Putting Off The Inevitable
411 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I guided the three women inside, but I asked Graves if he could drive the truck before I followed them inside.

 

"Yeah, but what do you want me to do with it?" Graves asked me in a low voice.

 

"I want you to go and collect everything that is at the other house and bring what you can to the Lab. I think that we should keep everyone here for now, but I am not really sure what we are going to do about the expansion of the Laboratory," I said to Graves, but before he could say anything, Harry piped up.

 

"Don't worry about that for now! You need to get your show on the road and stop wasting time here. You need to get to Viridian to secure it and then Pewter, and then we need to discover a way to give people your cum! Also, I don't think that Jackie Squirtle form is going to stick, but that might not be a bad thing," Harry explained to me, but I was a bit confused by what he meant, but Graves waved at me as he headed back into the Lab.

 

[I will get the girls to come with me and help me load up things, but Harry isn't wrong. You should get going, but Gallia has to show you a few things before you go. Don't be alarmed, but she is going to show you what it is like to be inside a Poké Ball, so don't get excited. It's just so you know what it's like so it is easier for you to get out of you get caught in one.]

 

The door to the Lab closed behind Grave's, and I sat down in the grass and pulled Harry out of my breast pocket, putting him down in the grass. I leaned back and looked up at the sky, thinking about everything that had happened so far, but this was just me putting off leaving.

 

I still wasn't sure what I was going to do about the other Pokémon that I was going to meet along the way. I also wanted to spend more time with the girls before having to leave, but now I was going to have to go and fight with humans and Pokémon.

 

Was I going to have to kill them? The humans I understood, but the Pokémon were the ones that I was trying to save.

 

"Yeah, some of them are going to try and kill you, and there is nothing you can do but fight back, or you will be the one that ends up dead. These girls that you have here are not a mirror image of how this world is going to look when you leave here," Harry explained to me, and I nodded along as he did.

 

"It is true that you will have to kill some, but this would be true even if things were like they were before. There are some pokemon that are just bad eggs, and some that are the noblest creatures that you will ever meet."

 

I recognized the voice right away but didn't move and kept my focus up in the clear blue sunny sky. Melia, the Mythical Pokémon Mew, floated around and came to rest her small mousy body into my lap.

 

Melia was in her standard form that I remembered from the shows and game, and she looked like a large pink mouse. I used one of my hands to stroke her fur as I used the other to prop me up.

 

"I guess that I am just concerned about the other Pokémon that I am supposed to be trying to save," I said as I gazed into the sky.

 

"You aren't going to be able to save everyone; you have a job to do. That means that you are going to have to become the harbinger that all will fear. It won't be easy for you, and I am sorry to drag you into this, but we need your help," Melia explained from my lap, and I sighed.

 

"Yeah, I am not thrilled about that part, but it is what it is. I am just worried about the docks and keeping this place safe," I explained to Melia, but she turned her head up to look at me before speaking.

 

"You don't need to worry about that for now; we will watch over everything here with the girls. I don't know what we can do to improve the place, but we will keep watch over the place, and we can defend it if anyone tries to attack!" Melia explained with a flair of defiance that was cute.

 

While having strong pokemon here was good, it would also be an excellent way to paint a giant target on our backs. I still needed to figure out what I was going to do about the ship that was going to be coming in two weeks to pick up a load of transferred Pokémon.

 

"That is why we need to get going! You need to be back here so you can deal with them, but you need to make sure that you have a good excuse. We don't know if there was a contract or something signed yet. We will have to hope that we can just say we have a different buyer. Something tells me that it won't be that easy," Harry explained from the grass beside me.

 

I patted Melia, and she floated up into the air as I stood up from the ground, picking Harry back up. I slipped him back into my pocket and turned back to the Lab with Melia floating beside me.

 

"Well, if I have to get the show on the road, I better get back inside and say goodbye to everyone. I feel like I just got here, but I guess that I would have lots of time to spend with everyone after I got my small region under control," I said with a sigh as I opened the door to the Laboratory and walked inside where it sounded like everyone was trying to take at once.

4