Chapter 7
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jasmine turned to the voice, and the man had dark hair, eyes, and something else that was hidden behind them.

As much as she wanted a ride home she couldn't risk it, often clients could turn into stalkers, or what if something happened to her? She couldn't trust anyone, not in this business.

"No thanks, I don't live too far."

Before the man could respond Jasmine turned and walked away. She dreaded the walk but it had to be done.

Jasmine saw the car with the guy that offered her a lift drive by. She didn't bother to look or anything.

When Jasmine got to their place she was dead beat, she opened the door, closed it behind her and walked over to the bedroom.

She didn't bother to try not make a sound,

"You are here." Miles croaked out half in his sleep.

Jasmine didn't bother to reply, she changed into her nightgown. Brushed her teeth and got into the bed.

She felt Miles inch closer to her and wrap his arms around her, this is what always dissolved her anger.

At times she didn't know what she felt for him but as of now she really loved being in his arms. It made it seem as if it was worth it after a long day at work.

Jasmine closed her eyes and went to bed. The alarm rang and Jasmine woke up feeling more tired than usual.

"Turn it off" Miles groaned.

Jasmine turned and saw him rolling over to go back to sleep. No good morning, no nothing.

She rarely saw him and to make it worse he did not try to even catch up with her or whatsoever.

Jasmine got up took a quick shower and headed for work. She was really not feeling well, and standing was too much for her.

"Jasmine you overwork yourself too much, take the day off and tomorrow to get better. Your job isn't going anywhere."

Jasmine looked at her manager, "But I..."

"No buts, call your boyfriend or your friend to come to fetch you. There is no point in you being here and not feeling well. I would rather have a fully recovered you. You deserve Jasmine, you work too hard."

Her manager was old, like their elder who cared for them, "thank you, sir."

"Now hurry off," he replied.

Jasmine took off her apron and went to the locker to grab her bag. She took out her phone and dialed Miles's number but there was no answer.

She sighed, put her phone back in her pocket, and went to the bus stop. She got on the bus and sat down. She leaned against the cool window and decide to call the strip club. She was not going to work today and tomorrow.

The manager hadn't been too happy but he obliged. Jasmine got to the last stop and got off the bus. She made her way to the apartment. She put the key in and noticed it wasn't locked.

She opened the door and walked into the apartment, all eyes turned to her. They were Miles friends and a couple of girls. All eyes were on her.

Jasmine saw some lust in some of Miles's friends, just like the men at the strip club had.

"Don't even think about it."

Jasmine turned to Miles, he was standing by the kitchen doorway and she didn't know for how long.

Miles walked up to her and wrapped his arm around her, "this is my girlfriend Jasmine."

Everyone greeted her nicely except for the two girls who seemed to want to rip her head off.

Besides the two girls, the rest were normal. But why so many girls, but it made sense because they were many of Miles guy friends there too.

"You don't look too well," Miles remarked.

Jasmine was surprised, this was the first time Miles had noticed something was not alright with her.

"I'm going to go rest."

Miles nodded, Jasmine walked to their room and before she closed the door she heard murmurs,

"This is why you have been hiding her,"

"Where did you find her?"

'I'm ne.."

"SHUT UP! JASMINE IS MINE AND SHE IS OFF LIMITS!"

1