Ch 04 – FastForward year 1
1.3k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 1

It was a long year I had not been able to do much I was stuck being carried even when I learned to crawl the ground was so rough, I did everything I could to get carried but I was being put down more and more often probably to try and get me to walk or whatever parents want from babies. I was finally moved out of my corner into my sister Rei’s room.

At first my sister was super exited and who wouldn’t be, bitch I’m adorable. But as time went on, she seemed very unhappy with the situation ignoring me when I was trying to her attention or trying to get mom and dad to move me back to there room but from the sound at night, I doubted that was an option for them.

But the worst part for me was that as I grew up and my teeth were starting to come in my mom thought now was the time to stop my breast feeding with my protests, I was able to hold off that for a bit m mother would basically do whatever I wanted if I stated crying, it was so instant that sometimes I would cry in the middle of my parents sessions just to mess with them. But with this I was unable to convince her to keep breast feeding me as I was nibble on her … I mean teething.

I was desperate for a nipple I had to turn to Alea, during this year we had gotten a lot closer and more comfortable when it came to our sex sessions. She much like my mother would do whatever I said sometimes with a blush other time with an expression much more perverted than mine which catches me off-guard sometimes. When I brought up the idea of me sucking on her nipples  her face turned such a deep shade of lilac, I thought back to our first meeting. She was nervously wiggling in place before I sapped my figure.

“Hyap!” she straightened out.

“So, you up for it?” I asked her expression got a bit disheartened as she tilted her head down.

“Are you really fine with my breasts?” I raised an eyebrow to her question. “I have seen first-hand how much you crave large breasts and mine are nothing in comparison to your mother.” It looked almost as if she lowered her head more if that was possible. “I think even your older sister currently has larger breasts than I do.” After that she falls silent.

I hold the silent for a moment before striding forward stopping right in front of her. Standing taller than I her I look down and reach out my hand. Cupping her cheek, I lift up her face and her body follows I rase her up till we are eye level. Face to face I see a lilac tear in her eye. I brush it away with my thumb earning a smile from her.

Then I lean forward towards her causing her eyes to close not paying attention to that I go straight towards her nipples I place my moth over her left nipple and began sucking.

“Hyaa!” she yelped in surprise, but I keep sucking “whaa – what are you” in response to that I suck harder. “Hrrr.” I feel her body stiffening but quickly relax as the sucking gets more rhythmic. And as she relaxes, she starts to moan.

“Auhh, Auhh, Auhh.” Her sweat moans fill the air and causes me to react in turn. “let me help with that.” Almost as if she knows how my body will react, she wraps her thighs around my dick and lightly squeeze’s.

“Aurgh” I thrust once but it’s so dry and hard to thrust I break off from her nipple.

“Wait please don’t stop.” She wraps her arms around my head and forces my head back into her chest. As I try and push away to tell her that this isn’t going to work a warm liquid flow down her legs and my dick. Alea opens her legs a little and the liquid flows between them then.

“Squelch” her legs tighten again my hips begin thrusting again. “Squelch, Squelch, Squelch.” The liquid makes the thru sing so seamless that I get lost in the thrusting till it disappeared,

“what where why” without looking at my face she tilts her chest towards me while puffing out her cheeks.

“humph” I wrap my mouth around her nipples again start sucking, as soon as she sandwiches my dick between her thighs again, I bit down on her nipple as hard as possible.

“Hiyaaa!” With her ear-splitting scream, I relax my teeth I go back to thrusting.

 “Squelch, Squelch, Squelch.”

“Hauuuu, Auhh, Auhh! Auhh!” as our sweet sound start fulling the air, I can feel my body begin to tense up and begin to suck and thrust as hard as possible.

“Splurt, Splurt.” As I begin cumming I inadvertently bite down on Alea’s nipple again harder than last time.

"Hyahhhh! Ahhhhhn! Ahhhhhhh! Yahhhhhhhhn! Ouahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!" As she screamed, she started tensing up as well. Then. Plop.

We both collapse into the shallows. “Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha.” Alea lays there across my chest.

“What an experience”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

My sister had her 6th birthday had come a few weeks after my new experience with Alea got a ring from my father from someone called ol-ma sound kinds like a part of there family. From my mother she got a new wooden brush and hair pin made of wood with a bit of metal. I gave her a kiss kinda the only thing I could give her, but it got a chuckle, so I guess it worked. My sister slept in my parents room that night but from the sounds I doubt much sleeping got done that night. I thought interrupting might get me in trouble this time, so I kept to myself this evening. Well back in this body in my old body Alea and I had our own fun.

The following months were kinda boring the weather got kinda wet for a month or 2 but it got normal after that till one week where my family took me outside. We went outside and I got to see our quant little village being reminded again that I was in a different world. There were a lot of wooden buildings in the centre of the town surrounding a building that looked similar to a church but with no marking except from a star and a black obelisk standing out from the centre.

I was kept in basically a pen with a few babies and toddlers as the adults put together a sort of festival with cheers and clapping, they finish on the final days. That night I was kept up way past my normal bedtime, but I don’t regret staying up.

The nun and a sort of priest stand above the rest and with a final prayer they lift their hands to the sky’s and from the black obelisk ribbons of light spring forth from it. Covering the sky in a skeet of color lighting up the sky to a new dawn. Maybe this life has more to enjoy than just sex.

Would you prefer these shorts or should i just skip to next major storybeat
  • Yes Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No Votes: 1 10.0%
Total voters: 10 · This poll was closed on Nov 8, 2021 11:01 AM.
14