Chapter 38: Things Get Mixed Up, Training And Development.
596 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

-----------------------------------

In the middle of the cloudless azure sky, this building stretched out to the sky and, among other buildings, showed its majesty like a large plane tree. Its upper floors were covered with clouds, creating an unconscious pressure on anyone looking from the outside.

There was a woman with blonde hair on the upper floors of this building. Her naturally blonde hair was braided in curls and, with light make-up on her face, she looked pretty good. She was wearing a tight skirt suit.

Her makeup-free face was quite beautiful, but the expressions that appeared on her face right now were distorting her beauty.

"Eh?... Huh... That is... what?... No... but... ıt can't be...'' She was surprised, then her statement went dark, then she was embarrassed and she denied it after blushing wildly. She was feeling so much emotion that she would never experience it again in her life.

How did it get into this situation? For this, it was necessary to go back a while ago.

When she arrived at her office this morning, she had completed her usual routine. She had prayed to Teka-sama's photo, finished her work, prayed Teka-sama's photo, and thought of Teka-sama, ate something, and thought of Teka-sama.

Her day was going pretty well and everything was fine. The sun had lost its brightest in the sky and was heading slightly west. At that time, she decided to do the activity, which was another routine of her day.

She didn't pray to Teka-sama, she was going to do it after this. What she was going to do was check where Teka-sama was.

Yes, it was to check Teka-sama's location, where she is now. How was she going to do that? By checking the tracking app that she secretly uploaded to her phone.

Was it perversion? Yes. Did she care? No.

She put her feet on the ground and threw himself back. When she got to the table, she took her phone from the table. She then went back to her desk after turning herself into a few quick turns in her chair and connected her phone to her computer with the help of a cable.

''Come on come on. Açıl. I want to know where the precious Teka-sama is and write it in my diary." The woman began to rhythm by slapping the table. She had an expectant expression as she stared at the slowly opening program.

After a few seconds of anticipation, the program opened and an up-to-date map of Japan appeared.

A red dot appeared on the map. The red dot indicated where Teka-sama was.

"So she's staying at his usual hotel. I wonder how long she's been asleep or in what position or...'' Slowly, a perverted expression began to form on her face. Saliva appeared at the corners of her mouth.

"Oh, what am I doing? I can't lose focus here. I have to hide such perverted things for the night." After wiping the saliva flowing from her lips with the edge of her arm, she turned her attention to the map.

"Hm?" The app she used only told the location of the target's phone, but that was insufficient for her. To protect Teka-sama from greedy men, who didn't need it, needed more information.

As a result, she bought the program in agreement with her producer and reprogrammed it for herself. Now she could see the phone of every single person next to Teka-sama.

However, this program could only show within a few meters. If she wanted to see more, she had to make changes to Teka's phone.

Even now, she was skeptical, despite persuading Teka that the program was for security purposes. If she made any more suspicious moves, she could experience things she didn't even want to think about.

Anyway, let's get back to the point. She had updated the program in her way, so she could see phones within a few meters of the phone. These phones appeared in yellow, and the closer they got, the darker the hue.

There's a yellow mark next to Teka right now. And it was pretty close.

"Is someone staying at her house?" She put her finger to her cheek and started thinking. As far as she knew, she didn't know many people in Japan except her relatives.

"Let's see... Who's that?'' She started pressing the buttons. Her ten fingers were pressing the keys with rapid movements. After a few seconds, a new window popped up on the screen.

[Blocked]

"Ha?" The woman was surprised by the inscription that appeared on the screen. Her fingers kept pressing the keys.  In just a few seconds, she pressed twice as many keys as she did before.

[Blocked]

"HA?" The second obstacle. It's something she's never experienced before.  There's never been any information that's slipped out of her fingers in her life.

Click! Click!

[Blocked.]

"Nonsense." Three hurdles and she had been off the field. For the first time in her life, she had failed three times in a row, and she predicted that if she continued, she would fail more. The program that protected the other side's phone was extremely robust.

She wanted to meet the person who did this program, but she put it aside because she had something more important to do right now.

She didn't know, but the person who did this program was already dead. The user of the phone had killed him after making this protection program. This program was his Mona Lisa.

"I'm sorry, Teka-sama. I'm just going to look at who you are and I'll be right out." The woman grit her teeth and closed her eyes. He hit the enter key hard after pressing the keys one after the other.

She heard the screen opening. Her eyebrows trembled, she opened her eyes.

"Ha?" What she saw made her freeze.

Her lips trembled as her pupils became smaller and smaller. The light in her eyes was slowly fading. Her whole body began to tremble.

"There's  no way..." Her brain stopped because she couldn't handle the burden of the information.  She tried to deny it, but her eyes locked in the screen conveyed the brutal truth to her.

She couldn't believe Teka-sama had done such a thing. She was a proud queen, standing out from people with her attitude, and just being there put unconscious pressure on people. She didn't care who looked at her or what they wanted about her, but no one could touch her except the man she chose.

She had a cold attitude toward everyone but her family and friends. With her frowns and tough personality, those who didn't know her well couldn't get close to her, no matter how much they wanted to. If they crossed a certain limit in their attitude towards her, being hospitalized was one of the smallest problems one should consider.

Teka had even castrated someone with her own hands. Although she had not used her hand, it was still possible to see how terrible she could be against those who crossed the border with just that.

However... Why was she in bed with a man who wasn't Yoshino-sama right now?

"I need to know what happened." She grit her teeth. Her fingers are moving faster than ever before. Her eyes were locked on the screen like a predator locked in her prey, and her clenched teeth were exposed.

Her fast-moving fingers left behind successive images. At a speed on its boundary, it pressed the keys, causing a new window to open on the screen every time it pressed.

Within minutes, she had access to the security footage of the hotel where Teka was staying. She also took a copy of the security footage and deleted it completely.

Before opening the records, she looked at the other screen on her computer screen. After looking at the photo with Teka and the man she doesn't know, hugging each other and sleeping peacefully, she opened the records with jealous and unlit eyes.

In her rush, she had forgotten what time of night to set the recordings to open. She was in the middle of Teka and Blake's business as soon as the screen turned on.

"AHHHNNN~~~" A sensual scream echoed throughout the room, starting with the computer. The passion of the mothing sound even affected the woman.

''Eh?... Huh... That is... what?... No... but... or... it can't be."' And that's how she got into it.

She repeatedly tried to deny reality, but the moaning sounded as if she were responding to it, echoing unabated and conveying that what had happened was real.

She felt her world was falling apart. The proud image in Teka-sama's heart shook.

Click!

But before she could experience those feelings, the door opened. She panicked, grabbed the mouse, and tried to turn off the footage, but because of her trembling hands and unstable mental state, she missed the off switch.

Click! Click! Click!

"Close now..." Her eyes kept going back and forth between the door and the screen. She was clicking on the mouse frantically, but she was doomed to fail repeatedly because of her trembling hands.

"Agari-chan... can we talk for a second?" A man walked in. The man was 1,90 meters tall, dressed in comfortable clothes, well-built, and with spiky hair. He had a slightly pointed chin and a sharp nose. Two strands of bangs from his pointy hair reached his forehead.

"Y-Y-Yoshino-sama." This man was Teka Todoroki's husband Yoshino Todoroki.

She didn't know what kind of facial expression she was making right now. She tried to straighten her expression as best she could but failed, as Yoshino asked with a strange expression as he looked at her.

"Is there a problem, Agari-chan? Your statement is a little... weird."' The words came out of Yoshino's mouth hesitantly. An insecure look appeared on his face.

He knew it wasn't right to say that to a woman, but those were the best words to describe Agari's testimony.

Her wavy smile was quite distorted. She looked like she was smiling forcefully, a strange expression appearing when coupled with frowns and twitching lips.

"N-No, it's all right. Give me a second." Agari shook her head. She turned her gaze to the screen in front of her and quickly pressed the volume button under the off button. She was so panicked that she did not think to close the window on the screen.

"We can talk now, Yoshino-sama."

"Are you watching perverted things..." Yoshino was expressionless for a while, then asked with a knowing smile. Her eyebrows were constantly moving up and down.

"N-N-N-N-No, what does that mean, Y-Yoshino-sama. Please wear your manners." Agari's face turned red. She tried to explain herself by moving her hands strangely.

She didn't realize her actions confirmed Yoshino's predictions. Yoshino nodded, as he understood, and began to speak.

"I understand you. Women watch things like that, and there's nothing wrong with that." Step by step, he approached Agari. He had an unnecessary seriousness on his face.

"Let me look. The quality of what you're watching affects your sex life. I can offer you good sites." He reached for the screen.

Yoshino's hand was growing in Agari's vision. The sense of panic engulfed Agari. Her pupils have shrunk.

'This can't be happening... Yoshino-sama can't see that.' Agari knew what she saw could end their relationship, and she didn't want that.

Every employee in the company knew how much Teka cared about Yoshino.  Her tough, hard-line attitude towards them was broken when Yoshino was around her. Teka was unaware, but when Yoshino was with her, she was unwittingly smiling.

He couldn't understand why she was doing this even though she cared so much about him, but she had to somehow prevent Yoshino from seeing it. However, when his hand was this close, turning off the screen was no longer an option.

''No...'' That's why she did the simplest thing. She threw herself at the computer screen.

"Ha, What... What are you doing?'' Yoshino almost touched the screen when Agari threw herself into the computer. When Agari threw herself at the screen, his hand fell in between.

Pat! Pam!

Yoshino and Agari fell in love with the computer and the table. Agari's leg clicked on the mouse as they fell. At the same time, the computer screen flipped over and stuck to Yoshino's face.

HNAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!

And groaning was heard. The groan was loud and sultry enough to make most men cum where they were. The moan, strong and passionate enough to cause one's spine to tremble with lust and a flame to form in his lower body, echoed through the room filled with an awkward silence after the noise.

Two people didn't talk anymore. They couldn't talk. When Agari realized what she was doing, she froze, while Yoshino froze with what he saw. [EN: We'll be back.]

**

Teka Todoroki was just waking up when everyone was having their moments.

Her curved eyes opened, revealing her crystal-like blue eyes. Her eyes shone with a faint glint when viewed up close. It glowed most of the time, but few people noticed it, apart from Blake and a few others who would dare to look her in the eye.

Her black-brown-colored hair, which represents frozen lava, began to shine with a red light, starting from its roots. After checking her Quirk not to burn the pillow, she put her hands on the bed.

"Hm?" The sharp pain, which she could feel in various parts of her body, especially in the special area between her legs, caused Teka to frown.

Her chest area and stomach hurt as if someone had sucked on them, while her hips were on fire. Her lower area ached as if it had been beaten repeatedly, her legs lacked strength.

A deeper frown appeared on her face. In one move, she unfurled the duvet draped over her and revealed the image that caused her to be shocked.

Her neck and breasts were covered with bruises. They were light bruises caused by a person's oversucking rather than a wound. It would probably take a day or two.

Her nipples were slightly swollen from being absorbed. Her abdomen was less bruised than the others, but she had visible bruises.

Her eyes widened, her gaze filled with shock unconsciously turned to her hips.

Her hip was completely red and it had visible slap marks. The sweet but painful sensation, similar to when someone touched the needles on her skin, was constantly transmitted from the hip to the brain.

The special area between her legs was covered with a white-transparent liquid. Fluid was pouring out of her open pussy with every movement.  Despite standing still for a few seconds, the liquid continued to flow nonstop.

"Ha?" Her lips twitched, she didn't know how to react. A distorted expression took up space on her face.

She turned her head and began to look around.

The room was completely messed up. Traces of insane lovemaking with Yoshino that she had never experienced were all over the place. The sour smell in the room burned her throat. Her clothes were scattered all over the place, and the bed in which she had slept for months was not in good condition.

Teka's pupils twitched. As she tried to remember what had happened yesterday, her heart ached as if being squeezed by someone. Knowing that she was cheating on Yoshino was searing her feelings.

As she recalls, Lilith came over, while she was having a drink with Blake and said that she could heal someone Blake loved. Then, she fulfilled her promises and left.

She remembered talking to Blake for a while longer, but that was all she had. Her memories from then on were blurry and fragmentary. There were some wild sex scenes and a few fragments of the conversations they had on the way here.

Her eyes searched for Blake. She wanted to ask him about this situation, but Blake was not in the room. As she was about to leave the room to look for him, her gaze fell on the only good piece of furniture in the room.

It wasn't in very good condition, but compared to the other furniture in the room and the room itself, it was in good condition.

There was nothing on the table but two things. Items that should normally be on the table were scattered on the floor. What remained on the table was the phone and the piece of paper placed next to it.

She put her hand on the bed and reached for the paperShe took the paper and read what was written.

"I would like to talk to you about the situation, but for some reason I have to go to school. If you want to talk, if you feel ready to talk, call me. I will be there in no time."

I knew you weren't a bastard to run away in this situation.'' Teka reached for the phone. Although she didn't really know Blake, she didn't think he was someone to run away from in this situation. Fortunately, he hadn't let her down.

**

''She's awake.' In the middle of practice, Blake interrupted his practice at the ringing of the phone from the other side of the room and turned to the phone.

His phone was off to anyone other than his girlfriends until Teka called. Since the girls were upstairs chatting with each other right now, it might be the only one calling.

"So it's about time…" Blake's cheeks lifted into a bitter smile. The friendship he enjoyed was destined to be damaged beyond repair today.

Blake's body rippled slightly. The next second, his phone appeared in his hand. He continued his work after he wrote to Teka that he would be coming soon.

Although he wrote to Teka that he would be there the moment he called, he did not want to leave his training in the middle.

His training's been disrupted for a while. Successive events made it impossible for him to educate himself, and future events seemed to make it more difficult. So he decided to continue his education while he had time.

Blake was in the middle of his training when the cold chill reached him.

"I seem to approve of a lot of things." Blake nodded his head satisfied. His power had increased once again.

In his Quirk, he crossed the line once again. Unlike the previous time, this was about his skin gaining fire resistance.

Human skin was quite fragile and delicate. And in most cases, it could have been damaged. Even though Blake had crossed the line and gained more taut skin, that couldn't change the fact.

It could ignite by fire, rot by ice, be crushed by heavy attacks, and many more, human skin had so many limits and Blake had surpassed one of them.

His skin had gained resistance to fire and ice.

After the Todoroki, Teka, and Nejire incidents, his skin had trained itself against fire for a while, and his skin had just become fire resistance. Thanks to Todoroki's ice, he had gained resistance to ice and extreme cold, but less than the fire.

He was also close to crossing a line in his physical strength. He just needed to educate himself a little more.

In speed power, he had these: Superhuman speed, Strong Healing, Sharp Reflex, Superhuman agility.

These were what they already had and he had been training himself regularly for the last three years. As a result of this training, he gained two skills, one last year and one in the Nejire incident.

The first was what he called the Speed Power Lightning, which only he or his kind could disrupt.

The speed power in Blake's body used Blake as an engine every time he used it, to produce what he called speed power lightning. Speed ​​power lightning was stronger than normal lightning in all aspects but had a limited amount of lightning.

Unlike normal lightning bolts, Blake could use these lightning bolts however he wanted. He could change its shape and break its structure and remake it. All control was in his hands.

And its best feature is that these lightning bolts could not be normally broken or ripped off. Apart from being able to get into physical shape for as long as he wanted, only one of his kind could break it.

The other was the ability to walk on the wall, and that was something he gained instantly

Blake was reflexively able to do it when he was afraid of Nejire's death. If he was at extreme speed, he could walk straight on the wall, maybe even on the ceiling.

This trait made him think if he reached enough speed, could he run in the water? Maybe the air?

But these were his plans for the aftermath. He was focused on something completely different now.

After Blake saw what the speed power could do, he started thinking about speed power.

What exactly was the speed power? What was it could do and what exactly was the speed it covered?

He thought about it and found a few answers in his way.

Although he didn't know exactly what speed was, he could tell it was about the laws of physics.

Speed power ignored the laws of physics, used them, distorted them as they wished.

The best examples of these are respectively; Blake's stop or sharp turns in the middle of his high speed, Blake's use of concepts such as momentum and acceleration at his own will, distorting friction or air resistance

On all these examples, Blake began to think. If he could use the laws of physics to this extent; Couldn't he use on himself what even a scientist once considered to be the secret of the universe, one of the most obscure of science and physics, but also one of the most mysterious?

Vibration.

Yes, Blake was thinking about vibrating his body, and so far, he's been doing pretty well.

Brmmmmmmmmm!

Blake made his hand vibrate once again. His hand lost its physical appearance and began to tremble with a blurry surge.

The vibration settled in his hand. Blake thrust his hand forward and touched the punching bag in front of him.

Svoshhhh!! PAMMM!!!!

But instead of getting the effect, he wanted when he did, the vibration and slight momentum in his hand spread to the punching bag, sending him to the same place as his predecessors, namely the wall.

"I'm missing a few things..." Blake looked at his hand and spoke in a pensive tone.

"Ermm... Blake, are you free?'' Blake turned his head to the person who called him.

It was Nejire with stars in his eyes that greeted him and Rumi with a mixed expression.

"Ah, my beauties. Yes, I'm free." Blake smiled politely.

13