The Shie Hassaikai Raid
32 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I found the little girl... As well as... No, it couldn't be!" Sir Nighteye is shaken aback by what he sees.

"What happened?" Izuku asked.

"W...Why is Alatreon with her?!"

The entire room began to stand up in surprise upon hearing that name.

"What do you mean, you saw Moeru?" Izuku asked again.

"I saw her. She's... She's calming down Eri."

"Did you see her do anything else?!"

"Yes. She... She told the Shie Hassaikai leader of her origins... And grinned as she learned that the print that came to the Commission is burnt down. What's worse, they are experimenting on her scales... To make more armaments."

"We need to conduct the raid as quickly as possible. Alatreon's scales are powerful enough to deflect even the sharpest blade, and I don't want to imagine what will happen if we find one member wearing an armor out of it!" Lemillion suggested.

"Armor?" Nighteye asked.

"I faced her once... I meant sparred against her, and I couldn't even dent her."

The room is filled with whispering. They had to get another plan, as they don't know what Ryuko is up to when they get there.

When the raid did happen though, a fight ensued in both the outside and the inside of the HQ.

One member walked out, wearing an armor that resembles that of Ryuko's, and attacked the heroes relentlessly. He even nearly beat Tamaki up, but before he did the finishing blow, he felt a spasming pain in his head.

He knelt down, as his skin begins to dry off, and thinned out until he resembled a mummy. A streak of blue energy flowed from his body to the armor, which then took itself off from him, and flew off somewhere.

Meanwhile with Eri and Ryuko, They were visited in their cell by both Chisaki and Shin Nemoto.

"We're taking you both out of here. We can't let you be on the heroes' hands... Especially you, cursed child." Chisaki pointed at Eri.

"You sure know how to use those words, huh? Chisaki Kai, also known as Overhaul."

All of a sudden, a blue streak of energy carrying the scale armor whizzed pass Overhaul, and went into the gemstone on Ryuko's chest.

"What is that just now!?"

"The soul of the sorry excuse of a henchman that you made wearing the armor made out of my scales."

"The armor...!?"

"Forging an armor or weapon out of me, and without this Azure Dragonsphire? You're basically asking for suicide, Overhaul." She scoffed, as she caressed the gem on her chest.

"You monster...!"

"Me... A monster? No, I am both a goddess and a devil..."

She took off her gym uniform, as her armor and tail develops around her body.

Nemoto quickly fires a single bullet containing the Quirk Destroying Drug from his revolver. The bullet flew towards Ryuko, who caught it with her left hand effortlessly.

"H...Huh!?"

"Ehehehe~" Giggled Ryuko, as she revealed the bullet she caught.

Nemoto falls down to the ground in fear, squealing about.

"Here, catch."

She then finger flicked the bullet back, in a speed that is even faster than it was before, and the bullet hits Overhaul in the stomach.

"What the... So fast!?"

"You're all talk after all, Chisaki Kai."

"Stay away from the boss!"

Nemoto tried to stand up and protect his leader, but his legs failed him. He then fell down in fear again, as he looked at Ryuko's eyes.

"Eri!" A voice called out.

Izuku and Mirio appeared in the hallway, running towards the cell.

"Little girl, go with him. You had... A special bond with Midoriya-Kun."

Eri quickly ran away with Izuku. Mirio helped in arresting Overhaul and Nemoto as Izuku led the little girl to safety.

"Sir Nighteye, the High Value Individual is secure!" Mirio told Nighteye via an earpiece.

"The girl? Good. And Alatreon?"

A loud flap is heard, followed with a huge gash of wind as Ryuko broke through the ceiling to escape.

"...She escaped on her own."

"Oh dear lord..."

Outside, the gigantic Rikiya Katsukame, becoming the size of a building after absorbing enough vitality, wreaks havoc and forced Ryukyu to flee.

"That's one problem dealt with... I truly made a dragon fear me. Now, Alatreon should be a cakewalk if she ever escaped--"

A second later, Ryuko scratches Rikiya in the buttocks, afflicting Dragonblight on him causing him to shrink back down into human size, beforea giant burst of flames engulfed him.

He screamed in agony, before the flames stopped as Ryuko, with a girder made out of ice smashes him over and over badly enough to make him unable to move. To add insult to injury, Ryuko spat her oily substance which is just water for her to soak the grounded Rikiya, before dowsing him in flames.

After rolling around to get rid of the fire which he barely succeeded, Rikiya slowly tried to crawl away in pain only for the ground he's crawling on is being lit by tiny sparks of thunder, which then summons a huge bolt which hits him dead on.

He was apprehended by the police force later on, along with the other Shie Hassaikai members except for Overhaul. Nemoto on the other hand, committed suicide, biting his tongue off as Ryuko's eyes still haunted him over and over.

Ryuko went back to the interior, and grabbed him in the hair viciously.

"That little girl screamed in pain whenever you tested on her. How about you, bitch? Wanna scream?"

No answer. Ryuko then pulled his hair so hard that a dozen of strands were forcefully rooted out of his head, inviting a scream of agony from the Oyabun.

She then flew with him, right over the highway until she sees Spinner's van driving about.

She summons a thunder strike in the middle of the road, causing Spinner to swerve and crash onto the side. Dabi, Mr.Compress and Tomura got out of the van, and looked as Ryuko hovers above them.

"He's your problem now."

She drops Overhaul down to the asphalt, his ribs breaking from the impact of the fall. She flew away afterwards, as the heroes celebrate their success.

"More and more villains are getting incarcerated. However, I don't want this to be over yet... As I still longed for you, Midoriya-Kun."

0