Chapter 57: Deal
262 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

-------------------------------------
There are times when people feel unintentionally uncomfortable. At these times, the person's heart hurts as if they were being squeezed by someone, and they suddenly feel the need to call for someone important to them. Anxiety arises in them, they feel as if they are going to lose them. Or they just want to check that they're okay.
 
What Blake felt was close to that. His heart was full of bad, disturbing emotions. As his eyes widened against his will, he felt the need to control the women he loved.
 
He opened his eyes, cracked his neck with a slight movement. He lifted his head from the back of the seat and looked around.
 
Rumi was sleeping with his arms resting. Her ears were laid on his shoulder, her head resting on his shoulder, and she put the weight of her entire body on top of him. He could feel her skin, muscular and firm, yet so soft and pleasant to the touch, that two great mountains were pressing down on his arm and crushing it with a sensual feeling.
 
The hairs on Rumi's ears caressed Blake's skin. The perfect warmth of the rabbit woman's body was like a comforter he would never want to get out of.
 

On the other side, Nejire lay with her head on his knees, face down on his stomach. She gently nudged the explosive abdominal muscles with her finger and coyly rubbed them while she secretly chuckled. Her periwinkle-colored hair covered his legs, and the floral scent from her hair enhanced the quality of Blake's sleep.
 
Momo was in his arms. Sometimes she moved and struggled to get deeper into Blake's arms. Her slightly scowled brows softened when she found the perfect place.
 
Momo's legs were wrapped around his waist. Her big breasts were pressed against his torso, her private parts pressed him, and Blake's lust tickled with the slight warmth he could feel.
 
Blake brushed aside all his thoughts. After checking the girls in detail, he intended to get up. He wanted to get rid of this uncomfortable feeling inside, so he decided to call Fuyumi.
 
He supported Nejire's head with his hand and tried to separate Rumi from himself after putting a pillow underneath. The chocolate-skinned beauty let go after a few long minutes of fighting with the ruthless enemy who was trying to take the most precious thing from her.
 
Momo was the last one left. After preparing himself for what might be the battle, Blake shook her lightly by the shoulders, brought his mouth close to her ear, and whispered.
 
"Momo, will you excuse me for a moment?"
 
"Nnngg..." Momo opened her eyes slightly with a little murmur. Her gaze was steamy. Her charcoal black eyes were unclear and it wasn't focused. 
 
Momo looked at Blake for a moment. She put her finger on her cheek and tilted her head to the side. Her loose hair flowed from her shoulders like a waterfall.  Her eyelids were squinting, her gaze became slightly serious. She looked cute with her blank expression trying to make sense of what she was seeing.
 
"Oh, Blake..." When she realized it was Blake, her face lit up. She closed her eyes and let her body fall on Blake's chest as she opened her arms.
 
Blake caught her in a gentle gesture. Momo wrapped her arms around Blake's neck and began rubbing her cheeks against Blake's. 
 
"Blake... Blake...'' Her normal demeanor could not be found anywhere. It was as if Momo, who kept her decent and ladylike demeanor, was gone and replaced by a girl in love. As she yelled Blake's name, she said a few things that surprised Blake.
 
"I love you... I love you..." She kept muttering the words "I love you". She continued to rub her cheek against Blake's, who was taken aback by the sudden confession.
 
Blake stopped. Rather than ashamed of her confession, he was surprised by the sudden confession. He knew Momo was slowly developing feelings for him. The sneak peeks she gave him, the sudden change of address at the shop, and her willingness to spend time with him rather than her friends had made him realize that she was willing or had a chance, at least, to be more than just a friend.
 
But he didn't expect the confession to happen so soon.
 
His lips curled with a soft smile. He knew it was a half-real, half-false confession. The emotions that probably sprouted inside Momo were revealed in her half-asleep state, and she shouldn't know what she was doing right now.
 
"I love you too, Momo. Sleep for now. Okay?'' Blake started stroking her hair. Momo closed her eyes and enjoyed Blake's kindness.
 
"B-But I don't want to. I want to stay like thi- Yavğnnnnnnnn**-s.” Momo rested her head on Blake's shoulder and yawned loudly. Contrary to what she normally would, she didn't feel the need to hide her yawn.
 
"Momo, be a good girl and go to sleep, okay? Or isn't Momo a good girl?''
 
"No, Momo's a good girl." Momo's voice was getting lower and lower, her eyes closing slowly. She rubbed her head lightly on Blake's neck before falling asleep in sleep's arms, and she fell asleep.
 
"Yes, Momo is a good girl." In the darkroom, Blake's black eyes glowed with a sense of protection and care. It seemed that he had another lover, or rather half-lover, to protect.
 

Blake had no intention of taking Momo's confession seriously, at least not for the moment. He had the intention of making her his lover after he had spoken to her properly and not asleep but confess to him. Even though he would protect and care for her like his lovers until then, he would wait for a good time for her to confess, or for him to confess to her.
 
After rubbing Momo's hair for a while, Blake separated himself from her and placed her in the middle of his two lovers. After covering them with the duvets he brought last night, he got up
 
Nejire sleeping with a pleasant smile, Rumi wrapped in her duvet and trying to satisfy her lost warmth with artificial warmth, and Momo sleeping in their midst. Watching the three beauties sleep like a baby was a pretty good activity for Blake. If it weren't for the bad feelings in his heart, he could sit here and watch the three girls sleep for a few hours.
 
But he knew he didn't have time to do it. He stood up and turned to his phone.
 
Tak! Tak! Tak
 
As Blake turned to his phone, violent and rapid footsteps began to be heard.  Blake turned his head to where the noises came from. He got a pair of hectic blue eyes.
 
Teka was walking to the door dressed in a hurry. She didn't have makeup on her face and didn't wear any accessories, she even looked like she was barely wearing her clothes. As she proceeded in a series of steps, she carried a scorching rage outside the apparent panic.
 
Anger and anxiety were united in Teka's testimony and turned into something else entirely. Teka's statement was like the expression of a tiger who was worried about her loved ones and would tear apart the person who did this to them.
 
"Teka-san, what's wrong?" Blake just showed up in front of her and asked. Teka's worry, his bad feeling, and his only lover who wasn't here combined it all into a prediction he never wanted.
 
Teka stood where she was. She gave Blake an uncertain look. But after a few seconds, she sighed deeply and decided to talk. 
 
''Fuyumi...''
 
**
 
The eternity of the night was lifeless. Darkness was all around, the stars and moon giving up, illuminating the air with a dim light blue light. Building lights lit throughout the night made the dull night a little lively.
 
Buildings were shining in bright light, streetlights were lit more than usual. After the overnight rain, the ground was full of puddles. Puddles reflected bright lights, starry skies, and buildings.
 
A loud noise of people and vehicle horns could be heard. The congestion of the nightlife was so intense that it was overwhelming. The evil intentions of the people were too much to reveal the bad feelings that have been fueled by the increasing number of villains in recent days. Evil words flew through the air, shouts drowned out the horns.
 
Visible tension hung in Japan's air. As if people had noticed things, they lifted their guard without breaking their stance. 
 
Japan's tensions will have been reflected in the government, with the number of policemen and pro-hero patrolling has increased significantly.
 
In the middle of all this crowd, there was a hotel that stood in full swing. In Japan's tension, it was illuminated by a multi-light that triggered one's joy and other emotions. Muscular guards stood at all entrances with strict and harsh attitudes, and human entry never diminished, even at night.
 
This building was OHRMG's main building in Japan.
 
Slush! Slash! 
 
The sound of stepping on puddles and screeching water echoed on the road in front of the building. Rhythmic step sounds followed one another. The two guards turned in the direction of the noises.
 
The wind blew and carried with it a foul odor to the noses of the guards. Their stern eyes frowned slightly, they covered their noses with a finger as they frowned. The smell was irritating even for experienced and hard guards like them.
 
The sound of water subsided, the sound of steps that replaced it with earth and crushed pieces of stone. The guards turned their heads to where the sound came from. 
 
There was a beggar there. At least it seemed so. The appearance of the man walking towards the guards was deplorable. Even the beggars looked better than this man.
 
The guy's bangs were up to his nose. His eyes-covering hair was extremely greasy and messy, and his loose hair could be easily found with a lot of garbage and similar filth. The exposed parts of his face were covered with a messy, dirty beard.
 
It was not known how long the outfit was used, but it had long since lost its original color. It was torn and disassembled in various parts. Dirty watermarks covered most of the suit, dark drops of water running down his waist.
 
His hands were resting in the two pockets of his suit, which was supposed to be a hoodie. A small piece of skin was exposed, and the color of his exposed skin was not good at all. It was a disgusting brown color and only the image made the pair nauseous.
 
Wish it ended here, but it was worse than that. His pants were messy and full of mud, and his shoes were full of holes. The things that remained open and thought to be socks were several times larger than normal due to the dirt.
 

This deplorably worse, poor beggar-like creature approached the two bodyguards. With every step, the stench that invaded their noses and brought tears to the corners of their eyes grew stronger. For the first time in their lives, the duo could see and taste a scent.
 

The man's few steps felt like a lifetime. He eventually reached out to the pair and ignored them and intended to enter.
 
But as anyone can imagine, two guards stopped the man.
 
"Get out of here... sir...'' One of the guards put his arm in front of the man and spoke out begging. The smell emanating from the man's body was so bad that he called him respectfully against his will.
 
''...'' The man did not answer. He turned his head slightly to show the couple that he was looking at the man. He wiggled his arm slightly and took an object out of his pocket, in which he had warmed his hands.
 
The card was clean, unlike the man's clothes. The obsidian color card had not lost its glow and was slightly glowing with the light reflected from above.
 
There wasn't much point in identifying the card because, except for two things, there was nothing on the card. But those two things were enough for two guards.
 
The card had a small world motif at the top right and a smaller OHRMG lettering inside. It was the sign of the OHRMG spread across the world. On the lower left, "Martin" was written in small but sharp letters.
 
"!!!" The eyes of the two guards widened. After instantly pulling their hands back and leaning towards the man, they shouted in a bushy tone. Even the disgust in their faces had been erased, replaced by rigid and borderline respect.
 
"Good night, Martin-sama! Please forgive us, who was a fool. We didn't know it was you. Please, pass!!''
 
The man shook his head. Crumbs of food he ate yesterday spilled from his beard and contaminated the men's clothes. Maybe it was caught in his beards from where he had spent the night, the two didn't know and didn't intend to ask.
 
The man put the obsidian color card in his pocket and went inside. 
 
The interior of the OHRMG building was as spectacularly furnished as ever. Harmonious furniture was in the vicinity, tickling the arrogance inside the person but not disturbing the eye. The professional staff was scattered around the room and ready to welcome guests who entered.
 
It didn't take long for each of them to be replaced by sour faces and disgust. All eyes turned to Martin entering the door. Their gaze was full of humiliation and exclusion, and they insulated him without words.
 
Martin took a glance around him. Under his stubble beard, his lips changed into a mocking smile. Ignoring the people staring at him, he headed for the elevator.
 
although each of them looked at him with contempt, no one intended to stop him. They knew how strict the guards at the door were. They wouldn't let any unnecessary people, homeless people, or beggars in here. Now that this pathetic person was able to get in here, he had to be more important than them, no matter how unfair.
 
Martin reached the elevator amid the look that was locked on top of him. He came in and pressed a button. When he entered the elevator, those who intended to go to the elevator immediately changed their minds. The reception also appointed people to clean it and the areas it crossed when it came out.
 
The elevator reached its destination after a few minutes. Namely, to the top floor.
 
When he reached the top floor, the elevator doors opened. Martin stepped into the corridor.
 
Unlike the other floors in the building, this floor was strangely circular. After exiting the elevator, a red, straight-line appeared on the floor and eventually split into five rooms on the floor.
 
Without turning to any path, the man headed towards the door with the inscription "Harem King".
 
He came to the door. He took out his hand, which was resting in his pocket, and knocked on the door.
 
Tok! Tok! Tok
 
It didn't take long for the door to open after the door was knocked on. 
 
The door opened and a beautiful woman came into Martin's sight. She didn't have anything specifically mentioned. She was a beautiful woman that you rarely see in everyday life.
 
"Oh, Martin..." The woman was disgusted at first when she saw Martin. At first, her face was wrinkled with contempt and disgust, but the next second when she recognized him, a friendly expression appeared on her face.
 
"Hi, Elizabeth. Harem King- Kono, is he in?'' Martin, who hadn't said a word from the beginning, spoke up. His voice was forked, he had a sickly throaty voice.
 
"Yes, he's in. Come on, I'll call him." She turned around. As she turned her back on Martin, she began to fan her face with her hand. She was careful not to take deep breaths.
 
Martin came in. He closed the door behind him.
 
The interior was luxuriously furnished but the most noticeable thing was the bed in the middle of the room. Aside from being cluttered, it was two or three times the size of the other king's beds and covered 60% of the room. On the other side of the room, there was already a glass wall that had been opened and covered the entire wall.
 
"Why did you come, old friend?" Examining the room, Martin looked around for a while before turning the head of the sound.
 
"Yo, how are you, Kono?" Martin raised his hand with half a smile. He called out to the man opposite, the Harem King, an old friend known as Kono Katzumi.
 
Behind Kono was a group of women. Women, each dressed in a variety of luxurious clothes and with good postures. They were in good size, and they were swans popping out of women.
 
But the majority had disgusting expressions on their faces. They looked at Martin with disgust, talking about why a beggar like him was here.
 
Others looked at him with empathy. They had kind expressions as if they'd seen their old friends, and one of them was Elizabeth. 
 
"I'm fine. I'm having a good time with my women, enjoying my wealth. And you...'' Kono turned his charcoal black eyes to Martin, curled up in a sharp twist. He talked after he sighed.
 
"You're not doing so well. Anyway, why are you here?''
 
"I heard someone new had arrived."
 
Kono stood by Martin's words. He waved to the women behind him to tell all but Elizabeth and three women to get out. Elizabeth and three women, after saying a few things to the others, led them deep into the room.
 
The women left the room. All that was left was Kono, four women, and Martin.
 
"Are you still pursuing this stupid goal?" Kono just threw away the words, put his hands together in front of his face, and asked in earner.
 
“Yes.” Martin nodded firmly. Contrary to his deplorable condition, his demeanor was clear and firm. Kono had a heroic demeanor like the first time he met Martin. His hair-covered eyes shone with harsh light, for the five of them to see clearly.
 
"You and your ridiculous dreams." Martin's heroic standing could have affected everyone in this world, but not Kono. All he had on his face was humiliation. Kono knew how absurd and childish Martin's goal was.
 
"Think what you want. I'm determined in my attitude. Tell me, do you know anything about the new person?'' Martin shrugged his shoulders as he looked at Kono. He didn't care what others thought of him and his goals, he would step forward and accomplish his goal after all.
 

He had a completely different purpose now. It was also about knowing about the newly reincarnated person and, if he could, get him as an ally.
 
"I don't know. "But contrary to expectations, Koto shrugged his shoulders. 
 
"Don't you know?" He couldn't believe it. With the power at his disposal, Koto should have known all about the newcomer. 
 
Koto was one of the people who ruled this world. The knowledge that he could not acquire in this world should not have happened unless blocked by the other four. And he guessed that the newcomer shouldn't have had such an effect unless that woman did something about it.
 
"Yes, I don't know. The newcomer's well-protected. I can't get your information. All I know about him is what's spreading in the media." 
 
Martin hesitated before nodding his head. The information in the media was enough for him. At least it was better than going blind without knowing anything.
 
Koto sighed again. He stopped for a moment to question why he did it and why he was helping Martin. The next second he decided it was pointless to think about it and after shaking his head, he went to a table on the edge of the room.
 
Pushing aside underwear on the table, he opened the drawer and took a few stacks of papers inside. The four women's faces turned slightly red, these underwear belonged to them.
 
Koto returned to the chair. He laid the papers on the table in front of him.
 
''Wow...''

  

''Oh...''

  

''Pretty good...''

  

''True...''
 
The four women were surprised by the papers laid out in the middle. Or rather, when they see the person in the photo placed in the paper.
 
The man in the photo was Blake. He was leaning against a wall, waiting for someone. His messy white hair was tilted to the side as he tilted his head. His handsome face, full of sharp features, combined with his naturally white hair, was like a woman-attracting lantern.
 
His Adonis-like body could not be hidden by the clothes he was wearing. His balanced body, evenly distributed over his long stature, was something new for women accustomed to seeing the muscular bodies of this world. 
 
Looking at the whole portrait, he was more handsome and had a good body than their husbands, even if they didn't say it out loud. Unlike Koto's slightly muscular body,  Blake's body structure and handsome face were of interest to her.
 
Unlike the women, Martin's gaze stopped for a second in the photo and he started looking at information about Blake. 
 
The more he looked, the more complicated his testimony got. Blake's contrasting and incomprehensible knowledge made him not know what to think.
 
It was good for him to have Blake at the hero academy. But his contrasting attitude from heroes and his reluctance to be a hero undermined his path. 
 
As he continued to read the information, sometimes his eyebrows frowned upon, sometimes he relaxed. Sometimes he exhaled stale, sometimes he grits his teeth. The effect it had on the information he read was visible on his hairy face.
 
"What do you think of my offer?" As he went from emotion to emotion, he unrelatedly asked Koto a question. 
 
"I refuse. I had nothing to do with it. I'm happy with my life."  Koto rolled his eyes, averted his gaze from the man, and began to wave his hand in front of his face. He was not interested in Martin's senseless pursuits.
 
"Are you really happy?" He took his eyes off the information for a moment and suspiciously asked Koto. His tone changed slightly, gaining a cunning and tempting tone like a devil trying to derail a devout man.
 
"What do you mean?" He turned his elbow to the armband of the seat and rested his jaw on his arm. He asked without being influenced in any way by Martin.
 
''Momo Yaoyorozu,  Nejire  Hado,  Midnight, Rumi  Usagiyama, Mina  Ashido,  Kyoka  Jiro,  Mt. Lady,  Mandalay,  Uwabami...'' Each name that came out of Martin's mouth brought out tiny bits of light in Koto's eyes. All these names belonged to people whose access was forcibly closed long ago.
 
A great desire and envy were revealed in his heart. He could have had all these people, but after the deal, he made that day, they were ripped from him for the rest of his life. Now, these people had become a few valuable pieces that he could look at from afar and wait to be picked up by newcomers.
 
He couldn't lay a hand on them no matter how much he wanted to. His years-old desire was revealed by Martin's ongoing speech.
 
"Cut it short. What's your point?' He waved his hand to a grumpy tone. He sounded louder than before. His desire not to have these names, which had a heart injury long ago, revealed a grumpy side of him.
 
The women's bodies shrank, each biting their lower lip. They knew what these names meant to their husbands. After all these years, it still hurts that he can't forget them. They felt that they were not enough for their husbands.
 
"Don't you think it's time to have these people?" Martin's voice took on a more tempting tone. He was in contrast to his dirty, sloppy beggar appearance. He was trying to manipulate Koto for his purpose, and it seemed to be a success.
 
''...'' Koto did not respond to a request for comment. He turned his head away and started thinking. But Martin wouldn't give him time to make sense of it.
 
"You've been here for two loop, and I'm completing my third loop. Don't you think it's time we broke these chains that limited us? So at least we can't do what we want?'' He decided to balk at his words.
 
"Can't you have the woman you want? With every loop, you increase effectiveness, increase the diversity of your power. Can't you do what you want in this situation?'' It wasn't that successive words didn't affect Koto. He shook his head with every word, approving his words.
 
“Why should we stick to an agreement when we are so powerful? That deal doesn't affect us at all. All it does is we can't get into any more loop. What do you say?" He placed the paper on the table and spread his arms to his sides. His gesture showed that he accepted Koto with open arms.
 
Koto spoke in a firm tone after being silent for a while.
 

"I don't want to be like you-"
 
"You don't have to. All you have to do is be there for me when the time comes. That's all I want from you." Martin spoke in a gentle tone, waving his hands around. He didn't want to dissatisfy Koto in any way when his words worked so well.
 
''...'' Koto kept quiet for a few seconds. Unlike his strict posture outside, there were storms in him. His selfish and sensual feelings collided with his logic.
 
Part of him was telling him not to accept it. He already had everything he wanted, and even if he didn't have those women, he could get any woman he wanted other than them and live his life the way he wanted. Also, with the loop deal he made, he had no fear of losing them.
 
The other side, the side that wanted these women, was telling him to rebel. In his life before reincarnating, he had an extreme desire and desire for these women and their kind. It was infuriating to Koto that he couldn't touch them now when he was this close, close enough to touch them, and not be able to take them as his woman.
 
"I accept." He accepted after a short but long war. The bad feelings in his depths had won and defeated his logic.
 
A broad smile bloomed on Martin's face. In the end, he was a little closer to his goal, and after all his ordeal, he took a successful step.
 
Now all he had to do was convince Blake. If he had a strong Quirk, he'd achieve his goal. 
 
Another deal that would cause Blake problems in the future was signed without him knowing.

 
 

9