Rightful Place
174 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Roaaaaarrr*

Currently amidst the cheers of the spectators a four meter tall bear with silver markings on its body roared out as it slashed with its claws towards the man standing in front of it foolish enough to face it. 

The man at the receiving end of the strike did not waver and simply raised his shield and blocked the blow. After a resounding *bang* he countered with a  full force slash with the sword in his other hand however it merely created a flesh wound on the bears arm. Only for the bear to roar out and strike again.

Although it may seem like he is having an easy time handling the bear. Only he himself knew that he is not in a good spot right now. His Solid metal shield that he'd been using to block the bears blows is almost scrapped. And his hand underneath is numb the worst part that he couldn't even penetrate the the bastards skin causing merely flesh wounds even though he was striking with full force.

This is actually the first match of the contest and the venue is the one and only colosseum available in the tribe. This colosseum only has a capacity of fifty thousand people. Normally it is used to host gladiator matches however today it as being used as the battle grounds to decide the new tribal chief.

“ I surrender.”

As soon as his shield gave way to the menacing claws he surrendered. Taking a hit from those claws is not something he can afford so he chose to decisively give up. Although he desired the position of tribal chief his life is much more important after all. 

“ IS THAT IT! IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL A BATTLE!”

However before they made their exit a resounding voice was heard from the sky. And before they could even lift their heads in search of the owner of the voice an explosion happened at position of the shield man. Blood and pieces of meat were sent flying out from the explosion.

At this moment there was silence in the colosseum after the initial shock as they slowly comprehended what happened however they couldn't believe it so they were waiting for the dust to settle down in order to confirm their suspicions.

When the dust settled what was revealed to all was a devilishly handsome man with a mature air about him. However the gory scene beneath his feet made it hard to continue admiring his looks. The man gazed at the bear and gave a slight smile.

Honestly he admired this bear.  

'Look at the size of that body, look at the claws and don't get me started on those ferocious looking teeth. *sigh* why was I not blessed with such a savage looking transformation ability.'

His thoughts were one thing but his actions another.

“ This is a battlefield, there can only be one survivor. Please do not disgust my eyes with such a pathetic performance.”

*Roaaaarrrr*

Big bear was successfully angered. He roared as he delivered a full force swipe with his claws. The man in front however merely raised his hand in response, surprising a lot people in turn. Everybody had seen it earlier how the same claw had turned a perfectly good metal shield into scrap iron and now he dared to face it with his bare hand. Thus they waited with bated breath for the outcome which didn't take long.

With a terrific *bang* one claw and one hand collided however contrary to expectations, where the hand was directly blasted to bits it withstood the hit without even shaking in the slightest.

At this moment Big Bear was shaken. It wouldn't be an understatement to describe his current state as frightened he wanted nothing more than to run from this demon but to his dismay he couldn't pull back his paw. The same hand that stopped his attack now held one of his claws in a tight grip. 

“ Like I said there can only be one left standing.”

As he said this a smirk crept across his face and he applied some force in his hand and lifted big bear above his head. As he did this the grin evolved into a vicious smile, then he slammed his body on the ground repeatedly like a ragdoll. 

Big bear couldn't struggle he couldn't even roar out to relieve some of the pain as the air was knocked out of his lungs, the only thing sparing Big Bear from further torment being the fact that his claw that was being held was directly crushed.

Looking at the bear transforming back to his normal human self he lost interest in further tormenting him, so he simply walked up to him and crushed the man's head with his foot, turning it to mush. 

Looking around his gaze finally landed on the VIP area. It was a luxurious place with the best view of the arena. Currently within this area stood an even more luxurious ceremonial chair at the very forefront and at both sides were the seats of everyone else with enough power and authority. The other contestants were here as well even though they stood. Only the Tribal Council had the authority to sit here. 

‘ It's good that they're all in one place, saves me the effort of hunting them down, even though it would be fun to hunt them all down later I have more important things to do after all.’

While thinking so he walked towards the VIP area leaving bloody footprints in the process. Once he stopped leaving bloody footprints he levitated toward the VIP area. 

When he began walking towards them some wanted to run but to their dismay they discovered that they could not move as if an invisible force was restricting them. 

No matter how they struggled it didn't even budge.

Finally taking his rightful seat he declared to the spectators.

“ THERE IS NO NEED FOR THIS FARCE TO CONTINUE ANY LONGER! I AM THE STRONGEST!”

“ HOWEVER YOU HAVE PAID GOOD MONEY TO BE HERE SO I SHALL GIVE YOU A WORTHY BATTLE TO FEAST YOUR EYES UPON.”

After his declaration the six other contestants were directly thrown into the arena by the irresistible force binding them.

“ AMONG THE SIX OF YOU ONLY ONE MAY SURVIVE!”

6