Chapter 99: Peaceful Morning
99 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I couldn't post an episode yesterday due to extreme dizziness. Here is yesterday's episode
--------------

Wearing a leather-like garment that clings to her body, Scathach placed one hand on the arm of her throne, rested her cheek on her hand, and tilted her body to the side. A thin smile hung on her beautiful face. She crossed one leg over the other. In the throne room, her beautiful expression alone lit up the throne room.

  

“He is not afraid of the oppression of the masses, on the contrary, he can manipulate them very well. He is strict and cold towards people who are not close to him, he acts with strict discipline and somehow makes the other party listen to his words. A true executive figure.” She raised her right hand and opened it, aligning it in front of her eyes, and watched as she turned her hand.

  

“He is skilled in battle. His combat IQ and combat experience are high, his sixth sense is sharp, and he is determined to kill. There is no fluctuation in his emotions. Has a determined and calm mind; He can adapt to abnormal and moment-to-moment situations.” With a low “grg!” voice, she clenched her hand into a fist and clenched it.

  

She lowered her fist. She forcibly opened her hand and rested it on the arm of the throne. But her fingers were clenched to express the excitement inside her, and she held the throne tightly.

  

“He has great power but he is not arrogant, he is a bit arrogant, but that can be ignored. He is ruthless but does not touch the innocent, he has hardened his heart to kill them without mercy, but this can be fixed.”

  

Scathach could not contain her excitement any longer. She rose from her throne, her purple hair flowing from her clothes like a waterfall and cascading down her shoulders. Her wine-red eyes widened with interest.

  

“A bit of a flirtatious but that can be ignored. Cú Chulainn was also a rogue…” Speaking of her disciples, Scathach’s eyes narrowed in affection. She placed a thin, branch-like finger covered by the purple suit against her cheek and rubbed it lightly.

  

The next second, her eyes widened. She shook her head from side to side. She had inadvertently strayed from the subject.
 
“With his powers, he almost accomplished what most people couldn't do alone. And he did it alone.” The more Scathach thought about her prospective student, the more excited she was. Her stagnant heart for thousands of years was beating hard, she could hear a harsh "Dup-dup" sound in her ears.

  

“Unlike the thief, he gets stronger in every way without limiting his potential. He is aware that his potential is being limited for special reasons, but regardless of that, he has gained a considerable amount of strength.”

  

A dreamy smile bloomed on Scathach's face as she thought about what Blake had done. It was as if spring had arrived in the empty throne room. The luxuriously furnished throne room no longer looked so luxurious.

  

Blake's strength was like dust compared to her and the others in this world, but Scathach's heart was now filled with pride. She had neither had a relationship with Blake nor had she taken him as a student, yet her progress thus far had been enough to make Scathach proud.

  

“He is an excellent student for me…” She would initially train him as the Kohai of Cú Chulainn and Ferdiad and teach him the rune and spear techniques she knew. That was her intention, but now she learned that he was the most perfect and most fitting student she had ever had.

  

"Oh... that feeling. It's been a long time since I felt anything like this.” Anticipation for the future, hope for her student, and various feelings. It had been a long time since she had felt this kind of thing.

  

She lifted her head, her wine-red eyes almost melting. She reached for her neck with her finger and slid over her mouth-watering collarbone to touch the top of her heart.

  

Her heart, the biggest enemy in front of her peaceful eternal sleep, which she had wanted to tear apart for a long time, was full of emotions again.

 
**
 
"Hehe..."

  

Tickle!

  

“Hmmm…” Blake rubbed his nose with his hand in response to a mixture of itching and tickling on his nose, but the feeling came back the next second with a mischievous smile.

  

Tickle! Tickle!

  

"Hehehehe..."

  

“Immmm…” Blake rubbed his tickled nose hard again. He tried to catch what was tickling his nose, but all he caught was air.

  

"Heh..."

  

Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!

  

“I got you.” Blake opened his eyes wide and grabbed the mischievous girl by the waist and pulled her to his chest.

  

Nejire was resting her head in her hand, holding a piece of her hair in her other hand, tickling Blake's nose. A playful smile hung on her face, her eyes looking at Blake were filled with love and malice.

  

Blake looked into her eyes. He ran his index finger around her neck, Nejire narrowing her eyes with a sweet shudder. Her lip formed an "o" shape, her cloudy eyes trying to focus on the sweet chills of pleasure Blake gave her.

  

Blake ran a finger down her spine. Along the way, he rubbed the path his finger had passed, pressing lightly against her skin, which was hairless, as clean as milk, and soft as cotton.

  

He inserted Nejire's hairless pussy with his index and middle fingers and parted them slightly. There was a watery sound as if Blake's fingers had opened a door, white fluids poured out of her sealed pussy like a waterfall and soiled the bed.

  

A sweet moan escaped Nejire's lips. She bit her lower lip, tilted her head, and leaned against Blake's chest. Her heavy breaths caressed Blake's chest.

  

'Do you want another one? Or my little punishment for you?” Blake narrowed his eyes with a seductive smile. His tone clearly said she had no other choice.

  

“M-Mercy?!” Nejire narrowed her eyes, begging for mercy with a wavy smile. But there was no mercy for her. Blake raised her hand slightly and slapped her lightly on the hip.

  

Spank!

  

Kyah~~~ 
...
 

The knife in Blake's hand was moving, accompanied by crackling sounds. There was the sound of oil bubbling and something cooking in the kitchen, pressure cookers beeping and announcing that there was food.

  

Blake cut the fried chicken breast pieces in front of him into equal strips. Quickly, he placed the knife under the chicken pieces and, carrying the pieces above the blade, put them in the box next to him.

  

The inside of the box was filled with Japanese-style rice. When the chicken pieces Blake put in came into contact with the rice, the chicken pieces released their delicious juice and seasoning into the rice, making the rice more appealing.

  

Blake turned on the faucet and put his knife under the water. He took a handful of oily sesame seeds and spread them evenly on all four corners of the rice, then took the other two boxes and put the three bowls on top of each other and put them together.

  

He went to the other part of the kitchen. On the way, he opened the refrigerator with his wire hand and took out a saucepan. He pushed the door of the refrigerator with his heel, and with a small sound, the refrigerator closed.

  

He came to the kitchen counter. There were lots of fresh-cut vegetables on the counter. Drops of water hung on the vibrantly colored fresh vegetables, the sight of each being mouth-watering as the light hit the kitchen.

  

Blake combined the vegetables in a bowl. He squeezed the sweet sauce he prepared into the pot and combined the food to prepare a delicious salad.

  

Blake was preparing the meals, while Fuyumi was making tea on the other side.
 
Don't underestimate the art of tea, making tea was as difficult as preparing a meal. Considering that the teas Fuyumi prepared were not ordinary at all, it was even more difficult.

  

Fuyumi was constantly throwing a few pinches of flowers into a glass teapot. Each flower had different effects when wetted with water. Melissa, chamomile, amber, and more. They might seem unrelated, but when used in sufficient quantities, they had a huge impact.

  

For example, just one leaf of chamomile could calm one's mind. Two leaves of amber can improve the taste in one's mouth and help control blood pressure. 9/1 of a leaf of lavender could enhance the sweetness of the tea.

  

These and many others were very important elements in the art of tea. Of course, Fuyumi was not naive enough to use every flower described above at once. While she did not use some of them, she soaked some for flavor and then took them out.

  

After a few moments, she closed her eyes and sniffed the bubbling tea. Thanks to the sweet smell that tickled her nostrils and filled her lungs, her sleep was lost and replaced by a sweet peace.

  

Her closed eyes were ajar, her ocean blue eyes gleaming with a pleasant radiance. She placed a spoon in the glass teapot and began to stir. A small whirlpool formed, pieces of flowers dancing harmoniously on the tea water covered with various colors.

  

The scent grew stronger after each round and eventually covered the entire kitchen. One corner of Blake's lip curled up, his movements slowed, and he savored the moment.

  

It didn't take long for the tea to be ready. Fuyumi took the tea and poured it into a thermos. She didn't touch the remaining tea in the teapot and placed the teapot on the dining table inside.

  

Blake has finished preparing the food. Fuyumi and Rumi came in and helped him set the dinner table.
 

The girls were hanging out in the living room by themselves. Momo was reading a book with her head on Teka's shoulder, while Teka was looking at the documents in her hand. Nemuri was eagerly watching her favorite TV series.

  

As for Nejire, She was currently lying on the sofa. She was pouting sweetly with puffy cheeks. She was stroking her butt with one hand and stroking her face with the other. Eri was here too, stroking Nejire's head and soothing her.
  

'There, there. D-does it still hurt?” Eri rubbed Nejire's hair with both hands. She was sitting on her knees on the sofa, a soothing smile hung on her face.

  

Her voice still trembled and she involuntarily stuttered. But unlike yesterday, her movements were more relaxed and less timid. Her timid nature was somewhat relieved by the demeanor of House Blake yesterday.

  

“Hm…” Nejire sullenly shook her head. It didn't hurt, Blake hadn't hit her that hard anyway. She just felt wronged.

  

"Girls, dinner is ready. Come to the table.” Hearing Blake's voice made her feelings of wronged disappear. Her face lit up slightly, but the next second she continued to pout.

  

Eri looked at the dining table covered in various colors. She swallowed a mouthful of saliva. Even though it wasn't near, she could smell the good smell of food and tea. She was especially curious about the taste of tea in which various leaves were floating.

  

'N-No…' She shook her head and suppressed her desires. Nejire-nee-chan couldn't go there in this state. 

At least that's what she thought, but her little resistance was broken when Momo grabbed her hand. Her desire to get to the dinner table quickly, combined with her fear of rejection from strangers, had left her no room for rejection.

  

Nejire lifted her head slightly and looked over her arm at the dining table. They each stared at the food with greedy expressions and swallowed a mouthful of saliva. Even Teka had set the documents aside, waiting for a meal.

  

“Gulp*…” Nejire placed her hands on the sofa and intended to lift her body. The next second she threw herself on the couch, collapsed into a fetal position, and removed the food from her view.

  

This time she would not show weakness. She was firm in her demeanor.

  

Blake sat in the chair. He instantly recognized Nejire's absence. His eyebrows were slightly furrowed. His gaze fell on the sofa.

  

“Hah…” He sighed. He spread his legs wide and called out to Nejire.

  

"Nejire, come here."

  

Nejire froze. She raised her head hesitantly and looked at Blake. When Blake met her eyes, he lightly slapped the gap between his legs.

  

Nejire lowered her gaze. She rested her hands on the chair and lifted her body. SHE staggered in front of Blake and sat down on the chair.
 

Blake motioned the girls to begin, then brought his lips near Nejire's little ears. He hugged her slim, lean waist with one hand. He ran his left hand over her ear, ran a finger through her sea snail-colored hair, and gently combed through her hair.

  

"This time it's my fault. Will you forgive me, Ne-ji-re~~?" With every syllable, Blake stressed, Nejire's ears twitched stronger. When the last syllable came out of his mouth, his two ears were as red as a ripe tomato.

  

“Im-hm!” Nejire lowered her head and nodded in agreement. No kidding, how could she be offended by Blake, who was speaking especially to her so sweetly? All her resentment melted away, leaving behind a warm and sweet feeling.

  

Nejire surrendered completely to Blake. It didn't take long for her cheeks to fill with the food given to her by Blake. Her smile widened, her face looking very glamorous with her big smile.

  

Sipping her water, Eri tilted her head when she saw Blake and Nejire's close contact and expressions. She tugged at Fuyumi's dress, who was eating next to her.

  

“What was it, Eri-chan?” Fuyumi looked at Eri with a normal smile as if she had no problem with the two flirting. If asked how she felt, she felt a sense of jealousy that she couldn't sit on Blake's lap.

  

Well, if there is one thing every girl here has noticed, the hardest thing in a relationship like a harem is to take the first step. If the person could take the first step, she would realize that it was more full and fun than a normal relationship.

“Blake- Blake-nii-san, isn't he your boyfriend?” She tilted her head to the side, her cute eyes filled with open confusion. Even though Blake is Fuyumi-nee-san's girlfriend, she couldn't understand why he was so close and flirting with other women in front of her.
 
"Oh... hehe... The situation..." Fuyumi made a little bewilderment with the question. She giggled and explained their situation to Eri. She wanted to spend more time with this cute girl, and for that, she had to tell her about their relationship with Blake.
 
It could have been complicated for her, but she didn't want her to see Blake "cheat" on her every day and think wrong about her. 
 
Eri lifted her head and began to listen, looking into her eyes. Her expression changed from surprise to confusion, and from confusion to shock.

When Fuyumi's explanation was over, Eri gave Blake a strange look.

“So he's a pervert?” She lowered her head, holding the glass of water with both hands. She spoke in a low tone as she took a sip of her water. Although she spoke in a low tone, everyone at the dinner table could hear her.

  “Pfft!” The girls laughed instead of getting angry at him. Even Nejire had forgotten all her disappointment, throwing herself into Blake's chest. She lifted her head and said, "Pervert~~" while poking Blake's cheeks.

  
Blake nodded with a helpless smile. He didn't deny Eri's words, as someone who wanted a harem, it was natural to call him a pervert. Even if they were called scumbags, he wouldn't refuse. Of course, the prerequisite for this was that the person speaking the words was a child or someone he knew.

  

Otherwise, he could have knocked that person out with one punch.
  

“A-Ah, I'm sorry.” Eri realized she had been heard, panicked, dropping her glass and waving her hands. She bowed her head. Her body trembled as she awaited the rebuke from Blake.

  

Eri's little body trembled as if she was in spasm. Her heart was in a panic, the fear her stepfather had etched into her mind over the years resurfaced. She brought her trembling fingertips together and clasped her hands together as he awaited the next blow.

  

Eri's trembling little body looked like a frightened snow ferret.

  

Pat!
 

But the hit she expected did not come. The hand that touched her head, instead of being scolded, carried a warmth that she did not feel except for two people.

 

Hesitantly, she raised her head and looked at Fuyumi.

  

''Why are you afraid? Blake is not who you think he is. Look.” Fuyumi turned her gentle gaze to Blake. Eri followed Fuyumi's gaze and looked at Blake.

  

Contrary to what he thought, Blake wasn't looking at him, he was just dealing with girls making fun of him right now. He had a helpless smile on his face, his hand resting on Nejire's chin, pressing gently on both cheeks with his thumb and forefinger while responding to the other girls' teasing.

  

“See?” Fuyumi smiled at the girl and rubbed her hair for the last time. "Let's continue to eat."

  

“Oh, uh-hm… sorry.” Eri lightly shook her head. She took the fluffy bread with both hands and began to gnaw it.

  

''No need to apologize. Here, try some of these.” Fuyumi put her hand on her cheek and chuckled. She carried a few jams onto Eri's plate. Her eyes shone with a maternal radiance.

  

''Thanks.''

  

The meal continued, the girls enjoying themselves while making fun of Blake. As one would expect from Blake's meals, each piece was more flavorful and satisfying than the next. Combined with the ingredients and combination of ingredients and Blake's touches, the girls' stomachs were completely conquered.

  

After they finished their meal, they each helped Blake clear the table. Then Blake and Rumi went out to meet Rumi's family.

2