Severely Abused
808 4 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I used the whirling Ball Wacker Staff, hitting the ball and snapping the Great Ball in two. It missed the Professor, but his eyes still went huge. 

 

He started to struggle, trying to yell past the gag, looking very upset. So, I went over and to the cloth off Oak's mouth, and he spit out a cloth.

 

"What do you think you are doing! Do you know what will happen if you let her go?" Professor Oak asked me with a worried and frantic look on his face.

 

"Oh? I am not worried, and you don't need to worry; she doesn't want anything to do with you. I offered her the chance to kill you, and she told me I could do it, but I might consider letting you go. That is if you can answer some questions for me," I said, and the Professor's face changed to that of a happy man ready to help in any way he could.

 

I was glad that he was bigger and more youthful-looking. It made me be able to see past the cartoon that I had always known; this was not the same person.

 

"Sure! I don't want to die just yet, so I can help you out!" Oak said in an overly helpful voice that sounded genuine, and maybe it was.

 

"Good. First, where are all the Pokémon? The ones that are transferred and then sold. I also need to know who is buying them," I explained to Oak, but then his expression changed.

 

"No," Oak said, and nothing else.

 

While I hadn't expected him to just blatantly deny me like that with a stone-cold face, I also hadn't expected this to be very easy. Still, it looks like it was time to play bad cop, bad cop.

 

I wound up and then struck the side of Oak's head, knocking him and the chair over on the ground. I made sure that I didn't hurt him too badly and kept him from getting knocked out, and I walked over to him as he groaned.

 

I took the Ball Wacker Staff and drove on end into the knee that was in horrible condition and very swollen. Professor Oak screamed out as I slammed the butt of my staff over and over until his voice started to get hoarse.

 

I stopped and waited a few minutes while Oak caught his breath, and I wanted to see how things were going with Graves. He was pulling up the other pokemon, and I looked over his shoulder, and there was an… 

 

[Akali, the Arcanine is usually a lot better looking than this, but he keeps the strung out most of the time, so they hardly ever eat. I think that you should just kill him or let them; he is not worth questioning. Everything that you need to know, either I or the case of technological crotch rot in your pocket can tell you.]

 

"I can fucking hear you, you one-eyed perverted fuck! Crotch rot? You had better watch your back when you are sleeping, or this hairy duck will jerk off in your ear!" Dirty Harry shouted from my pocket.  

 

"Sorry, he is indestructible, but maybe we can use him for different kinds of torture? What do you say, Graves? Wanna try shoving Dirty Harry up Professor Oak's ass?" I asked Graves with a grin.

 

"More than I want to wake up tomorrow. Pass that shitty Talkbox here, and I will see how loud the filthy machine is from halfway up the Professor's intestines!" Graves growled with a glowing pink eye and a sadistic grin.

 

"Hey! Wait, what the hell is who with you? That isn't right! Just kill me! I won't tell you anything! HEY! Listen to me, you stupid fucking Pokémon!" Oak all but screamed, but the way that he said Pokémon really irked me, so I reached in my pocket.

 

"Hey! NO! Don't let that fucking bath toy convince you of that shit! I swear to fucking go if you do, I will never forget this, and I will make your life a living fucking hell, you bastard!" Dirty Harry screamed.

 

I wasn't actually going to do it, but Oak didn't know that. Yet, he was still ready to die before even giving me a small, simple piece of information. Looks like Graves was right, and this was just going to be a waste of time, and I put Dirty Harry back in my pocket where he remained silent.

 

'Pass me the one that looks like it is most likely to want to eat the professor, but not me.' I thought to Graves, and he nodded, turning back to the balls.

 

I turned back to the Professor, reached down, grabbed the top corner of the back of his chair, and started to drag him to the front door. 

 

"What are you doing? Are you going to let me go? If you do, I will tell you where I have something special hidden!" Oak told me, but I ignored him. 

 

Everything past this point would be a ploy so he wouldn't die, but I decided to play along.

 

"Oh? And what secret do you have?" I asked as I dragged him and the chair outside.

 

Graves gave me a standard Poké Ball as he walked out with me, and I signaled for him to untie the Professor. 

 

[That is Cherry. She is in rough shape, but she is good; she just has been severely abused and mistreated. She is the best of the four left, but you will still need to take care of her; she will still be dangerous.]

 

Another one, but I would deal with that problem after. For now, I could let this one have some revenge. 

 

"Oak, for your crimes against the Pokémon you swore to study and protect, I sentence you to death. I could turn you into a Pokémon, but you are far beyond any kind of help, and I will let you sleep in the bed that you made.

 

The Professor was trying to get up, but I summoned the Ball Wacker Staff and snapped it down on the Poké Ball. The ball started to glow in my hand, and I tossed it to land in front of the Professor, trying to get up and away.

20