Final Exams
75 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What's a Training Camp?" Ryuko held a finger up on her chin, asking Aizawa.

"Simply put, you're going with the other students on a bus to a forested campground, well, since it is a Forest Training Camp, to stay there for a few days and nights, whilst training your quirk."

"I get it. It's like that Apprehension Test, but in a forest? I'm game."

"But! Considering your abilities, I want you to be on watch, for any suspicious activities during the camping time. It's boring, I know, but we're counting on you for this."

"Understandable. You wanted me to defend Midoriya-Kun, and those insignificant worms that you call as my other classmates."

"And another but, Moeru! Before you can participate, there will be exams. Either you will pass this or you'll end up in the gutter."

"The Gutter?"

"Extra lessons."

"Hmph. Insignificant." Considering her grades, she would pass most of the exams in no time.

Well, it was the End of Term Test... But then there is a practical test.

"But why should I be teamed up with Bakugo Katsuki...?" Ryuko ended up in a team consisting of her, Katsuki and Izuku.

She accepts that Izuku is in, but not for Katsuki.

"What? Not happy, bitch!?"

"Literally, Bakugo. Literally."

"Both of you seriously need to get along already--" Izuku tried to be the mediator, but was silenced by Katsuki.

"Shut up, Dek--"

Then Ryuko dashed to Katsuki's back, and held him, with her claws on his throat.

"Before you think of verbally insulting Midoriya-Kun again, you'll need to pass through me first."

Katsuki clicked his tongue, and nodded. Ryuko lets him go.

"Still, we're facing All-Might! Can YOU do something for this, Moeru!?"

Ryuko didn't answer.

"Ha! See, you're scared! You're nothing more than a scaredy dragon!"

"It's not that I am scared. It's that All-Might is behind you right now."

And from behind, All-Might punched Katsuki off, sending him flying to a building.

"Young Midoriya, Young Moeru, You should know that I will not go easy on you!"

"Well, this could be interesting." Ryuko said, flames sizzling from her breath.

"A...All-Might..."

"Midoriya-Kun. Focus on the target, we can take him on together. I know we can... Because we're fated."

"Eh?"

"You're wide open, young ones!"

They were both silenced by All-Might charging at them with Texas Smash, only for Ryuko to dodge it at the last second, and kicked him in the back of his head, knocking him over to a brick wall behind her.

"Not bad, not bad! You really have such good reflexes, Young Moeru!"

"Save your flattery for later, Yagi Toshinori... Also known as All-Might. I will surely cause you to drop your guise, and return you to your scrawny self."

Izuku and All-Might then shook a little. How did Moeru know his real identity and form?

Ryuko chuckled, before proceeding to fly upwards, undressing herself to reveal her scales and dragon parts underneath them, a pair of wings sprouted out her back as well.

She begins to spit balls of fire around the city training area, setting fire to a couple of buildings, before landing down.

"Now, this would increase the challenge." She said, as she looked at All-Might.

All-Might readied his fighting stance, as Ryuko's body begins to emit red lightning. She then roared, as her body exploded, turning her into her Dragon Active Form, which is when her hair locks and horns glow azure, previously they were red which is Fire Active.

Her roar sent chills up both Izuku and All-Might's spines, as she then gazed upon the latter's soul. Izuku couldn't just stand there, and he took a stance against his mentor. The sky turned from blue to black in a matter of seconds, while the light surfaces on the ground glowed brightly.

"So this is Alatreon... Must be hiding some incredible power in her." All-Might gulped.

Both Ryuko and All-Might then engaged in a fist fight, with the both of them being evenly matched. She managed to parry most of All-Might's strong punch and kicks effortlessly, while All-Might is impressed with her durability.

Izuku then joined in attacking his mentor, after finding an opening. However, All-Might was able to handle them both, parrying and dodging each of their punches, before doing a Texas Smash towards Izuku, sending him flying to a wall next to Katsuki.

"Midoriya-Kun...! Now you've done it, Yagi Toshinori... I WILL NOT HOLD BACK." She grimly said between gritted teeth... Or fangs?

She flew towards All-Might in the speed of a bullet, and tries to jab him in the chest with her claws, only to be dodged, and Ryuko was kicked in the back of her head, sending her towards one of the buildings that are set on fire.

"Drat!"

She managed to recover before she gets hit with the flames, and flew back towards All-Might, delivering kicks and punches at him, which he dodged and parried. Ryuko then made a mistake when she did one straight punch, which All-Might dodged by ducking.

"Bad luck, Young Moeru! Detroit Smash!"

His fist connects with her bare stomach, however nothing happened.

"...What!?"

"It's not that easy, Symbol of Peace." It is revealed that Ryuko's feet talons has struck All-Might in the legs, injecting him with Dragonblight.

It became difficult for him to retain his muscular body, and Ryuko retaliates by giving him a chop to the head, sending him flying to the ground, which dug itself for several meters underground.

"Now, to both of them..."

She then flew towards the duo, and carried them away. She is close to the gate when suddenly...

"New Hampshire Smash!"

All-Might punched the air, propelling himself so that he can collide with Ryuko, causing her to drop the duo, but they were inches to the escape point.

"You really are a handful... I guess One For All is able to shake off the effects of Dragonblight much faster. I should've inserted one of my claws in you."

"All of us make mistakes, Young Moeru! Now let us settle this!"

"Hmph, if you say so... But I'd prefer to let me and Midoriya-Kun pass first!"

Her body then begins to emit light and red streaks of lightning, and thunderbolts struck it. An icy mist surrounds the entire city area.

"She's readying a big attack... I have to withstand it somehow..."

"Escaton... Judgement~"

She flew up, doing a backflip and roared, before a massive explosion rocked through the area.

When the light fades enough for all to see, Ryuko, her hair locks and horns now ice blue in color, smiled in fascination, as All-Might barely stood there, taking heavy breaths.

"You are incredible indeed, Yagi Toshinori. To be able to withstand my Full Powered Escaton Judgement is a feat to behold!"

"...Can I ask you something? What do you seek from Young Midoriya?"

"It's none of your concerns, current symbol of peace."

Alright, so that plan to distract Ryuko with words failed. However, All-Might took a single deep breath, and he recovered instantly.

"You're fatigued, Young Moeru. That blast just now consumed a lot of your energy."

"Hmm?"

"Now this is my chance to settle this, Young Moeru!"

She just smiled. Afterwards, Izuku suddenly ran in the way, and shielded Ryuko from All-Might's attack.

"You're not escaping, Young Midoriya!?"

"I couldn't leave a teammate behind!"

"That's my answer to you, for the question before, Yagi Toshinori."

All-Might shook. So she wanted to test if Izuku is indeed fit to be truly called a hero, who would rescue anyone, even if it would sacrifice their very lives and such.

And with a tired Detroit Smash, Izuku punches All-Might away, and took Ryuko's hand.

Her body twitches upon contact with Izuku. Inside her mind, she moans lustfully... And she licked her lips.

'Oooohhhh~ Midoriya Izuku.... I can't wait....'

A small trail of saliva dribbled down her chin, although it is actually oil.

'...To break you...'

Izuku managed to get both Ryuko and the unconscious Katsuki away to the escape zone, and they passed.

Later on, the entire class wanted to celebrate the end of terms, by heading over to a mall. However Ryuko doesn't join them, and remained at home.

She rents a cheap apartment (in which she decorated neatly), and had a part-time job as a store clerk to finance her life. A dazzling beauty and a youthful appearance, she caught the eyes of many in her neighborhood.

However, there are also some men with questionable motives, trying to lure her into certain humiliation... But they vanished the moment they met up in their meeting spot, never to be seen again.

Back home, Ryuko sat down on her bed, taking a photograph of a Young Izuku, licked and kissed it all over.

"I can't wait... My Precious..."

- To Be Continued

4