Chapter 60: Discharged From Hospital, Watching Film With
274 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

-------------------------

Blake kept briefing Fuyumi on the speed of power for a few minutes. While answering Fuyumi's questions, he also took the bracelet from her arm.

Even though speed force did his job to surprise them both and heal Fuyumi, he couldn't just leave it in Fuyumi's body. Although he didn't think it would harm Fuyumi, he didn't know what the speed power could reveal if it contacted Fuyumi for more than a certain period.

After taking the bracelet from her, he continued to answer her questions moderately.

"Wow... only... wow...'' Fuyumi put her ear to Blake's chest, and as she looked out the window, she spoke pensively.

Blake's second power shocked Fuyumi. And the fact that it was innate, not a Quirk, surprised her even more. A power stronger than the quirks, moreover, this power allowed him to control a concept in the universe.

She didn't know what to say right now. All she could say was that she was happy for Blake. Her lover should have been able to protect himself with such power and not die at the hands of the villain. It was a great relief for her.

Fuyumi didn't think Blake was going to die at the hands of the villain. Not only could Blake fight Rumi on an equal footing, but she also couldn't tell how strong he was, as their fights were getting harder and harder each day.

But despite all this, there was a fear in Fuyumi. Fear of Blake dying at the hands of a villain, out of nowhere, gnawed at Fuyumi.

After all, there was a villain out there who could fight the No.1 All Might equally. In such a case, Fuyumi's concern that Blake was killed by a villain was understandable.

This power, which Blake called the "speed power", calmed Fuyumi's worries a little. Fear of Blake's death was in her heart, but not as overpowering as before.

"How do you feel?" Blake brushed her hair lightly. After rubbing her cheek with one finger, he asked.

"Hm... How do I feel about that? I think it's the right word, perfect. Yes, I feel perfect. I've never been like this before." Fuyumi thought for a while to find the right words.

The word "perfect" was the best word to describe Fuyumi's condition. Other words dimmed compared to that word.

The small pains in Fuyumi's body were gone. The back and leg pains that she had sometimes suffered from were completely gone. She could feel every cell in her body filling up with energy. The slight fatigue on her was gone, she thought that even if she stood for a few days, she wouldn't have a problem.

What Fuyumi felt right now couldn't be explained in a few simple words. Fuyumi's brain thought of the simplest yet most effective word to describe the current situation and settled on the word "Perfect".

"It's a relief..." Blake took a breather that he'd been holding for a while. He feared that Fuyumi would be harmed by his mistake.

In Blake's opinion, the speed power, who didn't want to be with anyone but him, shouldn't have done any positive or negative damage to Fuyumi. So he casually gave her the bracelet.

Perhaps the speed power had noticed his proximity to Fuyumi and acted accordingly. Or it had that effect on every person it touched. There was a lot to investigate.

"Hm... hmm... hmmhm...'' As Blake struggled with deep thoughts, his hands didn't stop. He placed his hands on Fuyumi's cheeks, which had regained a fresh and clean tone, and began to rub it.

"Bğake... wğad aer yuğing?(Blake, what are you doing?)"

''Hm...''

''Wğake...!'' (Blake!)''

"Haha..." Blake turned to Fuyumi with a playful glint in his eyes. His hands were moving faster with each passing second, continuing to caress and knead Fuyumi's cheek with enough force not to hurt.

A healthy blush appeared on Fuyumi's face. The bad mood caused by the fight with her father melted like snow under the sun and was replaced by heartwarming warmth. She chuckled happily.

''...'' Blake just stopped. Fuyumi looked at Blake with questioning looks, asking him why he stopped.

"Since you've protected our relationship this much... how about going a step further?"

'One step further? Our relationship is enough-" Fuyumi stopped talking. When she thinks about it now, her relationship with Blake still wasn't at the "boyfriend-girlfriend" level.

Their relationship was still a sham.

She enjoyed the relationship so much and felt so natural that she completely forgot they were still in the process of trying. After a while, she acted as one of Blake's girlfriends and thought of this fake relationship as real.

Now she was realizing it when Blake said it. The end of their fake relationship was getting closer and closer, and Fuyumi had an answer to Blake.

''Alright. Why not? I will be one of your lovers.” Fuyumi instantly agreed. There was no need for reflection or mixed feelings.

She loved Blake, she loved him very much. He was her first love, and she didn't want her first love to slip through her hands. Their relationship was enjoyable; Blake cared for her, pampered her, and tried his best to make her happy.

She liked to see him when she looked to her right, she wanted to see more of his smile when she looked to her left. When she looked back, she didn't want to let go of the feeling of being in his arms.

She loved her sisters and newly acquired precious family, the precious family she fought for, just as much. Although not as much as Blake, she still valued them and wanted to continue to be a part of this family.

With all this, she didn't see the need to complicate things and reject him. So she simply agreed.

“Good…” Blake wrapped his arms around her with a satisfied smile and pulled her to him.

Blake and Fuyumi kept talking for a while. Although Fuyumi's wounds had healed, they decided to stay in bed for a while and make sure of everything. After a few minutes, Fuyumi decided to get out of bed because she was worried about Teka.

"Fueh..." However, when she took the first step, a strange sound came out of her mouth. Fuyumi's vision suddenly changed. The wall, which was just about 5-6 steps away, was now in front of her.

Fuyumi put her feet on the ground to stop, a raspy voice filled the room, but it was too late. She was too close to the wall, and the momentum she didn't know how to stop was dragging her against the wall.

Pat!

Fortunately, Blake instantly appeared in front of her to greet her. He bent his posture slightly, slowing her down and putting her in his arms.

“So there is such a side effect.” Blake thought it odd that his speed power had no side effects or anything that could be called a side effect. He was happy to finally find it with no injuries.

It made sense that speed power would increase a person's speed as a side effect. Although, her speed was only excessive for normal people. In Blake's eyes, she was still slow.

If we see Fuyumi's constant speed of 15, the speed she just revealed was around 60-70. So she was as fast as a speeding car, but that was it, she was still slow for Blake.

"I think I'm going to have to stay in bed for a while..." Fuyumi spoke in a shaky voice. Her hands had already gripped Blake's clothes, refusing to let go, like a baby koala clinging to a mother koala. What had just happened seemed to traumatize Fuyumi a little.

“Perhaps…” Blake shook his head. He leaned forward, wrapped his arms around her hips, and took her in his arms. Ignored cute Fuyumi noise and headed for the hospital bed.

After Blake kept Fuyumi in bed for a few more hours to make sure of everything, the two decided to go. Fortunately, in those few hours, Fuyumi's speed was restored. They were able to get out of the hospital without any setbacks.

When they did the final checks and the Doctor saw that Fuyumi's wounds had suddenly healed, he was quite surprised and insisted that she stay for a while. However, his insistence met with Blake's stern refusal, and he reluctantly approved her discharge.

The two went out looking for Teka, but they found out from Rei, who was sitting outside and watching the place, that he was already home. Blake wrapped his arm around her waist and headed home with her.

**

"Hmm..." Teka was frowning and looking at the glass in front of her. Inside the glass was a syrup-like beverage. A light honey scent emanated from the glass, and the liquor could be easily smelled.

The rays of light coming through the glass hit the honey liqueur and made the drink shine from the inside out, making it look more delicious than it already was. Combined with Teka's bad mood, the drink looked even more tempting than it was.

In normal times, she'd have finished this and the bottle of booze next to it, but something was stuck in her head.

Did she rely a little too much on booze?

The more she thought about it, the more it felt right. Whenever she was in a bad mood, she would drink and try to forget everything else.

When she wasn't with her husband, when she was fighting with her husband, work stress, fatigue of life, and more, Teka was trying to forget to drink whenever she was unhappy, the stress, fatigue, and sadness of the day by smothering herself with booze.

It didn't seem to work very well, but it wasn't without effect.

It was the same today. Finding out what her husband was thinking of her and adding a new layer to her emotional wreckage had prompted the idea of ​​drinking directly.

It's always been like that. Every time she got upset, she got used to having a drink. It's always been like this for Teka.

No! There was a time when it wasn't like that. It was the time she and Blake first met, and their relationship developed over time, or rather, her time at the bar.

In those moments, all She did was talk to Blake and forget about the daily troubles. She used to do things like that with her husband, too, but since they both had a lot of work, it had been a long time since she had done something as simple and beautiful as sitting in a chair and talking about everyday things.

In those days, the drink was just a drink to sweeten the conversation between the two.

"Talking... ha.'' After thinking about it for a while, She stood up. She picked up the liquor bottle and glass filled with liquor and made her way to the kitchen

When she got to the kitchen, she put the glass and bottle on the kitchen table and headed for the cupboard

''What should I prepare...'' The cold of the closet hit Teka's face, the faint glow illuminating her face. Teka began to think about what to prepare.

It's been a long time since she prepared dinner. Due to her job, she didn't have time to prepare food, and the last time she had prepared something to eat was when Enji was a kid.

But that didn't mean Teka's abilities were blunted. Teka still thought she could cook very well, she just needed some practice.

After a while of thinking about it, she came up with an idea.

The girls recently canceled their movie plans to help her. They helped her that day and she wanted to repay them.

Taking the opportunity, she could repay their favor.

Teka took action as soon as the idea came to her mind. She would prepare a snack for them and also choose a good movie for them.

And maybe she would have a good time with them. She didn't realize it, but she had slowly gotten used to spending time with the girls and Blake and was looking forward to some pleasant times.

The thought made the corner of Teka's lip tremble. Every second a charismatic, at the same time beautiful smile, bloomed on her face. The thought caused her hair to ripple and glow with a reddish-yellowish color.

Minutes followed minutes and finally, everything was ready. Teka stared at the table in front of her, satisfied. After making sure that everything was right for the last time, she decided to decide on a movie.

If she spoke for herself, she loved comedy movies and would love to watch them. That's why she chose a comedy movie.

She felt that if done well, comedy could appeal to everyone and be something everyone could watch once in a while. Also, Teka had no way of knowing what kind of stuff everyone in the house liked, so something like comedy would fit the situation well.

After selecting the film, she intended to wait, but the door opened before she could do it.

"We're here." Nejire's energetic voice brought joy to the house. After entering with noisy steps, more noise was heard.

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming? We'd wait for you at home."

"I'm sorry, Bunny. This girl said she wanted to surprise you."

"Sorry, Momo-chan, Nejire-chan, Rumi-chan. I just wanted to tell you personally that I'm fine."

"You could have told us that over the phone. But it doesn't matter. After all, you're here now and you're all right, aren't you?''

The heated and happy conversations continued, Teka got up from where she was and headed for the door. When she came back from the corner, she saw the group talking happily.

Nejire was already inside and taking off her shoes. With one hand on the shoe, she was speaking to the group, turning around with a happy smile on her face. Behind her, Rumi turned towards the group, waiting for them to enter.

Momo, on the other hand, was staring at the two in the middle of the group, to the side, with a mild expression. In the middle of the group was Blake, clearly at the center of it all, and next to him was Fuyumi, who Teka had seen this morning covered with scars, but who was now much healthier than usual without any scars

"Fuyumi..." Teka unconsciously whispered her granddaughter's name. Eyes instantly turned to her. Fuyumi waved her hand to Teka with a warm and broad smile.

"Hello, Grandma. I'm home."

...

“So that's what happened.” After Fuyumi explained the situation to Teka in her way, Teka nodded in understanding.

Of course, she didn't tell him about speed power or anything about it. It was a little secret between her and Blake, and unless Blake decided to tell Teka on her own, she would take it with her to death and never tell any strangers.

What she told her was that Blake had a friendship with Nezu, and on a request from him, he brought the Recovery Girl to help heal her wounds.

“I should have thought about that.” Teka shook her head in disappointment. The Recovery Girl was someone she knew well, and she knew that Recovery Girl wouldn't reject her if she asked her to heal her granddaughter.

But her concern about her grandson and the shocks Yoshino gave her made it impossible for her to think about it.

“Thanks, Blake.” Teka turned to Blake and bowed inwardly. She wasn't the woman to do that, but if it was her grandchild, she had no problem bowing to someone and saying thank you.

''Igh… No problem.” Blake waved his hand oddly. Blake was hardly accustomed to the Japanese habit of bowing.

"By the way..." Blake looked around to distract the subject. Plates of food spread across the table caught his eyes.

''What are these? Will your acquaintances come?” Blake's words made the girls turn their heads to the table. Blake got it right. It was the first time Teka had done something like this, and they were starting to think maybe she was going to hold a meeting.

"Hm? Oh...'' Teka gently stroked her cheek with her finger. She spoke in a bitter tone. "I appreciate what you did for me last time. So I wanted to make you something and set up a movie we could watch. What do you think about that?''

The group turned to each other, then to Nejire. Stars appeared in Nejire's royal blue eyes. She was staring at the four of them eagerly, silently screaming, “Let's do it!”. Blake sighed before accepting.

"It's ok. Let's do it."'

The Little Energy ball threw herself at Blake and she kissed her cheek before rubbing her sassy face against Blake's face.

11