Chapter 66: League of Villain Arrived
247 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

-----------------------

The sun was rising from the east, wiping the darkness of the night off the face of the earth with its light. As the daytime life blossomed in the forest, the forest creatures were waking up and starting to do their written tasks in their life cycle.

There was a building in the center of the forest. This building, made of concrete and various materials, was slowly gaining life like in the forest, and the people sleeping inside were slowly waking up.

There was an air of sleep in Blake's room on the third floor.

Blake and Momo were sleeping together. Momo was resting her head on Blake's arm and holding Blake's kimono with one hand. Blake was asleep with one arm wrapped around Momo. The couple sleeping like babies had pure expressions on their faces.

Momo had wrapped her exposed legs around one of Blake's legs. Blake had aligned the sleeve of his kimono over Momo so that she wouldn't feel cold so that it could act as a quilt. [EN: I keep saying kimono but here's what I'm talking about, I say kimono because I don't know its name. --->]

Sunlight entered through the window, causing the two's faces to light up. Momo's lashes trembled, her eyes slowly opened.

The first thing she saw was Blake's face, glowing in the sunlight. His clean, smooth skin looked prettier than most women, and its effect was exponentially enhanced by the sunlight. His white-colored hair was uncontrollably messy, causing a shadow on his face.

Momo involuntarily reached out her hand and ran it through his hair.

"Oh..." Her sleepy eyes were slightly widened, Blake's hair was softer than she thought. It made the person want to caress more. Also, her hand was covered with a comfortable feeling thanks to the hair falling on her hand, it felt as if it was wrapped in an overly soft duvet.

She dipped her other hand into his hair, her expression changed to a playful one, and she began to ruffle it slightly. Luckily, Blake had a messy hairstyle so he didn't look funny with Momo's moves.

"Are you done?" She heard Blake's voice after stroking Blake's hair nonstop for a while. Her movements stopped, her neck was moving hesitantly like a piece of iron that hadn't been oiled in years, and she looked at a pair of black eyes staring at her.

"G-Good morning..."

"Good morning." Blake smiled amicably, but his hands began to move. He grabbed Momo's hip and squeezed.

"Kya~ Haghhh~~ B-Blake... Um~~~~ Slow down~~~ Ugh... Slurp*'' The watery noises were getting louder. Minutes later, the door to the room opened and Momo emerged, red-faced and disheveled. She wiped the thin thread of saliva from the corner of her lip and took one last glance at Blake, who was staring at her cheekily from behind the door, before heading back to her room.

Blake placed both hands on the bed and licked his lip lustfully. He tilted his head slightly, raised one hand and waved at Momo, then spoke.

"See you soon."

...

The students started their education at 4 in the morning. The students were in the middle of their education when even the daytime sun was just beginning to rise

The puzzled eyes of the 1-B students were fixed on the 1-A students, who were conducting brutal training. As they watched Bakugo dipping his hand into boiling water, Midoriya's brutal training, and the other students' hellish training, they finally realized why the difference in their strength was so great.

The students were engaged in their education, the teachers were doing their best to educate them with what they knew and increase their power. Blake and Momo were wasting their time on a forest trip.

Blake was not going to allow Momo to train at the forest camp in any way. The things Momo could do at the jungle camp were rest, fun, and relaxation.

That's why Blake had programmed what they were going to do all day. Forest trip, picnic, snacks, hill climbing… he had planned the whole day so that she could have fun and relax.

Of course, he was going to have fun himself. He could do all sorts of things like spending time with his girlfriend, flirting, and making fun of her, but also things he hadn't done in a long time, like a forest trip.

The duo changed their clothes and started walking together in the forest for their first activity, the forest walk.

"Again..." Aizawa's gloomy, tired eyes were dimmed in anger as he looked at the pair walking through the trees with a smile on their faces.

Blake's mavericks were starting to bother him. He had prepared Momo's training who was able to defeat him, he wanted to train Momo specifically in the forest camp and increase her strength definitively.

Momo's development was very important not only for the future world but for herself. The more she developed and became stronger, the more her ability to protect herself would improve.

However, because of what has happened in the last two days, Momo did not do any training and did not seem to be doing it anytime soon. And that was bothering Aizawa.

Momo's development time was wasted.

Aizawa was aware of Momo's struggles to become stronger, grow, and not lag behind others. To this day, Momo had never been idle or neglected for a day. Even in her spare time at school, if she was not talking to her friends, she would read books to expand her knowledge.

But in the Forest camp, or rather, in Blake's presence, she was slacking off, refusing to train for the second time.

Aizawa didn't think it was Momo's fault. Momo was probably so excited about the first love that she wanted to throw her priorities aside and experience more of this new love that she's feeling for him now.

If there was a criminal here, it was Blake. But Aizawa couldn't blame him either. After all, he was not forcing her, as he had done on the first day, he had asked her if she wanted it and left the decision to her.

In short, Aizawa was angry that his favorite disciple's precious time was wasted, but he could do nothing. His anger was slowly building up, and he was very close to bursting.

The students' education, Momo, and Blake's vacation continued. The students were working, working, and working harder and harder, their sole aim was to increase their strength and not fall short as before in Stain the Hero Killer or similar.

That even applied to Shoto. Instead of following the teacher's training, he was practicing the training that Teka had prepared for him.

The sun was moving west, the night was getting closer. The students' education is over. They would be able to eat and then lie down and rest. That's why they were all so happy.

Blake took two pots and groceries after placing Momo at one of the tables. He went to a stove, placed the pot on the stove, and placed a pot of potatoes, carrots, and other foods; put the meat and curry rox in the other pot. [EN: Curry Rox: It refers to a solidified mixture of sauce, made with fat, flour, and curry spices as the base flavor.]

The food he decided to make was a dish he hadn't eaten in a long time. It was a simple but delicious meal that her mother made last. Although it was not related to curry, he suddenly wanted to cook this dish.

“I'll burn it for you.” Shoto came over to Blake and put his hand under the stove. A cluster of flames appeared in his hand, holding it there for a few seconds, then igniting the stove.

"Thank you. Do you want to have dinner with us?''

"Have dinner with you..." Shoto's expressionless face did not move, but an unappealing desire appeared in his fixed eyes. He swallowed his saliva.

During his stay at Blake's house, he tasted his food several times and experienced firsthand how good they were.

"I want to."

"Good." Blake shook his head.

The food continued to boil for a while. Blake occasionally took the broth from the meat and poured it into the pot with the vegetables. With each scoop, the color of the water continued to change, gaining a dark brown color.

Its appearance was a bit problematic, but unlike ıts appearance, ıts scent was just the consistency Blake wanted.

After cooking the dishes for a while on high heat, he opened the lids and revealed the food.

It didn't emit a charming smell or mouth-watering aroma, but even the images were enough to nirvana the hunger of those who saw it.

The potatoes were cooked until they turned golden, the carrots gave away how soft they were in the eyes of those looking from the outside. It was clear with one look that the meat was soft enough to disperse as soon as it was touched.

After Blake made sure they were cooked enough, he put his hand under the extremely hot pots and lifted them.

His movement caused the beholders to gasp coldly. Just how hot it was was evident from the yellow-orange color on the bottom of the pot, but Blake had not hesitated to hold the pot from underneath.

Blake brought the pot to Momo and Shoto's seat and put it in. After planting lemon and black pepper on top of the potato, he put it in front of the pair.

"Enjoy your meal, eat it."

Despite Blake's offer, the two did not start eating the food. They couldn't do that with so many glances at them, or rather at the food they ate.

Raised well by their families, they could not eat in front of their hungry friends. This was true for Shoto because his mother had raised him to be a good person.

"Hahh..." Blake sighed tiredly. Momo's face lit up, she seemed to know what Blake was going to do. And it happened as he predicted.

For Shoto and Momo, after setting aside the amount of food they were going to be full of, he put the rest in the middle of the table. It has to be said that when it comes to the woman he loves, Blake didn't hold back and cooked quite a bit. Even though the 4/1 amount was separated by Blake, there was quite a bit of food left.

Of course, Blake wasn't going to waste them, waste was one of the things he hated the most. If Momo and Shoto hadn't eaten these, he would have kept the food until he got home and had it with the household.

"Eat as you wish, if you want more, do it yourself. You already know how to do it."

In Blake's words, the students turned to pots. Their bellies were rumbling and their mouths were drooling. Blake's image of food was fueling their hunger.

After Momo quietly thanked Blake, she took her fork and turned to potatoes.

“!!!” She pressed the fork against the potato to separate them, but when she did, the fork split the potato effortlessly, like a knife in warm oil. Coated with brown broth, the golden potato split in two, revealing its slightly white interior.

She put the fork under the potato and took the potato. She brought it to her mouth but did not eat it. The steam coming out of the potato was enough of a warning to her. It would burn her entire mouth if she put it in her mouth, so she blew until she was sure it was cold.

Chomp*

After making sure it was cold enough, she threw the potato in her mouth.

Her eyes widened, she raised her head towards the night sky. Tears appeared on the edge of her eyes. The potatoes were delicious.

The hot potato was covered in broth, giving it a distinct flavor. Topped with lemon and pepper, it was a simple but very tasty piece of potato. It was simple, delicious, and satisfying, making people want to eat more.

Blake bought a potato after watching her squirming expression for a while. Instead of blowing like Momo, he threw it right in his mouth.

“Good, but…” He shook his head. He was still quite far from what his mother had done. Maybe it was so beautiful because his mother made it.

His feelings were bathed in a nostalgic feeling and longing. He lifted his head and began to gaze at the night sky. His gaze was as desolate and lonely as the stars in the sky. The lump in his throat made it difficult for him to speak.

Blake's parents were a couple in their late 40s, even though they were old. If nothing happened, Blake had many years to spend with them. The feeling of being separated from them for more than 10 years could not be put into words.

The biggest factor that magnified these feelings was the feeling of not being able to see them again. After all, he died, and it had been 10 years since his death.

Even if he enlisted Lilith's help to meet them, he would not be able to experience the happy reunion. Instead, he would be at odds with his family.

Blake had died and it had been 10 years since his family had at least accepted his death. If he suddenly showed up in front of them, instead of welcoming him with open arms happily, they would curse him and pick a fight for impersonating their son.

"Hah..." He exhaled melancholy, painfully, which even Momo next to him could feel. Momo took his eyes off the food and turned to Blake.

'What's wrong with this expression?' She couldn't make sense of Blake's painful expression. His wavy eyes and bitter expression hurt her, the taste of the food was not what it used to be. She didn't want Blake to look like this.

Blake's gaze and emotions were far away. Out of Momo's reach, Blake's current feelings were deep in his heart. Let them alone, perhaps hidden away from Nejire's reach.

She bit her lips, thought of something fast, took another potato with her fork, and took it to Blake's mouth.

"Say 'aaaaaa'. " Momo didn't care for a second to look at her friends. Her priority was completely different.

Maybe she wouldn't have access to those feelings right now, but one day, she'd have enough room in Blake's heart to have those feelings. All she could do right now was distract Blake.

"Thank you." Blake didn't turn down Momo's offer. He pulled his gaze from the sky and opened his mouth slightly and ate the potato that Momo had extended.

"How?"

"It's good." He felt completely different from before. It was the same potato, but Momo's selfless expression made it taste better.

The food continued to be eaten. The students ate their meals to the fuller extent, so much so that only shallow broth remained under the pots.

After the meal, there was one more bathing session. The students were talking to their friends and washing or enjoying the hot water in silence. Nothing happened, as a certain person who could cause trouble in a place like this had learned his lesson and sat furthest from the wall.

After Blake came out of the bathroom, he waited for Momo to come out and, in the eyes of everyone, led her to the third floor.

**

The darkness of night had descended on the forest like a veil of smoke. There was a gloom in the night that students and teachers did not notice. Storm clouds swept across the sky, conveying news of the imminent storm.

The moon was hidden behind dark clouds, seemingly ashamed to show itself to mankind. Nightlife once again dominated the forest.

In this bleak but vivid environment, a group of people gathered on the hill overlooking the house in the middle of the forest.

''I don't like it. It's not cute” The only girl member of the group spoke in a reluctant tone as she played with her mask. His movements and demeanor showed how reluctant he was to wear the mask. Her hair, which was tied into a double bun, bounced with her every move.

"As long as it's plausible, appearance doesn't matter." Another member, who was equal in height to the girl, wore a gas mask and a helmet. He had tubes hanging from his back, and his voice indicated that he was the same age as the girl.

"I'm not saying that, I don't want to wear it because it's not cute."

''Hi! I made you wait.''

The group grew to 7 people at once. One of the attendees was a red-haired man dressed casually and carrying something wrapped in a white sheet. Unlike the others, he didn't bother to hide his face, his features like his square chin and stubble were completely exposed.

Another was dressed in a black straitjacket, his mouth left open with metal cuffs for some reason. He was taller than the others but had a slender build. The words "Work… work…" were coming out of his mouth as he walked unsteadily.

The fifth member of the group was a man of a reptile-like build, with green shiny scaly skin. His long purple hair was combed backward. He had a long sword on his back.

Next to the man who looked like the leader of the group was a man whose entire body was covered in a black robe. Although covered in a robe, he had a large size. He had a mask on his face. His eyes, his only exposed part, were eagerly dimmed as he gazed at the house in the middle of the forest.

"With that, it was seven..." The leader of the group spoke in an ordinary voice. Various parts of his face were purple, and his skin was attached to his healthy skin with surgical staples.

"I don't care, just let me attack. I can't fit inside of me." The man, clad in black, raised one hand and began to snap his fingers. His hand played eagerly as if it were breaking the bones of those who would fall into his hands

"Shut up, you maniacs. Not yet…” The leader ignored the man's enthusiasm and silenced him with an insult. His clothes were blowing in the night wind like his hair. It was unclear what expression he was making as his lips matched the part joined by the purple flesh, but his eyes were filled with disdain as he stared at the house in the middle of the forest.

His demeanor was as if the people he was looking at had fallen into his hands. His later words confirmed that.

"We'll start after ten is complete. Unlike a bunch of punks, we could use a bunch of elites. First of all, I'm going to make them understand...''

His voice was dispersing in the night sky. The group's gaze did not leave the middle of the forest for a second. The house, in the middle of the eyes of the 7, which was mixed with different emotions, looked like a small structure that had fallen into a huge hand.

"Their peace is in our hands-" The man stopped as he finished his condescending remarks. The group looked at him as they questioned what he was doing.

The man raised his hand and pointed towards the house. The group's gaze turned to where the leader was pointing with his hand.

“What is that?” The girl's catlike yellow eyes narrowed. She squinted her eyes, leaning her body forward to get a better look.

''Its looks like a human...'' The boy next to her wasn't sure what he was saying. He couldn't be sure what he saw because ıts was so far away, but he thought it was a human being.

The more carefully the group looked, the more confident they were that there was someone there. They squinted, the silhouette they saw became clear and took on a human form.

He was looking at the area where they were from the roof of the building. They weren't sure if he was looking at them, but they thought he was at least looking somewhere on their side.

"He's doing something..." The person they were looking at moved his body slightly. They weren't sure what he was doing, but because he wasn't moving in one direction, at least they were sure he was standing where he was.

The boy, who was the equal height to the girl, couldn't take it anymore. He put his hand on his glasses and turned the little button.

His vision cleared and the building began to appear closer. After fixing his gaze, he looked at the person on the top of the building.

“He is a handsome man with white hair, looks like an 18-year-old and well-built...” He began to describe the person in detail. His words caused their leaders to frown.

"Who the hell is this? There was no such person." The worm they put inside the school didn't tell them there was such a person. There should have been a few teachers and 1-A and 1-B students in the Forest camp.

''He's doing something.''

"What's he doing?" Even though he did, he thought he was turning around the most. But subsequent words denied him.

"He raised his hand..." He began to explain the white-haired young man's every move.

The white-haired youth raised his hand and pointed to them exactly where their leader was. His hand was shaped into a pistol, and he was trying to aim by closing one eye. After aiming for a while, he must have made sure that he had found the exact spot when his hand stopped moving.

He suddenly turned his head and made eye contact with the masked young man. His gaze, which seemed as endless as the black, starry sky as nightfall, shone with cold killing intention. He opened his lips and said a word.

''Bang!''

Behind his words, something happened that the masked teenager did not expect.

Elegant white lightning bolts began to accumulate at the tip of the white-haired youth's pistol-shaped finger. The color of lightning illuminated the night as if a second moon had appeared. Even the moon had become dim with the appearance of clear white-colored light.

The snake-like lightning bolts were moving to the tip of his finger. After half a second, the lightning strikes on his fingers were fired.

A strip of white lightning split the night sky in two. It dimmed the light of the stars and caused the visions of the creatures looking at it to be painted white for a few seconds. With a cold killing intent behind it, the lightning beam carried the tenderness and coldness of the white light person saw in the birth and death of a living being.

The lightning bolts suddenly appeared before their leader's eyes. The shot was clear and sharp, aimed between the eyebrows of their leader.

The leader's light blue eyes narrowed, lightning so fast that he didn't even have a chance to react when he touched it between his eyebrows. He could feel the lightning burning between his eyebrows.

The feeling of death took over his entire body. He could feel the Grim Reaper's scythe on his neck. His body was bathed in a cold chill, he tried to throw himself back, but it was too late. If an outside force didn't do something about this situation, the leader would die here.

8