The chapter after the previous one
671 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The big giant cloning machine was all warmed up and after the doctor prescribed medical photo shoot, she was then told to take off her clothes as the cloning machine could not accept fabrics or metals of any kind. It was a relief to remove those shackles that demeaned her known as clothing, but she didn't want to be naked, so she kept the necklace that the doctor rewarded her for being a good girl.

But now it was time to get her clone, her lover, who will share her love for her forever, and will surely respect her and not violate her due to her sick and demented sexual fantasies, which I'm sure she will realize they are not normal and should seek professional help instead of living them out on her potential partner.

"The machine is ready," said the Good and Wholesome Doctor. "I just need a urine sample and then you can hop in."

And so she provided the last sample for the doctor, pushes the big button on the bottom of the panel to open the massive door as it pops open, and hops inside to stand on the disc.

The doctor closes the door and pushes a bunch of buttons, all making beeping noises. When he presses the Start button, the machine lights up, the disc starts to spin, and a mild humming sound emits from the machine.

Pouring himself a cool and refreshing glass from a pitcher that was marked "Milian" for some reason, the Good and Benevolent doctor satisfies his thirst as he witnesses Milian spinning in place. But something was wrong. He looks close and see that there was a fly inside the machine.

Turns out the cloning machine needs only one organism within at a time. If two or more are found, then they will merge together forming a grotesque and monstrous creature that the doctor feared because he wasn't into that.

"I got to stop it before it's too late," says the Doctor with much concern. "Naw, I'm sure she'll be fine."

The countdown on the timer now had a few seconds left.

5

4

3

2

1

DING!

The procedure was done. Milian steps outside, now with a tan. "Is this normal?" She asks the good doctor.

"How the hell should I know? Anyways, the procedure was a success."

"Good. Where's my clone?"

"It's not ready yet. It's now just a bunch of mush at the bottom of this tray," and he pulls out a tray from the bottom of the cloning device. It was a big ol' gloop of flesh and blood.

"That's nasty!" says Milian.

"Hush, Milian. That's your clone and she can hear you, even in this state. Though her brain is mush too, but everything will be ready once I send her to the factory. Soon, she will yours."

"Aw, more waiting?"

"Yes, but don't worry. You'll be able to follow her development progress on my official app. Download it today to get real-time updates on her molding process."

And so she did the thing and downloaded the app and saw that indeed she was now in Pending status. She could even order a blow up doll in her image for the time being if she ordered right now with this exclusive offer.

"Oh, I customize her."

"What?"

"So, can I add, like features to my clone?"

"Uhh... perhaps, but you shouldn't. We're going to mold her in your image, after all."

"Yeah but I only want one change. You need to give her a boy part."

"What?"

"Yeah, do not build her with the girl part, give her the boy part."

"You want me to change her reproductive organs?"

"Uhh... I don't know what that is, but I want you to give her a no-no instead of a hoo-haa."

"What he hell? No, I can't do that."

"Why not? You said so."

"I said no such thing."

"But it says here on the app I can customize."

"That's from the original template. You shouldn't mess around with your clone."

"Well, it is my clone, and I have every right to customize it however I so wish."

"Yeah, but what about the clone's rights?"

"What do you mean?"

"Listen. The clone is an exact copy of yourself. It will feel and think the way you do. I mean, do you want to have a penis?"

"No, I don't want a fun stick. I want to keep my goody bag."

"Well your clone will not want one either."

"But it's my clone. I can do whatever I want with it. I mean, you can program it to like it."

"That's not part of the free package. You'll need to pay at that point."

"I don't have the bagillion dollars that you want."

"Then you got to stick with the default version because she's not going to like it."

"Okay, fine. But I'm not satisfied with my order already. I'm going to complain about this on your Yelp page."

The Good and Passionate doctors sighs as he sips the last of his favorite drink and tosses the pitcher down. "Very well, I'll do you a favor and do something amazing. I'll give her the ability to grow either one. She can extend it for the male pleasure and retract it for that genuine feel."

"Okay." she responds.

"Good, but it's going to cost you."

"But I don't have the money."

"It's okay. I know how you can get some easy money." He then takes her to the window, "See the black gentleman in that fancy car, with that wide brim hat, sunglasses, gold chains, very elaborate coat, and all those other girls in skimpy outfits. He's an employer looking for employees. You can get a job with him and it's so easy."

"But what's the job?"

"All you got to do is go with clients and then close your eyes. Then they will tickle you all night long and then pay you."

"Wow, you get paid for being tickled. Okay, I'll do it."

"Good, now go to him. But before that, I'm going to need another urine sample."

And then...

3