Visit Me In My Dreams
327 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Interesting, this was just adding more layers to this messed-up world, but things could be worse. Twist my rubber arm, but I will do my job with a smile on my face and a salute to all that wished to come before!

 

After that, I was introduced to the other girls, Wendy the Lugia and Tracy the Diancie. 

 

Both were beautiful, but now that I knew that destiny would pull us all together. I would get each of these girls between the sheets at some point.

 

I just had to stay alive till then and save the known world for Pokémon. It was hardly a task, more like life goals, but complaining about it wasn't going to get me back here and fast.

 

"These gloves will allow you to catch Poké Balls and use them to catch other Pokémon. Some of them will attack you, and when they do, you will have to defend yourself," Gallia explained as she handed me what I could see were dark purple… tanned hide gloves.

 

"What are these made out of?" I asked as I took the gloves from Gallia, and the question made her wince.

 

"Ekans skin. It worked the best, and it is easy to tan. Regardless of how we feel about humans, some Pokémon have been killing others since Arceus created everything. The dead skin will block the trigger activation of the Poké Ball, but I don't know how well it will work with higher quality Poké Ball," Gallia explained, and I nodded my head, but I  still had more questions.

 

I was curious about the difference between a Poké Ball and a Great Ball or an Ultra Ball. There was also the question about the Master Balls, the one ball that could catch any Pokémon.

 

"I will explain the difference as you go, but it is going to start getting dark soon. I suggest that you get moving now, and you will reach Viridian before it gets completely dark, but you need to get going," Gallia explained, and Misty came over with a backpack. 

 

I took the bag from her, but then Misty threw her arms around my neck as she jumped forward to hug me. I hugged her back after getting the bag over both my shoulders, feeling the press of her soft blue chest pressing into my own.

 

"I wish that I didn't have to go, but duty calls. The world isn't going to save itself, or I wouldn't be here," I said to Misty as I stroked her smooth head, running my fingers across where her head fin connected to her skin.

 

"I know, but I am okay with waiting for a bit. Maybe when you come back, we can go for a picnic or something like that," Misty suggested, and I kissed the top of her blue head.

 

"Yeah, that sounds good; we can go down to the beach," I said with a smile as I pulled back from Misty.

 

I looked around at the rest of the women gathered and nodded to everyone. 

 

"If you need anything, you can ask Gallia to ask us," Melia added, and I smiled at her and then winked at the pink floating mouse.

 

"Maybe you can come and visit me in my dreams one night? Maybe we can pick up where we left off last time?" I asked Melia suggestively.

 

Suddenly, Melia poofed into a cloud of white smoke, and then she ran to hide behind Wendy with bright red cheeks. The act made me grin brightly, and some of the girls started to laugh.

 

I turned from the group with a sigh and started to head for the door to leave, but there were two mostly normal Pokémon waiting for me. Aimee the Rattata, and Randy the Squirtle.

 

I had sadly forgotten about both of them, but I wasn't sure what Randy wanted, but I knew what Aimee did.

 

The two of them had determined looks on their faces as I walked up. They both waited until I was in front of them before either spoke.

 

"So, you fixed my Trainer, but now, she can't be my Trainer! You also rescued this girl, Aimee, but now what are we supposed to do?" Randy asked as his determination slipped into despair.

 

I hadn't really thought about this yet, but if I remember right, there was a place where you could take Pokémon to have them trained. Maybe it was possible to create some type of training course, but I could get Graves to train them for now.

 

"I will ask Graves, the big Psyduck, to start training you when he gets a chance. This is the only way that you will get stronger. You both need to gain more energy so you can evolve and get stronger!" I said, and closed my fist and pumped my arm as I did, but Aimee was giving me a strange look.

 

"Didn't you give Gallia and Misty something to make them better and stronger? Don't you have some kind of special juice or something that you gave them? Can't we have that?!" Aimee asked me, getting more excited as she did, in turn making Randy get excited as well.

 

"Yeah, I want some of your juice too! Fill me full of that stuff if it means I can get stronger!" Randy cheered, and I groaned as I facepalmed.

 

"No, you two need to get stronger first, and we still don't know the full effects of what it does yet. It hasn't been tried on Pokémon still in the Pokémon form, not human-like. The best thing that you can do for now is getting stronger through training," I explained to the two.

 

They both looked disheartened, but then I heard Jackie speak up from behind me.

 

"Can I do the training as well? Since I am a Pokémon now, I guess that I should try to get stronger and maybe even evolve?" Jackie asked, and I turned to nod to her, but then Randy spoke up in defiance, and I rolled my eyes.

 

6