Echoes
87 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The whole point of me coming alone was to save time and be covert about the whole operation. Now, Psyduck and one of the legendary women were on their way here; so much for being sneaky.

Still, the Beedrill will not be able to last long against the three of us, but they had Bella. There was a very good chance that they would use her against me, so I needed to consider this.

"What else haven't you told me? I need to know everything about the Beedrill and Bernerd, who is obviously their leader. Do not leave anything out, and tell me the location where they will be holding her," I ordered the stunned-looking Beatrice.

'You also need to speak up.' I instructed in my mind as I reached in my pocket to pull out my Breedé-Dex.

"I didn't hear anything, and there is no way that you would have been able to do anything about it. If I had woken you, which I couldn't have, you would have been killed, just like the others. He said this would happen; Young Bull foresaw six clothes hanging by threads being pulled by the wind. Three of them were torn to shreds, one had holes punched in it, and the last was taken by the holed one in the wind," Harry explained, and I glared down at the black device in my hands in frustration.

So now the wolf in my head was a seer? How did he even know what they meant?

<Young Bull is the one that walks between worlds, not me. I trust him, and so do you, so I listen if he says not to do something. You, of all people, should know that we can't run from these things.>

Harry kept talking like I had a clue what he was going on about, but I was lost. I was already tossed from another world, some being something more than what I assumed wasn't that much of a stretch.

"There is one thing that I haven't told you about. Bernard is a Mega-Beedrill, and there could be more than just the four brothers! If you had just forced yourself on her like a normal human, none of this would have happened!" Beatrice shouted out, pulling my attention from Harry.

I resisted the urge to slap the stupid woman and glared at her instead before speaking. Of course, it was a beehive, so there were going to be more than just eight bees, but the whole mega thing was unknown to me.

"Where are they, and how does a Pokémon become a Mega?" I asked.

"I don't know. I have never tried to find them before, but I would assume that they are somewhere in the western cliffs. I also have no idea how a Pokémon can do it, but I don't think he can do it all the time," Beatrice explained.

I sent a mental nudge to Gallia, gave her the information I had, and asked about the Mega-Evolutions.

[Mega evolution requires Mega Energy that the trainer's Pokémon defeat during Raids. There are raid stations set up worldwide, but no one controls them or knows how they got here. They appeared ten years ago when the world changed, and now they produce common to mythical Pokémon.] Gallia explained to me.

'Does that mean that just anyone can catch these Pokémon? A system like that in the mobile version allowed us to battle and capture certain hard-to-find Pokémon. This was a system from my old world, but it was just a game and not really like things are here.'

[If our world is a product of your old world, then you should have a good understanding of our world then, right?] Gallia asked me as I turned away from Beatrice and the torn bodies.

This place was a mess, and I needed to get out of here. The smell of death was starting to get to me, and the sooner I figured out what I was doing, the better.

"Can you show me a way out of here? I have people coming to meet us, and then we are going to try and find your daughter," I explained to Beatrice, but I got no reply from her.

The hair on the back of my neck stood up as I turned around. There was no one there, and the bodies were gone.

Blood and green ichor were still splayed across the room, but it was no longer fresh, and the treads in this place looked tattered and old. The remains, along with Beatrice, were gone without a sound or trace. I had no idea what had just happened, but it left me with a feeling of wrongness.

"She and the rest of the children disappeared, like her one moment and the next gone. I think that you should get out of here; this place just changed without either of us being able to notice any change. Something isn't right," Harry said from my hand, and I nodded as I put him back in my breast pocket.

Waking up in a new world with Pokémon was strange.

Hearing that I was some hero from another world was even stranger, but this took the cake on strangeness. Whatever just happened had my mind running in circles, but Harry was right, and I needed to get out of this place.

I turned to look at the exit that I assumed had been brought in through and felt a slight breeze coming from that direction. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before walking towards the tunnel to leave this haunting place, but I also reached out to Gallia as I did.

'What do you know about Beatrice? And is there a chance that I can rescue Bella?' I asked, but the response I got made the hairs all over my body stand back up.

[Beatrice? Who are you talking about? The better question is, how do you know about those two? I never mentioned them.] Gallia questioned me, and I started to move faster to get out of this place.

0