Chapter 3
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Antero pulled up to the supermarket, parking the car behind it. He climbed out and walked into the building. He couldn’t find Omari at the tills, then started searching the aisles.

He stopped and looked at the curly black-haired man who had his back faced towards him as he was helping a customer.

“Yes sir, you are welcome to speak to the manager about making an order,” Omari said cheerfully.

The elderly man nodded and thanked him, then walked off.

Antero cleared his throat, “You shouldn’t be wearing such revealing clothes, especially with your status of his highnesses lover.”

Omari jumped at hearing his words and stared at him, horrified when he saw it was Antero. He sighed relieved, “For your information, just because we are dating does not mean that I will change myself so, dear bodyguard. Please tell me why you are at my workplace.”

Antero stared at him blankly as he explained, “Your highness cannot leave the palace for some time and I thought it would be a wonderful idea if I, on my day off, kidnap you and take you back to the palace for your movie date. He has not been in the best of moods since I have him locked up.”

Omari frowned his eyes on him. “So you just happen to come when I am just about to get off work?”

Antero nodded. “Are you coming?”

“Where are you parked?”

“At the back.”

“I’ll be out in ten minutes.”

Ten minutes later

Omari climbed into the car and Antero drove off. He looked at him through the rearview mirror. “You are so thoughtful.”

“I know,” he answered.

Omari scoffed, “Stop by the pizza parlour and MFC.”

“More fried foods?” Antero asked, amused.

“Of course, he is too skinny for my liking and I like him, so I am going to feed him and you are paying,” Omari said seriously.

Antero snapped out a black bank card, holding it between two fingers saying, “And he will pay.”

Omari reached over and snapped the card away from Antero. He marvelled at the shiny card and read: Octavius Ezra Severna.

‘So that’s his second name,’ Omari thought.

Antero stopped outside the pizza parlour and Omari climbed out and rushed inside. He didn’t wait long and made his order. As he was about to swipe the card, he saw the keypad and apologised to the lady. He quickly rushed to the car and jumped through the window. He looked at Antero, who stared back at him blankly. “What?”

“Pin please.”

“Who told you to run off so soon?”

“I will be cautious next time,” Omari pleaded.

“925746.”

“Thank you,” Omari screamed as he rushed back in with a smile. He swiped the card and input the pin successfully.

He sighed, relieved, then went back to the car with his slip, saying, “Let’s go and order at MFC.”

“No, you are going to stay here, then we’ll head there. We are not driving up and down. It’s a long drive back to the palace,” Antero said.

Omari glared at him and then said, “Fine, I’m going to the convenience store. You stay here.”

Omari walked in and smirked. He had a limitless card in his hand that belonged to a powerful person and said powerful person was not here.

He could go crazy!

He returned to the car with three bags and put them in the car. He looked at Antero, who looked like he could kill him, and winked.

Omari skipped into the parlour happily and took the two boxes of pizza and they were off to MFC, then the palace.

Thankfully, the windows were tinted so no one could see him inside the car even though he did his best to hide on the back seat.

*

Antero came back from surveying the palace and said to Omari, who was lying flat on his back, “The coast is clear. I have the guards watching, so let’s hurry in.”

Omari climbed out after him with the packets in hand and they made their way into the palace up stairs.

Omari’s legs were literally shaking and he could feel that he needed to use the toilet with how dangerous this was.

“This is breaking in and entering,” he whispered behind Antero.

“Just be quick and hurry. We only have a few minutes to get to the southwest wing,” Antero hissed at him and picked up his pace.

Omari paled seeing the distance and rushed up to him, running into his back. Antero stopped walking and turned to him. “Why are you acting clumsy? Be normal, okay, I know what I am doing.”

“I don’t know why I let you talk me into this!”

Antero ignored him and walked off. They made it through the palace, but Omari kept stopping at every turn to look at all the treasures and paintings.

They finally arrived outside his door and Antero said, “His Highness is with his family having lunch and they have his potential in-laws here too, so he isn’t happy.”

Omari’s jaw dropped. “So that’s why you brought me here.”

He nodded. “This is the sixth proposal that he is about to reject. I didn’t tell you this before because I was not sure if you would like the idea so, please do this for his highness’s sake and pretend you don’t know. Tell him you wanted to surprise him.”

Antero closed the door behind them and Omari said, “You really care for him.”

Antero sighed as he put the pizza down on the table. “I do, and I wish for him to be happy.”

Omari placed the bags down and asked, “What about you? Any boyfriend?” 

Antero looked at him, surprised, and shook his head. “No, just my duty, but why would you guess, boyfriend?”

Omari shrugged. “I can see gay from a mile away.”

“But you couldn’t see it on his highness?” Antero cocked a brow.

“I didn’t expect him and don’t make this about me,” Omari said, and folded his arms.

Antero smirked and nodded his head. “Yes, I am interested in someone, but he is someone far away from me?”

Omari raised a brow. “Name.”

Antero sighed, “Don’t tell his highness, but I’m in love with his other best friend. The three of us grew up together and one day we kissed, but he played it off as if nothing happened.”

Omari stared at him, shocked. After he found out that Ezra was the prince, he searched him up, and a name came to mind, ‘Darren Shutterlock.’

Staring at him, he said, “The navy is pretty far away.”

Antero gave him a blank stare, then turned and left. Omari smirked, “I am so setting them up.”

1