The Quirk Apprehension Test & Battle Trial
180 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A man in a sleeping bag opens the classroom door, and rolled inside. He then tried to stand himself up, and looked at his students.

"It took you 49 seconds to notice me.... How typical."

However he then froze as the girl on the backmost seat is staring at him, with those glowing eyes.

"Oh, but I noticed you the moment you went in Sensei."

"A...Anyways, you lots! I am Aizawa Shouta, your homeroom teacher... And we're going right to training."

"What!? No orientation or such!?" A red haired boy stood up.

"No. And those who fail this training will be bailed out of the school, end of story. It is after all, a Quirk Apprehension Test."

"A test of each of our abilities, Sensei? Interesting. This way I can see how significant your abilities are." Ryuko said, a smug smile on her face.

She looked at Izuku, who noticed her stare, and she winked at him.

W.... What's with this girl!? She's kinda creeping me out... Thought Izuku, as he then returned into paying attention to Aizawa.

Just who on earth does this horny bitch think she is? I will show her that I am not someone to be trifled with! Katsuki said mentally, gripping the edges of his desk tightly.

After some moments, the entire classroom wore their gym uniforms and went out to the field where Aizawa would start the Quirk Apprehension Test.

The first one is a 50-yard dash. At first Tenya Iida scored the fastest thanks to his quirk. It was until the 21st competitor, which is Ryuko, approached the starting line.

She stood on top of it, and said "Start the stopwatch, Sensei!" As red streaks of lightning surrounds her body.

And the moment Aizawa pressed the start button, Ryuko dashed to the finish line in an inhumanly fast speed, leaving behind a trail of dust behind her.

"She's.... She's... She's 2.5 seconds!"

The others then stood still as they heard that. They couldn't comprehend how did Ryuko managed to dash that fast. She won the test, with Izuku being dead last (7 seconds).

The next test is one that tests your gripping strength. At first Mezo Souji has the strongest grip, over 300 kg. However he then dropped his jaw upon seeing Ryuko's results. She scored a whopping 500kg, with only two fingers.

A couple of tests later, they had a long jump test, where Izuku failed as he landed on the sand pit. However, Ryuko sends the class into surprise again, as she did a movement that looked as if she is gliding after her jump which caused her to land even beyond the sand pit.

One of the most notable ones, is the ball throwing test where Ryuko basically yeets the ball to space with a throw that looks like a gentle one, outrunning Ochako Uraraka's throw.

In the end, Ryuko dominates the others in the test, resulting in her being the 1st place, out of 21 students. Izuku is dead last, and Ryuko looked at Aizawa with her eyes.

"Why is Midoriya-Kun dead last? He tried his best during the trials... And you cancelled his quirk before he tried to do his fullest."

"Well it's..."

"You're not going to expel him, right Sensei?"

"..."

The entire class begins to tense up, as Ryuko stared down against Aizawa's dry eyes.

"Of course I won't. I lied after all."

Ochako, Izuku and Tenya then made shocked looks on their faces, with Tenya's glasses cracking due to the intensity of the shock.

"That's a relief. But you should know that you're still lying, Sensei... I don't tolerate liars, you know~?"

Aizawa begins to sweat bullets, as he finds himself seeing that his field of vision is zooming into Ryuko's eyes, within them is a darkness where Ryuko is seen as a white silhouette, which zooms in, and repeats over and over.

"Sensei. Now, can we have our real training?"

Ryuko closed her eyes, and gave a small smile after she asked that.

And that concludes the Quirk Apprehension Test, and towards the next test, which is a battle trial where everyone would wear their hero costumes.

During the battle trial, where All-Might gave the rules much to everyone's amazement, Ryuko is placed in Izuku's team as the extra third person alongside Ochako. They were the heroes, tasked in securing a nuclear weapon from the villain team which consists of Tenya and Katsuki.

A fight ensued between Katsuki and Izuku, while Tenya is holding Ochako off.

Izuku managed to use the smoke from one of Katsuki's blasts to flee towards the weapon, causing the blonde haired Pomeranian to curse his name over and over. He begins to give chase before stopping around a corner as a cold sweat drops down his face.

"W...What the hell is this...!? I've never felt so much power... This can't be shitty Deku... It's too much...!"

Then, from around the corner, walked out Ryuko, who is still in her gym uniform. She was asked where her costume is, but she made a reason that she couldn't find a good designer.

"Excuse me for dropping in, Bakugo Katsuki. I'm looking for the weapon you are supposed to guard. I thought it is here."

"Well you thought wrong, now scram before I do your face in."

"Someone's having a bad day."

"Believe me, you have no idea how strong and awesome I am."

"Is that so...? Your quirk is to turn your sweat into blasts. I can say that you outclassed most of the others... But you'd be a fool to attack me, with such an insufficient power."

"Now listen to me, you! I won't go easy on your ass just because you're a lady, and that you scored first during the quirk tests!"

"Oh, I won't go easy as well~" She licked her lips.

"Okay... If that's the way you want it...!" Katsuki said as he gritted his teeth, and charged his quirk inside his grenade shaped gauntlets.

He then released the blasts, which hits Ryuko head-on. Katsuki smirked at the connected attack while the faculty watching from the cameras are getting antsy.

Everyone is then shocked, as the smoke clears revealing that the blast did not even scratch Ryuko, or even dent her uniform.

"Fufufu~ Impressive. You managed to sing some of my thigh scales."

"A...Ahh!?" Katsuki is flabbergasted, and speechless at Ryuko.

"Now allow me to demonstrate a more effective move. I call this, an Escadora Hellfire.... Now try your best to withstand this."

White smoke begins to seep out from her mouth, but not until the match is over, as Izuku and Ochako successfully secured the weapon, earning the victory for their team.

"Looks like today's your lucky day, momma's boy."

She then walked away, as Katsuki then sank down to the floor, kneeling. He couldn't believe that he can be outpowered by such a person.

"She's gonna be trouble..."

- To Be Continued

7