Chapter 84
126 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“If I know the Golden World, should I contact them?” Blake pondered, ignoring the arrogance behind the words.

He didn't think there was a reincarnator in the MHA world.

The main reason for this was that he had not seen a prominent person in recent years. He hadn't heard that there was an amazing person in the MHA world that was talked about all the time and that no one could put down.

Blake wasn't a very good analyzer, but due to meeting so many vile people in recent years, he had become an expert on humankind.

Blake didn't think that Mike and anime-loving people like him would just stand there when they came to an anime world like the MHA world.

They would aim to stand on top of the anime world. They would take part in every big event, do their best to reveal their names, or stand out to win the hearts of girls in the anime world.

Because they were the "main characters" of this world.

They thought that after reincarnating into this world, they could do whatever they wanted in this world with just their knowledge. The world revolved around them.

At least they thought so.

Blake even guessed that reincarnated people thought of their lives like a game. Since they knew the events, they also knew how to get away, they would not take life seriously.

It was unknown that they even saw anyone in this world as a living thing.

At least that was Blake's guess. The only person he had ever met as a reincarnator was Kuro. His thoughts came from his actions and the fact that he had known Mike and several anime fans in his previous life.

Blake didn't belittle them for being like that. As long as they didn't touch him and the girls, he wouldn't care if they brought this world into another war era.

We strayed a little off-topic. In short, reincarnators were arrogant creatures, and Blake had never met such a person in his five years in the MHA world.

Wait, he had met.

“The Top Five.” The top five were the richest in the world. Each of them was so rich that they could be said to rule the world.

Faceless Man, Pink Lavender, Red Lava, Harem King, Grumpy Hound. The first of these was an unknown man, while the second and third were Lilith and Teka, respectively. There were only two people left, and with the above information, it wouldn't be hard to tell who was the reincarnator.

“Whatever…” Blake shrugged. He grabbed the information machine in his lap by the hips. His fingers dug into her hips, he lifted her by her hips and brought her closer to him, causing her to glow with happiness.

“Hey…” Blake lifted his head slightly. He nudged the chest above his head with his free hand.

“Hya~~ What is it?” Nemuri let out a small moan as her face turned red.

She covered her face with her hands, not daring to meet the bewildered glances that were staring at her. Blake's action caught her off guard, and she didn't even think she'd make a noise like that.

Blake was looking at Nemuri with a mocking smile. Nemuri took one look at him, then averted her eyes. Blake didn't go any further and guided her while holding her hand.

Fuyumi moved closer to Blake, making room for Nemuri. Blake continued to hold her hand as he sat her down.

He didn't say anything else. But his actions spoke a lot. He had shown her that she was just as important to her as anyone else, by giving her a place right next to him.

It was a silent gesture, and then he continued to do whatever he was doing, without saying a word. However, this silent act had impressed Nemuri more than anything else.

Nemuri had never liked fancy things. She was a woman who was content with the little things, even though she was a flirtatious character and a bit of a slut at school.

That didn't mean she was a simple woman. On the contrary, she was a difficult woman to impress. She had seen and experienced a lot in her life, she had a lot of experience to build her flirty character, especially when it came to relationships.

Blake's action was more meaningful than anything she had experienced. “I see you as the same as everyone else,” he said quietly.

The corners of her lips trembled, her lips curved upward into a thin smile. She took Blake's hand with both hands and placed it on her legs as she watched the surgery, and began to stroke it lightly.

**

The surgery was over after an hour. Rumi was taken to another room on a stretcher. Blake and the girls followed the stretcher along the way. Blake didn't take his eyes off the chocolate-skinned woman sleeping on the stretcher along the way.

The nurses entered the hospital room on a stretcher. One of them stepped forward and closed the door.

They had to wash Rumi, who had just come out of surgery, to dress her in new clothes and connect her to various devices. No guest visits would be accepted for a time.

The door slammed in Blake's face. The blue-green hospital door looked like an insurmountable mountain. Blake raised his hand, running his fingertips over the surface of the door.

He took a deep breath. His breathing was heavy as if coming out of a hot teapot. He let out a gasp that could be heard throughout the hallway.

He let go of Nejire in his arms. Looking at the girls, he smiled and spoke normally.

“Girls, I have to go somewhere for a while. I'll be here when Rumi wakes up. Can you keep an eye on her for me for a while?"

The girls looked at each other. They could tell from Blake's voice how hard he was holding back. He had a relaxed demeanor and his expression hadn't changed, yet girls close to him could tell how deeply he was feeling.

“Blake…” Nejire took a step forward and grabbed Blake's arm with both hands. A pleasant smile hung on her face, her eyes shining with a delicate gleam were fixed on Blake.

"We want to come with you. Right, girls?" Nejire didn't take her eyes off Blake. A white glow circled her azure eyes.

Each nodded. They had noticed Blake's condition. In this situation, they wanted to be with him.

Blake did not reject them. His black eyes looked at each of them, and he spoke while smiling warmly.

“You may not like what you see.” He took a strand of hair in front of Fuyumi's ear between his finger and stroked it lightly. His eyes were kind, but his voice was serious.

Even Blake himself wasn't clear on what would happen after he left. It was easy for him to meet the man he intended to find, and what happened next... wasn't very bright.

He didn't want his girls to see what he was going to do and for their relationship to get awkward.

But he did not reject them, on the contrary, gave a small warning. The girls would eventually see that he was the type of person he was, and it would have made things easier for both parties to take things forward.

''It does not matter. I'm prepared for what I'm about to see.” Momo clenched both hands into fists and took a step forward, stopping in front of Blake. She looked boldly into his eyes, her unwavering gaze telling Blake how serious she was.

Blake looked each girl in the eye. He sighed when he saw the seriousness in the girls' eyes. There was nothing he could do. As long as they continued their relationship with him, they would see it one day.

"Fuyumi, can you stay here? I don't want Rumi to worry about not seeing anyone when she wakes up. You'll also be visiting your mother while you're here.” Blake took Fuyumi's hand.

Fuyumi's lips curved upwards. She nodded her head with a mild expression and agreed. Like the other girls, she wanted to go with Blake and be there for him in this difficult time, but as Blake said, someone had to be there for Rumi.

She tilted her head slightly forward and turned to Blake. She shook her head with a pleasant smile. Her outward expression successfully concealed her petty disappointment and resentment.

But how could Blake not notice this? He was one of the closest people to Fuyumi, and with a single glance, he was able to see her resentment.

He pushed Fuyumi from her stomach, using enough force that it wouldn't hurt her. Fuyumi staggered back and leaned against the hospital wall. Blake took action as she was about to push herself forward with her hands against the wall and ask Blake why he was doing this.

Smack!

Blake placed his hand on the wall next to her face. By placing his free hand on the other side, he completely prevented her escape and made a closed kabedon.

Blake bent his body forward. Fuyumi's big boobs were now touching his pectoral muscles, he could feel the bra underneath her dress.

Fu!!

Blake took a deep breath. His harsh breath caressed Fuyumi's face, causing all her hairs to stand up, a sweet tremor that started from her toes engulfed her entire body.

The parts of Blake's hard breath on her face turned red. She inhaled the scent of Blake's breath. It didn't smell bad at all. Rather, it had an aroma that would make her want to kiss him and taste his saliva.

She raised her hands and placed them on his chest. In this situation, she couldn't take it any longer. She intended to push him away before she did something embarrassing, especially very embarrassing for her.

But Blake didn't let her go that way. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her aside with a little force. As if Fuyumi had no intention of resisting, her resistance was instantly broken. She let him move her hands as he wanted.

Blake pinned both of her hands above her head with one hand.

Fuyumi took deep breaths, trying to suppress her lust and the fire that was burning in her heart. With both of her hands fixed on top, her two chests were shaking from her deep breathing. Her eyes, looking at Blake, were misting, her cheeks blush. Fuyumi's shadowed figure looked very fragile and very attractive at the same time.

Blake stared at her for a moment, then lowered his head and closed her lips with his.

He gave a small kiss first. Their lips touched for a few seconds. Fuyumi's full lips slightly jumped as Blake pulled his lips back.

Blake kissed him once more, and once again, one kiss after another, Fuyumi couldn't take it anymore.

“Bii…” She stuck out her tongue. Her eyes were burning with flames of desire. She opened her little mouth and invited Blake. Her curved tongue and bright red mouth covered with saliva looked appetizing.

One corner of Blake's lip lifted slightly. Before plunging into his prey, he completely etched her face into his mind with a satisfied look.

He connected their lips. The daring tongue that invited him ruthlessly crushed and completely dominated by him. Her mouth was completely combed as if it were his, and he didn't leave a single piece of her saliva behind.

Meanwhile, his free hand did not stop. It went to Fuyumi's stomach with a good amount of meat. His fingertips pressed against her flesh, pointing upward. In the areas where Blake's fingers crossed, Fuyumi's skin was burning under her skin.

His hand finally reached its goal. In a single move, he grabbed one of Fuyumi's D-size breasts.

Fuyumi's eyes widened. Her movements stopped. Her body stiffened in shock as if she had been electrocuted. Her face was red enough to bleed, while her ear was completely red, and a blush spread to her neck.

Blake took this opportunity to completely dominate her tongue. He slapped her tongue with his tongue, twisted it, pulled it, and pressed it. Their tongues were tangled, and he claimed to be the sole master of the dialects.

He should have given Fuyumi some time because of his sudden movement, but he couldn't. His girlfriend... very delicious. Her taste, her reactions, her blush, and her eyes glowing with love were delicious for both his heart and his mouth, and he didn't want to hold back any longer.

After a few minutes of passionate moments, they parted their tongues. Their mouths diverged further and further away as a bridge of silver saliva tied their tongues together.

“This is the first half of my apology, I will give the other half when I come. All right?” He pressed the tip of her chest with his finger, swirling the spittle off his lips with his tongue and staring into her eyes with a sensual gleam before swallowing.

Fuyumi couldn't think straight. It was as if the inside of her head was covered with a haze. Her tongue was out and she couldn't find the strength to put it in her mouth. She couldn't do anything but shake her head. She didn't take her pensive gaze from Blake for a second.

“Let me breathe… fuuu… for a while.” She said, breathing heavily between her unfocused gaze. The fragrant breath Blake felt on his face made him want to kiss her again.

However, he restrained himself. He'd stopped for now, and when he's done, he'll make fun of Fuyumi as he pleases.

...

After passionate moments with Fuyumi, he grabbed her by the wrists and sat her on the chair next to Rumi's room. From the shock when he grabbed Fuyumi's breast, and from the first intense pleasure she felt in her life, her legs were powerless and he had to accompany her.

Before leaving Fuyumi's side, he told the girl that he would call her when he got there.

If he had started something, it had to go to the end. He could show Fuyumi what to do, although he would tell her later because Rumi was unconscious.

Blake left Fuyumi's side and headed downstairs. The girls weren't with him, they needed to get something first, contact their relatives and U.A. to let them know they wouldn't be coming today. Blake would wait for them downstairs.

Their steps followed each other. The windows of the long corridor reflected sunlight in and painted his figure with light. Healthy and full, his long white hair was stunning in the sunlight.

The hallway was empty, Blake lost in thought as he walked alone. His hands were in his pockets and his back was straight. But his neck was slightly bent, his gaze fixed on the ground.

Shadow, light, shadow, light… the things he saw were similar. The light reflecting off the glass and the shadow emanating from the area between the glasses made it feel like an eternity.

Tak! Tak!

A sharp high-heeled voice pierced Blake's thoughts and brought him to himself. He lifted his head and looked at the person who had come.

Teka was wearing a cream business suit. Her dress stuck to her skin, highlighting her two majestic mountains and her beautiful figure. She wore a knee-length skirt underneath. The desire to look under the skirt and to see the two beautiful legs and the hidden oasis is hidden under it was instilled.

She had an upright stance. Her eyebrows were furrowed, as usual, the corners of her eyes sharpened. Despite everything she's been through, she proudly raises her head and looks ahead of her fearlessly.

Tak! Tak!

The sound of heels pierced the air. Two immaculate legs moved one after the other, causing her flirty thighs to bounce slightly. She did not have a single piece of makeup on her face, but several jewels were hanging from her body.

The jewels shimmered with the radiance of her red hair and sunlight. Yet they dimmed under the woman's beauty.

Her hair, made of red lava, flowed uncontrollably down her waist. The black color that started from its roots turned into dark red, light red, orange, and yellow as it went down.

After Blake looked at the woman's figure, she met Teka's eyes.

He had always wondered how this woman's eye radiated a faint light. Unlike her grandchildren and son, Teka's eyes shone with a light blue light that could not be seen if a person looked closely.

However, this did not make it look bad, on the contrary, it was the only one of its kind that attracted attention.

He nodded in greeting. After greeting him on the other side, they continued walking without speaking.

Whether at home or elsewhere, the two had gotten used to not saying a word to each other, even after recent events. If they were going to help each other, they would do so silently unless the other party wanted or compelled them to do so, then they continued with their daily lives.

Blake passed the woman. Half of his face was warmed by a heatwave. This heat was accompanied by a nice smell. Words were insufficient to describe this smell, it was not the smell of sulfur or anything else. More refreshing than the freshest sea breeze, more fragrant than the most beautiful flower.

The same was true for the other side. Blake's ponytail waved back and moved like a white stripe across her vision. The ponytail left an unforgettable scent in the area it passed through. Even an experienced woman like Teka had never smelled such a scent.

It was very clean, a mind-clearing scent, purified from the evils and stale air of the world.

Teka's crystal-like eyes were involuntarily drawn to the man next to her. She looked into the raven-black eyes of a man as proud and unyielding as she was.

"Hmm?!"

She couldn't understand why she did it. She didn't understand the reason behind her actions. But when she looked into Blake's eyes, she suddenly took action. She took his hand before walking past him.

Her eyes widened. She looked at his arm. Why did she act? Did she have a reason to stop him and touch him? Moreover, she was actively avoiding him, so why did she do that?

However, Blake's eyes… as she looked at them, she felt a great coldness. Blake gave her a friendly look, as if everything was normal and they had met on an ordinary day, but the second he passed, she revealed secret killing intent.

If she hadn't looked at him at the last moment, even she wouldn't have noticed it. When she looked at him, she saw...

Under his gaze, she saw a field of smoldering flames hidden under his eyes. The flames were scorching inside him, and it was waiting to come out, engulfing this world, or at least his target, completely. It was like a vision from hell.

“What's wrong Teka-san?” Blake's eyes narrowed slightly, he asked with a mild smile. He didn't try to break free from her grip, as if he didn't know that Teka was holding him. His gaze was normal as if the killing intent from earlier had been absent from the beginning.

However, Teka knew that under those eyes, there was great anger ready to explode.

Teka looked at Blake. Then she averted her eyes and looked around for a while. Her pupils were constantly moving and wrestling with thoughts, as if in great hesitation. Blake waited patiently until the woman spoke.

"Wait for me, I'll come with you." Without waiting for his reply, she turned and quickly headed towards Rumi's room.

A few minutes passed. Blake was leaning against the nearby pillar, bent over the pillar, waiting for the girls and Teka.

At first, he had thought of waiting for them outside, but it was a bit crowded outside and more and more people were gathering there. So he decided to wait for the girls here.

The girls arrived after a few minutes. The first to arrive was Nejire, a blue energy orb. She came in front of Blake in a few quick steps and jumped into her arms. Blake caught her in midair with a helpless smile.

When the others arrived, Blake headed out, leading the group.

They walked through the corridor, down the stairs, then through a few corridors, the group noticed something strange.

“Isn't it a bit too quiet and desolate in here?” Momo touched her chin as she looked around. Except for the patients in the room, the corridors were almost empty. Patients, relatives, doctors, or nurses, none in the corridors.

It was like the hospital was abandoned. If it weren't for a few doctors and nurses, the entire hospital would have been completely deserted.

Blake looked around. He spread the Lightning Field around. Lightning so thin that it was impossible to see with the naked eye spread out.

As Momo had said, the hospital was almost empty except for a few people. But outside, people continued to gather more and more.

When the group arrived in front of the hospital door, they heard a lot of noise. The chaotic sounds were so loud that it was difficult to understand even a proper word.

The door opened, and the first thing that greeted the group was the dazzling sunlight. Then it was a sea of ​​people.

"Surrender, TRAİTOR!"

“The disgrace of Japan. Villain disguised as a hero!”

"Double-sided, leave Japan!"

''Surrender!''

A large crowd had gathered outside the hospital. Hospital staff, doctors, and nurses at the hospital, even patients were in the crowd. In addition, families of victims, driven by bad guys for four months, and people who came here in the flames, formed a sea of people.

Banners of various sizes were in the hands of every person. Banners were hung in the hospital's garden, trees, and fence posts.

Various insults, protests, all kinds of words were written on the banners.

Even the doctor's Blake fired today were in the crowd.

The momentum all these angry people gathered was no joke. The angry cries and shouts of the people, who were endless and reaching into the streets, were crashing on the group like a huge wave raging in the ocean.

The girls were stunned by the invisible pressure that had descended upon them and the hostile gaze of the people who had just looked at them gratefully at noon. They intended to take a step back.

But their steps stopped in midair. As their fears faded with nothing left behind, they returned to their former places with bold expressions.

They weren't going to leave Blake in that situation. He had stood by them in every situation and was willing to face the world for them. Even now, standing one step ahead of them, he was looking fearlessly at the sea of ​​people.

How could they leave him in a place like this?

They shook their heads at each other before returning to their original places. Despite all this confusion, their gaze turned to the man who was looking at the sea of ​​people in front of him with a slight smile.

“Heh…” Blake looked proudly at his girls, then looked at the crowd of people in front of him. He sighed in relief. There was great disdain on his face.

 

8