Chapter 51: Fuyumi’s Little Secret, Blake’s Visit
327 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm very interested in Momo's development, but I don't know much about chemistry, physics, biology, etc., except for the potential for war. I hope you can help me and help us see the great battles of this little Waifu in the future. (What I want is for you to write down anything momo can do with his Quirk. 

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

------------------------------

[1 Week Later]

 

Momo quickly turned her body, continuing to be on the alert. Her eyes did not stay in one area for more than a second, continuing to examine her surroundings as the seconds passed.

 

Sweat was running down her forehead. Her hair was stuck to her forehead and her eyes were burning with sweat. But she did not dare to close her eyes. The pressure surrounding her, making her feel like she was in a tiger's den, was forcing her to keep her eyes open.

 

Her muscles were working every second, the muscles in which she could feel the heat were more alive than they had ever been before. Her heart was pumping adrenaline fast, stimulating her senses.

 

"Gulp..." She swallowed deeply. She could feel the saliva going down her throat. 

 

Momo's trembling hands clenched. The sweat that covered her palm splashed into the air, causing the air filled with fine dust grains to glow for a few seconds.

 

Tap!

 

One step echoed through the training ground. As all the remaining voices were interrupted, a dark aura fell on Momo's shoulders. Fear, terror, coldness have taken over Momo's mind. She felt like she was being played by a monster.

 

She might have collapsed in fear a week ago, but after a week, Momo Yaoyorozu wasn't the same Momo Yaoyorozu. She could now withstand relatively little pressure.

 

Momo's body was shaking, she had a hopeless look on her face. Her slightly bent legs were shaking, making her body as small as possible.

 

Even if her body was reacting automatically to the situation, her eyes were as bright as ever. She was conveying her burning soul out with a desire to win and a desire to prove herself. As she grit his teeth, she suppressed her desire to vomit and waited for the next attack.

 

Svish!!

 

"Here." The wind caressed Momo's ears. She felt a chill in her spine. All her instincts were screaming for her to run. However, she didn't run away, as her eyes shone like a pair of suns, she saw the opportunity come.

 

She pushed herself forward and waved her hand behind her back. The multicolored light lit up the room with low light. A few tools came out of her hands.

 

Pvip! Pvip! Pvip! Pvip! Pvip!

 

Cobwebs started coming out of the tools. All the cobwebs got tangled up and knitted in the form of a carpet, blocking the fist aimed at Momo.

 

The punch aimed at Momo punched the carpet of cobwebs. After a few seconds, it broke, but it gave Momo enough time.

 

Momo threw herself forward. Her body bent, her hand resting on the ground. A small black tool appeared in the areas where her hand had passed.

 

Criling! Criling!

 

The black instruments projected an image into the air. The image was a misty screenshot and made a subtle, crystalline sound. Its purpose was to fog up Momo's image and dampen the footsteps.

 

Momo kept producing things. Her previous produce had spent almost nothing from her reserves and she knew she could continue this war for a few more hours.

 

''!!!!'' Her eyes widened, her pupils trembling. Her whole body was bathed in cold. He was behind. She knew it, even if she didn't look back.

 

The sense of panic began to take over. Momo suppressed that feeling by force. She crossed her hands to her shoulders.

 

Her fingers glowed in a dense pink, colorful light. Ten kunai appeared on her fingers. She waved her hands behind her back and continued to run forward.

 

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

 

Kunai were being disabled one by one. Anyway, Momo had no hope that they would work. Her goal was simply to buy herself time and help her capture the perfect moment.

 

Her hand gleamed. She swung her hand back. At the same time, she touched her forehead with her other hand and drove it down. A mask was slowly forming in the areas where her fingers were crossed.

 

Plop!

 

There was a sound that something was sticking to the ceiling. The next second, the air began to recede. The oxygen in the room was getting less and less every second. A small vortex of air appeared on the ceiling and began to be drawn into the device Momo had thrown.

 

Momo put her hands to her stomach. She placed her hands on her stomach, which was already glowing with multiple lights, and took out something. It was a small oxygen cylinder. She placed the oxygen tube on her back and tied it to her mask.

 

She blinked, took a deep breath through the oxygen tank. When she opened her eyes, someone appeared in front of her.

 

The man in front of her was standing in a comfortable position. His hands were aligned with his sides, he didn't seem to have any problems with lack of oxygen. Unable to hide his ample shoulders and masculine body, his outfit and dominant right arm were covered in cobwebs. The other hand was dangling kunai that Momo threw. 

 

He raised his right arm, punched forward.

 

"It's here." Momo grit her teeth. She was thinking in overdrive, befitting her high IQ. For a week, the punch that tasted her unsuccessfully and helped her slowly rebuild her self-esteem was here.

 

She aligned her hands in front of her. Unlike a week ago, her mind was as clear and smooth as a calm water surface. She instantly made up her mind.

 

Her palms shone, she aligned her arms in front of her and tried to meet Blake's fist, as she did a week ago. Only this time she had achieved her goal, she had not faltered.

 

The multicolored light illuminated Momo and the face of the owner of the fist. Relaxed and nervous, handsome and beautiful faces covered in light.

 

The next second, an item came out of Momo's hand. Semi-liquid, semi-solid matter headed for the fist.

 

BAM!

 

The fist encountered the substance. The force of the fist and the vibration it created were absorbed by the substance. There was no deterioration in the chemical substance filled with oobleck. The main reason for this was that the other side was easy on her, but still doing its job, gave Momo a huge advantage.

 

The substance spread from one's fist to one's arm, like a creature caught in its prey. Surprise appeared on the person's face, it was clear that he had not expected such a thing.

 

Zvam!

 

With a slight voice, the substance solidified, causing the person's arm to collapse down. This was one of Momo's traps.

 

The substance she created had three functions. The first was the ability to absorb damage and vibrations because it was filled with Oobleck and similar substances. The second was a parasite memory, this metal-processed material with a memory tended to spread like a parasite. The last one was a cement or similar additive that would make it collapse when solidified.

 

When all this was combined, Momo's new weapon, "Protective-Aggressive Parasite", appeared. Yesterday, she spent all day balancing this substance. By the end of the 17 hours, when she was successful, she was filled with childish joy.

 

Her heart was filled with a joy similar to the joy of a baby matryoshka she made with her Quirk as a child.

 

When the arm was dysfunctional, it didn't stop. She put her hand on her shoulder and opened her palm as if she wanted to hold something. 

 

A certain area of ​​her shoulder gleamed, revealing the tip of a stick. Momo grabbed the metal stick and swung it at the shoulder of the man in front of her with all her might. With this, she was beginning to suffer from excessive use of lipids.

 

Bam!

 

The attack successfully reached his shoulder. Momo, however, wasn't happy. She knew this attack had failed. She felt like she hit a rock instead of hitting a person. Her palms were peeling from the attack, her arm was numb from the vibrations from the metal stick.

 

She looked at the young man in front of her. She had thought she could beat him this time, but only now realized that she still had a long way to go.

 

She gave the white-haired young man a sad look. As always, she waited for him to declare her defeat. However, what she expected did not happen.

 

He leaned forward. He brought his handsome face closer to Momo. A charismatic smile appeared on her face, creating a look that most girls would blush with shame. 

 

Hoh! Hoh!!

 

He gave breathe into her mask. The glass of the mask was covered with steam. He put his finger on the steam and started typing something. [EN: He let out the breath he was holding

 

In the glass in Momo's vision, words slowly took shape. First, an "E", then an "N", then a "D" appeared, and the word "End" appeared. 

 

He didn't stop here. He took his finger to the upper right corner of the glass and started drawing.

 

6/1 

 

''!!'' MMomo's eyes opened and closed. A smile bloomed on her face as the words he wrote made sense in her mind. The stick in her hand fell to the ground.

 

Blake noticed the girl's excitement. Right now, he thought it would be a great opportunity to improve their relationship. He threw one of the kunai hanging from his pinky finger into the device hanging from the ceiling of the room.

 

There was no sound in the room without oxygen. But when Kunai landed, a slight sound of iron echoed. The oxygen inside the room was coming back every second, and the sound was starting to spread with the return of oxygen.

Blake gestured to the girl that she could remove her mask. When she took off her mask, he gently stroked her hair in a spiky ponytail style.

 

"Congratulations Momo-san, congratulations on your first victory. Thus, you have taken a big step-'' Before Blake could finish his words, Momo jumped on his chest and hugged him.

 

"Thank you, Blake-san. Thank you very much."' Momo couldn't hold back her emotions any longer. She wanted to share the happiness of her visible empowerment with the person who provided her with this power.

 

Blake didn't expect this. He thought he should be a little daring, but the small, unconscious step had already been taken by Momo.

 

Blake's right arm, covered in solids, began to tremble. The vibration spread to solids after a few milliseconds.

 

Crack!

 

With a slight cracking sound, the solid cracked from the inside and split in half. İt could no longer withstand the devastating vibrations from within.

 

Blake wrapped his arms around her shoulders and wrapped Momo's little body around her compared to him.  He dipped his hand in her hair, which was gathered in the shape of a spiky ponytail, and began rubbing.

 

''!!!'' Momo's eyes widened. She was just realizing what she was doing and intending to come back, but she didn't expect to be hugged by Blake.

 

She intended to pull back, but something inside her was preventing her from doing so. She didn't know exactly what or why, but it was so nice to be in his arms. The shocked expression on her face softened, and she decided that it wasn't so bad to just stand there for a while.

 

The seed planted in the heart of Momo Yaoyorozu was greened as a small sprout, and neither of them was aware of it. 

**

 

"It's good. Grow up, grow faster." Fuyumi, who was locked in her room, had a delicate expression on her face as if she was looking at her child. A great sense of pride scorched her.

 

The room was glowing with a dim blue light. Fuyumi was covered with a Futon duvet and turned her back on the door, the dim blue light coming from the front of Fuyumi and illuminating the atmosphere slightly.

 

Fuyumi pulled her legs to her chest and rested Futon's duvet on her head. She wrapped her legs with one hand, while the other was extended in front of her.

 

At the tip of her hand was a cluster of flames with a mixture of light blue-dark blue colors. The flame cluster didn't have the most important thing a flame should have.

 

The flame was not hot.

 

There was no heat. Unlike a flame, it emitted a cold air, causing Fuyumi to let out a steamy breath. Her hands were red and swollen from holding the flame, but Fuyumi didn't care, she was proud and excited like a mother seeing her son's first walk.

 

"Come on, grow up a little more." Fuyumi aligned her hands on both sides of the fire and activated her Quirk. Sweat appeared on her forehead, but she grits her teeth and persevered.

 

After a few seconds, the fire had grown several inches in width and length. Fuyumi clenched her hands into fists and shook them up and down. She had improved a little more.

 

Tap! Tap! Tap!

 

Heavy step noises started coming from the other side of the door. Fuyumi canceled her Quirk and put herself to bed. 

 

Tap! Tap! Tap!

 

The footsteps continued unabated in front of her room. Fuyumi let out a sigh of relief. She knew from the heavy footsteps that the person passing by the door was her father, and her father was the only person she didn't want him to see this secret of.

 

Fuyumi had a little secret. That was her Quirk.

 

Her father, Enji, has always been an obsessive person. He had been obsessed with small and large since childhood, and one of the biggest of them was to beat All Might in the pro-hero rankings.

 

He worked himself crazy for it, and he spent all his time on it. But he couldn't get past it, no matter how hard he tried it or what method he tried, All Might had been and continued to be an impenetrable wall for him throughout his life.

 

Enji finally stopped crossing it with his power. He decided that this was the limit that his potential and power could reach, and he moved on to another plan.

 

If he couldn't pass All Might, his child would.

 

That was his plan, but he had a big flaw.

 

If even the owner of a fire Quirk like him couldn't pass All Might, he had to choose the person he would marry well. That way, his children would have a better Quirk than him. Eventually, he met Rei and started to unilaterally put this plan into action with him. [EN: We'll get into this further in relationship development with Rei.] 

Apart from their first son, their second child she, and Natsuo, was a disappointment in her father's eyes. She still remembers the crooked smile on his face when his son Shoto was born. She knew he'd throw all his paranoia, madness, and lust for power into her.

 

Anyway, aside from that, her father thought she and her brother Natsuo were a failure. Because they both had ice Quirk. But for what he didn't know or could not know, she was not a failure but what her father desired.

 

Fuyumi's Quirk was initially seen as an ice Quirk, and at first, it was. She had a Quirk that allowed her to control the ice, similar to her mother.

 

However, as time passed and Fuyumi grew, her Quirk mutated and merged with the Fire Quirk's DNA remnants from the Endeavor's DNA inside her, resulting in a new Quirk. [EN: For those who don't know, Quirks affect and change one's body. Bakugo's sweat glands are an example of this. It would be fair to say that quirks lie in one's DNA and cellular structures.]

 

Her Quirk was flames like her father and brother, but unlike them, it was an icy flame. Freezing the place it touched and covering it with a layer of ice, Fuyumi thought that the coldness of her flame could reach the coldness of her mother's ice.

 

But at the same time, flames appeared under the ice, burning the person. She had a Quirk who burned, froze, and destroyed the person from the inside when the two collided. [EN: Endeavor Wet Dream.]

 

She knew that his Quirk was the Quirk of her father's dreams, so she had kept it from him until this age. She was aware of what Shoto had been through all these years, and she didn't want that to happen to her.

Fuyumi was developing this power hidden from her father in her spare time. The blue flames that appeared at this time were the biggest flames her Quirk could develop during her spare time.

The flames, a perfect blend of flame and ice, put a lot of pressure on her body. Besides, Fuyumi didn't get enough of her mother's ice resistance. Whenever she used her Quirk, her body was freezing from the inside out, and because of the complex nature of her flames, she didn't know how to warm herself up until now.

 

But despite all this, Fuyumi liked to gradually develop this little flame. She devoted her free time entirely to developing her flames. It was like watching her child grow up.

 

When the footsteps stopped completely, she started her Quirk again. A cluster of blue flames appeared in her hand. Her fingers were starting to feel numb from the cold, but there was a bright look in her eyes that stared at the flame.

 

Tak! Tak! Tak

 

"Sis, you have a visitor."

 

"Hm? Who is it?'' Fuyumi was initially startled by the knock on the door. But when she heard her brother's voice, she kept looking at the fire. Right now, all she wanted to do was watch the flame for a while. She could have hosted the guest tomorrow.

 

"I don't know him. He said his name was Blake and he was close to you."

 

A little wind blew and blew the inside of the room. The wind stroked Fuyumi's hair and passed over the flame in front of her. As if the wind had extinguished the flame, the flame disappeared in an instant.

 

"Wha-What does it look like?" She panicked. She was in her pajamas and her hair was messed up. She didn't prepare any treats and didn't get a chance to make any preparations.

 

 

"White hair, tall, quite handsome..." With every word of her brother, the color on Fuyumi's face disappeared. That was Blake. But why did he come? 

 

A week ago, he asked her if he could visit her house, and although she was a little reluctant, she agreed. She had no problem hosting Blake, but she didn't want Blake to visit her house when she thought about what her father could do.

 

She understood Blake's temperament a little bit, but she didn't know him, and after meeting her father, she was worried that he'd get scared or cold to her.

 

That's why she had waited to hear from him. So she could somehow get her father out of this house and host Blake when he wasn't there.

 

"Sister is waiting for you outside right now. Shall I tell him you're not free?

 

"No." Fuyumi got out of bed and headed for the door. She looked at her brother's face after the open in one pull.

 

"I-I'll meet him." She walked past Natsuo and headed for the door.

 

"...'' Natsuo continued to look at his sister's back until she left his sight. It was the first time he'd ever seen her sister so panicked and happy. The distorted look on her face was hard to understand, and it fueled his curiosity. 

 

He stopped for a while before following his sister behind him. A sny grin appeared on his face that only a brother could have.

 

...

 

Blake was waiting outside the open door of the Todoroki house. His head was bent forward, thinking of something to pass the time. He wore a short-sleeved outfit, revealing his trained arm muscles. His hair had acquired an otherworldly glow by the light of the moon hanging in the sky, and his slightly shadowed face looked even more handsome than it was.

''Hoohh... Hoohh...'' As Blake dived into thoughts, he heard a low breath with his sharp ears. The breathing sound was too low and too far to hear, but it wasn't a problem for  Blake. He turned his head to where the breathing came from, the hallway separation beyond the open door.

After a few seconds, the breathing stopped. It was as if the person had given up on his intentions. One leg went into view, and the next second, Fuyumi came out.

"Welcome. Why didn't you tell me you were coming?'' Fuyumi entered the hallway with her hands folded behind her back

Her hair was messy, with strands protruding from various angles, creating a messy hairstyle. She was wearing pajamas. She was wearing a fluffy indoor slipper in the style of a cat. Her clothes were wrinkled, indicating that she had just come out of bed.

"I wanted to surprise you. I hope I'm not disturbing you." Blake went around for a while after training with Momo and finally decided to come here. Aside from visiting his girlfriend, his main goal was to have a conversation with the pathetic presence here.

"I brought you a treat. I hope you like it."  He raised the bag next to his face and smiled.

''S-Sure. Thank you very much."' The edge of Fuyumi's lips twitched. She appreciated and liked Blake's goodwill, but it had come at the very wrong time

The feeling in her fingers disappeared every second, she couldn't even feel the pain. The pain in her fingers made her cry inside. But she didn't show anything from the outside.

She aligns her hands behind her back to hide it from Blake and leans forward slightly, her bangs fluttering. On the way here, her hair, which she quickly gathered in a ponytail, bounced. A natural smile hung on her face that didn't show any problems.

 

"P-Please come in. I'll make something to drink."

  "Sure.'' Blake agreed after scrutinizing Fuyumi from head to toe. After putting his shoes in the shoe rack, he put on his indoor slippers and went inside.

 

The two headed to the kitchen under the leadership of Fuyumi. Fuyumi made sure to keep her hand in front of her all the way. Her hand was still cold, but as long as she was alone, she could warm it up.

 

"Wait for me inside, Blake. I'll make you something to drink." She made sure not to show her hand to Blake. She turned to go to the kitchen.

 

"I need to use the bathroom. Can you show me where the toilet is?'' Blake smiled softly.

 

"O-Oh, of course." She wanted to warm her hand right away, but now that Blake had made a request to her, she couldn't refuse.

 

The fingers holding Fuyumi's clothes tightened. The front of her clothes was wrinkled. Her bones ached from the cold, but there was no sign of pain on her face.

 

"Thank you." Blake quickly dropped the bag inside and followed Fuyumi.

 

Fuyumi escorted Blake to the bathroom. Blake glanced back at the girl, or rather, at her slightly shaking shoulders, after looking back at the gaze he felt. Fuyumi's shoulders were shaking in a way most people couldn't see. But in Blake's eyes, everything was very clear.

 

They walked for a while, and after Blake confirmed that he had been freed from the eyes of the person watching them behind him, he took a big step forward and came behind Fuyumi.

 

"It's not a good thing to hide something from your lover, Fuyumi-chan~~," He said in a low tone, extended the second part of his words, and emphasized Fuyumi's name in particular.

 

"Wha-" Before she had a chance to answer, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her up the stairs beside them. Before Fuyumi could react, he sat down on the stairs, pulling Fuyumi by her stomach and placing her on his lap.

 

"B-Blake, what are you doing?" Fuyumi's face turned red. Something specific she could feel in her hips made her heart pound with embarrassment. A slight tingling appeared in her lower body that she had never felt before.

 

Blake ignore her, took her hands. His eyebrows were furrowed. Fuyumi's fingers were extremely cold, he could not feel any warmth. Her swollen hands were twice the size of normal and they were red, so bad that Blake was worried about hurting her by even touching it.

She could feel the pulsing-like throb just by touching it. As his fingers swept over her skin, she felt a strange warmth that shouldn't have been there. Her hand was icy, but on the other hand, it was burning.

He wrapped her hands around hers. His hands were relatively larger than her, and when he wrapped them with both hands, only a few areas were exposed.

 

Ignoring Fuyumi who was trying to resist, she brought her hands close to his lips and started to exhale hot.

 

''Stay still. Maybe I'll reduce your punishment." Blake's words had worked. Fuyumi, fluttering in his arms to escape, stopped. She looked at Blake with teary eyes. She was red up to her ears, and that, combined with her gaze, made her look like a timid gazelle.

 

"Don't look at me like that. You're going to get punished for hiding something like that from me."  No matter what anyone said, she needed punishment. If she had a problem like that, she could have told him. Or instead of welcoming him, she should have warmed her hands by giving the job to other family members.

 

"B-But, I didn't want to worry you.''

''These words will not reduce your punishment.''

 

"Ummmmm..." Fuyumi was meeting solid Blake for the first time and didn't expect him to be so influential. Blake didn't say things like "shut up" or "I don't want to hear anything else," but his rigid tone and tough looks had something she couldn't resist.

 

She threw herself on Blake's chest and awaited her fate. If she couldn't escape her fate, she could at least enjoy her situation, right?

 

"Fuu... Fu....'' Blake kept blowing. At the end of the few minutes of blowing, Fuyumi's thin, willow-like shaped fingers regained their color.  Her cold, slightly scattered, sedentary fingers began to tremble slightly.

 

''How? Is it over?" He dug his fingers into Fuyumi's, taking extra care not to hurt Fuyumi. Her eyes were full of compassion.

 

"Yes, they're better." Fuyumi replied with a dreamy smile. She still felt cold, but her hands were a little warmer.  Also, because of the heat, she felt in her heart, she was in no condition to feel the cold in her hand.

 

"It's beautiful. Now let's get to the punishment." 

 

Fuyumi closed her eyes in Blake's words. She waited for what was coming. Maybe she'd get a few spankings, or a few flicks, she didn't know what it was, but she thought it would hurt. She felt wronged, but she did not attempt to stop Blake.

Chuuu!

 

Contrary to expectations, all she got was a deep kiss on the neck. 

 

"Hwa!" The hairs on her neck stood up. She trembled throughout, her face turning red. Her lips began to flutter. A sweet moan escaped her mouth.

 

"B-B-B-Blake, w-what are you doing?!" She tried to push Blake back, but her arms were wrapped around her waist and the body holding her body was too strong for her to push.

 

"That's punishment. Don't resist."' With Blake's lips pressed against Fuyumi's neck, he opened his eyes slightly and spoke. When he saw Fuyumi stop resisting, he put his hands on her thighs.

 

''Hiya!''

 

There was another lovely scream. Fuyumi's legs are stuck together like a trap. But that didn't stop Blake from advancing for a second. Blake continued to plant kisses on her neck while stroking her thigh.

Even if she hadn't trained her body, Fuyumi's physique surpassed most women. Her skin was soft and smooth. A floral scent filled Blake's nostrils from her hair. The thighs surrounding his hands were too soft, his fingers digging into her flesh.

Blake put his lip to her neck and kissed her in a way that made her shudder with pleasure. He grabbed her thighs and squeezed them slightly.

"B-Blake..." Fuyumi tilted her head back and closed her neck. A wave of fire spread through Blake's body from the areas he had touched. Her eyes began to blur, and her voice took on a sweet tone.

 

"Yes.''Blake locked his eyes on hers. But he didn't forget to carve the whole face in his head. Fuyumi was too cute to put into words right now.

 

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kept it from you. Forgive me." She had no choice but to beg for forgiveness. If this embarrassment continued, her heart might explode from beating fast, or she might die from excess blood, though she wasn't sure if there was such a thing.

 

"Will you ever hide from me something that might hurt you again?" Blake placed his hand under her breasts as if to indicate that he would continue the sweet torture if she refused. If she refused or dared to refuse, even greater embarrassment awaited her.

 

"No, no, I won't." She placed her hands on Blake's cheek as she shook her head. No matter how beautiful this honey torture was, Fuyumi's body could not bear such shame. She forcibly suppressed and refused the desires in her heart that had lured her and told her to simply let go.

 

She might have enjoyed the torture, or she might have longed for it to continue, but if it continued, she wouldn't even be able to properly look Blake in the face after all this embarrassment. It was not certain that she would faint in half.

 

"Then I'll let you go." Blake raised his head with dignity as if he were doing her a great favor and opened his limbs, handcuffing Fuyumi.

 

Fuyumi instantly left Blake's lap. She descended the stairs in one leap. She ran to the corner connected by the corridor. After hiding behind her, she asked Blake

 

"What would you like for a drink?" Most of her body was hidden behind the wall. One of her hands was holding the wall and only half of her face was visible.

 

"Tea please."

"Okay, you bully boyfriend."

 

Fuyumi left the hallway, leaving behind the words that caused Blake to giggle. Blake ruffled his hair with his hand. He took a deep breath.

 

"I'm relieved." His heart was relieved after this sweet conversation, his whole body was almost charged. His childish lover with the periwinkle colored hair, the proud bunny woman, and now the cute lover, had more girlfriends to bully, and bullying them was becoming addictive.

 

Those feelings weren't one-sided. Even though they are being bullied by Blake, the kind of bullying was something his women loved and would be something their future women would love too. Who could refuse such sweet and flirty torture?

 

Blake stood up. He raised his arms and stretched. A low breath came out of his mouth.

 

He opened his closed eyes slightly and glanced briefly at the man on the other side of the corridor, who had been watching them all along.

 

There was a red-haired man in the opposite direction to where they came from. He had a wide jaw structure and the hard gaze of a lion hung over his face, which would frighten those who looked him in the eye. He had a muscular build like All Might and was two meters tall.

 

"Hello, father-in-law." He stopped stretching, giving Endeavor a cheeky look as he held his arms in the air.

 

Endeavor did not respond to Blake's words. He continued to stare at him with his furrowed eyebrows. Then he went into the corridor and disappeared.

 

"Now..." Blake's gaze took on a cold tone as the last person to follow him went and left Blake alone. There was no sign of emotion in his voice.

 

He closed his eyes, before disappearing down the hallway he was in. Finding Yoshino's exact location with the Speed Power lightning, headed to his location.

11