AFTERWORD
82 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now, here comes the big announcement: 'Whispers of a Heart' will have a spin-off story! YAAAY! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

This new story will follow Asakura Ryuu while he tries to make peace with the past and get his heart to beat again.

Meanwhile, Imamura Sato is a young actor who has gone through a difficult time. His dream is hanging on a thin thread, while he struggles with his past.

These two people will have a chance encounter, which might help both of them to move on from the past and search for a better future.

~This spin off story will be called 'Voice of Another Chance' . The story will have a slightly different style than 'Whispers of a Heart', meaning it will be told from a third person point of view. There is also a small twist, as Asakura's background is revealed.

I hope you will give my baby dragon a chance! I promise he won't disappoint! (๑˘︶˘๑) And baby Sato will be a darling, sweet bun, but one not to be underestimated.

I admit I am very much attached to these two. Their story will also be longer than Keita and Rintarou's, which goes to show just how biased this author is when it comes to her babies XD

Other familiar characters (such as Keita, Rintarou and Kota) will also make their appearance in this new story, apart from several new ones. A second CP is also confirmed to appear in this story.

And that's a wrap folks! I hope to see you all darlings in 'Voice of Another Chance' soon! (⁀ᗢ⁀)

1