Chapter 59: The Relationship İs Getting Worse, Secret
325 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This week's episode layout has deteriorated for some special reasons. I know that. I'll post another chapter on Saturday, after which the chapter release order will continue as usual. 

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

-------------------------
After Blake's laughter, silence filled the hospital room. It was more like an understood silence than an awkward silence. Everyone in the room was silent, listening to Yoshino and Teka's talk.
 
Yoshino was hesitant to continue speaking after the harsh refusal. The confidence he had gained mixed with the air, his thoughts swirling. He was no longer as confident as he was at first.
 
'Taka, I know. What I said that day was a little harsh, but-" Yoshino put a hand through his hair and began to explain. However, Teka interrupted him.
 
"Little?" The knife stopped, Teka's eyebrows raised and she turned her gaze to Yoshino. Her gaze was filled with contempt as bright as the light reflected on the knife. The "some" Yoshino said wasn't enough to describe the effect her words had on her.
 
"It's too much.  I know it's too heavy. But… but…” Yoshino grits his teeth. His hands turned into fists. After giving Blake a glance that no one could see, he spoke.
 

"I have my reasons."
 
Yoshino's gaze was too fast that even someone like Teka couldn't catch his gaze. But in Blake's eyes, that look was like slow motion, he could see comfortably.
 
"He knows." The emotions in his gaze made him realize that Yoshino knew what he was doing with Teka. Hatred, anger, jealousy swept through Yoshino's gaze, and it was clear that he hated Blake from the bottom of his heart.
 
How? That day, Before Blake left Teka, he deleted security records to avoid any glitches or unwanted problems. And he deleted not only that day's, but the security footage for the entire week. No one was supposed to have access to the security footage.
 
After thinking about it for a while, he realized there was still a chance. Someone, Yoshino or someone constantly watching Teka, could have taken the security footage from the night.
 
Since Yoshino knew this and there were no scandals about Teka, only Yoshino knew about it.  Maybe a few more people knew, but there's no way he knew. 
 
He decided not to think about it as he brought the girl in his arms close to his chest. Whatever it was, he didn't care as long as it didn't hurt Teka.
 
"I still want to talk to you about fixing our relationship." Yoshino put his hands together in front of him and asked Teka as he looked sideways.

"It's really funny that you said those words after you said you didn't want to make things right." Blake and the others stopped what they were doing and turned to the two. They had been eavesdropping on them from the beginning, but for the first time, they gave their full focus to them without hiding that they were listening.
 
Even Enji in the corner of the room turned around and started listening to them, even at the expense of being beaten by his mother.
 
"As I said, I... I have my reasons." Yoshino was doing his best to ignore the looks he could feel on him. He grits his teeth and talked.
 
“What reasons make you say that you took pleasure in the absence of the wife you've been married to for half a century?” Her words pierced into Yoshino's chest like a blade. His expression was getting uglier with every passing second. On the contrary, Teka said all this calmly.
 
"I don't see a problem being apart like this, like you. You can eat what you want, drink what you want, do whatever you want. You don't have to see my stupid grumpiness and you don't feel the need to disappoint me."
 
"And most importantly, you don't have to be worthy of me anymore, do you, Yoshino?"
 
Teka said all the words Yoshino had said that day, cruelly but with great calm. The way he addressed Yoshino was as if he was talking to a stranger, and it hurt Yoshino even more. 
 
"I-I..." He tried to say something, but he was having trouble putting the words together. A lump sat down his throat, and even swallowing it became difficult for him.
 
Fuyumi,  Rei, and the others were looking at Yoshino with incredibleness.  They couldn't believe he could say things like that. While such words were very heavy even in normal relationships, they were much heavier for someone like Teka, who valued his relationship and was part of a relationship that lasted half a century.
 
"Tch, pathetic bastard..." Blake couldn't help himself and shouted a low profanity. Eyes immediately turned to him. Those who looked at him could see great anger in behalf of Teka on his face.
 
As the only one who knew all the facts, Blake was outraged by what Teka said. Teka didn't deserve any of this.  
 
Even after that unwanted incident, all she cared about was Yoshino. If the incident, forced by a third party, had not intervened, no matter how hard he tried, she had been loyal to Yoshino and had not betrayed him. Blake didn't intend to impress Teka, but that was still the case. 
 
A woman like that didn't deserve any of the words just now. A woman who only wanted to be by her husband's side, aside from deserving such cruel words, she had to spend every day happily with her husband.

It wasn't that he didn't understand Yoshino either, but the way he brushed aside the trust that could have been built between the two in a marriage that lasted more than half a century and said such cruel words to Teka, touched him as much as Teka.
 

Blake's decision to leave Teka to Yoshino was being replaced by something else with every move Yoshino made.
 
Fuyumi didn't expect Blake to be so angry for her grandmother. With his time with Teka in recent days, she knew that, like them, Blake had developed empathy and friendship with Teka, but Blake's anger was a little too much for that.
 
She thought about the way Blake addressed Teka the first day and what happened next. Adding to this, Rumi's words about Teka and Blake's conversation on the day she joined the harem, her suspicions were growing. 

Teka looked at Blake with mixed feelings. Her movements stopped, her beautiful blue eyes locked on Blake. Her feelings were in a mess. She should not be affected by this act, but rather be angry with Blake for the words she said to her husband.
 
But why did she feel a little happiness deep in her heart?
 
She shook her head slightly and decided not to think about these feelings. She must have been glad that someone had gotten angry on her behalf, probably after what she had been through these last few days. Yes, that's how it should have been.
 
After persuading herself to think about it, she looked at Yoshino with the edge of her eyes. 
 
Yoshino seemed to be in a big dilemma. The way so many accusatory eyes looked at him, he seemed to want to be silenced unilaterally and say something after Blake's words, but he was hesitant to say it.
 
“If you want to say something, just say it. There are only members of our family here.”
 
Yoshino turned to Blake in Teka's words. His nonverbal gesture said he was a stranger here.
 
"Blake is one of us, even if some people don't want to. After all, my grandson and he are lovers."
 
"But they can break up."
 
"Even if they leave, it won't be a problem. I trust Blake."
 
Yoshino grits his teeth. Squeaky noises were coming out of his teeth, and if he squeezed them any more, his teeth could break. The wrists of his clenched fists were filled with veins.

It was getting on his nerves that his wife trusted Blake so much. Everything about Blake was getting on his nerves. Walking around so easily, being intimate with his grandchild in front of his eyes, standing in front of him as if nothing had happened despite being in an illicit relationship with his wife, and the worst of all, stepping into his privacy as a forerunner to fix his relationship with Teka... each of them was increasing the number of nerve layers.
 
“Okay, then.” His hands were loosening and clenched. He nodded with a bitter smile as he nodded. He swallowed deeply and forcibly swallowed the flames in his mouth, burying him inside.
 
“I saw you… cheating on me with this man.” He pointed at Blake.
 
Yoshino's words had a lightning bolt on the group. Each of them followed Yoshino's finger with their eyes and looked at Blake in the direction the finger pointed.
 

Blake looked at the people in the room. Each of them had puzzled looks on their faces, including Fuyumi in his arms. They didn't seem to expect the event to turn like this all of a sudden and it would come out of Blake next to them.
 
Blake felt his outfit pull off as he watched around. He tilted his head down and looked Fuyumi in the eye.
 
"Blake... Is that true?'' Unlike the others, Fuyumi just seemed surprised. Her gaze was clearer as if she had also brought awareness because it was able to clear her doubts.
 
Fuyumi's doubts,  which had accumulated in her heart, were finally removed. If what her grandfather had said was true, he could understand why Blake was so angry on behalf of Teka when she thought about his personality, and why he had done so much for her in the previous days.
 
As for her feelings, it was complicated. Her common sense was that she should be angry with her, at least angry with her, but for some reason, she couldn't be mad at him.
 
Maybe because she was used to something like a harem in the past few days, she was able to look at things more broadly. Or she loved Blake so much that she couldn't bear to be angry at what he had done.
 
She wasn't sure how she should feel in this situation, but she knew that if Teka joined the harem, Blake would never upset her or force her to join the harem. 
 
So she quietly decided to watch what was going to happen.
 
''Hm? Yes.” Blake shrugged. Since it was revealed, he had no intention of hiding it.
 
The gaze turned back to Teka. Enji's face in particular was writhing with shock. He thought his father was doing something again. He never thought his mother was doing anything, especially cheating.
 
“So you found out.” Teka closed her eyes. A breath escaped her lips. Everything made more sense now. She finally understood the meaning behind those words. Yoshino knew everything from the start.
 
"And what? Do you believe that? That I'm cheating on you." She turned her tired gaze to Yoshino. Her low eyes were torturing Yoshino. 
 
''I-''
 

''But do not worry. I'll tell you. I didn't cheat on you. In our 63 years, 11 months, 27 days, 12 hours relationship, I didn't even think about cheating for a second, let alone cheating on you.” Her voice carried a confidence that impressed the others. Her stern tone left no one to doubt her.
 
"I know." Yoshino's back hunched. He lowered his gaze to the ground as he spoke in a low tone.
 
"You know? Then why...'' Teka frowned. She couldn't make sense of Yoshino's words. If he knew that she wouldn't cheat on him, then why had he caused so much trouble and brought their relationship to this state? He could only talk to her or tell her what he saw, why was she mentally and emotionally tormented for days?
 
“Because he's afraid it's real.” Teka and Yoshino's conversation raises the tension in the room, as with every second that passes, things are going downhill, Blake answered for Yoshino.

Teka turned her gaze to Blake. Her questioning gaze made it clear that she was questioning the meaning of his words.
 
"He knows you're not cheating on him, he knows you won't cheat and you're not going to do anything like cheating with your personality. However, he is still afraid of being real and being deceived by you. At least that's my guess.” Blake shrugged. He slid his hands into Fuyumi's hair and started stroking it gently.
 
Teka turned to Yoshino. Yoshino hesitated for a while, but finally nodded and accepted Blake's words.
 

As much as he didn't want to, Blake's words were true. In the beginning, this was not real, he had acted in anger. But when he finally regained consciousness, he realized that Teka would not deceive him. He knew that Teka would rather break up with him than do something so despicable.
 
He knew it, but part of him was afraid it was real. He was afraid that Teka would cheat on him of her will, that he would be cast aside by his wife of 63 years, and that he would have passionate times with another man. 

“Are you serious?” Teka's eyes widened in shock. Her husband's suspicion of her like this broke her heart. She stood up angrily. Her eyes were trembling. She wasn't mad, she wasn't angry.
 

It hurt to be so suspicious of her husband. She felt her heart being smashed by someone.
 
"I didn't cheat on you. At least I didn't cheat on you willingly. I've never done anything so disgusting in my life, and I never will." A disgusted look appeared on her face. This disgust was nothing more than a recompense for this disgusting deposition in her honor, and also a mask to hide her fragile feelings.
 
"I've changed a few husbands, that's true. But I never cheated on any of them. If I was interested in another man or had a plan to remarry, I first properly parted ways with them. Then I got into an affair with someone else. Especially you...'' She pointed her finger at Yoshino. 
 
"I never thought to cheat on you, Yoshino. I wouldn't do that if I had a choice. But for you, it didn't seem like that." 
 
"I-I...I'm sorry." Yoshino couldn't say anything else. Teka's words had finally made him realize that she wasn't deceiving him on purpose and that something happened. However, it was too late.
 
"An apology can't fix that, Yoshino." Teka started rubbing her nose belt. Her brain was throbbing, her heart couldn't take much more. She waved her hand randomly as she exhaled deeply.
 
"Just go. I don't want to see you for a while." 
 
Yoshino opened his mouth and tried to say a few words before closing the next second. But in the end, he stopped and decided to just get up and leave. 
 
Yoshino closed the door behind him. He left behind a great silence. The people in the room turned their eyes to Teka. They were worried about her. Her breathing was regular and nothing but anger could be seen in her expression, but her posture was extremely lonely. So much so that even she had such a lonely stance that it made them feel worried for Teka.
 
''...'' No one spoke. They were worried that anything they could say might be absurd, they didn't want to say anything that could make it worse.
 
Blake looked into Teka's confused face. He decided to let Enji go for now. Teka was more important right now, and he didn't want to make her situation worse by beating her son in front of her.
 
“I'll be out for a while.” Teka placed the plate with the apples neatly placed on the table by the bed and headed outside.
 
"Wait, M-Mother!'' Rei got up from where she was and called out to Teka. Teka looked over her shoulder at her.
 
"I-I'll go with you." Rei didn't want to leave Teka alone. Within a few steps, she reached out to her and, after holding her arm with both hands, began walking with her in a moderate expression.
 

Shoto followed behind them. He didn't want to leave her grandmother, who had been good to him from the beginning, by herself.
 
After thinking about it for a while, Enji decided to follow them from afar. He got up from where he was and left the room without looking at the two still embracing.
 
The room emptied of nowhere, leaving Blake and Fuyumi. Blake gently squeezed Fuyumi in his arms. He stood up and, after sitting on the bed, lay down and placed Fuyumi on top of him.
 
"Blake, do you think I should go with them?" Fuyumi didn't blush like it normally does. She put her ear to Blake's chest and asked as she continued to stare at the door where Teka had already left.
 
Blake's heartbeat was different from that of normal people. It was so fast, it was pounding in his chest as if it was in a race. A normal person's heart was beating like "Babump", while Blake's was beating like "Bump-bump-bump".
 
It wasn't disturbing, but rather nice to listen to its different and unusual rhythm, giving her a strange sense of peace. Her heart, which beats in a different harmony than usual, made the person want to listen.
 
Fuyumi could now understand why Rumi loved to listen to Blake's heartbeat so much. Blake's unusual heartbeat attracted and comforted her, forgetting the problems of everyday life and the rest of the world.
 
"I think..." Blake gently patted her on the back. After thinking about it for a while, he answered.
 
"You'd better stay here. She's already got a lot of people with her, and there's no need to crowd anymore. "Blake pulled his hand off her back and shook it slightly. The rattling of iron filled Fuyumi's ears. Fuyumi looked at Blake's arm.
 
"Look at this. "Blake put his arm in front of Fuyumi's face.
 
Fuyumi looked at Blake's wrist. She was surprised by what she saw. Her focus was instantly drawn to this thing, the chain bracelet on Blake's arm.
 
The chain bracelet wrapped around Blake's arm. Each chain of the bracelet was shaped like lightning, and they were connected with perfect smoothness. There were no extra metal or cut marks. The chains were tied together so cleanly that it was hard to tell if a human had done it.
 
The bracelet was made of a yellow-silver metal. While the yellow color had a full and lively tone, the silver color was pale next to it. All the work of the silver color was to complement the yellow color that shone like a sun.
 
"How long has something like this been going on?" In a happy surprise, Fuyumi held Blake's hand and brought the bracelet closer to hER eyes. She didn't remember Blake having anything like that. And she had to say, it suited him well. Somehow it was very much in tune with Blake.
 
"I bought it a while ago. Do you want to try it?'' Fuyumi shook her head. Like any woman, she loved jewelry. She wanted to try on this bracelet, which had a special charm.
 

Blake took the bracelet off his arm. The speed power in the form of the bracelet resisted at first but reluctantly slipped out of his arm after being forced by Blake.
 
He grabbed the girl's cotton-soft arm in his hand and slipped the bracelet over her arm. Strangely, the bracelet fits seamlessly on Fuyumi's arm, as with Blake, with no extra space left. The subtle glow of the vibrant yellow-silver bracelet, combined with Fuyumi's clean skin, revealed an extra charm.

“Ighh…” Unexpectedly, Fuyumi groaned as Blake slipped the bracelet onto Fuyumi's arm. Unlike a moan of pain or sorrow, this groan was filled with pleasure.
 
Blake frowned at first but stopped when he saw the swelling on Fuyumi's cheek decrease with every second. He placed his hand on the bracelet and in a silent threat conveyed to the speed power not to do anything big.
 
Fuyumi groaned with pleasure once again. She closed her eyes when she bit her lip. She felt a current that started on her arm and spread throughout her body with every second that passed. All the cells in the area where the current passed felt like they had come alive. Over time, the current spread throughout her body, and her whole body officially came alive. It was filled with energy like a kid who consumed too much sugar. She felt an uncomfortable itch on her feet. 
 
The itching on her feet continued to grow as the seconds went by. For years, a rusted engine wanted to run now, as if it had suddenly come alive. She had a feeling in her heart that she wanted to run wherever she wanted freely. Running felt like it was natural for her and the most important thing she had to do.  
 
After a few seconds, the area where the wound to the cheek and head was found began to itch. Unlike the ones on her feet, these itches were the same as the itch felt in a crusted wound. The next second the itch disappeared, the pain in the slightly aching wounds disappeared. 
 
She opened her eyes slightly. She looked at Blake, who was staring at her warmly. She asked after a final groan escaped her lips.
 
"What was that?"
 
“This?” Blake's lips lifted. He brought his face close to Fuyumi and spoke in a low voice.
 

“This is my second power, it is also our little secret.” With the words, a small stream of lightning appeared in his eyes. White lightning bolts danced around his pupil, causing his eyes to glow with a faint light.

 
The white light reflecting off Blake's eyes made Fuyumi's eyes shine. A white light danced in her pupils, like a drop of milk in still water.

11