Chapter 56: Fuyumi’s Emotional Outburst
295 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

-------------------------------------

''Yeah. Yes, ma'am. Momo-san fell asleep because she was too tired today and she's staying with us. Hm, who am I?"

"I'm Blake. Class 3-A Blake, ma'am. I'm sending you my address. If you don't trust me, send someone to get Momo-san out, please."

''Hm? What did you say my name is? As I said before, my name is Blake. What? Do you trust me for Momo? Ma'am... ma'am, hold on a second. Ma'-''

Dııt! Dııtt!

Before Blake had a chance to continue his words, the other side of the phone hung up. He brought the phone to his face. He tilted his head again. Just now... Momo's mother... had entrusted Momo to him.

"That's a good improvement too... I guess..." The sharpness and certainty of Momo's mother's attitude surprised Blake. Her demeanor was more positive than he thought, and he couldn't tell if it was good or bad.

Finally, he shrugged and tucked the phone into his pocket, thinking that might be a good thing. He turned to the chair where the girls were napping.

The papers on the table were laid side by side, neatly aligned. All emails on open computers were approved and answered. On top of the charts, a lot of calculations above them, and a green line between the lines was drawn to positive, somehow oriented towards the positive.

Momo was napping on the table. She used her arms around each other like a pillow, resting her head on top. On either side of her head, the documents were neatly aligned. She had a peaceful look on her face, she seemed to enjoy her sleep.

The seat was already closed by her two lovers. Nejire closed her eyes and fell asleep with a relaxed expression. Words like "Weird~~" "What's that~~" would come out of her mouth sometimes, even in her sleep she was the usual curious and naive Nejire. Now and then she would reach over to find Blake, but when she couldn't find him, she would scowl in anger.

On the contrary, Rumi was awake. Or rather, she was half awake. The bunny woman, who does not like to sleep and spend the day with sleep, has developed a habit of sleeping with Blake since the beginning of her relationship and has become addicted to sleep, especially cuddling Blake, by throwing away previous thoughts. Right now, being deprived of his warmth and the security of being in his arms was making her sleepless.

Teka and Fuyumi were in the kitchen. Fuyumi wasn't ready to stay at Blake's house, so she had to go home. After talking to Teka for a while, she was going home.

Blake's body rippled. The next second, stacked duvets appeared in their empty hands.

He put the duvets on the table,  picked one up, and walked to Momo.  When he got to her, he wrapped the duvet around her shoulders, put one arm under her legs and the other around her neck, and embraced her.

There were a few empty rooms in the house except for the rooms where they and Teka were staying. Blake couldn't stand Momo lying down the way she was. He was aware of how the girl had been working for the past few hours, so he intended to take her to one of the rooms without waking her from sleep.

"Nnnggg..." Momo wrapped her arms around Blake's neck with a slight murmur. She put her chin on his shoulder and continued her sleep with a heartwarming smile.

Blake looked at her face with a warm look. He started rubbing her hair slightly. Momo had a slight murmur coming out of her mouth. Blake gently bounced Momo, strengthening her position in his arms and turning towards the girls.

"Rumi, Nejire, let's go to our room." He rubbed Rumi's ears and gently stroked Nejire's cheek.  The girls hummed sleepily. Nejire opened her eyes slightly, while Rumi looked at Blake, forcing her almost-closed eyelids to open.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Even with Momo in his arms, Blake would have had no trouble carrying both girls with her.

The girls shook their heads. They talked with their sleepy eyes closed.

"Let's sleep here."

"Hug me, I want to sleep here."

"No way. I don't want you to have muscle pain. Let's go to our room." Blake suggested it warmly. His gaze was full of care and love. He loved watching his two lovers sleeping like a baby.

"Come on." Rumi's voice has become increasingly muted. She raised her arm and grabbed the edge of Blake's suit. Nejire, on the other hand, started slapping the seat monotonously after clearing a place for Blake to sit.

"I said no..." Blake tried to insist, but at Nejire's insistence he relented and sat down next to them.

Nejire instantly placed her head on Blake's calf and wrapped her arms around his waist. Rumi, on the other hand, rested her body on Blake's body and rested her head on his free shoulder.

Blake put one hand inside Rumi's hair and rubbed her scalp, then gently rubbed the exterior of her ears. With the other hand, he began to rub Nejire's hair. A completed smile appeared on the girls' faces. They finally found what they were looking for. They finally found that warmth and confidence that they couldn't fill no matter what they did.

Blake breathed a sigh of relief. His heart was going off at an extreme rate. Every breath he took into his lungs seemed the most relaxed and spacious. This comfort, the feeling of hugging, and mutual love by the women he loved were very nice.

Fuyumi came out of the kitchen when Blake was overwhelmed with good feelings. She was already wearing her coat, so she headed into the room to talk to Blake and the girls before she left.

"Oh…" She was a little surprised when she saw the state Blake and the girls. A small expression of pain appeared on her face. This look was hard to get used to, and it wasn't a good feeling to see a new girl in Blake's arms.

She fixed her expression with a light slap on her cheeks. She knew she had to get used to it if she wanted to be with Blake. She straightened the belt of her jacket and called out to Blake.

"Blake, I'm leaving."

Blake tilted his head back and looked her in the eyes. He pulled back his hand, rubbing Nejire's hair. He put his arm back and motioned with his index finger for her to come.

Fuyumi obediently walked over to Blake. When Blake motioned for her to come closer again, she tilted her head to his face.

A seductive smile appeared on Blake's face. He put his hand behind Fuyumi's head and pulled her to himself with little force. For the bewildered Fuyumi, this power was enough, their lips joined together and combined to be a small but passionate kiss.

Fuyumi's eyes widened. She didn't expect Blake to do something like this. She stared at Blake's face with a healthy blush. She didn't know what expression he had since their faces were reversed, but she guessed that he had closed his eyes.

Fuyumi closed her eyes. She put her hands on Blake's cheeks and thrust her head forward, giving the kiss her strength.

The kiss ended after a few minutes. Blake took her lower lip between his teeth and tugged lightly, before parting his lips. A thin moan escaped from Fuyumi's lips, he let go of her lips in a watery voice.

"Good night, honey~" Blake extended his last words in a playful statement. His aspirational and charming tone caused Fuyumi's gaze to ripple. After getting a quick kiss on the lips, she put her forehead against Blake's.

After standing still for a while, she got up refreshed, and headed for the door. Although she was tired, she was extremely energetic, as she did before, she started humming songs to express her happiness.

hm~~ Hmhm~~ Hıhım~~

The sound, which sounded like the chirping of birds, sounded like a pleasant tone, spread throughout the house. All you had to do was let yourself sing and forget about the rest of the world.

Blake closed his eyes and let the sleep take him. Fuyumi's song was as warm and tickling as a mother's.  It made the person want to let go of the song and sleep.  That's what Blake decided to do. He put himself to sleep.

The door closed with a slight voice. Fuyumi smiled enthusiastically after looking at the door for a while.  She put her hands in the pockets of her jacket and shook her head towards her house.

Fuyumi thought she had gotten the family she wanted. The family life she had desired since childhood had been given to her by her first love.

Fuyumi came out. Blake fell asleep with the girls. Not that he needed sleep because of his speed power. His body would always be at its best. But aside from the effects of mental exhaustion, Blake loved to sleep, especially with the women he loved.

Blake's breathing was getting rhythmic every second. After a few minutes he fell asleep and the only thing that could be heard in the room was four rhythmic breathing sounds.

A pair of ocean blue eyes appeared in the dark hallway and headed for the hall. The eyes, glowing with a slight glow, were like the light source of the dark corridor. The woman, with lava hair burning in low light, stood at the entrance of the hall and began watching Blake.

It's been a few seconds. The vast sky-like eyes softened after looking at Blake, then the girls, the finished documents and works at the last time. Her wine-red lips parted slightly, and after a few words, she turned and headed for her room.

"Thank you."

...

The garden door of the Todoroki house opened. Fuyumi walked in with a bright smile on her face. He closed the door and headed towards the entrance of the house. A small murmur escaped her lips, turning and bouncing occasionally to show that he was in a good mood.

Her fingers went to her lips, especially her lower lip, which Blake bit. She could still feel the warmth of Blake's. Fuyumi's smile became brighter and wider.

Blake's relationship with the new girls was frustrating, but there was nothing wrong with her newly acquired relationship. Her daily life was as noisy and lively as she was accustomed to, the man she loved caring for her and had times when her heartbeat violently. She could spend time alone with Blake or move away from the ordeal of everyday life with her sisters, with who she was happy to be.

"Sister, ha..." She put her hand on the doorknob. It just stood there for a while. She still couldn't get used to it. Instead of a concubine or a second/third woman, she got a fake but very real sister.

She opened the door and went in. After placing her shoes neatly aside, she headed to her room.

His father, brother, and grandfather should be asleep by now and, to be honest, she didn't want to talk to or see them right now. All she wanted to do was put herself in the arms of sleep and dream about Blake.

Fuyumi turned the corner and entered the corridor where her room was.

"So you're here." When Fuyumi returned from the corner, she met her father, Enji Todoroki. Her sky blue solid eyes measured the girl across the floor, spreading a slight discontent.

"Yes. Sorry, I'm a little late." Fuyumi was in a good mood, so she ignored her father's angry gaze. Shaking her head, she took a few steps towards him and walked past him to the door of her room.

A disgruntled look appeared on Enji's face. He didn't like the way his daughter was reckless and the way she avoided him. His callous eyes were slightly squinting.

He didn't mean to do anything big. Because of his mother, there was no way he could do it, and if he did, and  Teka somehow found out about it, things could happen that he didn't want to do. So he just decided to let her know her place.

"Do you know about your so-called boyfriend's other lovers?" Fuyumi's hand that turned the doorknob stopped.

"Nejire Hado, 17 years old, according to my research, has been lovers for about 4 years. Every time they're together at school, they're out of touch." Seeing Fuyumi's pause as a sign of progress, Enji continued to explain with a small smile on his face

"Rumi Usagiyama, she's been with Blake for about three years. I'm guessing it's a couple after their internship in his first year." He went on to say. His voice became more repressive, and he was especially careful to say places that could injure Fuyumi.

Enji was reusing the same method he used to train Shoto. He aimed to make the other part obedient by brute force, breaking her will and then bringing it to the desired consistency in the long run.

''There's also the Momo girl. I've learned lately that he's been very close to her as well. They will probably become lovers soon." Enji made sure to reveal all the information he had learned in a few days.

After what had happened the other day, he was intrigued by this young man who was in a relationship with his daughter and told his assistant to look into him.

At first, he thought Blake's entire past might be in front of him in a few days. Contrary to what he might think, however, Blake's past was heavily guarded by a few people whose identities they didn't know.

He guessed that one of them was the director of U.A. He had seen examples like this in his time. But then he had no idea who the other is. And the measures taken were much safer than those of the U.A.

The information he was able to get in those few days was something he could easily get from the contours of the iceberg, but very insignificant. They might be important to the bad guys, but they were relatively insignificant unless they knew the actual information.

"Do you still want to be in a relationship with someone like that? Besides cheating on you with three women at once, he'll probably be with more women in the future. I also learned that each of them knew each other, and-'' Enji put his arms together in front of his chest and continued to explain as he surveyed the surrounding area. The words from his speech from the throat were the only things that could be heard in the hallway.

"Dad..." However, his words were stopped by Fuyumi. Fuyumi turned her head, she did not have the expression of resentment or sadness as Enji expected. By contrast, she had a moderate expression.

"I know all this."

"Hm? You know?'' Enji frowned. It was getting on his nerves that his daughter was still in a relationship with Blake like an idiot despite knowing such a thing.

''Yes, I know. So you can stop trying to manipulate me. If you'll excuse me, I'll go to sleep now." She opened the door, letting the warm air out of the room. She gave Enji half a glance to hide her twitching lips and intended to go inside.

She disliked this disposition of her father and had ruined her good mood. The frustration and anger that had accumulated in her heart for what he had done to her brother, and that she had forcibly suppressed in recent years, threatened to come out.

Fuyumi wasn't stupid and wasn't trying to get along with her father by throwing everything away. Like any normal person, she could hold grudges and get angry with someone. She had a grudge against her father for what he had done Shoto, her sibling, and her mother.

But unlike other family members, Fuyumi swallowed her anger and hatred for a different purpose.

Family!

Yes, she was trying to swallow this grudge for the sake of her family and reconcile her family members. What she wanted was a united and whole family. She wanted a family where she could laugh with everyone. Therefore, she put aside all her displeasure and tried to love her father, and aimed to unite her family.

It has been successful in recent years. However, the small family that Blake had given her in the last few days had caused her to put that purpose aside. She was very happy with her current family. She had a boyfriend, two sisters, and more sisters in the future. Best of all, this time his family was all together.

She could laugh with them as she wanted, spend fun and heartwarming times with them, and make small jokes. She had confirmed that they would not be separated during bad times in the future or bad times for her family, as in Teka's case. All this was enough for her, and she was even starting to think about stopping to unite her family.

No family member intended to unite this family, and Fuyumi was unwilling to reunite her shattered family and sacrifice the time she could spend with her new precious family.

Enji's goal of dismantling this family, her precious new family, had lightly inflamed this anger that had accumulated and faded for years.

Fuyumi did her best to hide her displeasure. She tried to keep her discontent from being reflected in her voice. She wanted to get in the room and sleep as soon as possible.

"You're going to break up with Blake tomorrow." Fuyumi's movements froze with her expression. It was like she was covered in ice on the spot, and suddenly her movements stopped. She didn't play the gestures, there weren't even small, unconscious twitches.

"W... What...'' The words came out of Fuyumi's mouth in grains. The flames of anger began to burn enthusiastically in her heart, her voice trembling slightly.

"I said, You're going to break up with Blake tomorrow. I don't approve of a member of the Todoroki family being involved in such a stupid relationship. That's it."' Enji's tone gradually increased, gaining a slightly lush tone. His callous and dominating tone exerted unconscious pressure on the person he was talking to, his lush tone like an angry tiger was harsh enough to trigger fear in one's heart.

"Tomorrow you're going to call Blake and you're going to end this relationship right in front of me." After having the last word,  Enji turned around and headed for the training ground. His daughter's stupid act completely lost his sleep. He wanted to use his anger by beating up some sandbags.

When he took a few steps, he stopped with the giggles coming from his ears. The giggle was getting stronger and louder, turning his head to where the giggle came from, his daughter.

"Is there something funny?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Hehe... Hahahaha... Now I understand Blake's words... that's it...'' Fuyumi grabbed her belly and bent her back. Her laughter grew larger as if she were laughing at the funniest joke she'd ever heard in her life.

"What do you mean?" Enji's question made her laughter stronger. Fuyumi wiped the tears that had accumulated in the corners of her eyes from her laughter and turned her head.

'' He said, "It was very funny that a man who can't even manage his marriage properly interferes with other people's relationships." I didn't understand what he meant then, but now I do. This is really funny."

Enji's fists are clenched. A large vein appeared on his forehead and he grinned his teeth. Lush flames rippling through his hair rose to the ceiling. As her emotionless, vein-exposed eyes met the atmosphere, it looked like an enraged demon was about to devour Fuyumi.

Despite all this, Fuyumi continued to giggle. Suddenly her statement changed, she spoke in an angry expression that she had never put on before.

"What? Are you mad, big guy? I'm angry too, you know? You've been trying to interfere in my relationship twice, and it gets on my nerves." Fuyumi didn't want to talk to Enji anymore. He intended to turn around and go to his room before being stopped by Enji.

Enji stepped forward. The power of his step caused a loud voice to echo in the hallway. An unconscious pressure fell on Fuyumi's shoulders. Breathing was getting harder and harder for Fuyumi. She forcibly stopped her forward step and pressed the ground to maintain her lost balance.

The ground trembled with every step of Enji's. Enji's large body stood in front of Fuyumi as the hallway became increasingly suffocating.

As he looked down on Fuyumi, his gaze was callous and harsh. The veins covered his eyes like little rivers. There was anger all over his face.

He raised his arm and slapped it without controlling his power in any way.

Pat! Tuck!

"Agh..." Due to Enji's failure to hold back his strength, Fuyumi's slender body flew into the wall and smashed her head against the wall. The inside of her cheek and mouth were cut, her mouth filled with blood, and she vomited, unable to hold back any more blood. Her vision was blurred by the heavy blow.

There was blood pouring from Fuyumi's forehead when she hit her head against the wall. She tried to keep her eyes open to focus her blurred vision. She put her arms to the ground and forcibly lifted her trembling body. The iron taste she felt for the first time was disgusting. Her white hair was stained with red dye.

"You're so arrogant because your grandmother's here. I'm the ONE who made the rules here. Just ME. That's why you're going to listen to me. Tomorrow, you're breaking up with Blake." Within a few steps, he reached Fuyumi.

His giant body was shadowed, his bright eyes, the only visible one in Fuyumi's blurred vision, glowed with a cold light. Red veins surrounded his pale blue iris. As in his life, his figure was too large for her. It was like a mountain she could not cross.

Fuyumi grit her teeth. Her fingers, which hold the ground, tightened. The flames of anger in her heart were burning louder and more enthusiastically than ever before. This time she wouldn't let it. She wasn't going to let her little family be taken away from her.

One of the small personal traits that passed from Teka to Fuyumi was the value she placed on her family. It was at its deepest, waiting for a small trigger to be revealed. The trigger had also fired.

"No..." Fuyumi once again vomited blood. She opened her clenched teeth and spoke as her defied gaze was fixed on Enji.

"What did you say?" Not because Enji didn't understand, but because he asked again to confirm. He raised his arm in the air. Every muscle in his arm was as big as Fuyumi's head. He looked like a giant whose stance could tear the world apart.

"I said no. No." Her vision was blurred, and gathering thoughts was difficult for Fuyumi. Every second she tried to balance, she was wobbling. But her gaze carried clear anger and disobedience.

"I determine my relationship. I choose who I'm going to be with." Fuyumi's shouts echoed through the house. With a momentum greater than Enji's, she almost roared.

She raised her hands and tried to push Enji by slapping her on the chest. It was both a counterattack and a sign of defiance. The little body, burning with anger, was spewing out the hatred of the giant in front of her

"My life belongs to me. My decisions are mine. I'm going to do what I want, and I'm going to be with who I want. I'm not broke up with Blake." Fuyumi's weak attacks were futile. She couldn't move Enji an inch. Her futile attack was the same as that of a little boy trying to push a huge mountain.

But she didn't care. She wasn't going to let him touch dear her one. She wasn't going to let it touch Blake, her relationship, her sisters, her newfound family. These were her. She had barely won and didn't want to lose.

With every word, the saliva mixed with blood was scattered through her mouth, tears on the edge of her eyes soaked her cheeks. Her roar was as clear as thunder, her balance in no way matched her posture and wobble. Her gaze became clear, sharpened like a wolf ready to fight against the enemy targeting her family.

''They are mine. Blake, my relationship, and my new family belong to me. I will not allow you to interfere with them and forcibly rip off them from me. "It was as if his last words had triggered something. Light blue-navy flames appeared in her hands and spread across Enji's chest.

Enji didn't expect this to happen. The cold weather started to scorch his chest. The flames were spreading through his chest, but instead of burning him, it was painfully freezing him. Pieces of ice were spreading through flames in Enji's rib cage.

Fragments of flame sprang up from Enji's chest, scattering in the air and touching the ground. In an instant, a firewall spread across the ground, separating Enji from Fuyumi.

"What the hell is this?" Enji's eyes widened. His gaze was alternating between Fuyumi and blue fire as he tried to force the blue flames to spread through his chest with his flames.

He clearly remembered that his daughter did not have such a Quirk. He had personally tested each of them as a child and knew they had ice like his wife. That's why he had little hope for them from their childhood, and he didn't care much.

But the flames, which froze his rib cage and spread at a high speed every second that passed, showed him a different reality. The flames weren't hot at all, but rather as cold as his wife's ice. It also froze the area where it was burned, as opposed to a normal flame.

And strangely enough, the ice that already covered his chest was burning with heat as hot as his flames. Plus, to add to all this, the two opposing forces were colliding, creating a painful mess even for him.

He controlled the red-orange flames and blockaded the light blue-navy blue flames that continued to spread across his chest, suppressing them every second. Surprisingly, ıt took 10 minutes to suppress the flames, which was not supported by Fuyumi.

It just stood there for a few seconds. A crooked smile on his face was revealed every second that passed. His obsessive gaze shone in a wild light. He quickly turned his head behind the flames to Fuyumi, leaning against the wall.

"Perfect combination... Haha... the truly perfect combination." Unlike Shoto, who had both Quirks, Fuyumi's flames were a perfect combination. She had acquired the powerful properties of Flame and Ice and had acquired a devastating power by being transcended to a greater power.

This perfect combination, which he had dreamed of for years and thought he had achieved in Shoto, was actually with his daughter, whom he had thought of as disappointment from the beginning.

He's starting to think life loves comedy. His daughter he had ignored for years was the shiny gem he was looking for. His obsessive dream was at his fingertips, but he didn't realize it, instead ignored her and missed the many years he could train her.

However, these were insignificant. He still had a lot of time ahead of him, and if she trained a lot in a short time, she could still get where he wanted to be. He just had to push Fuyumi a little too hard.

"Fuyumi, I accept your request. It doesn't matter who you're with. Just spread that fire. Let your father hug you." Enji wanted to hug his daughter, whom he had ignored for years. With a bright smile of his own, he opened his arms to both sides.

Even though he wanted to hug his daughter, there was something he had to admit. That too was that Fuyumi's flames were so devastating that even he had feared. And that only fueled him even more. The shiny diamond was more precious and brighter than he thought.

"You... you can't be saved...'' Fuyumi put her shoulder against the wall. Her face and eyes were covered in blood, blood dripping on the floor and forming a puddle underneath. Her wavy eyes were losing light every second. She did her best to keep herself afloat, but she failed.  Enji's attack and hitting her head had done her more damage than she thought

Her vision's blurred. She turned her head to the ground so she wouldn't look at Enji's crooked face. As the ground got closer and closer, she thought of her prince charming.

"Blake..." Her eyes closed. She bit his lip with the last of her strength. She could still feel the heat of her white-haired lover. She heard panicked noises before fainting with a wry smile on her face, but her thoughts were only white.

11