Chapter 1: Goodbye at gate of Mizaru
38 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ursula sent to Mizaru prison to spent over 500 years. Mizaru is one of the world's top three maximum-security prisons that reside in the middle of the ocean a far away from her home and civilization.

The people thought that was the end of Ursula. Spend the rest of her life rotting away in a cell.

In the first 16 years, everything went back to normal when all top parasites kicked the bucket. Finally, a poor prime minister and a president who reduced nothing but puppet by them got a chance to move.

But sadly, the four years were far from the time required to fix all mistakes. Then new parasites have begun to sit in the seats of old ones. Corrupting ones that can and pushing out the ones that can't.

If pushing out won't work, then they just put them in prison under false charge, destroying both their image and future at the same time.

It worked out for them, but until they received the news of Ursula's break out.

At first, they didn't give much thought and went to a party after placing all responsibility on the police.

"Hey! You maggots! I heard from little shit called Frantz that all of you started your childish games again! "

They saw one of them getting ripped apart and eaten at the election rally on live.

"Then let me start my own game as well. I can't decline such spices all of you placed on yourself, aren't I ?"

Then they saw a tall beast disappearing into darkness after leaving such a message in the human tongue.

In truth, Ursula prepared to spend time in peace. She doesn't care about other people's anyway as she has done her part by pressing the reset button, and now it's people's turn to become better or turn into hellholes again.

But because of the sudden increase of pain, anguish, and other negative emotions of innocent people. The balance inside her was disrupted, making it hard for Ursula to spend her time, let alone even taking a nap.

Be director, general, or even president. She didn't care, and this time her area of the range was the whole world. Like a bear suddenly disturbed from its hibernation Ursula went on a rampage killing every single one of them until balance inside of her became stable.

They tried hiring mercenaries, guards then even going far as sacrificing a group of them as live bait on an inhabited island and dropping a nuke, but all of them were useless.

Then after her rampage, Ursula went back to her prison nonchalantly to spend the rest of her punishment.

The surviving members and other people called her court for her crimes, but Ursula already received the highest level of punishment and can't be killed by the execution.

The only available choice was to add another year to her sentence, but they understood that changes nothing. So they tried to increase her security by many levels.

But that only made her more furious, leading to the almost total destruction of the prison.

At that time, all surviving top members and heads of the corps understood how it felt like to be victims they stepped under their foot.

They may be full of resentment and wish revenge against her but helpless of being unable to do anything because they had no power or ways to hold or kill her.

In the end, they gave up and pardoned years they added to Ursula's sentence reverting back to its original 35 life sentence. Then placed a limit on themselves so that the monster, won't go rampage again.

What uses of money and position when one is already dead.

Another 50 years of cleansing passed, finally a new generation with noble hearts, and minds finally took a seat. So they have begun to reform the world to become a better place for everyone.

Eventually, another 100 years passed.

The horror of Ursula already disappeared from people's minds leaving behind a single silly song about a monster who eats bad guys in the night.

But despite that, her mark was left deep in the hearts of the bad guys.

But 100 years later, a new problem arose in the form of new types of people who possess various powers.

Just like history the discrimination, hatred, alienation appeared between people who have and who have not. It eventually created a spark of war between ordinary people and special people led by a villain who called himself One Above All.

Later another group of people led by the man with an emerald eye who call himself Zera fought against One Above All.

Eventually beating him in an epic fight and imprisoning him in a special facility putting the end to its conflict.

The long-drawn conflict left a large, amount of damage, loss of knowledge and technology that required a decade to recover.

But with cooperation between special people and the government in they were able to start a new age.

300 years passed in peace.

* * *

Year 25XX.

The front gate of Mizaru opened, a woman led by a man in uniform walked out.

The man looked to be in his mid to late 30s, and he looked quite handsome. Still, his age was quite evident. Small wrinkles had started to appear on his face. The wear and tear of time were starting to show.

He is Michel Theodore, the head director of Mizaru prison currently, acting as guard and guide to a single woman.

She had a very tall and muscular stature supporting large breasts, with long silver hair reaching her waist. She dressed in a simple white shirt, blue jacket with grey pants, and black comfort boots.

But her most eye-catching characteristic was her beast-like sharp teeth and two long noticeable scars around her neck and under her eyes.

Reaching the entrance, Michel took a step to his left and faced the woman.

He knows this happen eventually wherever he wanted or not. In some way, she was something like a godmother to him it was somewhat hard for him to say goodbye to her.

"Jeez, as if I am gonna go and drop dead or something. Don't look like me that."

Feeling middle-aged man's eyes woman gave little push to him.

"Sorry, big sis Ursula. I got a bit emotional there for a sec. If you need any help, please call my phone."

He knows she has no family members or relatives waiting for her. So he wanted to give her at least some way out.

"Spare me from that old mummy's gibberish. Bye, bye, little booger."

With a wave of her hand, Michel saw Ursula walking away from the prison giving a goodbye to him using his childhood nickname.

4