Prologue
79 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking up at the full moon as he stood on the balcony, Octavius released a shuddering breath. “Every other day you change, but stay exactly the same. You’ve watched how we’ve grown and you know what we are about to experience, so why don’t you have the answers I am looking for?”

Omari walked around their home and couldn’t find his husband until he heard his voice coming from outside on the balcony in their room. He smiled when he saw Octavius standing there.

He walked up to his husband and hugged him from behind. Looking at the moon, he asked, “Who are you talking to?”

Octavius smiled as he turned around with their child cradled in his arms, saying, “To the moon.”

Omari’s eyes widened in horror. He hissed, “You have our son out here in the cold?!”

Octavius’s heart dropped to the pits of his stomach after hearing his words. He rushed off, leaving these words, “Please don’t kill me.”

Omari smirked, then turned and looked up at the moon. He raised a brow and shook his head. “Well, whatever.”

The next scene will be the illustrated version of the prologue. Thank you for reading (◜◡‾)

3