Rising From Dark Ashes
1.8k 2 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[10 years ago, Misty, Azriel's "Step Mother's" View]

 

Misty was a bright and successful Gym leader until she made a spontaneous trip up to mount moon. She had Left Ash Ketchum's group and headed back to Cerulean City to take over the gym. 

 

While there, she had been successful from everything she had learned along her journey, but something changed one day for her. Misty got a strange urge to take a trip and asked her sisters to watch the gym while she was up in the mountains.

 

They had asked her how long Misty planned to be gone for, but she had no answer to give to them. She wasn't even sure why she was going, and Misty only took what she needed.

 

Once Misty had arrived at the top of Mount Moon, she passed out much like Azriel did at the beginning of this tale. In her head, Misty met Arceus, or what was left of him; his former body was already dead along with his five children.

 

Misty could not believe what she had heard. The Pokémon that created the universe and everything being dead shook her down her core. 

 

Then when she was told that Ash was the one that killed them all, Misty nearly lost her mind.

 

"How can this be possible?!" Misty had wailed, and Arceus blasted her with a vision of Ash going to the reverse world where Giratina had been banished.

 

Misty was thrown through a scene of the Ash being twisted by an unknown force, then capturing Giratina in the Reverse Dimension. Then she saw Ash using Dialga to kill Arceus by chasing it into traps across time.

 

Using fractured copies of himself, Ash chased until Arceus finally was killed. Something had prevented the creator of everything from stopping the Dark Ash but sent out a final copy to meet Misty.

 

After that, the other four Mythical Pokémon were hunted down using Dialga and Giratina. After Ash used Giratina to alter the world to the way it is now, and then killed the last two children.

 

Melia, The Mew, the prodigy child, was the only one left and was told to go into hiding from Ash. Arceus had already left her message but did not tell either that everyone else and he were already dead.

 

When Misty awoke, she was older, and there was a child in her hands, Azriel. Using the last of his strength, Acreus created a new kind of Pokémon, the boy.

 

Looking identical to a human at creation, Azriel was the first Pokémon to adapt and evolve. Constantly improving from each fight with a human, and gain traits of Pokémon it faced.

 

The moment Misty awoke was when the world changed, and as per Arceus's wishes, she slowly and secretly made her way to Pallet Town. The journey had been dangerous and horrifying as Misty had watched people she knew relentlessly kill and do far worse things to Pokémon.

 

Misty would raise this unspeaking child for the next ten years that helped her with every task as though it was her friend and not a child. Never did he speak, but the two spent many hours together in Ash's rival's house.

 

Misty had darkened her hair color and had her Pokémon bring her things that she needed to stay out of professor Oak's eyes. The old man was nothing but a pervert who was selling lower-grade Pokémon to food processing plants.

 

Over the years, Misty had watched the world through her old tv, and it had slowly been tearing itself apart. While Ash ruled over everything, his reach could not cover the entire world.

 

Each town and city became like its own country, and with the dramatic change to Pokémon. They could use and breed Pokémon faster than humans, so many cities were run by captured pokemon.

 

Ash's mother was killed by retaliation from the Pokémon fire years before the current events, and that's when things got terrible. 

 

Certain types of Pokémon were hunted to near extinction.

 

Now, fast forward to the time right as the Reborn Soul enters the Pokémon Azriel body.

 

Misty was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast for the two of them with the help of her Stamie, who was now a purple four-armed woman. The two of them heard strange tearing sounds coming from Azriel's room, and Misty went over to see what had happened.

 

Then Misty had walked into the room that had held the boy that had been her whole life. Now, a naked and fiercely attractive man was standing with the blanket around him, looking directly at her with surprise.

 

Then she realized that it was still Azriel, she knew him, and he had groaned much older and attractive. Then he started to fall, and Misty dove forward to try and catch him but was pulled on top of him as Azriel slammed to the ground.

 

Misty gasped as her virgin pussy was pierced by the tip of Azriel's cock that had suddenly become hard as they fell. Pleasure like nothing Misty felt before rocked her body as she instantly froze from being penetrated for the first time.

 

The door had closed slowly as Starmie saw the tip of the massive cock in Misty's slit. The Mating hole of her master was leaking a small amount of blood, but she knew her trainer had not mated before.

 

Starmie was not sure what was going on, so she closed the door most of the way. She watched to make sure nothing terrible happened.

 

Two of Starmie's hands moved between her legs and to her breasts as she watched. The master never went near other humans, but the two of them played around numerous times.

 

Now Stamie watched her master be pierced for the first time by that massive pink cock. I was making Starmie's tight little virgin Poké-pussy drip as she watched.

 

Back in the room, Misty slowly gasped as she leaned forward to remove the cock from her aching pussy; she wasn't ready for that. However, as she leaned her face down beside Azriel's head, She heard a strange feminine voice not befitting his body call to her in her mind.

 

"I am Melia, a Mew, and Arceus's child. I need you to place his penis in your mouth, and suck the seed from him to fulfill my father's wishes, and begin the Rebellion!" Melia told Misty, and she didn't hesitate as Stamie's fingers started to move faster.  

49