far from him, he had the tone of talking to a stranger. It was impossible to find the usual loving, slightly cheerful, and likable tone there.
 
Tears appeared on the edge of Nejire's two small eyes. Blake's call to her was so foreign, she didn't want him to call her that.
 
“From now on, I can have serious relationships with various women if they accept me and my wishes. I won't force you into this. But please know that I will not abandon them for you. So make up your mind until you get out of here.” Blake got up to go. Every second he stayed here, his heart would soften, his determined heart that he had polished would become dull.
 
He couldn't let that happen when he was hardening himself like that. So he decided to leave without giving Nejire a chance to speak.
 
'' And please think carefully, if you're going to be with me, make sure it's on your will. Regardless of the connection between us, think in detail and make up your mind." He came to the door and wrapped the doorknob with his hands. 
 
"I've notified your parents. They'll probably be here in a few hours." And he came out. He got out of there without looking back and headed for his next target. He turned to his other purpose before he had the opportunity to grieve or grieve, to experience the pain that had accumulated in his heart.
 
Nejire took a look at the room that was vacated by Blake's exit. Blake hadn't spoken much outside of the subject since he arrived, but in her presence, the room was fuller. Now the room where Blake wasn't found seemed empty and deserted. 
 
"I have to think about it." Blake's suggestion was a difficult decision for Nejire to make. Like every woman in the modern world, she didn't want to share the man she loved. But doing so meant she and Blake parted ways and did she want to?

14