Set Off
219 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“*ouch!* what was that for.”

Cried out an aggrieved Barbara as she was sent flying the moment she entered HER dinning room. Even though she wasn't hurt in the slightest. 

“ I.Am.Trying.To.Think.”

He snapped back at her as he uttered word for word.

“*Hmph* I can partly guess what you want to think about, which is why I came over in such a rush."

She declared confidently. This confidence stemming from her ability. An ability she had for most of her life. And although she had many abilities now she knew she would be dependent on this ability for a long time to come. Also it was this ability that had led her to him in the earliest years of her life.

“Oh really now. Well I'll play along. What is it that is on my mind?"

He replied back amused by her words. It's not like he didn't know about her ability, Precognition. It is a form of extra sensory perception that allows her to glimpse into the future.

However like all mind powers this ability put a great deal of strain on the mind. Precognition especially. Because although it is not a combat oriented ability the very concept of viewing the future is incredible.

She could only ever use it every few years before so he was curious how much of that time was cut after her transformation.

“ Well even a child could guess that. You want back your chieftain position, aren't I right?”

“ You don't have to worry though because in a day the Tribal Council will confirm your death and a week after they will host a contest to decide on the next Chieftain."

“ You are only half right.”

“ If all I wanted was merely my position back, all I have to do is simply walk up to the Council and take it back but what I want is so much more than that.”

He stated while sporting a malevolent grin and continued.

“ What I want is to leave a lasting impression. I will give you some credit though this contest is the perfect place to demonstrate to them my power.” 

At this point his smile had extended as far as it could revealing his sharp teeth. 

“ Well aren't you going to reward me for my hard work?"

She began to undress slowly and seductively with an innocent expression that did not match her actions and Lo and behold she was not wearing any undergarments beneath her clothes.

‘ I guess I might as well use this opportunity to test out Ecstasy.’

He mused as he directly took her then and there in the dinning room.

In such a fashion a week went by and it was already the day of the contest. 

The one thing he did not expect though is that after the confirmation of his death the citizens held a parade to honour his death, which surprised him greatly. His rule could only be described as one of tyranny.

‘ I guess it's true that everybody loves a tyrant.’

Was his thought back then.

Today however the atmosphere has lightened and the people were enthusiastically chatting about who would be the last man standing during today's contest.

“ Hey, who do think will win today? Personally I'd go for Zander, he'll smash everyone else with his hammer." Person A. 

“ I'd go for Big Bear, his ability allows him to transform into a vicious bear.” Person B replied.

“ You two know Nothing! My beautiful Viper will kill them all." Person C argued back. 

Conversations like these were common place through out the tribe.

…………….……………..

“ Hurry up we are already late as is.”

“ Yes! I'm done. How do I look.”

Shouted an excited Barbara as flashed right next to him an twirled around showing of her skin tight black knee length one piece dress. Directly revealing her voluptuous mature body. 

He however only gave her a side glance and made way towards the door. As the they were about to leave though he stopped and looked back.

“ Where are you going?”

This question was directed to the little maid he came to know as Julia. 

“C..can I follow you? I promise I'll be useful.”

She was almost about to stutter but she steadied herself and asked directly.

“ No. ”

“ Huh. ”

“ I said no, you are not needed anymore. Your only purpose was to look after Barbara but now you have outlived it.”

“ The very fact that you get to keep your life is mercy on my part otherwise you would be dead by now.”

Gazing at her expressionlessly he replied. Then he continued on his path. Leaving a now crying Julia to her own designs.

 From the beginning to the end Barbara never said a word. 

6