Chapter 9
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Octavius got word that Omari was up from Dr Quintus.

He walked into the room and saw that Omari had his eyes closed and was getting his blood drawn by the doctor. He frowned and asked, “What is the meaning of this?”

Dr Quintus looked over at him as Omari opened his eyes and looked at him. His eyes widened, and he squirmed on the bed yelling, “Why is the fourth prince here?!”

Dr Quintus quickly stood up and tried to calm Omari down. Antero and Octavius stood at the door, confused. They observed as Dr Quintus helped Omari, then walked towards them and showed them out.

He looked at Octavius gravely and said, “I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news your highness, he cannot remember anything.”

“W, what do you mean?” Octavius asked in a stutter.

Dr Quintus sighed, saying, “When he woke up, he was in a confused state. I lied to him and told him he was in my private clinic out of the palace because he didn’t take it well when he saw who I was.”

“I asked him if he recalled anything between you two and there was nothing. I was waiting for Caecilia to help me confirm your relationship, I...” He was about to continue explaining when the door opened behind them.

Omari ran past, saying, “I need the toilet!”

They watched him run away in the toilet’s direction.

Antero turned to Octavius, who was exhausted from stress and said, “If he didn’t know you, would he really push past us like that?”

“What are you trying to say?” Octavius asked.

Antero turned to Dr Quintus, saying, “Why are you lying?”

“Do you think I want to?” Dr Quintus asked and stalked back inside.

They followed him in and Octavius asked, “Why were you drawing his blood?”

Dr Quintus looked at him while he sat down and said, “He told me you see him more as a life partner and so I assumed that a baby might come from him in the future. Intersexuals have a low rate of survival after birth, but there is technology developed for both them and the child to survive. I will need to order the equipment, but that will cost money.”

Octavius reached over and grabbed Dr Quintus’s hands and pleaded, “Doctor, please, if there is anything that you can do to ensure Omari and our future children’s safety, please do it. Money is not a problem.”

Dr Quintus nodded his head and drew back his hands. He looked at the prince and asked, “Are things serious between you two, your highness?”

Octavius nodded his head in response. Dr Quintus stared at him thoughtfully as he questioned, “Does the king know about him?”

Sighing, Octavius smiled tiredly, answering, “If he did, I don’t even know if I’d still have my title.”

Omari walked in, hearing this part. He raised a brow, saying, “Okay, enough of this bullshit. Octavius, I’m hungry and we both know you don’t care about being a prince.”

He sat down on Octavius’s lap and hugged him. Wrapping his arms around Omari, he said, “That was not funny and you are not good at lying.”

He rolled his eyes. “Oh, please.”

He turned to the doctor, asking, “Did you take enough blood?”

“Yes, but the minute you two decide to have unprotected sex, come see me,” he said and started typing out labels for the blood bags.

Omari slowly got off of Octavius and walked away.

Antero tapped his nose and said, “Now, doctor, I would like to emphasize that you need to keep Omari a secret. Only a few in our circle know about this and now you do, too.”

“I understand,” he said as he continued, “Patient and doctor confidentiality.”

*

Octavius found Omari standing in front of a mirror, looking at his belly ring. He stopped behind him and wrapped his arms around him, saying, “I’m sorry you got injured.”

Omari chuckled and pulled his shirt down, but Octavius’s hands were already rubbing his stomach. “It’s okay, I was out of line.”

Looking at him through the mirror Octavius said, “I can already see you swelling up with my children.”

Turning in his arms, saying, “Those thoughts and your semen should be kept to yourself.”

Octavius gasped in mock pain. “How can you say that when you want the same?”

“I don’t understand something,” he blurted.

“Yes?”

“You’re already thinking about having children when you never even place a kiss on my lips?”

Running his hand through Omari’s hair, he said, “I think about it all day, but I just don’t know if I should.”

Omari’s brows knitted looking up at him. “What do you mean?”

Hugging him closer, Octavius said, “Omari, you mean everything to me and I just feel that if I do anything, it would either hurt you or push you away. I’ve never been so happy, but still being with you makes me afraid.”

Omari dragged him to the bed and lied down. He pulled Octavius down to lie between his legs and said, “You know I love you, right?”

Octavius chuckled and nodded his head. “And I love you more.”

He then kissed down Omari’s stomach seductively, minding his piercing, and stopped at his waist. He could feel that something was poking at his chest. Then looked up at Omari.

Omari had a pillow over his face, amusing Octavius, who climbed off of him, saying, “I’m sorry.”

Omari turned to his side, facing Octavius. He placed the pillow under his head and asked, “So, when can I eat?”

“Soon, I already informed Caecilia,” he answered.

Lifting his hand, he ran it over Octavius’s face. “Why do you look like you cried?”

“I did,” he answered, grabbing his hand. “You mean the world to me and if something happened to you, I don’t know what I’d do.”

“Well, if I die, you need to get yourself a new boyfriend,” Omari said with a smirk.

Rolling his eyes, Octavius turned around facing his back to him with a pout saying, “You are horrible.”

0