Ch 05 – Fast Forward year 2 P3
1.1k 7 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 2

Part 3

“What’s wrong with Rai Sister Lea, why is this happening to him.” My mom was shaking in dads embrace. “This is to early for it to be happening I mean he hasn’t even started speaking yet.” Barely holding back tears she explains.

“It appears that someone has touched his soul, but I can’t feel mana from a demon.” My mom starts smiling again.

“but there is none of the goddesses power either, I will put a blessing on him but please keep an eye on him for now.”

 Lea lifted me up from the table and brought me into a room located on the side of the main hall. In the small room she places me onto a new smaller table and keeps eye contact the whole time. “So little Rai.” She says seductively as she leans forward. “What’s is your secret?” with skilled hands she removes my cloth top and pants that I had been wearing.  leaning forward she kisses me on the head then pulls off and with a smile plants a kiss on my lips and slides her tongue into my mouth.

She uses her tongue to explore my mouth bullying my tongue into submission and fills my mouth with her saliva. The vanilla tase of her mouth overwhelms me and she pulls her tongue out of my mouth. Slithering her tongue back into her mouth as she licks her lips. “Quite the interesting reaction for a child.” Looking down I see my dick standing at full mast leaking a steady flow of clear liquid. Placing a kiss on my lips against she places a new kiss on the tip on my dick.

“*slurp* … *lick*…*slurp*” 

Sucking on the tip on my dick she fills her mouth with my precum. “Sooooooo, Goooood.” Her face flares with a blush she lets her tongue slither out her mouth again she flicks in on the tip of my dick she slowly covers my pick in a mixture of precum and saliva covering my dick. Then she slides her tongue into the gap between the foreskin and the head. Circling the head and causing me to squirm and nearly cum. Pulling her tongue out she pulls it back into her mouth with a smile. “Almost done just enjoy the last bit.”

Pursing her lips on my dick head again she slowly lets lowers again. Slowly she begins to peel the foreskin off my dickhead but carry’s on taking my full 6 inches into her mouth without any problem. She keeps it in her mouth for a minute then – gulp – swallows. She slowly raises her head up slowly and starts bobbing up and down with a steady rhythm.

Her method was spectacular twirling her tongue around my dick as she bobs her head in a steady rhythm. I begin to tense up and feel myself reaching my limit. Letting her tongue slither out her mouth she wraps it under my balls and brings it into her mouth. She begins to suck, she sucks at full force drawing all my attention to my penis keeping up the force and only increasing her force I cant hold back any more.

“speew speew speew speew spurtle-urtle-urtle-urtle spurtle-urtle-urtle-urtle spurtle-urtle”

I release my hot load into her mouth feeling like its going on for a sloid minute. Slowly releasing my flacid member I look down and see that my penis had returned to its smaller size. Looking up I see Lea barely managing to hold all my load into her mouth with some leaking out of the side out of her mouth with a long gulp she manages to force it down.

With a look of extract on her face she looks up into the sky and begins a prayer. Managing to pull my eyes away from her face I see the front of her dress begin to stand on its own around her crouth before a wet spot begins to spread out from its peak.

“Blessing be upon us.” Lowering her head from the sky she begins to redress me and carries me out to my family. “I have placed a blessing on him, and it should hold for a bit but if his body begins to react like this again, please bring him here and I shall heal him again.”

“All right, thank you so much.” With tears of joy flowing from the sides of her face my mother picks me up with a bit of struggle and holds me close. She turns and begins to leave facing my head towards her. With cum still staining the sides of her mouth and the wet spot on her dress lea waves goodbye.

“May the goddesses blessing be upon you.”

…..

 Life got back to normal or as normal as I could have. I tried to keep a lower profile keeping my ability to speak for a bit for another month only letting it slip on my birthday much to my family’s delight. Even still my father still left and I still slept with my mother and rei still left to her friend.

Another 2 months passed. I had to visit nun sister Lea with my mother after about two and a half months from the last time leading to a loader session then the last time leading to lea having to change her nun dress Infront of me confirming my suspicions she had a dick. Her body was beautiful with pale while skin and her long golden hair that is usually hidden by her dress reaching halfway down her back. Her breast on full display are d cup from what I can see, her pink nipples are standing fill erect in the chill air. Looking down I see her plump ass usually hid by her dress and her dick on the other side. Her 11-inch dick slowly starting to go flaccid but still intimidating in its stature.

After a bit my mother’s forty forth birthday again looking very beautiful for her age and still acting as if she is in the prime of her youth. After 2 moths and a bit it was my sisters seventh birthday not much different from the last year. My relationship with my mother improving as I spent much more time with her but as my sister spent more time with her friend, we didn’t get to spend much time together.

Towards the end of the year the festival of the new dawn placing me into the kids pen I started hanging out with the smaller kids that could talk and met some new kids and started to enjoy the time there and enjoyed the final month even more than last year.

 

 

8