Chapter 93: Drinking Party [Half R-18]
263 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had to rewrite it as I was not satisfied with half of the chapter, so this chapter is late.

I may be rusty since I haven't written R-18 in a long time. I hope I wrote well.
--------------
''Are you sure you don't want a sterile environment? At least we can transfer you to a cleaner room from here.”

''There's no need.''

'Don't you need any tools? Gloves, scalpel, even stethoscope, don't you need anything?"

"No, go back."

"Can we watch you?"

"No, get out of here.''

Doctors insisted on stopping. Each one was very curious about what would happen next, but after Blake's cold refusal and the door slammed in their faces, they left him alone.

Blake ignored the men and walked towards Rumi, who was waiting for him in the room with a little fuss. The girls were sitting in the foldable armchair at the edge of the room, watching them with tense expressions.

"Gulp*" Rumi swallowed her saliva. Laughing fearlessly even in the most dangerous and life-threatening situations, this woman was extremely nervous right now. What she had never experienced except once in her life was being repeated, the palm of her good hand covered with sweat.

It was understandable, after all, she had learned that her amputated arm could regrow.

Although most things could happen in this world thanks to Quirks, even a Quirk couldn't regenerate severed limbs.

Blake and Momo hadn't told the others about it while they were developing Blake's healing ability. Because this was just a theory in the beginning and the probability of it happening was very low, they did not want to give unnecessary information to the girls.

When they found out that Blake has the ability to heal, several events had happened before they had a chance to tell them. After all, they were only able to tell them today.

Rumi's nervousness was not due to a complex emotion. It was just a simple tension that anyone in this situation could feel.

''Calm down. Everything will happen in a blink of an eye.” Blake came up to Rumi and put his hand on her head, then rubbed it backward. He bent his body forward, slid his hand down through her silky-soft hair, and wrapped it around her waist in one swift motion.

Before Rumi could react, he took her in his arms and lifted her. Rumi reflexively wrapped her legs around his waist, burying his head in her shoulder. Her movements were natural and flawless as if she had done it a thousand times, it was etched in her bones.

''Now close your eyes. When you open it, your arm will grow back.” Rumi shook her head, obediently closing her eyes. Her eyes were slowly closing, the hospital environment she saw and the white hair replaced by darkness.

Blake's stifled breathing remained as darkness filled her entire vision.

She felt like she was the only one in a dark environment. But she wasn't afraid of this eternal darkness. The strong body that hold her body and the warmth that that body received from its owner conveyed that he would protect her even if she fell into hell right now.

She felt a small whiteness that pierced the darkness. How to put it, it was like a little electric blast. It disappeared after dancing in the air.

However, this whiteness left a great impression behind.

Her legs, which she hadn't been able to feel for days, regained strength. The recovery phase of her numb legs was very strange, as if they hadn't weakened from the beginning, she was suddenly back at her best. She felt that she could fight nonstop for years, yet not shed a single drop of sweat.

Her internal injuries healed without a trace. Bone pain, internal organ damage, and hidden injuries, which were the result of years of hard training and battles, disappeared without a trace.

While all this was going on, Rumi felt an uncomfortable itching on her arm. Even if it lasted less than a tenth of a second, the itch was as intense as Rumi could feel.

The itching stopped, and Rumi instantly opened her eyes and looked at her right arm.

Her legs, which she hadn't been able to feel for days, regained strength. The recovery phase of her numb legs was very strange, as if she hadn't weakened from the beginning, she was suddenly back at her best. She felt that he could fight nonstop for years, yet not shed a single drop of sweat.

Her internal injuries healed without a trace. Bone pain, internal organ damage, and hidden injuries, which were the result of years of hard training and battles, disappeared without a trace.

While all this was going on, Rumi felt an uncomfortable itching on his arm. Even if it lasted less than a tenth of a second, the itch was as intense as Rumi could feel.

The itching stopped, and Rumi instantly opened her eyes and looked at her right arm.

Her right arm was detached from her elbow, and after suturing it was covered with skin and stitches, but the stitches were removed by doctors at Blake's orders. The flesh was visible from the opened seams.

However, none of these were visible at the moment. Her arm was back in place.

She opened and closed her hand, repeating this gesture more than once. She immediately closed her hand with all her might. Smack sounded in the room, revealing worm-like veins on her chocolate-colored skin. Right now she had enough power to turn this building into dust, but she had no intention of doing so.

Her lips curved upwards, revealing an excited smile. Her arm was back, and there was no sense of alienation like she might feel in a prosthetic arm or arm transplant.

After checking her hand, she quickly recovered from her surprise and completed her embrace. She had the most beautiful smile she's ever had on her face.

"I love you, Blake."

“No need mentioning.” Blake lifted her by her hips and let her press her whole body into him. He smiled tenderly, rubbing his long white hair with his free hand.

"Let's celebrate this with a drinking party." Rumi pulled back and stood in Blake's arms. She placed both hands on his shoulder, met the man's eyes, and suggested passionately.
..

..

''Hickup* Hickup* Hickup*''

"Hehe... hehehehe... so that's what it's like to be drunk... My thoughts are blurred, and my feelings seem more prominent... Weird~~"

It had been several hours since the Blake household had come home. The room was filled with the smell of alcohol, the table adorned with snacks and various drinking glasses.

Amber-colored drinks, blood-red wines, fruity cocktails, and assorted drinks were lined up on the table. Some were untouched, some were half-empty, and some had seen the bottom.

There were even some special drink mixes. But these were not made by Blake. Although Blake wanted to learn how to make drinks, he still didn't know how to mix and balance drinks. These drinks were bought by him from Abu&Wei.

Each of the girls, even the well-educated Momo, had drunk them without exception, and they were in different situations right now.

Suggesting having a drinking party, Rumi had left them an hour ago and went to the training ground. She said she wanted to confirm that there was no problem with her severed arm, and she had been training nonstop for the past hour.

Nejire, this cute little creature had closed her eyes. A wide smile hung on her face and she was enjoying the drunkenness. She was getting drunk for the first time in her life, and she was constantly giggling and talking to herself as if she was quite enjoying it.

Momo occasionally sipped from her glass and talked to the others. However, she was in a fit of hiccups. Her little figure was constantly trembling, her shoulders bouncing and sobbing accompanied by cute "Hickup" sounds.

Nemuri was the one that surprised Blake the most. It turns out that this flirty woman had a very low alcohol tolerance. After a few glasses, she passed out on the sofa with a flushed face. Even small snoring could be heard.

Fuyumi was watching everyone from the sidelines. On the double sofa, her head rested on Teka's shoulder. She was holding a glass with both hands and looking around with a wide smile and squinted eyes.

The two human-shaped monsters in the room, Blake and Teka, were in good. One could burn the alcohol that had entered her body, thanks to its flames; the other was unaffected by any alcohol except strong alcohol. It could be argued that the adults here were them and that they were sure that the others had not done anything they would regret.

After Blake calmed down his cute periwinkle ball, he went inside to refill the plates. He thought they had had enough, but when he thought it was their first, he decided to let them drink for another hour.

When Blake left, Nejire's closed eyes opened and looked at the other girls. Momo forcefully suppressed her sobs, Fuyumi opened her eyes and met Nejire's eyes.

Nejire said nothing, shaking her head gently as her smile grew wider. It was as if she was asking them.

The two girls nodded and waited for Blake to arrive.

Blake came in a few minutes later, holding a tray in one hand and hanging loosely in the other. He smiled gently at the girls, placed the contents of the tray on the table, and sat down.

“Blake, I think I drank too much today. I'm going to sleep." Momo finished her drink in one gulp. She placed her hands on either side of the chair and stood up.

She staggered, gripping the edge of the seat to keep from falling, and keeping her body still. The world in her vision was spinning, her stomach juices scorched her throat. It was as if there was a flame under her skin, she felt very hot.

Blake appeared beside her and took her hand. Momo smiled gently at him and headed to their room in company with him.

But for some reason, Momo said today that she wanted to sleep in another room. Blake didn't understand, but didn't refuse her and headed for the room across from her room.

The upper floor of Blake's house was quite large. Apart from the five rooms, each room had a toilet, and a bathroom and the rooms were quite large. In addition, the entire floor, including the hallway, was spacious, not feeling flat or suffocating.

Blake laid the girl on the bed. He covered her with the duvet, combed her hair back slightly, kissed her forehead tenderly, and left the room. Momo watched him go, biting her lower lip.

He wanted to spend more time with Blake, but when Nejire got home she had asked each of them to leave the two of them alone tonight. The girls guessed as to what to do, and after thinking for a while, they agreed.

Momo had mixed feelings. He wanted to do what Blake and Nejire did. She doesn't see it as something perverted, but rather she could have a deeper relationship with the man she loves.

But her heart did not agree.

The thought of going naked with Blake, their bodies and hearts united, and perhaps even sharing their fluids all night, would turn red and Momo.exe would stop working.

“Sleep…sleep, Momo, it's useless to think about such things.” Momo tried to put herself to sleep, not realizing that she had long since recovered from her drunkenness. But whenever she closed her eyes, she thought that Blake's naked figure had pressed her onto the bed and beat her viciously.

Puff!!

Small explosions echoed throughout the room constantly. Invisible steam was constantly coming out of Momo's face.

It was going to be a rough night for Momo.exe.

Blake left him behind and went downstairs. As he descended the stairs, he met Teka and Fuyumi.

Fuyumi was holding Teka's arm to keep her balance. Teka was walking upstairs with the unconscious Nemuri in her arms, helping her grandchild.

“You guys are going to sleep too?” Blake tilted his head to the side and frowned. He thought that the girls would sleep with him to satisfy their four-month separation, but for some reason, everyone decided to go to different rooms.

''Yes. Good night.” Fuyumi opened her eyes slightly. Her sky-blue eyes locked on Blake with precious emotion. She tilted her body forward, putting her lips to his when Blake caught him.

CHHUUUU**

The watery sounds stopped after a while. Fuyumi chuckled, grabbed Teka's hand, and ran inside, past Blake. There was no trace of the shy personality that she had normally been the entire time.

“Heh…” Blake touched his lips, unable to control his giggle. His girlfriends were very nice in this state. He headed down to carry the only remaining person up and then find Rumi.

But there was no one below. Blake went to the living room and looked around but could not find Nejire. He looked in the kitchen, and she wasn't there either. Using some speed, he controlled the entire downstairs, but Nejire was nowhere to be found.

Blake stopped as he continued walking. When he used the Lightning Field, he realized where the girl was. He placed his hands on either side of his waist, lifted his head, and chuckled.

“So that's it....” He lowered his head and shook his head helplessly. The cute creature turned out to be more intrigued than he thought. Desperate but with secret anticipation, he stepped onto the stairs and headed for the room.

He came to the door. He took a deep breath before opening the door and stepping inside.

The door opened, showing him an image that looked like it had come out of a painting. Blake's lower body agitated, the sin flames rising in his heart.

Nejire was sitting on the edge of the bed, swinging her exposed legs. Since she didn't have a single piece of clothing on her body, when she swung her legs, her private area was exposed, revealing her hairless pussy and little pink asshole.

Her body lines were precise and eye-catching as if they had been sculpted with a knife. Her large breasts slightly sagged, but that didn't make her look bad, on the contrary, it added to her charm. Her lean belly and clean skin were like a glowing moon in the darkroom.

Contrary to all these succubus features, she had a bright and pure smile on her face. Her smile, which did not fit the environment and the moment, tickled the instinct of dirtying the pure.

Her periwinkle hair cascades down her shoulders, adding touches of blue stripes to her clean skin or scattering on the bed.

She propped both of her arms on the bed, her body tilted back. Her well-developed leg kept going back and forth, her little fingers were like masterpieces like the rest of her body.

Blake swallowed his saliva. The sound woke Nejire from her condition. She looked at Blake, both cheeks glowing red. Her bright smile, unsuitable for the occasion, widened.

Blake smiled at her, entered the room, and closed the door behind her. The atmosphere in the room became serious with the closing of the door. The two people's lustful gazes stared at each other in the dimly lit room.

Blake did not walk toward the girl, but instead stepped aside and began to take off his clothes. Even though he wanted to jump on her, it would probably take all night for them to do, so there's no need to rush.

He stretched his arms over her back and took off the t-shirt in one pull. His well-balanced and well-toned muscles were revealed. He reached into his underwear.

"Ne~ Blake, you know what? I missed you so much.” Blake stopped his movements. He involuntarily glanced over his shoulder at Nejire.

Nejire had her legs drawn to her chest, her arms wrapped around her legs. She buried her head in her legs and spoke in a hoarse tone. Her voice contained melancholy, sadness, and longing that could melt Blake's, cold heart.

''Do not misunderstand me. Your girlfriend hasn't cried or whined like a child these four months. However… I was… so worried~” Blake stood up, intending to put everything aside and go to her and take her in his arms.

Faced with Nejire's distress, the limb in his lower body could be relegated to second place. He had no problem making love if it could cheer her up, but right now it didn't seem like a good time for it.

But before he could act, Nejire made a move. She lifted her head sharply. Crystal-like drops sparkled in the dimly lit room. She raised her hands and gently slapped both cheeks.

Pam! Pam!

"What do I think, I can finally be one with you again. Bad things can be delayed.” Nejire wiped the tears with her finger and smiled at Blake with closed eyes. Her smile shone like a moon in the room.

Blake stopped for a few seconds to appreciate the sight. He straightened his posture and stepped closer to Nejire. Meanwhile, he was taking off his clothes.

He slid his hands on his belt and unbuckled it in a swift motion. His pants fell with his steps. In his second step, he lowered his panties and revealed his sleeping snake.

Nejire looked at Blake with eyes burning with passion. She placed her hands on either side of her and bent her body back. She intended to open the legs. She knew what would happen next, and she had longed for it for a long time.

But Blake didn't keep up as she expected. He placed one hand and knee on the bed, leaned forward, and covered Nejire's lips with his.

It wasn't a passionate and juicy kiss like the ones before. It was a simple and just kiss, lips touching and transmitting their warmth. It was like simple kissing by children and newly in love couples.

But it had a special meaning to them. Their first kiss was that simple. It was such a simple kiss when they reunited and their relationship was almost torn apart. These simple kisses were the most important and valued thing in their volatile relationship.

Nejire closed her eyes. She pushed herself forward to feel more of the heat transferring to his lips. She raised her hand, fingertips touching Blake's chin and caressing his skin. The melancholy, longing, and sadness in her heart disappeared without a trace.

For her, it was that simple if Blake took action. With their relationship as indestructible and as solid as a giant bridge, a single kiss was enough to soften the other's heart and make them happy.

Blake didn't even have such a good relationship with other girls. Maybe Rumi was this close, but the person with whom he had the deepest connection at the moment was Nejire and maybe he would stay that way. [EN: I want to explain something here. The main character does not discriminate between his women. Just, Nejire holds a special place for him. So don't think complicated and accept it as it is.]

Blake parted his lips, put a finger to the lips of the girl who wanted to follow and stopped her. He looked into Nejire's pensive eyes. His raven-black eyes were shining, burning with lust.

“Let's deal with this sadness and four months of frustration differently.” He could see that Nejire was getting rid of the bad feelings. When things were like this, there was no longer any need to hold back.

He had a naked girlfriend in front of him. Her perky, soft breasts were only a hand's reach before him, her already drenched secret oasis was expanding and closing as if it were breathing, expressing a desire to engulf his penis.

If he could hold himself back in this situation, he should have gone up to the mountains as a monk.

“Hehe… Not four months.''' Nejire chuckled with pure joy. Her eyes narrowed with love and kindness, her frenzied heart felt like it had fallen into a honeypot. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around Blake's shoulders.

She corrected her posture. She stood on tiptoe and pushed him forward. Blake fell back and sat on his butt.

Nejire stood up and aligned the entrance to her secret oasis with the tip of Blake's intimidating stick hardened like stone.

"1 year, 2 months, 11 days, 22 hours, and 18 minutes." She bent her legs slightly, meeting the tip of Blake's penis with her secret oasis. Her body shivered with pleasure, closing her eyes, savoring the vibrations of pleasure she hadn't felt for more than a year.

'Oh, has it been that long? Then I'll have to make an extra effort tonight.” Blake placed his hand on her hips and cupped them. His fingers dug into Nejire's skin as clear as milk. The flesh on her hip was oozing out from between his fingers. It was as if there was not a single piece of bone in it.

''Yup. Please~~''

Blake's mind trembled. Nejire's heart-shaped, pale blue eyes combined with her seductive voice sparked a fire inside him.

Nejire continued to stare at Blake between deep breaths. She continued her seductive manner of speaking as she drew back her arms.

“This place has been itching non-stop for a year. It longs for your kisses. Please kiss her lovingly all night long.” Nejire joined her thumb and forefinger to form a heart. She aligned it two fingers below her belly button, exactly where her womb is.

"Tssssss!!!" Blake had never been more aroused in his life. His penis was so hard it hurt now. He suppressed the desire to make love in his heart.

But that didn't mean he would stop. No, this seductive cute succubus had touched where she shouldn't have. Worst of all, she was aware of it, chuckling in triumph knowing she had hit the bullseye.

“You succubus…” Blake couldn't hold back any longer. He pressed her hips to his penis. The duo, who had not seen each other for a year, finally got together again.

"Oh~~ Ah... It's here." Nejire lowered her hips to match Blake's. The pleasure of the instant gratification of the areas that had been itching nonstop for a year made her mind tremble.

Blake didn't stop all the way. He kept going on and on until he was lovingly kissing her womb with the tip of his penis.

"Ah~~~~<3" Nejire laid her head on Blake's shoulder. She felt complete right now. She was one with Blake, and the two bodies became one.

She would finally be able to satisfy her one-year longing.

Blake let her breathe for a few seconds. He then helped her to lift her hips. Nejire got out of her situation and did her duty.

The interior walls were being ruthlessly pushed by Blake's penis. The cycle of expansion and contraction continued. With Nejire's inside untouched for a year, it was as tight as her firsts, but as time passed it took the shape of Blake's penis.

Plap! Plap! Plap!

The meat hit the meat. One after another, Nejire's womb was being kissed, even strained, by Blake's penis. Pre-cum constantly oozed out of the tip of Blake's penis, soaking Nejire's uterus and insides along the way.

Blake's lower body was covered in a viscous liquid. The hitting sound of meat became juicier. Nejire's pussy kept flowing as if a valve had been opened.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

The position did not change, and the strokes took place one after another. The two people's minds were bewildered with pleasure. Logic and thought were replaced by heart-scorching desire and lust.

''Hiyah~~ Oh! Ahn... Ah~~ AHH~~'' Nejire was trying to keep her voice down a little bit, but Blake's constant tapping was like a machine grinding other thoughts. She had no thought left but to move her body so that she could convey her pleasure to him and so that her man could enjoy it.

She forgot about the other living people in the house and continued to moan without raising her voice.

After a few minutes, her legs trembled with weakness. This stance was a little difficult for her, and she was losing strength with the constant beating of her lower body. It became more and more difficult for her to maintain her posture.

Blake grabbed the girl's legs and tied them around her waist. Nejire's eyes widened. As if the little wall between them had disappeared, Blake's penis was reaching deeper. If he had gone any further, she would have entered her womb.

But that was the most enjoyable part. Blake was making perfect movements, neither entering her womb nor going away from the womb entrance. He continued to tear her from the inside out, giving her womb satisfying kisses.

Blake grabbed her by the hips and gently shook her forward. With this, the weak Nejire fell on her back on the bed.

Blake did not stop his movements. He bent his body forward, quickening his movements, and continued to distract Nejire.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

Nejire raised her legs and wrapped her legs around Blake's shoulder. Blake gently kissed her leg and began stroking it with one hand. The speed of her lower body was increasing every second. Nejire's pussy was reshaped by Blake, and the inner walls took the shape of his penis.

"OH!!!" A scream echoed through the room. Nejire couldn't take it anymore, so she ejaculated. But Blake didn't stop, on the contrary, he accelerated. He didn't give her a chance to rest or enjoy.

Nejire's body was shaken by Blake's every collision. She was still sensitive since she had just ejaculated, and her whole body shivered with pleasure from Blake's movements, who took the opportunity to fuck her harder.

She opened her mouth to scream, but there was no moan. She put her hand in front of her mouth, and her empty hand clutched the sheets.

"Huff... Huff... Oh~~, K-Keep going! Faster!'' Nejire lifted her lower body, and when Blake raised his hand and supported her, she left her entire lower body at Blake's mercy.

Blake completely dominated the girl. His penis was covered with a burning heat. His balls slammed into Nejire's pussy as they slid through the soft yet soggy flesh.

"Hm~~ Hohh~... Hnnggggg..." Nejire's groans echoed in the room. Blake's every hit was like an attack that destroyed her body from within. She felt like a castle wall about to collapse after being hit repeatedly.

Her lower area tingled and relaxed many times. The tenderness in her lower area was skyrocketing, but it wasn't bothersome at all, she felt that she would cum even more after cumming many times.

Blake continued to ruthlessly distract her with his penis. He was constantly attacking Nejire's weak points.

While doing these, his hands and mouth were not empty. He stretched out his hand and grabbed one of the two plump pudding mountains and squeezed it. It was like liquid, his finger sinking into her chest when he squeezed her hand, the flesh gushing out from between his fingers

Blake pushed his waist forward. A bump appeared on the top of Nejire's vagina. With his push on his waist, his penis pushed through several of Nejire's weak spots along with her G-spot, leaving a visible bulge in her belly.

Nejire's big boobs were bouncing up and down with every blow from Blake. It was a sight to behold. Nejire closed her eyes and began to savor the sensation of pleasure that was destroying her lower body.

Blake lifted her a little higher from her hips. Nejire shivered throughout. With this simple act of Blake's, all of his attacks first forced his G-spot, revealing a bulge in her stomach, and then he kissed her womb.

The kisses and the attack on weak spots were like a thousand electric attacks on her vagina and inner walls. The majestic stick forcibly enlarged her interior, straining her G-spot, and causing her mind to contort with delight. Then, pushing away the layer of flesh, he kissed her womb in a juicy voice.

"Ah~~ Hng~~~ Ohhh!!.." The sound of meat clashing was accompanied by pleasurable moans. Nejire's forehead was covered with sweat. Despite being in the first round, the intensity was insanely high. She gripped the sheet with both hands, the tips of her toes running through Blake's hair, twitching violently with each attack, clutching his hair.

She couldn't count how many times she had ejaculated. As she was beaten again and again and again by Blake, the viscous liquid contained in it flowed. Her skin was like a field of fire, burning her emotions and reason, accompanying her violently beating heart, and she could think of nothing but Blake and the pleasure he brought.

Blake felt pressure in his lower body as he continued beating Nejire. His mind trembled, his balls contracted, and his penis became harder than ever before. He knew what was coming, for the first time after half an hour of activity, he would finally ejaculate.

He looked into Nejire's eyes. At the same time, Nejire opened her closed eyes and looked at Blake. Her lips curved upwards, knowing what was coming from Blake's gaze.

She didn't bother with words. She drew her legs back in a groan of delight. She opened it wide to the sides and gripped Blake's waist. She wrapped her legs around his waist and gently pressed his hips with her heels.

This gesture was an unspoken confirmation. She said quietly that she wanted him to ejaculate inside.

And Blake would do that too.

The tip of his penis twitched, causing his cervix to vibrate slightly every time he kissed her womb, feeling a sweet vibration that Nejire had never tasted. She pressed Blake's hips harder.

Blake didn't hold back. He grabbed both sides of Nejire's waist, pulled back his penis, and thrust it into her womb the next second. It overturned her vagina, strained her G-spot, and revealed a visible swelling in her stomach. He pressed all her weak points at once and ejaculated after kissing her womb hard.

SLURP!* SPLURT!* SLURP!* SPLURT!* SLURP!* SPLURT!* SLURP!* SPLURT!*

Blake's semen kept pouring out and filling her womb. There was no sign that it would end anytime soon. Like dense white ocean waves, it filled Nejire's womb. Throwing away the burden that he hadn't taken off for a year made his mind go white. Contrary to his mind, there was nothing wrong with his body.

OHHHHHHHH!!

SLURP!* SPLURT!* SLURP!* SPLURT!*

Blake and Nejire's connections didn't break. However, Blake ejaculated so much that his semen was forced out of her vagina, which was filled with his penis, squirting out from the sides of Blake's balls pressed into Nejire's pussy, and soiling the bed. At the same time, Nejire ejaculated once and most violently today. She poured dense white liquid mixed with a transparent liquid like a tidal wave onto the bed.

Blake stopped ejaculating after a few minutes. He sighed in relief. He checked to see if Nejire was okay.

He wasn't that worried. Even though he was tough, he made sure to use enough force not to hurt Nejire.

The source of his toughness today was the "I'm going to be tough" sentence he gave her before he disappeared for four months. Nejire might have forgotten, but he hadn't forgotten that.

But he wouldn't hurt Nejire for that promise alone. He wanted to check if she was okay and confirm how he would continue his moves later in the night.

And as he had expected, Nejire had no problems. She took deep breaths to make good use of the little rest time she was given. Her forehead and body were covered with sweat, and her hair was stuck to her forehead and body. Again, she kept her eyes burning with lust and with hearts appearing on Blake.

When Blake looked carefully, he could see the "keep going" signals in her eyes. Her vaginal walls were squeezing his cock with desire, preventing it from coming out. Her twitching fingers pressed against his hips, signaling him to continue, albeit a small one.

Blake's lip twitched, and a seductive smile unconsciously bloomed on his face. If the other side doesn't mind being tough, on the contrary, she wants it to continue, so be it.

Neither of them would sleep tonight.

Splash! Splash! Splash! Splash!

He turned Nejire a full turn before continuing to move his waist. Nejire's pupils lost focus. When she was twisted with a penis inside her vagina, it felt like she was sticking out. Blake got her on all fours, applying gentle pressure to the middle of her spine, aligning her with her hips up.

He leaned forward, and kissed her sweat-stained back, causing her spine to quiver with pleasure. Then he moved his back. It was accelerating. The watery sound of flesh hitting flesh rose again in the room.

His penis, hitting the vagina filled with sperm and various fluids, made a juicy and deep meat-hitting sound. Sperm was ejected from her womb with each stroke and spilled onto the bed. It even leaped into the air and spilled onto the ground with Blake's hits.

With each hit, Nejire's body trembled. The hand gripping the sheets loosened and tightened with each blow from Blake's. Her face was painted with pure enthusiasm, happiness, and pleasure. She raised one hand, took Blake's free hand, and brought it to her chest. On the other hand, she was constantly moving back and forth.

As the two continued their rough sex sessions, they did not notice that the door was half-open. From the doorway, three pairs of eyes were watching them. Emotions such as desire, shyness, and jealousy were evident in their eyes.

Blake's room had been insulated since Teka's arrival, and there was no sound coming out. Therefore, these four could not have heard the intense sounds and come.

They had arrived long ago, just as Blake and Nejire started, and would probably be here all night long.

5