Warning, Massive Legendary Pokémon Incoming!
553 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I was pulled up the stairs, Harry buzzed in my pocket, which was weird because he usually shouted most things out loud. I pulled the Breedé-Dex and opened up to see a flashing red light and a pulsing message.

 

<Warning, massive Legendary Pokémon incoming, Lugia! I don't think that she will attack, but there is a chance that she is under Ash's control. I can't do more than identify incoming targets, but I didn't want to freak the other out. I suggest you talk to her by yourself; I can sense two other intense energy sources, but they are riding Lugia, so I can't identify them.>

 

Jackie had stopped and was watching me put Harry back in my pocket as I cycled through my options. I really didn't have any that came to my mind that would work other than going out and hoping for the best.

 

If a bunch of legendary Pokémon were going to come and attack this place, there wasn't much any of us could do to stop them. My best option was to go out alone and not alarm anyone, but I could ask for one person's help.

 

'Graves, we have company. Do you mind coming out with me to greet our new guests?'

 

[Yes, I sense there is a bunch of powerful Pokémon that are incoming. Do you think that they are going to be a problem?]

 

I sent a no to Graves and then focused on Jackie. I wanted to let her know that we would have to pause on our fun, but she was suddenly starting to look sick.

 

"Jackie, are you okay?" I asked her, but before Jackie could answer, she burst with light.

 

After the light cleared, Jackie had lost all her hair, and her skin was blue. The front of her body looked like it was covered in a yellow horizontal striped one-piece bathing suit, but It wasn't.

 

I could clearly see the definition of her body, like she was wearing nothing. Something like this could prove to be very distracting in the middle of a fight, and getting them some real clothes might be a good idea.

 

"I need to go out and check on some guests outside, but you look really good. How do you feel?" I asked, but Jackie, the Squirtle, came over and hugged me instead of replying.

 

I wrapped my arms around Jackie and her small orange shell, letting her rest her smooth blue head on me. Graves walked over, and I nodded to him as the two of us pulled apart, but Jackie's feminine Squirtle smiled at me.

 

"Go, I will be fine, my mind is finally back to me, and my thoughts are all my own. I am sad that I had to be changed, but I am sure that all things happen for a reason," Jackie said to me, and I nodded to her as I turned to follow Graves to the door.

 

The grizzled Psyduck opened the door for me, and I walked outside. I could feel the energy sources getting closer now, and it was hard to believe that I couldn't have detected this from inside the building.

 

[The building is built to block the detection of Pokémon energy. We have a system inside to determine the types of Pokémon that enter the area. The scan covers the entire area around Pallet town and down to the docks. The Pokémon coming are Mew, Mythical Class, Lugia, Diancie, and Zerora, Legendary Class.]

 

Gallia the Gardevior's lovely voice rang through my head like a sweet melody. It was so much nicer to hear messages from her rather than the screams I usually got from Harry.

 

"You know that I can hear you, right Dick Head? Give them some room, Lugia can shrink down, but she will have to land to let Zerora down first!" Dirty Harry growled from my pocket, and I sighed.

 

I couldn't have a thought without having someone intercept it. 

 

"You can't block me out, but you can keep the others out, and I can show you later, Numb Nuts! Plus, if you want me to stop listening to you, stop talking so much shit about me! I didn't ask for this," Dirty Harry growled from my pocket.

 

I guess that it was true, but there was a certain amount of give and take. The cursing and swearing were a bit much at times, especially when the others were around.

 

None of them seemed used to that kind of vulgarity or even knew what much of it meant. 

 

"Again, the radical swings in my personality are not my fault and caused by me missing parts and certain updates that you will gain as we travel the world," Harry explained, using his more calm voice.

 

I guess the cursing came out as his other emotion outside of calm. Happiness, anger, sadness, all extreme and vulgar, or nothing.

 

"Fuck yeah, now go smash some Legendary pussy!" Dirty Harry said out loud, and both me and Graves facepalmed.

 

In the next moment, the large white body with blue highlights of Lugia's that I remembered landed right in front of me. Right after, Melia and two other females jumped down off Lugia's back.

 

The massive Pokémon flashed with light, and suddenly she was a fraction of her size in a more human-anthro body combination. She had blue eyebrows and a sexy large white tail hanging from the back of her thick hips.

 

The other two new girls were more human than their original forms, but they still held more anthro qualities than human ones. 

 

Zerora's Baby Blue whiskers and crystal looked good with her cat-like features. She was taller than Diancie and Melia, the Mew I had spoken to before I was sure of.  

 

"We decided that the best way that we could help you was to come to you directly before you left. The four of us would like to offer you our help here to protect the place. It is crucial that we keep things here safe and secret for you so things can go on without worry. I am the same Melia from your vision with me," Melia said to me and blushed at the last part as the four Poké-women approached me.

 

"Man, would I love to be a part of this encounter!" Dirty Harry called from my pocket, and Graves and I slapped our faces again.

 

10