Experienced What The Poké Ball Was All About
382 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We are going to have to change everything down in the basement if we are going to fit more people in here!" Sammy said to the others as I walked into the laboratory.

 

Starmie smiled and waved at me after closing the door behind Melia and me. Galli and Misty both waved at me and motioned for me to come over.

 

The new Pokémon were gathered around the table standing, and all talking. My eyes were drawn to the beautiful creatures once again. 

 

They were all women I would love to get to know better. Too bad that everyone was rushing me out the door.

 

I would get this section of Kanto cordoned off and make the place safe for all the Pokémon I would be rescuing. Then, I would have a bit of free time to…

 

"Bang all these Poké-Babes, right? That's how you wanted to finish that sentence, right? Fucking all this legendary pussy! I don't have a speaker; you can't silence me! I have the right to free speech! Don't work all you Common to Rare Babes! He will let you all have a taste of his Poké-Piercer too!" Dirty Harry cackled as I tried to cover all sides of him to mute his sound, but nothing worked.

 

To my surprise, the women all began to laugh, and I let out a sigh as I made my way over to the table. Though, as I got closer to the table, the laughter died, and the three new women started to eye me with very little restraint, looking me up and down.

 

I was surprised at how forward they were about the looks, but I decided that I would pretend not to notice. I didn't want the other girls to start feeling inferior to the new ones because they were the ones that helped me get to this point.

 

These new women were all part of the group of ten that had summoned me to this world. That didn't make them bad people, they could have gotten anyone, but I was the lucky candidate, no matter how messed up the place was.

 

"Alright, so I guess that I am supposed to be hitting the road, but I am supposed to see you about something before I go, right?" I asked Gallia as I looked directly at her.

 

Gallia nodded and then turned around to the counter behind her, where there were some black gloves and a few Poké Balls. I watched as she put on the gloves that were obviously too big and made for hands my size and then picked up one of the balls, turning back to me.

 

"Before you leave, I want you to experience this for yourself, so you know how to break free. Once you are inside, you should have no trouble getting free in your current state. If you are weakened, this could change for you, and your risk of getting trapped inside the ball is much greater," Gallia explained.

 

I watch the red and white ball in her hand closely, now too excited to have my body crammed inside of it. I still didn't understand how the thing even worked.

 

"How do I or any of you get sucked inside of one of these things?" I asked, pointing to the ball in Gallia's hand, but the Zerora Pokémon was the one that spoke up.

 

"The balls can convert our matter into energy and bounce it around the inside until we are let out, but we are conscious the entire time. The normal balls have the lowest chance of achieving the synchronization rate, but after it is achieved, something else happens. The Pokémon's energy is locked to the ball, and the trainer is synced with the ball, controlling the Pokémon," The Zerora Pokémon with yellow fur with cat-like features.

 

She also had sky blue whiskers and a gem on her forehead. One strange thing that I noticed was that her tail was coming out of her back between her shoulder blades.

 

As for the Poké Balls, I had assumed that they would be something of that nature. It meant I just had to try and make my energy levels as unstable as possible when someone tried to catch me.

 

The problem was that I had no idea what that even meant. All that I could remember from when I evolved the first time was being in pain and then blacking out, so that wasn't much help.

 

"I guess I am just going to have to get it over with. Toss it at me," I said after I turned myself to face Gallia again.

 

The beautiful Gardevoir tossed the red and white Poké Ball at me, and I tensed as time slowed. I instinctively reached out and grabbed it out of the air, but the moment I touched it, the ball flew back out of my reach lightning fast.

 

The ball clicked open, and before I could do anything, I was ripped from my body. The ball closed as I entered, and everything was dark, and my form bounced around the inside of the Poké Ball at high speed.

 

I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing, and I was freaking out because there was nothing that I could do. I had no way to control the course or knew what that could even do if I could direct myself.

 

[Get upset, and use your emotions to free yourself, but watch out for the reflective panels. They are the thing that locks you into sync, but they also take away your will! Even a typical Poké Ball can affect you!] 

 

Gallia's voice sang in my head, and I dug deep to pull up my rage, but then I saw it. Time seemed to slow down as I could see what I was about to hit one of the reflective panels.

 

The moment that I hit the strip, I was hit with a crushing wave of self-doubt that I had never experienced before in my life. Then it was gone, and time sped back up, but now that I had experienced what the Poké Ball was all about, I was more than angry.

 

I would break every last one of these damn things.

5