IT”S FINALLY HAPPENING! OMG!
419 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
TRIGGER WARNING TO THE WUSSES: Extremely nasty and disgusting things that shall transpire in this heated moment. If you value your humanity, do not proceed forward. But then again, since this is Scribble Hub, you probably already tossed your humanity a long time ago. I think it's part of their ToS.

From your friend,
-Loligent

It was a while but Millian 2 woke up to a dark room only lit by a dim light bulb. She was wide awake but couldn't get up. Turns out she was tied by the neck with a leash.

"What is going on?" she asks in this dark and damp room. She then heard heavy breathing. She looked around and saw the original Millian just staring at her form the distance within the shadows.

"Welcome to the world of dreams," said the original Millian.

"No, get away from me," Millian 2 pleaded.

"No, don't bother to struggle. This is my kingdom and you are my gift. Now we shall go in a wonderful journey full of love and excitement."

"No, you're not. You're going to take advantage of me. Get me out of here!" Millian 2 tries to pull off the leash but it was no use. It was tied to a metal rod with a very tight knot.

"Now, now," said the original Millian as she got close, like, literally, was next to Millian 2, "Don't struggle. It will all be over really quickly. In like 6 hours."

"Ah." said Millian 2. "You can't do this. This is not right. What about my human rights."

"I tried looking it up but I can't read the big words, so I don't know what it is, but you know the rules: If I don't understand it, then it doesn't apply to me."

The original Millian puts her greasy hands on Millian 2's body, which was all icky and gross and full of yuck.

"No," said Millian 2 in a very passionate and eager way, but of course she didn't like, no sir, she didn't so don't assume things.

The original Millian starts rubbing her hand greased up hand all around her. She then cracks open an egg and starts rubbing it all over Millian 2.

"What are you doing?" asks Millian 2, confused with this action.

"Don't worry about it. It's just a little something to get us in the mood," she then takes a jar that was labeled "Bacon Grease" and pours it all around her.

"Stop it. That smells."

"Shhh... let me do all the work," said the original Millian as she poured mayonaise everywhere on Millian 2. The smell was bad, but it was turning on the original Millian, so it was okay to do say.

It was so greasy her body. Millian Original was enjoying rubbing her body against the nastyness that she concocted but Millian 2 was starting to get hungry as her tummy started to growl.

"I'm hungry."

"Don't worry, I got that covered," Millian Original said as she pulls out a burger with 2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce  cheese, and pickles between a pair of pork chops.

She then proceeds to rub it all over Millian 2.

"Hey, i wanted to eat that."

"Don't worry. Once I'm done playing aorund, you can eat them in your special bowl." OG Millian points to a dog bowl next to her.

"Oh come on, you're taking this role playing too far. UH! I mean, no, please, don't do this," said Millian 2 in a extremely hot and sexy manner.

OG Millian grabs Millian 2 by the hip and sits her in all fours. Taking all the goop from all the food, she begins rubbing her ass and cooch, spreading it all around. It was so nasty, but Milliian 2 couldn't get enough.

She then grabs Millian's 2 asshole and begins to force it open it.

"AH!" said Milian 2. "No, don't."

OG Mill continues to open it wider and wider, ravaging her butt hole as her face showed intense concentration and madness. She then grabs one of the pork chops and shoves it right inside.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Millian 2 said... or uttered... or cried... I'm sure you have your own way of interpreting that.

But it wasn't over yet, far from it.

OG Mill turns around Millian 2 flat on the cardboard laid on the floor, I mean "bed", and spreads her legs open, keeping them open by tying her legs to the pipes around to make sure they remained open for business.

"OH NO! Whatever." said Millian 2.

Taking both her hands, OGM gently puts her hands right into M2's cavern of wonders and gently starts to open them. It was too dark that it looked like the depths of despair from her crippling depression, like the emptiness of space within her mind , body, sould and morality, like the darkness in her very heart that would deny all light that dared entered, in other words her vagina was nothing but black due to dim lighting.

OM took a flashlight and pointed it towards M2's coochie to see... and then shoves right in there.

M2 said something but who cares about her well being at this point.

She pulls it out and there was bunch of nasty dirty junk arond the flashlight. It was so gross, so of course OM starts to lick it like a lolipop.

But it was so nasty that even she couldn't handle it. She turns M2 around, opens her asshole as wide as she could, and then vomits right inside the ass hole becuase she wanted to preserve the intergrity of M2's virginity, but also wanted to save the vomit for later.

Taking M2 back to her original position, she once again sp[reads her legs as wide as she could, and going close with her tounge, she starts licking her, oh so passinately. She then taks her fist and starts pounding it. It was so awful as she was wearing diamond studded rigns. She was poudning her so much that she was leaving marks inside the nice fleshy parts of M2's cavity walls, yeah let's go with that.

OM was going insane with pleasure that she couldn't control herself. She takes her own hands and starts opening herself as wide as she could. It was so poinful ,but so good.  She goes up to M2's mouth, already filled with nasty goop and vomit of her own, and presses herself against it.

"LICK IT! LICK IT!" she demands and M2 does so. Oh the pleasure the OM was experiencing as she forced her exposed girly part right ontop of M2's face. It was like some perverted hairy face hugger was devouring the pooor hapless clone.

OM kept opening bigger and bigger, so wide was her cooch that it was more like some kind of alien creature than some kind of human body part. It was so wide and deep now that M2's entire head was going inside of it, and this just made OM even more exicted.

M2 was breathing in the fumes of her nastyness that she was about to pass out. She then sees something sticking out inside and in her despreate attempt, she bites it, causing incredible pain on OM that she jumps out, and her cooch was so wide open that the flaps of her opening were used as wings that gently floated her down.

 

Next chapter: THERE'S MORE????

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3