Chapter 62: Two Monts
247 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

-----------------------

''Test 151''
 
The words were followed by actions, and "Artificial Human Flesh" shone with multiple lights. The multilight had more color than a rainbow. It looked like a small cosmic latte ball with a mixture of colors, but it had more vivid colors than a cosmic latte.  
 
The next second, the multiple lights disappeared. A few long seconds passed, no reaction appeared in artificial human flesh. The Artificial Human flesh just stood there unaffected as if the Multi-light had never existed from the beginning.
 
Momo's eyes sparkled with hope. She thought she was making progress, but what happened the next second slapped her hard in the face.
 
Plörp!
 

With a hideous sound, the Artificial Human Flesh began to swell. The skin was turning a sickening yellow-green color, while the skin swelled up gradually as if a large layer of fat had accumulated between the flesh and the skin. All the meat suddenly started to get fat.
 
Momo took a few steps back.  Worried that the meat might explode, she aligned the piece of fabric she had prepared long ago in front of her. Fortunately, that didn't happen.
 
The flesh didn't explode, but the sight of it was enough to make Momo's stomach turn upside down.
 
The meat swelled up like a balloon. It was on the edge, and if it swelled up a little more, it would explode. The skin was extremely tense and covered in oil. The skin had already gained a greasy color.  It looked like an overly fatty piece of meat and an inflamed piece of meat at the same time.
 
“This too fail.” Momo said in frustration, as she had done 151 times.
 
She couldn't figure out exactly where the problem was. She was sure she was doing the molecular structure right. She had worked on it many times (she had read books) and it was certain that there was no mistake in the molecular structure.
 
She knew that she had not made a mistake in the merger, or at least in its acceptance into the body, since it did not explode as it had done the first time. So where exactly was the problem? In the oil variety? Or was he missing the ratio in its molecular chain?
 
She had many questions in her mind, but no answers
 
Momo,  take your time.  Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day." A masculine voice pierced Momo's complex thoughts and brought her to her senses. Momo shook her head with approval, regaining her fighting spirit.
 
'True. It was established in 25-30 years.”
 

“Even if it doesn't take that long, you need to know that you can't finish this job in a jiffy. We have more time.”
 
"It's true." Momo shook her head. She decided to take a break. She swept the meat to the edge of the room with the help of a broom, on the Artificial Meat mountain, which became a small hill.
 
The condition of the meat on the Artificial Meat mountain was worse than the meat Momo had just added. The majority were not in one piece and the floor was covered with an oily liquid. When someone looked at the meat mountain, then Momo's newly added meat, he could see a noticeable improvement.
 
It was a disgusting sight, but Momo was used to it. At first, she almost vomited with every attempt, but now she was just feeling nauseous.
 
Even if Momo was nauseous, she had no intention of stopping. Unlike his other creations, she needed to experiment on humans, at least on something living, to solve the Lipid problem. She should have seen the effect of the lipids she created on people and made experiments.
 
Momo knew she couldn't experiment on a living thing. The only option left in this situation was the "Artificial Human Flesh" offered by Blake.
 
And this Artificial Human Flesh had the structure of a human being, except that it was not alive. Momo found after a short examination that it was no different from real human flesh.
 
''Where was this thing made?'' Momo was surprised that Blake had something like this given her family's influence, she should have known about such a thing, but Momo didn't even know it was being investigated until this age, let alone hearing about it.
 
Momo's gaze turned to the person who had given her all these possibilities. She wanted to look at the white-haired youth who was the target of these feelings, which she had developed and had become aware of lately.
 
Blake was pretty close to Momo. He was sitting next to a small hill of "Artificial Human Flesh" with his back to Momo. He was holding one of these meats in his hand and was looking at it with his furrowed eyebrows.
 
Unlike Momo, he was not disgusted when looking at the yellow-green flesh in his hand, which had a greasy structure,  but rather seriously examined the meat. His raven-black eyes focused on the flesh as if he wanted to see through it. His fingers, holding the flesh, glowed with low white light.
 
Momo's vision seemed to be painted and filtered with a pink stripe. She could have sworn Blake's handsome face was slightly glowing and painted with eye-catching light, Blake's frame furnished with imaginary flowers.
 
The magic power of love was slowly taking over Momo.  She thought she could watch Blake for a few hours, even though he just sat there and did nothing. A loving grin appeared on his face.
 
As Momo watched Blake, Blake turned his head and made eye contact with Momo.

'You look tired. Shall we say that's it for today?" Momo nodded with a sweet smile, tucked the hair on her cheek behind her ear with her finger.
 
Blake stood up, setting the meat aside. After wiping his hands with a handkerchief, he clapped his clothes and went to the girl. The two headed towards the hall, where the others were.
 
The girls had already made their choices. As they chatted happily, they radiated a happy mood. Everyone seemed to get what they wanted, including Fuyumi and Teka.
 

“Have you made your choices?” At Blake's words, the girls looked over their shoulders at Blake. Seeing the man she loved, the girls watched Blake for a while before shaking their heads.
 
"It's good. Now I'm going to get my share." Blake rubbed his hands together. He licked his lips greedily.
 
The girls giggled at Blake's actions.  They liked to watch Blake's movements fit the environment. That was true even for Teka. She didn't hate Blake's actions that weren't absurd or overdone, but fit and amused.
 
20,000 yen
 
Blake had 30,000 yen. And while that money wasn't enough to buy everything on paper, it was enough to buy most of it.
 
"I want 4 Number 20." Blake put the money on the table. He went to the couch and sat down. He put one foot on the other and placed his hands on his knee.
 
He unbuttoned two of his shirts with his finger. He revealed his stretched clean skin and chest muscles. Well laid abs were visible from above. The visible collarbone aroused the girls' desires, revealing a dazzling masterpiece with his handsome face and messy hair that lightly covered his face.
 
"Number 20." Nejire and Rumi pulled Momo and Fuyumi to their side before turning to Blake with flirty smiles.
 
"What is Number 20?" Fuyumi asked Nejire, who was pulling her.  She couldn't afford it, so she didn't need to look at wishes under a certain amount. She didn't know what Number 20 was.
 
Nejire put her finger on the table. In a quick move, she pulled the paper to herself and showed it to Fuyumi.  
 
Number 20- Emperor's Harem - 25,000 Yen (Per Person) (20% discount for non-players.) (15% Discount for Couples (Per Person) )
 
“Wow...” Fuyumi was pulled over by Nejire and brought to Blake's side. Nejire left her alone, crossed to Blake's right side, and shoved her hands inside Blake's clothing, rubbing his muscular chest. Momo crossed over to her left shoulder, while Rumi rested her head on her hand as she rested her hands on her legs.
 
"Emperor, you look very handsome again today."
 
"Emperor, your lovely rabbit wants to be pampered by you."
 

'Oh... Umm... Well... Emperor... I'm new around here... forgive my mistake... please...'' Momo stuttered as the duo finished their words instantly. She was ashamed to have done such a thing for the first time, a mixture of happiness and shame at being Blake's so-called concubine.
 
"Forgiven." Blake contemptuously agreed as he rubbed Rumi's ears lightly. His finger was gently stroking around Rumi's ear, while his other hand was rubbing the inside of Nejire's palm.
 
Rumi rested her chin on her hands and closed her eyes, relying on Blake's kindness. Blake's touch was a sweet electric current spreading through her body and tickling inside. As her expression melted with every second that passed, her other ear twitched.
 
Eyes turned to Fuyumi. Fuyumi shrank when faced with the gaze. She turned her head to the other side and spoke in a low tone.
 
"'E-Emperor... t-there's someone I love. '' Fuyumi didn't want to disturb the atmosphere, so she imitated a wounded woman. She turned her head, tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes. She aligned her finger under her lip and spoke in a bitter, depressive tone.
 
Blake stared at the girl for a moment. He stretched out his hand to her face, grabbed her soft chin with his index and thumb, and forcibly turned her towards him.
 
His dark black eyes glowed with arrogance, his gaze from above measuring her. His eyes were slightly squinting, causing the girls around her to become unconsciously silent. They felt like they were facing an emperor.
 
"You do realize that I bought you, right? So that means your mine. After today, the only person you love is me. Got it, concubine?'' Blake forcibly turned Fuyumi's face and viewed her cheek. He shook his head with a satisfied expression.
 
''Y-You can have my… body but… but never my heart…"Fuyumi felt like she was being stolen. Blake's eyes, evaluating an item rather than a person, made the situation more realistic. She spoke in a bitter tone.
 
Blake didn't answer. With one last glance at her face, he let go of her chin and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her towards him. Fuyumi lost her balance and fell on Blake's chest, putting her hands to Blake's chest.
 
Her relatively small body looked extremely small in Blake's shadow. As her body was washed with Blake's majesty, Blake looked her in the eye.
 
“Having the body suits me. And I'll win your heart…with time.” Blake spoke with a charismatic smile before throwing himself at Fuyumi and tickling her.
 
Teka was watching the band amid laughter and giggles. Even though she was suddenly an outcast, she had no problem with it. A heartfelt smile settled on her face. She was satisfied and satisfied enough with her time with the girls and her grandson. 
 
She had no problem watching them from afar like this. After all, she couldn't take the part of Blake's concubine. She was still married, and she didn't have an emotional feeling for Blake.
 
... She didn't have feelings, did she?
 
...
 

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes into hours, hours into days, and two months passed. A lot of things happened and a lot of things happened during these two months.
 
Yoshino did not call or visit Teka after what happened that day. According to Fuyumi, he didn't drink as much as he used to but seemed emotionally depressed. He's been staring out on the porch all day and trying to clear things up with mixed emotions.
 
Teka had no problem with Yoshino's absence in these two months. Yes, she was still suffering from a hidden depression from that day on. But thanks to the girls and Blake's efforts to keep her happy and the fun times throughout the day, it wasn't hard for her to get over her depression.
 
She spends every day with a smile on her face, spends her free time with her grandson, messes with Nejire's childish movements, even has a training fight with Rumi. Although the result was Teka's overwhelming win, her day was not as empty and suffocating as it used to be.
 
In two months, the girls and Blake continued to help Teka with their company as their time was spent. As much as Teka tried to do it alone, every second they caught her, they were trying to share the burden by helping her as much as they could.
 
These actions caused Teka to develop an instinct for love and protection towards family, similar to Fuyumi's but stronger.

Fuyumi visits the house more these days, she even slept at home a few times. After all that had happened, she had become a true member of the Blake family, distancing herself from the Todoroki family, or rather from Enji.
 
Rumi and Nejire were spending their days as usual. But there was a difference in Rumi.
 
She's been a little more flirtatious lately, and it's like she's getting herself ready for something. At the same time, Blake caught her talking to her family. Or rather, she had heard her talk about bringing him to a certain place. So Blake prepared herself to meet Rumi's parents.
 
Before moving on to Momo, it was necessary to talk about the three women who developed a relationship with Blake.
 
Rei, Midnight and Ryukyu. He had improved with all the women, although he had grown relatively less with the last one.
 

Midnight had come to their house after that promise she had taken in the shopping. She had given the girls a few lessons about housework that day and spent time with them. Because of the good times she had that day, she regularly stopped by, spent time with them, and helped with the housework.
 
Unlike Midnight at school,  the group realized that Nemuri  Kayama was very good at housework. She was extremely good at cooking, cleaning the house, washing the dishes, doing this kind of work, and helping them a lot at home. She was also very friendly, unlike her personality at school, she couldn't see the flirtatious side,  she wasn't trying to flirt with Blake.
 
The girls were quite accustomed to Nemuri and indicated that they wanted to see more of her daily. Nemuri, who was impressed by the warm structure of the house and wanted to spend more time with them, happily agreed.
 
[EN: I want to explain something here. So as not to be confused; Nemuri  Kayama and  Midnight are the same people. The reason I refer to her as if she were a different person is that, in my story,  Midnight has  a playful, sadistic, and flirtatious nature; Nemuri has a friendly personality that tastes like a neighbor's sister you can have, does housework, and is easy to get close to.] 
 
As for how Blake became friends with the woman, the two became recipe friends.

When Nemuri learned that Blake knew how to cook and he did it very well, with Nejire's narration soooooo good~~, she talked to him about a few recipes and they became recipe friends over time. They were changing recipes at school or home, having a good time doing meals and everyday chores, or just having simple conversations.
  
The first was Nemuri, while the second woman was Rei.

Fuyumi was a great help in her development with Rei. When she went to the hospital, she was used to dragging Teka and him with her. Thus, the relationship between the two developed and became quite close.
 
Rei initially drew an invisible wall between her and Blake because of the effect she had on her husband and because she found out about his secret fling with Teka.  However, thanks to the daily visits of Blake and  Fuyumi,  and because  Teka did not go after this, but rather had a good relationship with Blake, the wall was melting every day.
 
Finally, there was Ryukyu. It goes without mentioning that, though, because their relationship couldn't go beyond a little friendship. 
 
Now to the last girl, Momo.
 
Momo's development during these two months had increased by leaps and bounds, whether in relationship or strength.
 
When it comes to relationships; Momo had already developed feelings for Blake and noticed them. With their recent time and training over the past two months, she's grown that feeling and fallen in love with Blake.  
 

She was also very attached to the family. So much so that she was going home with Blake just as she got out of school and spent the day there. She was starting to spend almost no time outside of school with her friends at school.
 
Blake and Momo's Quirk training continued. Momo finally found out where she was having trouble. At first, she thought it was a problem because the lipids she created were artificial. But the main problem was that the lipids it produced did not bind with the body.
 
She solved the problem quickly. Instead of forcibly assimilating the lipids into her body, she fed it into her body as if she were eating it, allowing it to be assimilated on its own. Since the process wasn't done by mouth or outside of her body, she didn't have to worry about being spotted by any villain.

And predictably, she had tried it on her body. She had to do it one day after all, and now that she had solved the biggest problem, she could finally try it on herself.

She was a little too hasty. Anything could go wrong and cause a problem that is difficult or impossible to reverse. Fortunately, Blake was there to intervene whenever she saw a problem.
 

The biggest problem was solved, but it didn't end there. There was a lot of space to develop and cleanse this ability, which she called "Unlimited Lipids", and Momo's journey was just beginning.
 
And her biggest problem along the way was the cost of lipids.
 
At first, she had to use a lot of lipids to make a lipid. Although this amount decreased over time, she still could not maintain the balance these days, and creating lipids was doing more harm than good.
 
However, this advancement greatly increased her strength. She could fight and replenish at the same time, doing something simply for Momo, like doing two things at the same time. This greatly increased Momo's battle time. 

She also greatly improved her combat experience, combat IQ, and quirk usage through her daily training fights with her other girls.  Momo had already passed class 1-A in terms of combat power, had long ago stopped comparing herself to them or fighting them.
 
Even someone like Bakugo, who competed for the role of the most powerful in the class, could not be compared to her. It would take her a few minutes to take out Bakugo in hand-to-hand combat, even shorter than that with her Quirk.
 
Shoto was the only one who could force her. Shoto has been training from Teka in the last two months and developing his strength with leaps like  Momo. There had been a time she had stopped by their house, and it was then that she realized that Shoto could be a fierce competitor for her.
 
A sub-note, The word "houses" here wasn't Momo's house, it was Blake's.  Momo was starting to think of it as her own house. 
 
There were also great developments in our main character, Blake.
 
First of all, Quirk.
 
Blake once again exceeded the limit of body strength at the end of his efforts and increased his strength by doubling. Now in Body strength, Blake was much stronger than most Strengthening Quirk owners. Which was based on the time they used their Quirks.

It was just an improvement in terms of physical strength. Blake's stamina, vitality, the strength of his skin, and more were all strengthened in the right proportion with this overshoot. Physical strength was something that could be brought about by the working together of most things in the body, and Blake's transgression strengthened not only his body but many other things as well.

 

You could tell his Quirk transcended the limits of the human body rather than physical strength, and Blake was slowly dehumanizing. Or that it was the first product of a superior human race.

Because the limits that Blake crossed were removing the flaws of the creature called "human" and evolving it into a more perfect existence. He was turning into a creature that had no flaws and could use all the potential of the human body.
 
Even though Blake's strength had increased by leaps and bounds, he was still losing against someone like Rumi who was born with a great innate strong physical strength. In terms of physical strength, he could equally fight Rumi if he crossed another limit.
 
However, Blake did not resent this but rejoiced at his lover's strength. With his lover this strong, he could count on her more to fight the villain.
 
Other than that, there was another line. That was Adrenaline.
 
One's control over the human body, at least in the internal organs, was quite low. It was almost none. But there was a little bit.
 
How's that? Take eating. There was a large amount of acidic fluid in the human stomach to dissolve the food that entered it. The stomach uses this liquid to dissolve the food that enters, while the acidic fluid is replete over time.
 
In this case, it can be said that the person has a small, very small control over his stomach. Although this control was almost unconscious, it still existed.
 
The same is true for other organs. By straining to expel the stool and so on, even 0.01% of the person has control over their organs.
 
But there is only one place where they do not have control. That's adrenaline glands.
 
Adrenaline Glands, a.k.a. adrenal glands, act when the body is in a difficult situation or in a situation that endangers life. The event occurs precisely in the brain and the person has no control over it.  

Blake, meanwhile, had taken control of his adrenal glands by removing those limitations with his Quirk.
 
And what exactly is that going to do? It worked better than thought.
 
Adrenaline is a hormone that activates the body, balances energy consumption, and increases the power released. For example, a few people who lifted the car in a life-or-death moment were a common occurrent in Blake's previous world.
 
Having such an enzyme under his control was like an extra trump card gained in difficult moments. In life-or-death moments, which Blake thought was too little in this world, he could use it to increase his power and surprise the opponent.

With his body strength over the limit, Blake's  100% power was not to be underestimated. Adrenaline Control had the potential to be one of Blake's life-saving trump cards.
 
He hadn't crossed any other boundaries with his Quirk, but he had made clear in his mind the boundaries he was going to cross. He and Momo had also talked about it, arguing about the limits of the human body, and he already had a lot of ideas.
 
In speed power, there was no improvement in speed. Blake's speed increasing had stopped a long time ago, and not a single unit was moving forward. So Blake decided to get stronger in a completely different field.
 
One of them is healing, or rather Blake's power to heal others.
 
Blake was inspired by the effect of yellow speed power on Fuyumi and thought of things.
 
If his speed power could visibly heal himself at high speeds, wouldn't that mean it could heal others too? 
 
Blake started working on it, and so far it's been going well. In Momo's lipid training, he tried to heal and restore damaged meat, and in those two months, he almost perfected it.
 
It was called almost because of the speed effect it had on the person. Blake could easily heal the opponent and restore them as if nothing had happened, but there was a slight acceleration, just like Fuyumi.
 
Fortunately, this problem wasn't that big. It only doubled the speed of the person, and this increase lasted only a few minutes. Blake decided to fix it the rest of his time.
 
In addition, this side effect showed another way of improving speed power. For now, he decided to throw it behind his brain, and when he finished what he had, he was going to study that theory.
 
The other was the lightning control that the speed force gave Blake and the lightning he was able to create.
 
The lightning ability of speed power wasn't something Blake much preferred unless he used speed power lightning. He used it when he needed long-range attacks, or like in the case of Hawks. But while the latter was rare, for the first, such times were rare, too, as Blake was too quick to give his opponent time to make space.

However, Blake did not want to give up this power. Lightning and the things he could do with it were huge, and he didn't want to let go of such a power.
 
That's why he developed this ability. It...

8