Ch 05 – Fast Forward year 2 P1
1.2k 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"sorry it took so long to get this chapter out, my week went the wrong way and ill try my best to get the second part out. anyway enjoy."

Year 2

Part 1

After what I heard was the new year festival of the year passing (new year) there next month was weird. While things wound down after the festival and the town returned to normal the people acted weird. The people started or should I saw stopped having sex, they started acting stunted and tired and I had no idea why the hell they were acting like that. I wanted to ask but talking before I could walk sounded like it would cause more problem than it solved.

The month felt long, and the family felt a bit sad, the baby food tasted a bit blander, and it was sadder. Luckily Rei was still more energetic than my parents, so I spent much more time with her, and she turned out to be quite fun. She would carry me around the town and to the lake near the village, we often swim there and by swim, I mean she would swim and set me in the shallows. I would be more upset if she didn’t swim naked and give me plenty of eye candy. With her tan skin, small perky breasts and no bush covering her precious place. She would always repeat anything if I laughed at it, I managed to get her to dance naked for me with this little trick and if only I was a little older.

The last day of the month was very tense like a spring waiting to be released, the whole day was like watching the timer of a bomb tick down till nothing. I want to sleep.

Bang! “ Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahn! Hoooooooooh! Aahn! Aahn! Amazing!”  

I wake up in a state of shock hearing the vicious banging happening in the other room. “AAuhh! AAuhh! AAUhh! AAUhh! AAUHH! AAUHH!” moms moaning is so load I think the neighbours might hear it but as I listen around, I can hear the neighbours doing the same I’m not sure why the hell its happening all of a sudden after them not doing it for a month but that’s not my problem. My problem is Rei who was sleeping across the room starting to masturbate

“Schlict. Schlict. Schlict.” Her fingers thrust in and out of her pussy rhythmically, the wet sound echoing in the space of the room. Her love juices sloshing inside her. “Ha, HA, Ha! HA!” her breathy moans filling the room seaming loader than the sex from the other room. Her free hand reaching up to her small breast she begins to grope and fondle “ha, Ha, Ah, AH, AHHHHH!” violently arching she squirts her bed damp, collapsing onto her bed her breath falls silent and she falls asleep. And the worst part being my body is unable to react as my mind goes wild. That same night I got Alea to pull me into Amber shallows so I could get some form of relief.

The next day we had a morning bath the first in a long while and I can’t imagine why but my mother still wouldn’t let me into the tub. She would set me on the side and wipe me down with a rough cloth. But after last night I wanted to get in, but she would pick me up and place me back as far from the tub as her arm would reach. But today I had a secret trick ready for mom. I get on all fours like I have done many times before and stand atop my back feet.

“…….”

The silence of the surrounding room left me a bit nervous did I stand up a bit too early, but I push forward and start walking towards the tub and fall forward into the tub and began to swim. Mabey swim is a bit generous I was sinking while moving forward.

“Splosh” I was ripped out of the water and flung into the air “HA, HA, HA, HA” my father was standing there with his arms open ready to catch me. “That’s my boy.” He says as he tosses me up into the air and catches me again making me lose my sense of direction and nearly puke in the bathtub, but he stops and places me a little further back from where my mother set me. After my head stopped spinning, I was my family around the edge of the tub calling me over to them. I stood up again a bit more wobbly this time and only managed to take a few staps before I fell over onto my ass. My mother worried as always picked me up and cradled me as she berated my dad for making me so dizzy.

After that I began walking all over the house my parents were a bit worried as I don’t move much when I was crawling as it was uncomfortable. Because of how fast and all over the place I was walking they started calling me there little red monster which while was terrifying knowing that there were monsters in this world, but they can’t be so bad as it sounds as we are living in a village in the middle of nowhere.

After the crazy start to the year things calmed down for a bit, things turned to a new normal for a week or two where we adjusted to a new normal. After a long day dad came back from his job whatever it is with news. He said that he had gotten a new job for a noble in the area which mom was excited to hear giving him a massive hug, but slowly releasing him after he said something to her

“What do you mean you have stay away?” Dad grabs her arms and keeps her close.

“I know but this is probably the best chance to get this job” my mother goes back in for a hug.

“I know but isn’t it to soon.” Grabbing her a bit tighter he places a kiss on her forehead.

“Don’t worry I can only start at the at the beginning of the harvest season so ill still be here for another month.”

After that sad meeting dad told Rei and I about it makes her cry and me cry in order to seem childish. But it stayed normal for the for a month all of us on the edge of the day sure to come after my dad birthday. Tuns out he is 55 years old and looks pretty good for his age. We had a birthday meal and a surprising quiet night. The following morning was filled with a clouded sky and tears. He says good by to all of us and begins to walk off towards a carriage leaving us back in the house. My mom holding me in her arms and rei back from running out to dad.

After a long sad day, we all head to bed but it is sad and quiet. I climb out my cot and walk past my sister who cried herself to sleep. I walk past the door frame left slightly open and towards my parents room. I bang my hand on the door and hear a commotion behind the door. Mom opens the door standing there almost naked standing there with only a cloth panty to cover her.

“Oooh, Rai can’t sleep huh.” She lifts me up into her arms and carries me to the double bed. “don’t worry you can sleep with me tonight.” She climbs onto the large bed and holds me close to her as she lays down again. We stay there quiet for a moment neither me nor her falling asleep. I reach out and grab one of her breasts putting the pink nipple in my mouth.

“Oh!” with a bit of a surprise and a chuckle. “it’s been a while, but I guess you are still a baby huh.” She cuddles me into her chest and rubs my head as I continue to suck. Milk. I thought that woman stop making milk after they are done feeding their baby’s. But as the sweet liquid fills my mouth, I forget about that and enjoy the sensation that I’ve missed even when I sucked Alea’s breasts it wasn’t like this. As I fall into the rhythm of sucking and swallowing, I fall asleep.

“Rai, please.” I hear this and start to slowly wake up and. “Schlict. Schlict. Schlict.” The wet sound fills the room I crack my eye open and catch an eye full of my mom going to town on herself as I was sleeping . her movement a lot more focused and refined then when I watched Rei. Her thumb rubbing on her clitoris and her pointer and middle finger thrusting out of her wet pussy filling the air with a wet and molasses smell filling the air.

I try my best to keep up the act as I keep sucking the same way I had as I was sleeping. “Humph, Humph, Humph.” I tilt my eyes up and see my mother covering her mouth and her moans probably trying to not wake me up. “Schlict. Schlict. Schlict.” Her thrusting getting more fierce as the wet sound begins to echo in the room. She begins to moan more aggressively as she her body begins to convulse.

I take this opportunity to chomp down on her nipple hot to hard but hard enough to hurt. “Hurmph” her back arches as her hand covering her pussy gets soaked with squirt.

“HA, Ha, Oh, Rai you still love mama even when you are sleeping.” Her breathing begins to calm, and we both fall asleep as I keep sucking on her nipple having a good night.

13