Chapter 50: Training Momo
363 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

We have arrived at episode 50. Thank you to everyone who has read so far. I would also like to thank everyone who supported me with stones and words. Hope you enjoy the next chapters, have a good read.

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

'Bleh...''

''Bleh...''

''Biiii....''

''Bleh....''

Rumi, Fuyumi, Nejire, and Blake stick out their tongues at the same time. The loose, mismatched taste in their mouths made their faces look ugly. The three girls turned their eyes to Blake at the same time.

“I thought it might be fine. Vegetables and chicken broth... you know, a good pair...' Blake averted his eyes. He was stealthily pushing the plate in front of him with his elbow.

The girls frowned slightly. They placed the chicken-studded Miso soup in front of Blake while smiling sarcastically at Blake.

"Are you leaving me alone?" Blake looked at the girls like he'd been betrayed. Being abandoned by their lovers at such a moment... made him realize that love is just a hoax.

"If you're leaving me alone, I'll take one of you with me." Blake spread his legs to both sides, opening up a place for one of the girls to sit. He slapped the space in front of him as he gave the girls side glances.

The girls' pupils trembled. Fuyumi, who had just joined them, was looking forward to Blake. But she didn't take any first steps.

They knew that as long as they sat there, a painful fate awaited them. They would be subjected to Blake's love throughout the meal, but they would also eat a bad miso soup.

They oscillated between Blake's love and miso soup, but it lasted a second.

“Welcome.” Blake grabbed Nejire's waist and pulled her closer. He leaned into her ears and whispered.

"Nejire is the best girl."

"Then I shouldn't drink this-"

''It is not happening.''

Between giggles and Nejire's bitter pleas, breakfast continued. Blake had drunk a lot more Miso soup than Nejire and seemed to have no problem drinking it, but he did not forget to take revenge by giving Nejire a drink from time to time.

Teka was eating her food at the other end of the table. She raised her head. She looked at the quartet giggling and having a good time at the table. Her gaze was filled with desire. She didn't want to join them, but like them, she wanted to have such a good time with her family.

Blake was looking at Nejire with a warm smile, sweetly sticking out her tongue and looking pained by the miso soup. The lone figure of Teka fell into his sight.

She didn't seem alone at all. Her upright posture, her usual callous, rigid face, and eating as if nothing had happened, it was hard to understand her feelings. Blake, however, could see that her proud eyes were cracking and a slight sadness appeared.

He bowed his head to Nejire's ears. He whispered a few words.

Nejire's painful expression has dissipated. She looked at Teka as she listened to what Blake said. She nod his head with every word. After a few words, she got up and headed for Teka.

"Teka-nee-san, please save me. I don't like the taste." She put her hands on Teka's shoulder and hid behind her. She gave Blake a timid look.

Teka did not expect Nejire to come to her. She glanced briefly at Nejire. She could only see from her facial expression how much she didn't want this soup. There were a few other minor emotions, but she didn't seem to want to drink the Miso soup.

She was thinking of eating away without saying anything, but now that Nejire had asked her to do so, she couldn't just leave.

"Blake-san, you see, Nejire-chan doesn't want..." She wasn't sure how right it was to say something, but she decided to speak up.

"But I don't want it either. What am I supposed to do? Should I throw it away?'' Blake put his head to his hand and started turning the soup in his hand. He seemed intent on throwing it away.

Teka frowned. Wasting a meal was one of the things she hated the most. At the time, Enji had been beaten a lot by her because of this.

One sub-note, Enji had the trauma that even now wouldn't dare waste food.

"I drink." Offered. She pointed her hand at Blake to give her the soup.

Blake put the soup on the table and flicked it with her finger. The soup was dragged to the front of Teka, but not a drop of soup was poured on the floor.

Teka looked at Nejire before taking a spoonful of soup from the soup pot. Nejire shook her head wildly, saying she didn't want to, her body shrunk.

She sighed, feeling like she had a child again. She brought the spoon to her mouth and drank.

The taste of the soup caused her to bite her tongue. The oily flavor of the chicken and the mild flavor of the miso did not go well together. Moreover, the taste of miso soup with other ingredients was spoiled by the taste of the chicken.

"Thank you, Teka-san." Nejire clung to Teka's neck with a fervent smile as if she had met her savior. She rubbed her cheeks against hers.

"It doesn't matter. It's not that bad." One side of her lip is slightly raised. It wasn't delicious. No matter how much spiced it was flavored, it was unlikely to be good. However, for some reason, it was starting to taste a bit delicious.

**

Blake was walking the streets. He looked around as he walked through the people.

He was supposed to be at school today, but it was normal for a third-grader like him to miss school.

Yes, they had to go to school. However, the school instead gave special permission to students to train themselves where they did internships. If one could get permission from the hero he was interning with, he could skip school that day.

Blake was using this advantage to his advantage. When he did not want to go to school, he asked his lover for help and as a result, he did not go to school.

And the price of this help was very cheap. After just one kiss and some flirting, the permission fell between his fingers. The sweet times with Rumi were getting away with it.

Where Blake's going now was Ryukyu's agent.

Why was he going there? That's because of the promise he made to Momo yesterday that he couldn't fulfill.

Before Blake parted ways with Momo the night of the attack, he had told her that he could help her increase her strength. Momo had initially rejected him but had accepted when she heard Blake's words.

"Don't you want to see why I trust you and your potential so unrequitedly?" Those words that attracted Momo made her accept his request.

With a response, of course. In return for helping her, Momo would help him or provide him with something he needed, no matter how expensive or rare.

Blake accepted this proposal. Although he helped Momo, his unrequited help could not continue forever. Momo was someone he could call a friend for the moment, if she had been one of his girlfriends, he might have supported her unconditionally, but she wasn't and wasn't likely to happen anytime soon. That's why he accepted her request.

That's why Momo came to Blake's house yesterday. She had come to fulfill their promises, but after what had happened, they decided to meet again today.

Blake kept walking among the people. The people walking on the sidewalk were more paying attention to each other than it was, and they were more alert to everyone.

Killer Stain's thoughts led to a huge increase in the villain population, and the Japanese people could no longer even trust their neighbors. They did not know who had succumbed to evil in it, or who had stopped holding their deviant thoughts in it.

Therefore, even during the daytime, an air of panic swept across Japan. People were afraid of each other, worried about accidentally bumping into a villain.

Blake didn't have to worry about that. He was taking care of his phone, his feet were taking him to Ryukyu's agency. It took a few minutes for him to reach Ryukyu agency.

He went into the agency. The agency was full of people and furnished in the Chinese style. There were no interior walls inside, so it had a spacious structure. The red color dominated inside the agency and the pillars were decorated with Chinese dragons and golden lions. There were office desks for paperwork, bookshelves between some of the columns, and a plasma TV to watch the news.

Blake walked past them, greeting people, and headed for the training ground. Momo was waiting for him there.

"Yaoyorozu-san." Blake came in. He called out to Momo, who was waiting for him in the middle of the training ground.

Momo, who was doing warm-ups, quickly wiped her face with a towel when Blake entered the room and walked up to Blake. She greeted him with a moderate expression.

"Blake-san you're here. Welcome."'

''Hi. Are you ready to get stronger?"Blake spoke confidently. He believed that as long as Momo was trained by him, he would improve.

Momo nodded excitedly. Her hair was bouncing with her movements, her large breasts for her age were trembling. Little suns appeared in her eyes. This image conveyed to Blake how Momo was willing to improve.

"Ok then..." Blake walked past her and came to the middle of the training ground. He spun on his heel and turned towards Momo.

"Even though I say I'm going to improve you, you're mostly going to do it yourself. I'll just help you where you need to. Is it understood?''

Momo shook her head. It was a teaching style that was also chosen by the teachers at the school, and she had no problem with that.

She was going to do her best to improve and be stronger than she was. She didn't want to be behind the students in her class all the time. No matter how humble she was, she had ambitions, too.

"Now..." Blake clapped his hands together. He brought the thoughtful Momo to herself.

"First of all, I'm going to talk about your biggest problem, and we're going to move forward with it in our next training sessions. Yaoyorozu-san, your biggest problem is your self-esteem."

Momo did not object to his words. sHE was aware that She had lost her self-confidence in the last few days, and her decisions were more hesitant. She didn't have such a problem when she started school, but her lady honor had been broken many times by Bakugo, Midoriya, Shoto, even Iida, causing her to lose that confidence in herself.

"That's what I'm talking about. That's look. That's the first thing we have to figure out.'' Blake pointed his finger at her face. For the first half of his words, an unsure look settled on Momo's face.

“S-Sorry-” In the middle of her words, Blake held his palm in front of her face and stopped her.

''Don't apologize. From now on, I don't want to see such an expression in you. Nor do I want you to apologize. You won't apologize when your mistakes don't have major consequences. You can make mistakes, it is natural to make mistakes. The essence of human beings is to make mistakes. And remember, mistakes are key to growth and evolution.” Blake continued without breathing.

"Also, I'm going to erase this hesitation about your power from you. The power is in your hands, how you use it and what you want to use it is entirely up to you. No one has the right to decide over it but you, and no one can scold you when you make mistakes in your power. This power belongs to you and only you.”

Momo's face was shocked. Blake's words were very ambitious and harsh, but somehow it seemed to work, she's already regained some of her confidence. It was the first time she saw her mistakes as such an effective thing.

“Since I said the first, we can move on to the second. Your use of quirk. I will help you use your Quirks more effectively.” Blake didn't know Momo's Quirk exactly, but as far as he knew, he knew she had almost unlimited potential.

"Before we move on to the third and the last, there's something I'd like to ask you. What exactly does Quirk and how does it work?! We can't move on to the third until we know about it." Blake needed to know all the details of Momo's Quirk.

"My Quirk is called Creation. It allows me to produce anything but living things using the lipids in my body. But to create something, I need to know the molecular structure of that thing. Besides…" Momo began to explain her Quirk to Blake.

She had assurances that Blake wouldn't hurt her. It was pure assurance, but her unilateral help in their previous encounter had led her to build trust in Blake.

So without hesitation, she told him what she knew about her Quirk.

"Hm, I get it." Blake put his finger to his chin and raised his head after a quick thought session. The developmental scheme in his mind was smoother.

"Today I will inoculate the first two against you and give the last one as homework." Blake said things Momo didn't understand. But even if she didn't understand, she shook her head. If Blake saw fit for her development as such, she would do it.

Blake took two steps closer to Momo and looked into her eyes. He clenched his fist, his eyes shining with a harsh light.

"Try to get through this with everything you can." Blake didn't give her a chance to answer and punched Momo.

Momo was suddenly filled with panic. She didn't expect Blake to attack so suddenly. Her brain was working fast, thinking of a substance, an item, to block Blake's attack.

It would be best if she used a viscous or damage-absorbing substance. Should she have used an Oobleck? Or she could use it on sharps. It could be useful with spongy substances. She had a lot to use, but she was hesitant about which one would be the best.

She put her hands up to Blake. But when she did, her vision changed.

As the image of Blake and everything else turned black, her fist looked particularly big. It was as if she was about to be hit by a giant meteorite that would take her life. Her small, delicate body couldn't afford this attack.

Momo's thoughts were scattered. She lowered her head, crossed her arms above her head, and waited for the next attack. Hesitating, she was late in blocking the attack, and all she could do was use her arms to lessen the future pain.

Snap!

"Ita-" However, the attack was not so effective. Blake stopped his fist halfway through and flicked her forehead.

Little tears appeared on the edge of Momo's eyes. She looked at Blake incriminatingly, rubbing her forehead, which hurt sharply and throbbed slightly.

"You were doing pretty well at first, but you panicked and hesitated." Blake folded his arms across his chest.

Momo was doing so well at first. She was quite confident and there was no hesitation in her actions. She aligned her hands to Blake's fist without hesitation and started thinking. But too much hesitation and the light pressure Blake applied caused her to panic and give up.

''Sorr-''Momo intended to apologize, but stopped when she saw a second flick coming. She remembered Blake's first words. She wasn't supposed to apologize. Instead, she had to admit her mistakes and learn from her mistakes.

"It's good. Now let's move on to phase two." Blake shook his head in approval. Momo's development was going with confidence.

"Try to blind me."

"Erm, okay." She looked at him to make sure she had heard correctly. She saw Blake standing there without changing his words. She set to work.

The best thing that could blind Blake would be a spotlight. The idea grew in Momo's mind and took action.

She opened the abdomen of her suit. It revealed her soft belly that was spotless and free of unnecessary fat. Her Quirk activated, a multicolored light enveloped her stomach.

After a few seconds, a big spotlight fell in front of Blake.

"Okay, okay. Stop. I have a few questions for you." Blake stopped Momo with the resulting spotlight.

“Yaoyorozu-san, can you tell me the amount of lipid used to create a pen versus the amount of lipid used to create a spotlight?

"When a pen uses as much like peas, spotlight uses as much like a cannonball." Momo's words did not represent the facts, but the amount of comparison was enough to show.

"That's where the problem lies, Yaoyorozu-san. Aside from the murderous methods, you have a lot of ways to blind me, and they also want less fat from it while doing the task that the spotlight will do. For example, a flash grenade or a laser."

"It's true." Momo clenched one hand into a fist and struck the other. Blake's words were so true. Now that she thinks about it, a flash grenade would be much more useful and cost less than that.

"That's the second thing I want you to think about. One problem is that you use things that function the same way but cost you less. To give you a few examples, I don't think it's going to happen.

Instead of a sledgehammer as an assault weapon, small cannonballs.

Electric Taser instead of a gigantic net to neutralize someone.

But we won't just focus on that. Our aim is not to reduce the cost, but to get the maximum efficiency. I need you to think of the best thing that will work for you at the moment. That's why I want you to expand your knowledge after you get home.

Momo shook her head. Admiration for Blake was growing inside her. She was impressed that Blake found solutions to her biggest problems so quickly.

'How am I going to pay for this?' Another question appeared in her head as Momo looked at the handsome white-haired youth, who looked at her with a slight smile.

Blake's actions may have seemed simple, but they were very important to Momo. She could see the ground being laid right here for her to become a bigger hero in the future, and she wasn't sure how to pay Blake for it.

The solutions and help Blake told her were invaluable. Maybe in the future, she would be able to overcome these problems on her own, but now solving these problems could move Momo to better places in the future than she would have been.

Momo wasn't sure how to pay back such a favor. There was something else she had to think about when she got home.

"Now that this is over, I'll give you your homework before we finish our training today."

''Is that all?''Momo was surprised. She didn't expect her training today to be this short.

“Don't worry, it's just for today, next time it'll be at least a few hours. You better prepare yourself.” Blake's words brought Momo to a sigh of relief.

"Your homework is to study lipids."

**

Blake turned the key and opened the door. After placing his shoes neatly next to the door, he went inside.

The interior of the house was not illuminated except for a few small lights. The hot airflow was stroking his skin and erasing the effect on the cold air.

He fluttered his clothes lightly. After shaking off the dust stuck to him from the outside, he went inside.

"Hm?" As he crossed the floor they used as a saloon, he catch your eye on what's inside.

Teka was sitting on the couch checking a collection of documents. There was no problem with that, but the paperwork and documents piled up on the table in front of her were in hills. Several chart graphs were placed at the edges of the room, various telephones were scattered around the room. Just looking at this image gave Blake a headache.

But it wasn't over yet. Several computers were placed on tables and sofas. Each had another email address open and dozens of messages, many of which kept coming. The formerly empty hall now smelled of business.

Blake rubbed the bridge of his nose. With just one glance, he had already exceeded his annual job quota.

"Teka-san, did the girls come?"

"Hm? Oh, you're here. No, the girls aren't here yet. But Rumi wanted me to tell you that she's coming soon." Teka looked at Blake before returning to the papers in front of her the next second.

"Well, do you want something to drink?" Blake could tell at a glance that it was going to be a long night. That's why he proposed.

"No need, I don't want to bother you." Teka put aside the documents in front of her. She shook her head and put one of the computers in front of her to continue working.

Her fingers were moving fast. Her beautiful, light blue eyes reflected her computer screen. Within minutes, all the e-mails had been answered and resolved. As she was about to receive a new piece of paper, a hand entered her field of view and left a glass in front of her.

"Here you go. I was going to make myself something, and I prepared it for you." After putting the glass in front of Teka, he headed for the couch. He laid the papers neatly aside and made a place to sit.

"Thank you." Teka took the cup of coffee. To be honest, she needed one, and even if Blake didn't give it to her, she was thinking of making herself one.

She stopped for a few seconds to feel the warmth of the glass warming her fingertips. She pressed her red sherbet-like lips to the glass. She took a graceful but large sip and closed her eyes.

She could feel the caffeine opening her mind. Her thoughts were becoming clearer, leaving the approaching sleeping body quickly.

"I'm sorry. Even though I settled in yesterday, I'm already tearing it apart." She set the glass down in front of her and apologized sincerely to Blake.

''It's okay-''

"If my room wasn't full, I'd do it in my room."

"What?" Blake slightly got up from his seat. He grabbed the edge of the sofa. Did she just say she had a room full of these? What exactly was Teka dealing with and how big was her company?

Teka's words made Blake wonder about Teka's assets for the first time since they met.

Blake opened his mouth. He wanted to ask her if she wanted help. But the next second, he hung up. He knew she'd refuse. She wouldn't even let him finish his question.

Blake finished his drink in one sip. Thanks to his temperature-resistant body, the small temperature of his drink did not affect him.

He stood up, headed upstairs, ignoring the way Teka looked at him. He took out his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello." It didn't take long for the person on the other side of the phone to open it. Fuyumi's pleasant voice was heard.

"Fuyumi, there are a few things I'm curious about." Blake came to his room and closed the door. He activated the soundproofing and made sure the sound didn't come out.

''Of course. You can ask whatever you want, I will answer as long as I can."Excitement appeared in Fuyumi's voice. She was happy to be able to help Blake.

"What exactly is your grandfather Yoshino's job?

"Grandpa Yoshino? As far as I know, besides being the brand face of Grandma, He is one of the executives at her company.”

"Hm." Blake's gaze began to harden. It was unknown what he was thinking in the depths of his raven-black eyes.

"What's his mission? What does he do in his position as a manager?''

"As far as I know, he's helping my grandmother with her work."

''Well, if it's not like getting private, can you tell me exactly what you're doing right now?"

''...'' There was no response from the other side. After a long silence, she spoke in a low tone. Don't tell my grandma, Blake, but right now he's been drinking and he's not coming out of the upstairs. I last saw him when he came a few days ago and he doesn't even come to get food. I have to leave it in front of his door.”

'The gentleman gave himself to drink while his wife struggled with life?'The stiffness in Blake's eyes turned into extreme cold. His gaze could freeze a person from start to finish. Little lightning arcs were dancing around his body.

He didn't know exactly what happened between Yoshino and Teka. He had the intention to find out but was now in the dark about what he was going through. But if there was one thing he knew, it was that Teka was overly influenced by it.

As far as Blake knows, Teka never hesitated during their drinking. She was unequivocal in her speeches and was a tough woman who did not hesitate, despite being separated from her husband.

However, after the recent events, she became absent-minded. Her tough, strong, hard looks were filled with sadness that Blake could see, and she even made a few bad decisions.

Despite all this, she continued to seriously manage the company and face problems alone. Despite two rooms of paperwork, which Blake thought was more, she went about her business without showing any signs of boredom.

Even in such a situation, Teka continued to struggle with life and maintain the continuity of the company she had acquired by scraping with her nails. While Teka was doing all this, her husband was on the sidelines, like a wimp, indulging in a drink.

Pathetic!

"Thank you, Fuyumi. You've been very helpful." Blake's lips formed a cold smile. Despite his statement, his tone was warm enough to convey his gratitude.

"It's not important. I'm glad I could help." Although Blake couldn't see Fuyumi's expression, he could imagine she's blushing from her tone and a smile on her face. The thought dissipated the coldness on his face.

''May I visit your house?'' There was no answer to Blake's question. He can't hear anything from the other side, it was hard to even hear Fuyumi's breath.

After the silence, a strange voice came from Fuyumi.

''Ha?''

13