Then it stopped
332 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the miracle of Duex Ex Machina, Millian 2 managed to untie herself and by sheer luck, even though the doors and windows were locked, she forgot about the doggy door, which Original Millian uses since she lost the key to her house.

And so, Millian 2 managed to escape.

Original Million finally woke up from nap time only to find her lover gone.

"She escaped! How!? I better call the police."

And so Millian went to the police.

"I'd like to report a missing clone."

"What?'

"My clone ran away. GO get her back."

"Why are you naked? Put on some clothes."

"Listen, as I was having rough and dirty nasty sex with my clone, she disobeyed me and ran away."

"What do you mean? Were you forcing her to do such things?"

"Yeah but we're in love so it's okay if I do horrible things to her body."

"So you are confessing that you are taking advantage and possibly locking a person against their will?"

"No, it's consensual. After all, she likes it."

"I heard enough. You're under arrest."

"Yeah, right. Police is always trying to arrest me but they can't catch me because I give them the ol' switcheroo- HEY!" Millian shouts as her hands were now being cuffed.

"You're going to jail for indecent exposure, rape, slavery, and being an awful person."

"Time for the ol' switcheroo." Millian kicks the police officer in the crotch, but it didn't work as he was wearing a cup. "So you've learned, huh?"

"What is this on your body?" asked the police officer as his clothes were being stained by a weird gooey substance not of this earth, probably.

"Time for the ol' switcheroo!" Using the lubrication of the mysterious white and red ooze, she pulls her arms away from the cuffs and runs away.

Meanwhile, the clone was running around, covering herself with a cardboard box. Thankfully, she managed to find a donation box full of clothes, so she put some on. They smelled like pee, but at this point there was time to argue. She had to find Dr. Hower, which she conventionally found in a hole in the wall.

"You look familiar," asked the good doctor.

"I'm Millian's clone."

"Oh yeah, the slutty girl who gave me that STD. Yeah, I'm looking for her to sue her for this inconvenience she gave me."

"Well, she's looking for you to make more clones because she's gone insane."

"What? How? What happened?"

And she explained Millian's plans to make more clones, be slutty with all of them, and have so many of them that they over populate the world where food will be scarce due to the them eating them all that they will eat all the other people and this will only be a world full of Millian clones. You know, all that stuff she mentioned in the chapter between the sex scene and this one, the one that clearly uploaded but I'm too lazy to check so I'm going to assume it did.

"We got to stop her, or else this world will be in danger."

"What are you going to do, doctor?"

"Don't worry. I have a pill that can stop her. And I so happen to have the applicator for it right here. We just need to find her, give her the shot, and then it'll be over."

At this moment, Millian finally arrives at the hole in the wall.

"Doctor. My clone. I knew it. You are trying to stop my plans-"

BAM! She gets shot in the face by the doctor's "applicator" as the "pill" entered her stomach and spilled all her guts.

And that was it, she died.

Millian 2 took on a secret identity and is now living as a gaming journalist, hating the world for her existence.

The good doctor is still out there, curing the world with his fascinating cures, so make sure you get your COVID shot in-case you haven't.

THE END

AKA, I don't know what the hell I was doing at this point, so I might as well end this horrid story. Sorry for the missing brain cells, but you weren't using them anyways.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1