Chapter 10 the people who walks in the forest and the advice from the same damn people?
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Felix stood shocked "not really" while looking at the weird people that appeared. First a dragon, now those people? How can his "epic" adventure be like this when it is supposed to be epic as hell?

 

Fellow people: Yo are you going in the direction of the demon lord's castle?

Felix: Yes I am, what about it?

Fellow people: We saw some vampire guy with silver wings that was slurping people up and he was headed there.

 

The fellow people who wore very casual modern clothes btw, grabbed a big piece of chips from the bag of chips after they finished speaking, then they resumed.

 

Fellow people: Yeah then we saw a castle flying away with rockets for some reason. So it is most likely not there anymore.

Felix: So I have to head to a completely different location in order to defeat him? So Ignore the former location of the demon lord castle?

 

The people in casual modern outfits took another slurp from the energy drink cans.

 

Fellow people: Yep, just head right there to the right and keep going forward, atleast that is one clue to the location of it.

Felix: Thank you very much, see ya :D.

Fellow people: Yeah bye

Felix: bye!

 

Felix took off and left the unknown fellow people behind while bringing up an unused strawberry soda and opened it.

After opening it, he took a sip out of that can, that is very different from a slurp btw.

 

A camera suddenly teleported to a new location while traveling back in time...

 

Meanwhile... a couple of hours earlier before the meeting of the dragon. 

Inside a black castle of demonic aura located in a forest of demon land, stood two people inside talking to each other about something...

 

Angelica: Dang what a nice castle, it is black and shit, totally my style.

Demon general: Yeah I agree with you, but all of these corpse of dead demons makes it a bit disgusting, we must clean up.

Angelica: Sure thing, also I am a vampire, why dont we change my title to vampire lord instead? Calling me demon lord doesn't really fit in my opinion.

Demon general: Yeah it is weird to call you demon lord while not even being a demon. Btw you are taking this surpricingly well for a former human that was cursed by our former leader.

Angelica: Yeah man I am fucking regreting coming here so badly but what do I say when I literally drank people to death haha :D

Yeah I am fucking insane right now and I just want to fit in somewhere :D.

Demon general: Good choice, it seems like our former leader got the right advice when he was told by that "Espe" oh shit I mean her name was Espe, yeah she is one piece of work, she worked as our leader's advicer, she is awesome! 

Demon general mind: Oh shit I hope I did not leak too much information with that slip up D:

Angelica: Sure thing I am glad to help!

 

"Angelica took out a feather from his new wings"

 

Angelica: Btw where is that advicer? Would be nice to get some advice on what I do now...

Demon general: O_O yeah he he he, sure, sorry about that but I think she took a pretty darn long vacation.

Angelica: tell her when she is back that I am waiting :D

Demon general: Btw I decided to move the castle, after the very epic battle, we became quite weak. So I thought it would be a good idea to get away from here just in case some other strong humans arrived here.

Demon general pull out a comically large red button that was very obviously a damn button and just pressed it. Then a bunch of rockets appeared under the castle and it had enough force to make it fly.

 

Confused by the events, the camera teleported back to felix, but he was already gone, going in the direction the fellow people pointed at.

What happens next? What is gonna happen now?

Will the camera find felix fast enough before he finds the castle, so the story can continue in an enjoyable way?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF RANDOM FANTASY! 

Buuhuhuhuhahahaha "background music in the background with electric guitar".

0