Chapter 7: Great adventure of bullshit begins.
88 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Felix the very manly man with beard on his face that makes him extra manly, that wore a black dress to supress his immense strength, sat down on a chair inside of the brown wood guildhall that was lit with magical candles, there was other people around, like the friendly guy Jacob who happened to also be an adventurer like felix.

 

Jacob who has a hobby of interupting summoning and staring inside of a pretty castle: Hi there, are you a trap?

He asked felix while taking a seat for himself, he opened the backpack and put the seat he just ripped off inside of it.

Felix: of course not, are you blind? 

Then felix pointed towards one of the adventurers who happened to be a literal walking and talking trap who loved wearing high heels and make up.

Felix: My race is human obviously, if you are wondering what a damn trap looks like here it is!

The trap adventurer who heard the discussion: Yeah are you blind Jacob, you have obviously forgotten the difference between our proud race of traps and inferior humans hmmmm! 

 

The angry trap walked away from the building for a new quest and decided to give his friend a potion.

 

Jacob became a horse and flew away from the building in a car made in the country of car making.

 

Felix: Yeah run away after making such mistake, you made one of your co workers angry.

 

A couple of seconds later, felix looked outside of the window and saw a weird event that did not make much sense and was honestly something out of his understanding of his understanding of power.

Camera teleported a couple of hours earlier to record the reaction of certain people.

Thenarrator: why did you repeat that?

Writer: fuck you that's why

Thenarrator:...

Camera teleported again back into the future to a place with a guy sitting inside a guildhall to continue recording his reaction to the weird event.

Felix: The hell is happening outside?

While felix was inside of the guildhall and sitting on that chair with some food he just ordered, the camera decided to teleport again like a maniac that abuses the teleportation power to record the weird scene outside, that felix was checking out through the window.

 

Accelerito who wore a white wig and red contact lenses to look cool with the power of vector manipulation and a certain black haired spikey man of justice with the power of Imaginebottle, "the power to nullify any supernatural abilities by throwing a bottle at the enemy with his right arm" stood outside of the guildhall to fight, because the clone of the kings daughter, the king decided to clone just in case his daughter died, had stole accelerito's lunch, so he was very mad about that and kicked her to the ground, but the black haired spikey man of justice did not like that.

The clone of the kings daughter who had dark brown hair, green eyes and wore a big pink dress, lied on the ground with teary eyes because accelerito stood on top of her for stealing his lunch.

Mikaso Rumbla: Eh I'm sorry I was just hungry :( 

Tomja Kimposibli: Stop standing on top of her and get beaten by my ultimate ability, the ImagineBottle!

Accelerito: hahaha you will never defeat me! According to the school city of science I am a powerful level 1 esper, far more powerful than your level 0 ass!

Tomja Kimposibli: You sure you are! I have an ultimate ability that nullify every supernatural abilities everytime I throw a bottle with my right arm!

Accelerito: If you claim to be a man of justice, why dont you beat down this inferior clone instead of me, she is the one who commited a crime!

Tomja Kimposibli: If you think stealing your lunch is enough of a crime enough to be bullied, you are wrong and I will break that illusion of yours with this bottle in my right hand and protect that clone!

 

Tomja quickly threw the plastic bottle and accelerito tried to reflect it by manipulating the magnitude and direction of the object but he was so bad at math that he failed to do exactly that.

Accelerito: Fuck why did you throw it like that, it made it more difficult to calculate where it was headed and i completely calculated it wrong...

 

Accelerito got mad and stepped away from the clone lying on the ground, then the clone got up and made a run for it in a funny way. 

Then he pulled out a calculator in his hand to actually make sure the calculation goes right, he threw the bottle back at tomja.

 

Accelerito: Throw it again and make sure it is exactly the correct position and speed so it is easier to calculate...

Tomja Kimposibli: No I will throw this rock instead, because my bottle nullify your power!

Accelerito: god damn it.

 

Tomja quickly threw it at accelerito and accelerito said ow.

 

Accelerito: Why did you throw it like this! do it correctly this time damn it!

 

Accelerito walked towards tomja, slowly to measure the distance with his feet just like an american, then he went back to his former location to calculate with the calculator again.

 

Accelerito: Now throw the rock again!

Tomja Kimposibli: Haaah

 

Rock finally flew away in the direction of Tomja 

Accelerito: Yeaaah finally! I could reflect the damn projectile!

 

One of the contacts fell off so accelerito tried picking it up.

 

Accelerito: Damn one of my contacts fell off.

 

Tomja avoided the rock with his amazing dodging skills, picked up the bottle and threw it once more and then ran towards accelerito to punch him.

Accelerito: Ouch fuck dude! I may suck at calculating the projectiles, but i can still kill you with a touch of my fingers, kakakakaka ksaaaaa!

Tomja grabbed the bottle with his trusty right arm to activate the Imaginebottle and blocked the finger of accelerito that was about to touch Tomjas bloodstream and kill him, he then punched accelerito again and accelerito went out cold.

 

Tomja Kimposibli: You will never hurt that clone ever again you hear that, aaaaah! 

 

After finishing him off, the clone Mikaso Rumbla appeared again with the police to drag both of them away "dont worry, the kingdom of the king was corrupted so she will not get into trouble for stealing food".

 

Mikaso Rumbla: hehehe just for messing with me, I will use the power of the original's father who took care of me the same way as the original because I am her replacement just in case she dies. You will be in great trouble and I will make sure you pay a fine...

Tomja Kimposibli: Hey I tried to protect you, you bastard!

Mikaso Rumbla: For calling me a bastard I will make sure the father of the original will punish you harder!

Tomja Kimposibli: Damn my luck.

 

Camera teleported again fast as fuck and record the actual main character chilling in the guildhall just in case the camera gets punished again for not doing a proper job.  

 

Felix: well the fuck was that, weird ass conflict and the fuck is an esper? Also weird for the clone of the king's daugther to be that corrupted in behavior? Isn't she supposed to be the replacement just in case? Well anyway...

 

Felix went outside to touch his awesome grass and go on the amazing adventure to defeat the new demon lord

The asshole church thanked him for what he is about to do and he left the city of morrikono to defeat the demon lord as the perfect SSSSSSSSSS ranked adventurer.

 

Felix: Bye amazing place I will miss ya.

 

 

 

0