Ch 06 – FastForward year 3 P3
804 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 3

Part3

 

But after that my parents started encouraging me to go outside more. I didn’t even think I was not allowed to. 

But I used this freedom to go and collect the flowers by the lake to give to Rei on her birthday. She was super happy as I was generally not able to give her anything other than a kiss.

So, she was very cheerful for her eight birthdays. And because of that she had invited me to sleep with her that evening.

“Hey Rei, can I ask you a question?” Curious of why she was doing this.

Hugging me a bit closer she replies, “It’s because I wanted to.”

“Oh ok.” Unsure what she meant by that I just cuddled up to her and fell asleep.

“Huuu, Huuu, Huuuu”

I am rosed from my sleep by some heavy breathing opening my eyes to find out what was happening.

I see myself facing rei as she is rubbing something between her legs.

Then the sensation hit me like a delayed impact.

It was my dick.

Somehow during the night, I got a boner, and she has started to masturbate with it.

“Huuu, Huuu, Huuuu”

Her hot breath filled my ears still unaware to my awakening.

She kept rubbing her legs around my length as she kept herself quiet.

Unable to hold back anymore I thrust.

She stopped moving and looked down at me.

“Rai are you awake?”

I didn’t answer with words I just thrust again failing sleep.

Unsure whether she believed me or not she started rubbing her thigh’s again they were a bit wetter this time just like in the bath it seams that she enjoys either a bit of stress or the thought of being seen.

“Huuu, Huuu, Huuuu”

Her thigh’s get wetter, and the movements get faster as they get coated by a mixture of my precum and her love juices. Making sweet love sounds.

Shlop Shlop shlop.

Gritting my teeth, I feel myself begging to cum so with a final thrust I entre something .

“Hyuuu” a strong breath fills my ears I release my cum into her.

I stay like that for a minute, and we stand still as I feel a wet puddle start to form between us.

I start to feel myself reaching my limit again something different starts building in me again.

I start peeing into her.

“Hungaa, Rai Please stop I’m full.”

Though I want to listen I can’t and continue to pee inside her without any way to stop and this carries on for a full two minutes.

Plop

My penis is forced out and I can hear her stand up and make her way to the bathroom across the hallway.

She stays there for a few minutes and eventually comes back to the room, and we fall asleep.

 

“Rei are you ok?” dad askes

“you haven’t been sitting properly this morning.”

“It’s ok I just think I slept funny because when I woke up my but was sore.”

“Just be careful and ask your mother if you need some medicine.”

 

After that event Rei didn’t let me sleep with her but she started to go on adventure with my more often even when dad went off to work and we had a lot of fun.

 

Day by day the end of the year approached, and the town started to transform into its   

Festival mode.

“Rai come quick” Rei shouted with excitement.

“What’s hapeni-uuuu.”

Without giving me time to explain she pulled me out of the house and started dragging me through the town halfway through its transformation into the new year’s festival.

Without a break she continues to pull me by the hand towards a gathering of all the towns folk. Looking at where she is pulling me, I see mom and dad. Who greet me buy lifting me up and placing me on my mother’s shoulders?

“Mom, Dad what’s aaaaaa.”

Before I can even finish my thought, I see it a beautiful lade dressed similar to sister Lea but with red instead of black and white tassels on her dress.

“Hello Sho Frontier town, the great saint Nei Cou Lus has graced you with her presence.”

A cheer starts to fill the crowd but looking around I can’t who started it, but the crowd starts to follow.

 Lifting up her arms and causing her ample breasts to jiggle “Now to show you magical assistant.”

Clapping her hands together a snow of blue starts fall around the crowd and a blue beast with the head of a goat and the body of a man appeared next to her. Its muscular body only covered by a shabby loan cloth.

The crowd moves away from the monster in shock “Don’t worry my fiends this beautiful blue beast won’t hurt you.”

I come with a gift for all of you to share and enjoy.

In a single fluid movement, she drops her dress and stand naked and with a click of her fingers the monster drops its loin cloth and shows its massive penis shaped like that of human with a slightly larger base.

With a jump the monster catches her and catches her and drops her onto his massive penis.

Gasp!!

With many shocked expressions the crowd looks on in shock, but I imagine that that is not all to be seen as a blue haze starts to cover the area and the crowd starts cheering with a blue gazed eye.

“come on everybody join in.”

With a snap of her figures everyone started to strip and started playing with themselves. Some of the couples started to have sex with each other.

Looking around I notice I am unaffected.

“What? Why?”

“It’s me.” looking to the side I see Alea floating on my shoulder.

Looking around everyone is embroiled in the orgy and having a wonderful time

“it’s ok Alea let me experience this please.”

With a shocked expression on her face, she agrees.

“Please give me an experience later too.”

Nodding I feel her protection start to weaker I start to lose myself to.

.

.

.

Waking up I look around and see the strange woman gone and all the fellow villagers pulling themselves together and getting dressed in happy and reviled looks on their faces. Even though I can’t remember what happened.

This happy air followed the town to the new year festival.

 

 

Announcement

Happy Christmas/Holidays to all hope you enjoy the time with your family’s and eat to your hearts content, I would like to thank all of you for reading and supporting my stories for this year it is much appreciated. Thank you.

7