Chapter 14
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jasmine looked away, she never gave anyone special preference nor was she willing to start now. If he wanted more than what she could offer he could go to someone else who would.

Jasmine carries on entertaining the man that she was with, she wouldn't budge. She went back to laughing and coaxing him with her words.

"Jasmine come here" Julian's voice boomed,

Everyone in the room froze, and she ignored him until the man that was sitting beside her told her to go to him. Jasmine wondered how much power did this man really have that he could command other men too.

Jasmine got up slowly and went to Julian's side, she was not too thrilled about it and that made her job a bit harder as she had to fake it till she makes it.

She smiled a bit and used her fake voice, "Evening, I'm glad you are back Si..."

Before Jasmine could finish, Julian had already cut her off. "I would rather have you call me by my name."

Jasmine nodded stiffly, "I'm glad that you are back Julian."

"Are you glad Jasmine?"

"Yes, that's what I said."

"Your words say so but your eyes say otherwise."

"What do you mean my eyes say otherwise?" Jasmine replied soflty trying to sound irritated at all.

"Your eyes want to murder me Jasmine."

"You must be mistakened, I'm more than glad that you are here."

"Are you glad that I am here or are you glad that my wallet is here." Julian asked.

"I am glad that you are here, because without you here Julian your wallet can't make it here on it's own."

Julian raised an eyebrow at her choice of words, "at least now you are being honest with me and that's a start."

"A start to a business partnership."

"Thats not what I meant." Julian replied sternly.

"That might be something that you don't mean but its what I meant and that's the end of the discussion."

"This is far from over Jasmine and I will make sure of it."

"Well suit your delusional self I guess because all I know is that I am not yielding at all."

"Is that a challenge Jasmine?"

Jasmine turned to analyse him fully this time and she saw that his eyes were blazing with lust, "No it's not a challenge, but a dismissal to a proposition that will never ever happen between the two of us."

"Why not Jasmine? Whats stopping you from coming to me?"

"You are not my type Julian."

"Why am I not your type?"

"You are just not, I don't have to have a reason for my clients, strictly clients."

"Why are you running away from us?" Julian replied.

"From us? Us? Stop being mental Julian there is nothing us, never will be and get that through your thick skull. I have had many clients but never as delusional as you are and its surprising the new things that I learn everyday. You should move on to another girl who will be willing to give all this to you."

Julian grabbed her jaw and turned her face to him, "I want it from you and if it's not you Jasmine then I don't want it from anyone else."

"Jasmine come here!"

Jasmine turned to Miles familiar voice.

He. Was. Really. Here.

Early access to chapters:www.patreon.com/taniashava

0