Chapter 22
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey James," was all Amelia could afford to say, she was on a blind date, and never in her wildest dreams did she think that her brother and Mason would interfere.

"Mind introducing me to your friends?" James replied.

"Of course, Cindy, Dante, and Jeremy. And this is my brother James and his best friend Mason."

Amelia saw Mason's jaw move a bit, they all exchanged greetings and Amelia hoped that they would leave her alone.

"So what's this occasion about?" James intruded.

"It's a double date," she grumbled out.

James turned to Dante, "You better treat my sister well,"

"Of course," Dante replied immediately.

"James stop we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend."

"But I'm not wasting her time, I plan to make her my girlfriend," Dante replied honestly.

Amelia felt the heat rise in her cheeks, she was glad that he was serious about her from the start, "You can leave now James."

"Fine I get it we are invading your privacy." James laughed, "Nice to meet you all and enjoy. Remember what I said to you, Dante."  James and Mason left.

"We are going to use the lady's room again, excuse us," said Cindy.

Cindy was practically dragging her to the bathroom and Amelia wondered what she up to. When they got to the restroom, Cindy looked around and when no one was there, she turned to her fully,

"Did you feel that?"

"Feel what?"

"Mason's jealousy, did you see his face when you were talking to James?"

"No, not really. And I think you are overlooking everything ever since I told you about the kiss that we have shared."

"Amelia I am not making this up, I know for a fact that he sees something you."

"I know Cindy and maybe that's called wanting to hit and run."

"Would that be bad? He seems to be great in bed according to my predictions. Have you seen Mason, just imagine him shirtless Amelia?"

"No Cindy I will not, let's go back to our dates."

"Oh wait but how hot was that when Dante was all like but I plan to make her my girlfriend."

Amelia grinned, "Right."

Amelia and Cindy headed back to their table and they sat down.  They carried on with the rest of the evening and after dessert, Amelia was stuffed and she felt sleepy. She was way too content.

They all paid and tipped the waiter, they got up and went outside, they all said their bye's.

Amelia's and Cindy's cab arrived, they were going to drop off Cindy first then her last.

"Amelia."

Amelia turned to Mason's voice, "I will give you a ride."

Amelia wanted to refuse but they were going to the same place, she turned to Cindy, "Are you okay going alone?"

Cindy giggled, "Of course." As she pulled Amelia into an embrace and she whispered in her ear, "You better tell me everything that happens during this ride,"

"Which is nothing," Amelia whispered back,

When the cab pulled out with Cindy, Amelia waved her bye and she went to Mason.

"Let's go."

"What about James?"

"He left with Britney."

"Of course, and you didn't have a conquest tonight?"

"No, I didn't Amelia."

Wow, this was the first time he had said her name so sternly as if he was trying to enforce something but what she wondered? Was he in a bad mood? Why offer her a ride when he was going to be like this?

"I was fine taking a cab you know, I did budget for it after all."

"Don't you want to sit in a car alone with me, is that it Amelia?"

"No not at all, I didn't mean it like that."

"Well then let's go."

0