Ryuko VS Stain
84 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My Hero name shall be, 'Blazing Black Twilight - Alatreon'!" Her declaration of her hero name caused Midnight, who is writing the records, to tremble just from her tone. She couldn't wait to show her data to the Hero Commission, and await further instructions.

Everyone in either 1-A and B were sent out to do hero works after declaring their hero names, with Izuku interning with Gran Torino, Momo and Kendo Itsuka with Uwabami, Ryuko however got into internship with someone with the same name as her, although she refers her with her hero name, Ryukyu.

"We're both dragons, Moeru. And due to such, we can also be a danger to other heroes and civilians alike. Can't you just control your powers for good use? People at the stadium nearly died thanks to your ultimate attack, which Cementoss barely shielded everyone from."

"I have no qualms of harming anyone, Senpai. As long as I find them insignificant, then I'll either ignore them, or if they provoke me, I will not go easy on them." Ryuko said, those words sank into Ryukyu's mind.

Ryuko looks at the cityscape, and continued to talk.

"By the way, that blast I dealt to Bakugo Katsuki is only enough to cause people to faint. If I'm willing, then I can muster enough power for it to kill."

It was then when an explosion rocked across the city.

"Hmm. Looks like trouble's brewing up. Catch you later, Senpai."

"Moeru, wait!"

It's too late, Ryuko jumped off the roof, and used her wings to help her glide across the night sky.

Down there, she sees a couple of Nomu, like the ones she encountered back at the USJ, rampaging through the city. With one breath, she sends an icy mist that freezes anything in it's path, including some heroes but all of the Nomu in the area were hit as well. Snow starts to fall in the city afterwards, which worsens the cold.

"W...Where did this snow come from!?" Said a running Shouto Todoroki, as he went after Izuku who is trying to save Tenya from a disfigured man.

That man is Stain, a vigilante with his own agenda and the man they called the Hero Killer. He had just ended Tenya's brother's life as a pro hero, and Tenya wanted revenge.

However, all three of them are pinned down, despite Izuku trying his best to save and protect Tenya, causing Stain to declare Izuku a True Hero, and is about to leave, sparing him but not until a figure crashes right through him.

"Midoriya-Kun, are you alright?"

"M...Moeru!" Tenya, Shouto and Izuku called out to the figure.

"There's one hero cadet that you're forgetting, Hero Killer Stain." She said, as she faced Stain, with a smile on her face.

"W...What?"

"Don't you worry, I'm the last Cadet around here."

"Unbelievable, right at the bitter end..."

Ryuko's body begins to glow, and red streaks of lightning surrounds her before an explosion happened. Her horns and hair locks turned from ice blue to azure.

"I won't go easy on you, still!"

Stain dashed forward, trying to at least wound Ryuko to take her blood, but his katana shatters upon impact with her neck scales.

"What!?"

"You should've went for the horns."

Ryuko responded by grabbing Stain in the neck using her left hand, and proceeded to slap him across the face a dozen of times, before whipping him away with her tail.

The light that glows from her body returned, as she then ran to follow the still flying Stain, landing punches at him as he is still mid-air, before stopping him by grabbing his body, and slammed it to the ground. She then straddled over his body, and the red lightning streaks surround Ryuko, before an explosion occured.

The others then moved, as if the paralysis Stain inflicted on them has disappeared.

"W... We're freed?!"

They then looked at Ryuko, who stood back up on her feet, and turning around to see them.

"The one to save this city... Is me."

She then flew off, carrying Stain using her feet like a bird's talons. She dropped him off at a police checkpoint just as a Nomu then ambushed her, snatching her in the air.

The Nomu thought, that nobody would be attacking him if he flew much higher. However Ryuko's horns begin to glow, as well as her body as red streaks of lightning surrounds it. The surroundings around them then became fiery hot, until Ryuko then exploded there.

"Escaton... Judgement~"

A massive heatwave swept through the city from the explosion, and what remains in the sky is a falling Nomu, and Ryuko still in the air, in her Fire Active form, grinning at her victory.

Before Stain was brought away, he gave a speech, a speech that touched the hearts of heroes and villains alike. This causes the League of Villains, which is still rebuilding, to recruit more vicious villains throughout the nation.

Ryukyu couldn't control her rampage. Nobody could, as nature itself can't. She is unpredictable just like nature itself.

- To Be Continued

3