The Four Great Villains: Profile – Keatori
461 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Keatori

Keatori (Key-ah-tore-ree) Mellon (Mell-loan)

As the head of the Samurai Clan, Keatori was most definitely stubborn and prideful, but those two traits of hers could easily be overshadowed by her skills not only in combat, but in leadership as well.

Keatori is the First Great Villain of Fantarsia, and she is more on the bad side than being just a leader. She sees herself as a demigod and wants to bring the glory of the Samurai to all. In other words, she wants to conquer the entire world. However, she didn't just go for it like one would expect. Instead, she bided her time and knew that, in the end, she wouldn't be able to conquer the entire world. She mostly gained land through bloody conquest and through tribute but she also was a skilled diplomat and had many relations to other Nations. She was truly beloved by her Nation and, although many Nations see her as someone who has a god-complex, they do respect her. When the Second Generation killed her, many of the Nations actually stopped getting involved with them out of respect for Keatori and to help restore the Samurai Clan into a state of peace. Though, if one were to look into this seemingly nice act, one would think it strange that none of them tried anything. Well, one Nation did and they were never seen again. It is reasoned that the Samurai Clan had a secret backer that even they didn't know about. The person who backed them was none other than Scenellia, or the Cherry Army as it was called during the time. 

 

Description: Long black and red hair and wearing a red, purple, and dark red shrine maiden-like outfit, Keatori definitely fit the bill of being noble. Her skin was light and glowed and her slightly red and purplish sharp eyes as well as her sharp curves made her attractive and seem like a princess. Though on the slightly small side and barely having any bust, Keatori has sharp curves and, unsurprisingly, a lot of muscles despite looking skinny. Her skin is smooth to touch but one could feel the hard muscle underneath.

 

Fighting Style: Keatori wields a common broadsword and a long dagger, both silver and gold in color and made from Elsnor Steel. She has two sets of the weapons hidden in her robes, shrunk down with magic for easier use, and a magically made set she can call whenever. She is skilled in other weapons, especially the polearm and longbow, but her real art isn't with using weapons. Keatori is a martial artist and uses chi despite being from the Samurai Clan. Her martial arts focuses mainly on the palm strike. She uses it with enough force to crack heavy steel armor. She fights the best without the long dagger she uses as, without the dagger, she gets extra mobility and a free hand ready to be used. Of course, her other power is her high mana pool and lightning and energy magic, a technique she learned from a long dead idol of hers named Kris.

 

Bio

Born and raised in the slums until she was six, Keatori ran away from home after a rival Nation raised a nearby village. She went into the mountains where she started to train herself so she can return and protect her village. When she was seven, she was spotted by a monk who trained her. At the time, the monk had brought her to see the Cherry Army. There, Keatori fell in love with at first sight one of the Star Generals of the Cherry Army, Kristine, or Kris, and her powerful use of lightning and energy magic. At age twelve, she learned that the Cherry Army has went into hiding for some reason. At age thirteen, she learned that almost every single Star General in the Cherry army was killed after a brutal ambush, leaving only Nightmare and the leader of the Cherry Army, Cherry, alive and a rather small army. Determined to get revenge, Keatori trained even harder and managed to track down Nightmare and begged her to learn Kristine's fighting style. Nightmare agreed and sent her away with two gems and some instructions and a warning. When she returned, Keatori was told to crush the green gem. When she was done with her training, she was told to crush the purple gem. Keatori didn't listen to the instructions. When she got back, her home village was under attack. In order to get the strength needed to fend of the attackers, Keatori broke both gems at the same time. The result was a sudden power surge which screwed with her brain. Because of that, she couldn't save her village. Angered, Keatori marched to where Nightmare was only to discover that she was gone, no trace to where she went.

When she turned fourteen, the monk raising her died. It was during this time that a Samurai official noticed her and took her in. By age sixteen, she took over his household. By age eighteen, she was well known. By age nineteen, she was declared as the Emperor's right hand. At age twenty one, she became the ruler of the Samurai Clan. This rapid success wasn't all luck. Keatori was a natural born leader and fighter, skilled in combat and the art of words. However, the downfall was that she gained a massive ego on top of her already high ego. She declared herself a demigod and became a ruthless yet very efficient ruler and it didn't take long for her ego to rub off on the Samurai Clan, making them think they are superior to other Nations. They all agreed with Keatori's plan to take over the world one step at a time and added her to their religion. She was often cruel to other Nations but, there is no doubt that she was wise. However, even if she swiftly and quickly recovered from the shock of gun warfare and more modern technology the Second Generation, or the Heroes, brought, almost annihilating them and teaching them their place over and over again, she was ultimately killed and her Nation took a major blow, crushing them and forcing them to go into hiding.

 

Outcome: Keatori was the first Great Villain of Fantarsia but she was no pushover. She taught the Second Generation that they aren't living in some typical fantasy isekai novel. Even if they are strong and can even be considered overpowered, they can die and fail so easily. She tested their resolve, morals, and trust in each other and slaughtered almost everyone in their entire Nation with ease. She even got around their use of guns and other modern technology with pure skill and smarts. She left a mark on them, and a scar...a scar that would only get bigger with the other Great Villains.

 

Second Generations: The heroes of Fantarsia and the second generation of reincarnaters into the world of Fantarsia. The enemies of the Four Great Villains.

 

 

9