Chapter 68: I Want To Know, Plan is Continue
225 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to write. I'll fix it.

 

--------------------------

 

The dense trees were illuminated by night lights. A pathway was decorated in various ways, and several students were waiting behind the trees for future victims. They were wearing various costumes, waiting to scare the 1-A students who would come by practicing among them.

The students were roasting with great excitement. Each of them was happily talking to each other about the upcoming event. They would be able to live their high school life for a little while and have a good time with their friends.

It finally arrived today. It was a forest-stricken high school event, after all, field trips were pretty normal in high schools, and 1-A students were excited at first. They thought they could do things like trekking, photos, camping with their friends.

However, over time, they realized that all their time was spent on training. All they did was eat, bathe and sleep before they passed out from exhaustion with the remaining time from their training.

They would finally be able to have a normal high school activity. This event in particular was a test of courage, which was most effective in igniting certain emotions. A certain purple grape and the blonde-haired teen couldn't wait for it.

Blake and Momo were also excited about this event.

Blake was excited because he hadn't had a chance to experience anything like this in his previous life. Unfortunately, he didn't have the money to attend high school events and field trips. He was deprived of such activities throughout his school life.

One could ask if he had gone with Nejire in those three years, and the answer was a big no. These and similar events had started to take place last year, and that was a time of increased hero training for Blake and Nejire.

For Momo, this was her first school activity and she was excited to be able to do it with her boyfriend.

While an exciting mood prevailed in the building in the middle of the forest, something completely different was happening in another part of the forest.

***

The LOV (League of Villain) group had gathered in the depths of the forest. They were each sitting differently, forming a circle.

Their numbers today were 3 more than before.

One of the newcomers was a man in a hat and mask, carrying a cane. He was wearing a dark orange coat. He wore a tall hat and had a feather on it. He was on top of a tree, looking at the leader with both hands on his walking stick.

The other was a well-built man dressed in a full-body suit of black and gray.

The last one was a creature that stood behind the group and showed no signs of life. It was similar to the ones Rumi had defeated in the city attack but had a completely different structure from them.

His skin was mint green, though his muscular build was preserved. Most of his brain, which should have been exposed, was protected by a helmet. His most distinctive feature was his six arms protruding from his back, each with a saw instead of hands.

With that, the main members of the plan had assembled and the plan could begin.

The group that had been in the jungle all along and fighting Blake had completely healed their wounds except for the dent in Muscular's chest. His injury, on the other hand, would go away in a few days as he was attacked a little more seriously by Blake, worsening his performance a little bit at most.

"Dabi, are you sure about attacking? That man may be setting us up.” The masked youth asked hesitantly. The hand holding the hanger of the tubes he was wearing on his back tightened as he thought of Blake.

He felt insecure about this plan. Especially his one-sided loss to Blake, being knocked unconscious that night without doing anything and looking into his eyes from miles away, Blake and everything he did was destroying his will to continue on this mission.

As for Blake looking at him from miles away, he had told Dhabi that. Knowing this, though, attacking only increased Mustard's reluctance. [EN: Mustard is the masked boy's villain name.]

''Yes, maybe. But I don't think so.” Dabi bent his knees slightly and jumped, powering his feet. He climbed onto the branch of the tree next to him, leaned his hand, and began to watch the house near U.A.

He could see what UA students and teachers were doing. Unknowingly, their amusement in the middle of the unprotected and rambling forest made him laugh inwardly. They didn't even know what was going to happen to them.

“If he wanted to catch us, he could have done it very easily that night. The fact that he just slapped us and left us doing nothing shows that he gave us a warning.” Dhabi's eyes lit up with a sea of ​​shining stars in the night sky. Their clothes fluttered in the wind, their squinting eyes locked on the 1-A disciples who entered the forest like an eagle staring at its prey.

When Dabi reviewed what had happened that night, he thought that Blake was trying to tell them not to mess with him by intimidating or something like that. If it wasn't and he was a normal hero, they would be sent to jail right now.

“As I said, he could have caught us or killed us if he wanted to. But he chose to warn us, so I suspect he has someone he wants to intimidate. If we are careful not to touch him and the people he cares about, he will not attack us.

The main reason behind this thought was that he left them as they were and did not tell anyone that they were here.

Dabi and his group had watched the road all day, watching the movements in the U.A.'s building. They had not seen any mobilization or preparation for war, confirming Dhabi's thinking. Blake had never told the U.A. about them. He didn't care if they could hurt them or kill them.

Probably all he cared about was the person dear to him. If they didn't touch him, they could do whatever they wanted.

''I've devised a plan B, in case he attacks us.” Nothing in this world was certain. There was a possibility that Blake might attack them on a whim, and he had devised a plan for it.
“Here's what we know about his power;

He has a stronger physical strength than all of us put together.

His melee skill, experience, and combat IQ are very high. It is very dangerous to fight him in close combat.

"He has a Quirk that we can call the "Lightning Bullet" that he can use at long and medium ranges. Also, after that attack, he suddenly appeared behind us. That means he teleported after the bullet...'' Dabi continued to tell the group his thoughts.

He thought it was his Quirk that Blake attacked and suddenly reappeared. When he woke up that day, he had questioned everyone and asked how Blake had suddenly appeared behind him.

According to everyone, he had suddenly appeared behind him. As if he had emerged from nothing, the air rippled behind him and Blake appeared.

The most logical thing to explain this situation was that his initial attack as a tool to use his Quirk.

He clearly remembered that Blake's attack had touched his forehead. His attack must have left a mark on him at that moment. When the time came, he teleported to this mark and appeared behind him. Blake's second Quirk was not a Sniper-style Quirk as they thought, but a Chain-Type Quirk. [EN: I don't remember if there was such a thing in MHA. You could call it my invention. Quirk, whose meaning can reveal more than one effect.

Fuyumi's Ice Fire Quirk might fall under the Chained Quirk category. While simultaneously freezing the opponent, it burns it and destroys the person's body from the collision of fire and ice.]

“As long as we don't get caught in this attack, we can use Nomu to stop him.” In Dabi's words, the will to fight off all but Muscular, Toga, and the newly arrived duo was restored.

"We don't know the limits of his quirk. So finish your job or not, as soon as you get a signal, we'll rally together and Nomu will protect us.” Dabi turned his head slightly to the side and glanced at the group.

They were aware of the power that Nomu and his kind could unleash. So much so that the first version was strong enough to take on All Might. The Nomu next to them was weaker than that, though it should have been enough to hold Blake down.

''Then what are we waiting for? Let's go fight, my palms are itching.” When Muscular saw that it was all over, he didn't want to stay here any longer. With a sadistic roar, he left the group and plunged into the forest.

'Then I'm going too. Bye-bye.” Toga waved to those behind her, then dashed into the forest with an excited smile.

The group began to disintegrate one by one. Each one of them couldn't wait to fight and vent their desires. There were smiles on the faces of the villain who were scattered in the forest, with different emotions, created for various reasons and personal reasons.

After Dabi took one last look at the house, he jumped down and walked into the forest. He was thinking about the conversation he had with Blake that night, which he couldn't remember, as he disappeared into the darkness.

**

"Wooo..."

''Kya~~~''

''HAAAAA!!''

''Ah~~~~''

"Waaaaaaah!"

''I'm scared~~~''

Fake frightened female cries could be heard continuously across the woodland. His tone of voice and the way he screamed were unrealistic at all. She was pretentious and flirty, like a girl who wants to flirt with her boyfriend.

Momo held Blake's arm as Blake and Momo continued to walk in the middle of the woodland. She was describing in a fake fear how frightened she was at what had just come out of the place they had just passed, but she had a bright smile on her face.

Blake had noticed this, Momo knew Blake had noticed it. However, the couple did not give up and continued their sweet moments.

"Let's go." With Blake's words, Momo stepped out of her role and started walking normally beside Blake. Blake shook his head helplessly.

Women were very flexible and elusive creatures.

One step followed the other, the duo walking down the path in a harmonious atmosphere. Momo turned her gaze to Blake. Like her heart beating, her thoughts were filled with Blake.

The fingers on Blake's arm tightened, pressing her body against his as if she wanted to join her body with his. The butterflies that had been in her stomach since the first day had no intention of leaving, flapping their wings as vigorously and vigorously as the first day, suffocating Momo with happiness.

“We must do this again. With our family.” Momo especially emphasized the last word. She had a lot of fun with Blake and would love to do something like this alone again, but she knew she wouldn't.

Taking him to herself for three days was selfish enough. While none of the girls would be mad at her, she knew they were upset and wanted to spend time with Blake. That's why she wouldn't do something like that again unless Blake wanted to.

Blake gave her a confused look. His lips unconsciously rose. He liked that his lovers see the harem relationship as a family rather than a harem. In this way, they would protect each other and face the difficulties together when he was not with them.

Her efforts were not in vain, her attitude towards a united family rather than a harem from the very beginning was starting to blossom, and even a newcomer like Momo saw it more like a family than a harem.

“We definitely will.” Just the thought of spending time with Nejire, fighting or jogging in the woods with Rumi, eating Fuyumi's food, and having a pleasant conversation with Teka was enough to make Blake's decision clear.

The two continued to walk on the path. The sound of footsteps dispersed among the natural sounds of the forest, and they could see the end of the road while they were talking happily.

Blake frowned as Momo spoke. So, despite everything, they still chose to come. But he didn't blame them, even he thought this was the perfect place to attack. Only fools would miss such a chance.

Apart from being covered with forests on all sides, the forest was completely isolated from the city and city life. Even the phones were barely picking up. Also, there were no security measures or traps in the forest. As for Pussycat and the teachers, meh, they were pretty easy to beat.

It was the perfect time for the villain to attack. Maybe Ryukyu noticed this and that's why she sent him here.

Blake turned his head east. The group of ten began to scatter in different directions, and one of them headed exactly in their direction, or rather the area where the courage test was held, where the students were left alone.

Blake decided to leave it as it is. He had no intention of even raising his hand unless they attacked him and Momo.

People could see it as something bad or extremely selfish, and it was, Blake didn't deny. But if they thought about it from a different angle, they could see it as a good thing.

In a life-or-death moment of fairness, honor, and things like that, you wouldn't get your life. Things like cowardice, secret methods, etc., could save one's life when the time came. And the villain often used it.

Also, no one told these children that the hero's road was a straight road paved with stones. Sometimes they would be poisoned, sometimes they would fight for numerical superiority, and sometimes they would have to fight powerful villains themselves.

They had to get used to this and similar things. They needed situations like this to grow up and become a bigger hero than they needed to be.

Finally, Blake was not worried that any of them would die. Maybe the Pussycat group would have been injured or killed, but no one from U.A would have died. After all, they were the main characters and the main side characters.

"It's up to Lilith and their fate." All Blake had to do was protect Momo and capture the man they thought was Teka's lost grandson if he ever met.

Blake was talking to Momo while continuing to survey the area. Thanks to the Lightning Field, his 100-meter radius was within his sight. [EN: For those who don't know, the Lightning Field is a skill created by Blake. It lets him examine his surroundings with thin lightning.]

The reason it was 100 meters was that a larger area put a great strain on his brain.

As for knowing Dabi and the others yesterday, Blake was actively examining the environment at night using his speed power lightning. If he did this with Speed Power Lightning, he could cut the useless information at will and prevent it from becoming a burden on his brain.

Only a fool would sleep comfortably in such an attackable area.

“Oh, that's her.” Blake turned his gaze slightly east. He had dropped some lightning on that strange girl yesterday, and now he's noticed her presence as she enters his domain.

He didn't quite understand her intentions. She was like a girl in love with him, and the instant adoration on the level of worship was confusing. She said he had something to give her, but she didn't know exactly what to give since they hadn't met before. Did she want his blood?

The more Blake thought of her actions yesterday, the more accurate these ideas felt. The answer was pretty obvious, as the girl bit her finger yesterday and drank her blood while staring at him with desire.

'Let's invite.' After a quick session of reflection, he decided to call her to himself so he could get over his trouble as soon as possible.

He stopped his pace and pulled Momo's hand, causing her to stop. Momo looked at Blake questioning what he was doing, stroking her head, motioning for her to wait.

Blake made the lightning within the Toga vibrate just as it spun in his direction. Toga should come towards him, taking this as a sign. It was common for girls that age to think there was such a thing as "the power of love" and she would probably come to him thinking that her emotions would drive her.

And it happened as he thought. Toga headed to his location twice as fast as it had originally been.

“She's coming.” Blake pulled her back slightly and stopped a step ahead of her.

“Who?” Momo tilted her head to the side. They were on the way to the building, where there weren't supposed to be any students or teachers. But it was clear from his statement that he wasn't talking about any of these.

"A headache."

The rustling of trees grew louder, and the rapid footsteps grew louder. A girl's chilling giggles reached their ears.

The wind carried a leaf to Momo's eyes. Momo's vision blocked for a second. When her vision returned, she saw a girl emerging from the trees. Her body was covered by the darkness of the trees. Her eyes were staring at the ground and blood was pouring from the knife in her hand.

She lifted her head in an instant, turned her gaze to the two of them, and grinned from ear to ear. Her cat-like yellow eyes glowed with a cold light, shining through the darkness.

''!!!!!!!!!'' The expression of the man from the painting ''The Scream'' appeared on Momo's face. She hid behind Blake with quick steps. This time she was really scared.

“Hah… Did you kill someone?” Blake sighed heavily as his fingers rubbed the bridge of his nose.

Momo suddenly turned serious at Blake's words. She realized this was a villain, not a student from 1-B. Her hands shone with multiple lights.

''Hm? Ah…' Coming out of the trees, Toga looked at her knife. She was slightly surprised when she noticed the blood on her knife. After sniffing for a while, she noticed the source of the blood.

“Haha, I was so excited when I got here that I injured myself while swinging my knife.” She raised her arm to show the two of them. She had a knife scratch all over her arm. The wound was quite serious, but she didn't care.

“Anyway, come here-” Before he could even finish his words, Toga rushed in front of him and stopped right in front of him. There were hundreds of stars in her eyes and they were shining brightly.

Blood was pouring from her knife and injured arm, but she didn't seem to care. She was staring at Blake and slamming her heels on the floor, causing her hair, in a bun, to bounce like a pair of pudding. She seemed very excited for Blake's next words.

Strange expressions appeared on Blake and Momo's faces. Momo grabbed the hem of Blake's dress and asked hesitantly.

“Blake, what's going on exactly?” Momo couldn't make sense of the girl's movements. Wasn't she supposed to be the villain and fight them? Then why was she acting like an eager Golden?

"I want to know too."

 

Don't forget to give power stones if you liked it, also don't forget to "review" the series. And if you liked it, add to library.

10