Chapter 11
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amelia shot awake when her alarm rang, she turned it off. She had given herself an hour to get prepared. She got out of bed groggily and went to the bathroom.

 She opened the hot water whilst she was brushing her teeth, she went in the shower and let the water pelt.

When she was done she felt refreshed, today was going to be a warm day so she decided on an orange top, jeans, and sneakers. Amelia brushed her hair and put on some lipstick. When her earrings were in place she grabbed her bag and put it in her books.

She headed to the kitchen, Amelia found Mason in the kitchen, he turned around when he heard her walk in. She decided to break the silence since he wasn't intending to. "Morning Mason." She saw that he was snapping out of whatever trance that he was in,

"Morning Amelia, coffee?" "Yes please." as she sat down by the counter. Mason chuckled at her answer, "long night?"

"Not really, I was out cold, and you?"

"Yeah." she saw his hand move to the back of his neck, and she didn't want to know what he was up to. Amelia decided to change the subject for her own good, "James is probably going to be late." Mason turned to her, "Does that run in your family, or is it just him?" 

"My mom too, my dad is on the safe side,"

 "How many sugars?"

 "Four please." 

 Mason's jaw dropped open, "you are telling me that you are going to be drinking that many sugars?"

"Yes," she replied sheepishly. Mason shook his head and put the sugar in her cup, stirred, and handed it to her. "Thank you."

"You are welcome," he replied. Amelia cupped the coffee with both hands and took a sip, she sighed. It was just what she needed. Mason took the seat opposite hers, he stretched out, and he sipped his coffee.

"Are you excited for today?" She blurted out not wanting it to be silent and awkward. Mason raised his eyebrow, "Its that same old, but I'm keen on sports. Are you going to do any sports?"

"I'm not yet sure, I will see how much my workload is."

"You should consider sport so you can relieve your stress." Amelia nodded, he had a point there. She would ask Cindy what sport they could join.

James walked into the kitchen, "You guys are already prepared."

"Morning to you too brother."

"I need some coffee then we can go," James replied. He went and poured himself some coffee. After a bit of chatter and finishing their coffees they headed out.

Amelia sat at the back seat as she was the youngest. When they got to their college she hopped out the car, and they walked down the path.

"Mason!"

Amelia saw a blonde glaring at her whilst she grabbed Mason's arm. She took that as her cue to leave, "I will see you guys later."

"Text me pebbles when you are done," James replied.She saluted him and went to her classroom.

 

1