Prologue 4: 35 Life Sentence (End)
43 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After destroying the entity completely, Ursula realized the power inside of her body rose exponentially. While eliminating the entity, she was already made peace with her life.

Ursula never imagined she could leave alive and even absorbing its power. She also reaped the negativity as well. She began to hear various voices, feeling through her head and all trapped souls by the entity starts to rampage.

"Urgh!"

Kneeling on the ground, Ursula has begun to empty her stomach. It like she thrown into the whirlpool of emotions. Happiness, pleasure, sadness, anger, and more, she felt everything all at once.

At the same time, she has begun to face the trapped souls.

"Shit! What?!"

Ursula felt like a filter placed in a strong current. It was not something that could be blocked or stopped on a whim. But can be controlled, so she tried to control the flow and soothe the souls.

One full night later, Ursula gets up from the ground feeling alright. She achieved equilibrium between the amount of flow and the amount that she can manage. And she was able to make a deal with others.

In exchange for ways to control new power and information, along with serving under her one week, she agreed to release all of them into the next life.

"Haah! I felt like shit! To think this bastard handles this kind of thing daily, no wonder he is so filthy."

Said Ursula while changing her dirty clothes to the new ones.

'Miss, I think that is not the reason.'

'Yeah! That piece of shit enjoys it!'

'You idiots! His power derives from emotions. Of course, he is happy for getting more powerful!'

'Don't call us idiot! We all know you are the most pathetic one from all of us!'

As last time all of them begun to argue inside her head.

"Shut up!"

Ursula can't believe those are souls of people who got tortured in artificial hell just a few hours ago.

'So, miss. What is your plan from now on?'

Finally, someone asked the right question.

"I gonna collect all trashes in one place and get rid of it once for all. All of you only need to spread out and manipulate them to arrive in the trap."

Said Ursula shared her memory with other souls giving them targets.

'Okay, okay.'

'Roger.'

'到老!'

'ᠪᠠᠲᠤ ᠲᠠᠢ'

'לפי הפקודה שלך!'

Even after that, Ursula still felt she had not even reached one of the tenths ways. Her next target was almost every top dog of the government with few special people.

From the dream, Ursula knew due to the unique miracle-like properties of the blood. People like Adiel are being kidnapped, having their blood harvested and used as a rejuvenation medicine.

Of course, due to the extreme rarity of people like Adiel, only born once in a whole century. Their blood is the superior commodity that is worth trillions.

People from her place were professionals the only ones who possess knowledge and technology.

At least from her dream, Ursula knows there are at least three people like Adiel, and all of them ended horribly. First was fixed on the evil machine, and blood harvested until the end of its life.

The second one was also kidnapped and killed by the people who tried to rip off its heart to turn it into a factory but failed.

At last, the third one and Adiel's predecessors are still alive and sealed under the main government building. The name is unknown, but it took its last breath the day when Adiel reached 17 age.

They said it is a sacrifice not to make the country fall on the wrong hand and its future. Ursula already knew they are nothing but maggots hiding behind empty words and excuses.

If not, why should they re-enter under a different identity after using its medicine?

Tomorrow she will get rid of all of them, including every technology and information. The weed will always grow back unless she took by the roots seems like the entity's torture chamber will not get lonely.

But for now, she needs to do other things.

During the daytime, Ursula turned all of her assets and under the fake name sent part of it to the man who truly loves Adiel from bottom of his heart.

Then hid left another part as currency under the bridge and gave the location of the hiding place to the beggar called Keita.

The Keita was just good nature person who happened to be born in the wrong place and happened to help Adiel out of kindness. To be killed by some idiot and left in the sever. May using her money, he can finally leave that hellhole.

Then donated everything else to the charity.

Later that night, Ursula appeared under a beautiful cherry tree at top of the hill. She carried a weak old man.

"You could be at least a bit selfish."

She was able to rescue him but only at his last moment. The man's last wish was to be buried in a place that has no wall or roof.

The man was light, a lighter than a bag of rice. She doesn't know how much he tortured in that machine, but at least now.

He is finally at peace.

After giving her prayer, Ursula left the hill without noticing a small wisp of light getting absorbed into her body.

* * *

At Mo Family villa which covers a very large area, with a total area of thirty to forty thousand square meters.

It almost looks like a small castle.

Today, Mo's villa no longer looks empty because of a large banquet made for their elder birthday. The luxury cars continuously pass by one after the other.

One after another, well-dressed people come out of the luxury cars. Soon, there were already hundreds of people in the Mo Family villa.

The Mo Family Villa has five floors, each floor having an elevator. On the first floor of Mo Family Villa at this time, there were already a lot of people standing.

Then a people notice a large group of high-class official vehicles heading toward the gate.

"What! Why the former and current finance minister is there!"

"See! That is presidents of main four metropolitan banks and other private major banks!."

The presidents, owners, ministers, counselors, managers, commissioner, and more, all tops dogs begun to appear at the entrance of Mo's family giving a fright to everyone.

All of them are super elites that move the whole country.

They never saw this kind of lineup in their whole life, and they realized from there on the Mo family will become even strong.

They must seize this golden opportunity to make connections with those people.

An hour later, the Mo family finally finished receiving the quest and closes the door shut. But the people didn't know an unknown force already erected a barrier isolating the whole villa.

And all of them were chosen carefully.

* * *

A few hours later, the police HQ received various calls about a sudden massacre at the Mo family's banquet from escaped servants.

Realizing the gravity of the situation the whole easter side of the police force moved into the action and surrounded the villa.

But they were only found a single woman standing in the middle of a sea of blood and flesh.

"Oh, it arrived faster than I thought."

The woman greeted with a smile.

"D-did you, do this?!"

She presented her arm to the officer.

"Yeah, good work. I killed everyone in that villa."

Later this incidence knows to publish as a great massacre of the Mo Family.

In court, Ursula Springfield received capital punishment for confessed to having murdered over 500 people including her own family at the banquet of the Mo family's villa.

Later after failing to perform execution due to unique circumstances the court decided to give 35 life sentences without any pardon to Ursula Springfield.

3